Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" (63189 Views)

Ivory Coast Prime Minister And His Entire Cabinet Resigns, Is Buhari Next? / What I Discussed With Buhari Yesterday – Ghana’s President-elect, Akufo-addo / "We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by BraniacX(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
socialmediaman:
The lawmakers were at the top of the fight because the presidency kept mute on the issue as usual. While I agree with the decision of the Nigerian government to recall its ambassador, I feel the lack of real action on the part of South Africa is a reflection of their level of disrespect for Nigeria and its outgoing executive leadership at the moment. See guts, they even made it indirectly clear they have no business with the outgoing president. President Jonathan really brought disdain to this country, South Africa will not insult us like this on a very good day..

GEJ didn't bring disdain to his office or country, it was peeps like you and lai mohammed and the APC who shamelessly called him clueless and broadcasted it internationally for the listening pleasure of the SA's forgetting that no matter what, he still is our country's president who brought disdain to this country
GEJ is a far better president than Zuma would ever be, but whenever i see SA's tonguelashing zuma, they don't do it with such vehemence and hatred like you and the APC did, neither do they do it for our listening pleasure e.g how many S.A opposition politicians have you seen visiting the Nigerian government to discuss matters of state with?

6 Likes

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by JoeCutie(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2015
If I were Buhari, I'll call the South African government and ask them to speak with Jonathan. I'll let them know that I'll never sit down to speak with them if, if they shun the President's call.

What impudence! undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Gboliwe: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
That woman is a loudmouth just like Nigeria's Lie Mohammed! I mean, all these strings she's roping together, of what use? What's the fight against terrorism got to do with this issue? Fine, they are still grieving the death of their citizens in the hands of TB Joshua, didn't anybody tell them that TB Joshua is not the government and that the government couldn't have averted the sad event?

Anyway, let the insults continue, we put this on ourselves
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by luvmijeje(f): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=NZEGWUAGU post=33135275][/quote]

How do know it wasn't a deliberate action?
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by teehay45(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Elummah:

Which military are you talking about, man. Is it the same military that is finding it too difficult to deal with ordinary Boko Haram?

you call boko haram ordinary ...hmmm
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by BraniacX(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Better that way. We don't want mama piss to talk for GEJ because truth be told, our president is a spineless otuoke fisherman.

Eeediot on the loose again undecided
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Benfaco: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
hmmm

Eh!!!!! #Brings a big wood
Oya come out!!!!!!!

....Na play ah deh play na. Person no fit play with you again? grin
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Why won't they shun him when we've disrespected and called the president all sorts of names;from clueless to jonadunce,ridiculed him internationally,no body will respect nor take him seriously. Too bad for him,hope he's learned some lessons,especially from people he thought were for him.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by handsometokunbo: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
South Africa need to go and study history so as to know what Buhari did to their almighty mentor- Britain

I love that move. 

It was the best move that had ever been taken against Britain in 80s in d whole Africa.

I love Buhari/Idiagbon for it.

British Airways grounded 

And send British Ambassador packing with 24 hrs ultimatum. Come and see how British ambassador and his staff ran to Airport
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Reference(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
rukytaiga:
why cry now, when we where the same people who started the insults to the president and presidency. so if some bunch of people outside feel the same way then its our fault. we neva respected him at first.

Exactly. When we cannot draw the line between politics and governance, between institutions and individuals, others will do it for us. Many warned about the denigration of the Presidency, few listened. This is the result when you punch holes in your own roof. It will leak on all. Buhari will be affected because it is far harder and costlier to rebuild than to demolish.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Benfaco: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
undecided

Eh!!!!! #Brings a big wood
Oya come out!!!!!!!

....Na play ah deh play na. Person no fit play with you again? grin
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Metrofox(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
handsometokunbo:

I love that move.

It was the best move that had ever been taken against Britain in 80s in d whole Africa.

I love Buhari/Idiagