Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia (69721 Views)

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught / How The 4 Nigerians Condemned In Indonesia Will Be Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by darejem4real: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Sorry RIP IN ADVANCED
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by nkemdi89(f): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
JayJustus:

erhhhh...I just came back from Singapore like 3 weeks ago...now start judging everyone lagooner...
Haha bros I didn't say everyone na, but I said some. Are you from ihitte or uboma dis one wey u wan bash me .if you dey come town. From ur village abeg help me buy dry fish frm malaysia market.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by funky555(f): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:
Do we have Indonesian citizens in Nigeria who can be charged with choice crimes and sentenced to death? For each Nigerian they execute there, we should respond with 4 Indonesian citizens. nansense embarassed
is a pity dat dey culdn't wait 4 Gods rite time in dere life 2 shine...imagine hw dey will perish like chicken bcuz of lng throat
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by totoisgud(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
chinco19:

Indomie is from Indonesia and to think of it, Indomie is d fastest selling noodles. Let them be sent out and let's see what will happen. In fact not only Indomie, Halal foods that make almost everything every family consume. Check the products you consume, you will see most of them are from Halal, an indonesian company. Nigerian government doesn't just take necessary measures.

This is an excerpt abt Indonesia-American relationship 4rm Wikipedia.

The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and its predecessors have provided development assistance to Indonesia since 1950. Initial assistance focused on the most urgent needs of the new republic, including food aid, infrastructure rehabilitation, health care, and training. Through the 1970s, a time of great economic growth in Indonesia, USAID played a major role in helping the country achieve self-sufficiency in rice production and in reducing the birth rate. Today, USAID assistance programs focus on basic education, democratic governance, rebuilding after the tsunami, economic growth, health, water, food, and the environment.
Improving the Quality of Decentralized Education
In October 2003, President Bush announced a $157 million Indonesian Education Initiative for 2004-2009 to improve the quality of education in Indonesia. This initiative is a cornerstone of the U.S. Government assistance program in Indonesia, directly responding to Indonesia's priorities and reflecting a joint Indonesia-U.S. commitment to revitalize education for the next generation of Indonesia's leaders.
Managing Basic Education (MBE)
Since 2003, this project has worked with local governments to strengthen their capacity to effectively manage basic education services in 20 districts/municipalities in East and Central Java, Aceh, and Jakarta. MBE is also working with 10,000 educators to improve the quality of teaching and learning in grades 1-9 through in-service teacher training, community participation, and the promotion of school-based management. MBE directly reaches 450 schools, 20% of which are madrassah, and 140,000 students. Through dissemination of good practices, teachers from 2,000 additional schools received training last year.
Decentralized Basic Education (DBE)
The Indonesia Education Initiative will increase the quality of basic education in primary and junior secondary schools, both public and private, and focus on three results: (DBE1) Local governments and communities more effectively manage education services; (DBE2) Enhance the quality of teaching and learning to improve student performance in key subjects such as math, science, and reading; and (DBE3) Youth gain more relevant life and work skills to better compete for jobs in the future.
Opportunities for Vulnerable Children
This program promotes inclusive education in Indonesia. Children with special needs such as visual impairment are provided the opportunity to be educated in public schools. Replicable models are being developed to expand the reach of the program.
Sesame Street Indonesia
A new Indonesian co-production of the award-winning television show targeting young children is being developed and produced by the Sesame Workshop in New York with local Indonesian partners and USAID funding. Millions of Indonesian children will be better equipped to start school. The first season is scheduled to air in mid-2007.
Effective Democracy and Decentralized Governance
This objective aims to support democratic reforms by supporting effective and accountable local governance, addressing conflict and encouraging pluralism, and consolidating national-level democratic reforms.
Mitigation of Conflict and Support for Peace
USAID remains a key donor working to mitigate conflict and support peace in conflict areas, such as Aceh, Papua, Sulawesi, and Ambon. Assistance activities focus on: conflict resolution/mitigation; civilian-military affairs; livelihoods development in conflict areas; drafting and monitoring of relevant legislation; and emergency and post-conflict transitional assistance to conflict affected persons.
Anti-Trafficking In Persons
USAID's anti-trafficking programs work closely with the Ministry of Women's Empowerment and civil society groups in policy making, program development, victim support, and dissemination of information which will contribute to reducing the trafficking of women and children in Indonesia.
Justice Sector Reforms
Through the Democratic Reform Support Program and Justice Sector Reform Program, USAID's current Justice Sector programs provide technical assistance and training to judges, prosecutors and staff members at the Supreme Court, the Constitutional Court, and the Attorney General's Office.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indonesia%E2%80%93United_States_relations

D above is just a small part. U can follow d link 2 read more abt d Indonesian-American relationship. U can not compare d support of d Americans with d profits dat 1 or 2 multinational Indonesian companies r getting 4rm 1 branch (Nigeria). Besides dis is not racism or like d xenophobic attacks in south Africa 2 warrant such an action. D only situation I believe should warrant such action is if Indonesia prevents Nigerian companies from operating with d ease their companies operate over here.

These guys smuggled illegal drugs 2 a foreign land. They knew d consequences of d action if caught & they were caught. America is able 2 negotiate well 4 her citizens because of d importance of American aid. Wud u count Indomie & other Indonesian companies operating in Nigeria as aid? That is business because indomie & other companies operating in Nigeria r taxed. Lets get our facts straight.

The people with blame r d Nigerian Gov't. They can't provide stable electricity, good health care system, good roads & other basic infrastructure & amenities 4 their people even when we r blessed with natural resources talk less of helping convicted felons abroad. Pls blame d Nigerian gov't and not Indonesia.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by quickly: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
1stola:
[s][/s]
Rubbish!
Do they force people to use it
You mofos just like feeling important
FYI, heroin was once taken as normal analgesic, just like paracetamol of today. So what da fùck are you trying to say that I don't know about?

ur a clown
Without Sellers there can be no buyers. just like if u dont see prostitute walking up and down the street nothing will tell u to call her. So their presence/ activites is a nuisance. Unless r just arguing

Everywhere in the world there is a ban on heroin or gbana as they call in in Naija
Once taken that person is rendered useless for at least 3 or 4 days and then after that the addicition is so bad that u can kill your brother for money just to take another hit.

Ordinary cigarette is addictive heroin is a 10000 times addictive

and ur saying heroin is an analgesic, u see thats the problem with nigerians, so are u saying those guys smuggled heroin to take it to the hosptial?

If u like u self carry am swallow na O.Y.O u dey. Them asian go use ur body do dog food after hanging

If u also like Try am for saudi arabia just know will be a headless man when them gbab u

I no know no dey

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by totoisgud(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
totoisgud:

D above is just a small part. U can follow d link 2 read more abt d Indonesian-American relationship. U can not compare d support of d Americans with d profits dat 1 or 2 multinational Indonesian companies r getting 4rm 1 branch (Nigeria). Besides dis is not racism or like d xenophobic attacks in south Africa 2 warrant such an action. D only situation I believe should warrant such action is if Indonesia prevents Nigerian companies from operating with d ease their companies operate over here.

These guys smuggled illegal drugs 2 a foreign land. They knew d consequences of d action if caught & they were caught. America is able 2 negotiate well 4 her citizens because of d importance of American aid. Wud u count Indomie & other Indonesian companies operating in Nigeria as aid? That is business because indomie & other companies operating in Nigeria r taxed. Lets get our facts straight.

The people with blame r d Nigerian Gov't. They can't provide stable electricity, good health care system, good roads & other basic infrastructure & amenities 4 their people even when we r blessed with natural resources talk less of helping convicted felons abroad. Pls blame d Nigerian gov't and not Indonesia.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by JayJustus(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
nkemdi89:

Haha bros I didn't say everyone na, but I said some. Are you from ihitte or uboma dis one wey u wan bash me .if you dey come town. From ur village abeg help me buy dry fish frm malaysia market.

glad I'm not a lagooner...but you saying that most people in Malaysia, Indonesia and even "Singapore" are doing shyte is very distasteful...not everyone is and most of the ones you find we all know where they come from...hahaha...the Venezuela of Nigeria...the lagooners themselves...I didn't state where they from I guess you can figure it out since they are your brothers from different mums
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by nkemdi89(f): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
JayJustus:

glad I'm not a lagooner...but you saying that most people in Malaysia, Indonesia and even "Singapore" are doing shyte is very distasteful...not everyone is and most of the ones you find we all know where they come from...hahaha...the Venezuela of Nigeria...the lagooners themselves...I didn't state where they from I guess you can figure it out since they are your brothers from different mums
Bros leave matter o dis particular lga I mentioned I can count over 20 ppl doing shits over there in malay but who cares? People back home are only interested in the end result which is money. Ask me how am privy to know all these facts .
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by 1stola: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
quickly:

ur a clown
Without Sellers there can be no buyers. just like if u dont see prostitute walking up and down the street nothing will tell u to call her. So their presence/ activites is a nuisance. Unless r just arguing

Everywhere in the world there is a ban on heroin or gbana as they call in in Naija
Once taken that person is rendered useless for at least 3 or 4 days and then after that the addicition is so bad that u can kill your brother for money just to take another hit.

Ordinary cigarette is addictive heroin is a 10000 times addictive

and ur saying heroin is an analgesic, u see thats the problem with nigerians, so are u saying those guys smuggled heroin to take it to the hosptial?

If u like u self carry am swallow na O.Y.O u dey. Them asian go use ur body do dog food after hanging

If u also like Try am for saudi arabia just know will be a headless man when them gbab u

I no know no dey
I don't argue with stubborn ignorant foóls.
Go and do your research on heroin first b4 u continue spewing trash.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by lazinny(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
I dnt understand how they have been convicted snc early 2000s jst to be executed now
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

I see you are not lazy, very Good. Now show us the statistics of how many people were convicted of the crime and their countries of origin. Then tell us why the've decided to execute more Nigerians. According to your graph they've executed 6 and are getting ready to waste 4 more, yet you are here defending them. Stop defending unfair treatment of Nigerians.

Are you their agent
Supporting a crime makes you a criminal. Asians don't play with their laws and they always punish offenders accordingly.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by adorablepepple(f): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

hmmm, emi ni Saliu, ko kwa? Ok, iwo na, oni'di bebere! embarassed
Loool u got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by JuanDeDios: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

Cut the crap!!! No Nigerian deserves to die anywhere in the world for such a crime.
Nobody deserves to be executed. Say no to the death penalty for anyone and for any crime. Nigerians aren't special. Besides, Nigeria has the death penalty, so we don't have the moral high ground on this.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by omojeesu(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

Its the application of the law that is questionable. Go and research how many Westerners have been executed for violating the same law.

FYI: Not a single American who violated the same law has ever been executed.

Really? Pls let's have references. Thank you.
This is really unfortunate! I wonder what effort our government made.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by nduchucks: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
adorablepepple:

Loool u got me laughing

kiss
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:

As I stated earlier, not a single Nigerian deserves to be killed for drug trafficing in Indonesia or anywhere else in the world. Fullstop.

Why not the drugs they smuggle destroys lives, a lot of lives you do the crime you do the time. Nothing to get worked up over, not like you intend to carry drugs so let them worry themselves. Someone told me a friend of mine was busted in Mauritius till I saw the pix should I feel bad for him, no because he was sponsored to Mauritius so he never suffered. Quick buck mentality obviously
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by iamord(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
totoisgud:

Let us b critical abt this. Wat if Indonesia & d Americans hv an economic deal d Indonesians r benefiting 4rm? Do u think they wud want 2 risk breaking such ties with these executions?

D real question is dis. Wat r Indonesians benefiting 4rm Nigeria? Y should their gov't give Nigerian criminals any preferential treatment?
If u really know who the Indonesians are. You will not want to get in to trouble with them . if u See what they are doing to paupa new ginuea. . It's a perfect example of modern genocide
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by shadrack17: 12:13am On Apr 27, 2015
This is a lesson to Nigerian overthere . RIP
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by JayJustus(m): 1:44am On Apr 27, 2015
nkemdi89:

Bros leave matter o dis particular lga I mentioned I can count over 20 ppl doing shits over there in malay but who cares? People back home are only interested in the end result which is money. Ask me how am privy to know all these facts .

yes...you know 20 people yes...now tell me where this 20 people are from?? you know 20 people...do you know how many Nigerians are here?? do you know how many Nigerian expatriates are here?? Do you know how many nigerian business men and women here? take note the ones doing shit are your brothers and don't run away from the truth...in fact they are the ones doing shit all over the world cos your people believe in fast cash, fast cars everything fast...wonder why y'll bride price is like national budget
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by nduchucks: 1:49am On Apr 27, 2015
pcguru1:

Why not the drugs they smuggle destroys lives, a lot of lives you do the crime you do the time. Nothing to get worked up over, not like you intend to carry drugs so let them worry themselves. Someone told me a friend of mine was busted in Mauritius till I saw the pix should I feel bad for him, no because he was sponsored to Mauritius so he never suffered. Quick buck mentality obviously

Alchohol has and continues to destroy lives as well, but we don't run around and murder people who sell it.

I am not here to justify drug trafficing but to express my displeasure at the way Indonesia applies its laws unfairly when the lawbreaker is an African and Nigerian in particular.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by ideykwum: 1:49am On Apr 27, 2015
Actually, it's 2 for SE, 1 for SW, and 1 nondescript (could be from any other place including Edo state)

kombats:
3 frm eastern nigeria 1 from western nigeria good.
Singing Sound Sultan Ajo Odabi Ile(Area) for them. Cocoa burst for him belle them write Rest in peace
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by chachanga: 5:22am On Apr 27, 2015
nduchucks:
Do we have Indonesian citizens in Nigeria who can be charged with choice crimes and sentenced to death? For each Nigerian they execute there, we should respond with 4 Indonesian citizens. nansense embarassed

Hmmmn, not sooo fast....? Cool down small...

if according to their law, the penalty for a crime such as drug trafficking is death, then so be it. Stop sounding as if they hate Nigerians. Bn Nigerian doesn't mean you shld go to anoda man's land and commit offences punishable by death..

Afterall, Nigerians are not the first set of foreigners to be killed in indonesia for an offence as this..May God give their sympathizers the strength to bear this.

While you might be right, you need to know just how much foreigners have aided and abetted corruption (which is a crime btw)in Nigeria, operating businesses without safe practices, risking lives and actually causing preventable accidents and deaths of citizens with their shoddy penny-pinching ways....yet, Naija govt keeps quiet, nor be so?

Bilateral relations calls for reciprocity of "favours, courtesies and progressive cooperations" between countries; it shouldn't be too much if some of those guys are extradited to come serve their sentences here or had capital sentences commuted to jail-terms.

U fit kill ur citizens anyhow if rehabilitation means little to you, but other country's ccitizens? Observe some decorum
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 27, 2015
The Indonesians should review the death sentence penalty for mere smuggling of drugs. According to international law, the death penalty should be reserved for the most egregious crimes (e.g. murder). I hope some international pressure would force the Indonesian government to review their penal code to that effect.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by nkemdi89(f): 7:11am On Apr 27, 2015
JayJustus:

yes...you know 20 people yes...now tell me where this 20 people are from?? you know 20 people...do you know how many Nigerians are here?? do you know how many Nigerian expatriates are here?? Do you know how many nigerian business men and women here? take note the ones doing shit are your brothers and don't run away from the truth...in fact they are the ones doing shit all over the world cos your people believe in fast cash, fast cars everything fast...wonder why y'll bride price is like national budget
Bros take it easy am not from the east, what am trying to tell u is dat if only me knows at least over 20 people within thesame lga going to malaysia for poo stuffs, then you supposed to know the numbers of most of our citizens there doing illegal things am not a tribalist an the point I was trying to point out to you is the attitude of get rich syndrome exhibited by most of our people in diaspora. You likely won't blame them because most succumb to pressure from families the moment you set your foot on foreign soil due to their incessants demand from people in the homefront.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 27, 2015
nduchucks:

Alchohol has and continues to destroy lives as well, but we don't run around and murder people who sell it.

I am not here to justify drug trafficing but to express my displeasure at the way Indonesia applies its laws unfairly when the lawbreaker is an African and Nigerian in particular.

The analogy is a bit wrong. Alcohol doesn't have a cartel controlling its affair. Check Mexico drugs has ruined the community. But I get your point. But you must know that Indonesia almost executes Indonesian drug smuggler. Anyway rest in peace to the peeps.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by jaydee87(m): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2015
said I won't be harsh towards certain issues but look at this now our brothers on death roll even after pleading for prison they still gave them death sentence and here we over look Indians, Palestinians, Iranians who go against human right and let them go scout free. look at the Indian man that mercilessly beat up a pregnant woman working for him to the extent she lost the pregnancy and nothing was done to him, another case was when Iraqis were fund guilty of importing spoilt consumables into the country nothing was done too.
think its time we start dealing with them too..
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by cecegorz(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2015
Seventeen:
bros dat one na grammer u de speak oo. hw many negotiations dem wan do, do u know hw many nigerians are in prisons all over d world for dia lawlessness. Lets not b sentimental, we know our brodas nahh and then we know our country, dey simply dont gv a hoot. So just say 'na wa ooo' like d rest of us and move on.... smiley
We can start now to change things.
I'm not saying they shouldn't be jailed for criminal offences, what I'm against is death penalty for possession of few kgs of white substances. Jail them, destroy their passports, deport them, but DEATH? NAH!
We have to start showing that Nigerians lives matter, it's a mind game we need to play to build up that patriotic spirit that is already dead.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by hahn(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2015
Bollinger:

You are the second person i will issue this warning to; you are hereby barred from applying logic and especially common sense in any discussion on Nairaland. Most Nairalanders are not used to it and all you'll do is confuse them. Let this be your first and final warning.

Lol
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by mikolo80: 9:08am On Apr 27, 2015
FastShipping:

I am not against death penalty for drug barons but I have problem with some of these countries executing Africans for drug offences and sparing the lives of Americans or other westerners who have committed same crime. Our government needs to start rounding up citizens of Indonesia, Malaysia and others and start charging them arbitrarily so we can use that to negotiate freedom of our people on death row in those countries.
our government that allowed 10-15000 people to die at boko's hand ba
our govt that killed 15 immigration job seeekers
grow up
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by logica(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2015
pcguru1:

The analogy is a bit wrong. Alcohol doesn't have a cartel controlling its affair. Check Mexico drugs has ruined the community. But I get your point.
The analogy is not wrong. When alcohol was banned during the Prohibition Era in the US, cartels also controlled the distribution of moonshine (illegal alcohol). Moral of the story is; whenever a substance is made illegal, you are creating a group of rich criminals.
Re: Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia by nduchucks: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2015
chachanga:

Hmmmn, not sooo fast....? Cool down small...

While you might be right, you need to know just how much foreigners have aided and abetted corruption (which is a crime btw)in Nigeria, operating businesses without safe practices, risking lives and actually causing preventable accidents and deaths of citizens with their shoddy penny-pinching ways....yet, Naija govt keeps quiet, nor be so?

Bilateral relations calls for reciprocity of "favours, courtesies and progressive cooperations" between countries; it shouldn't be too much if some of those guys are extradited to come serve their sentences here or had capital sentences commuted to jail-terms.

U fit kill ur citizens anyhow if rehabilitation means little to you, but other country's ccitizens? Observe some decorum

I do not link the killing of Nigerians abroad to anything or try to justify it in the sorry manner you've done above. My position is simple, No Nigerian should be executed overseas, fullstop! It is even worse when the laws applied in carrying out the murder is misapplied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / Lady Dies While Switching On Generator For Her Kids In Lagos (Photos) / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.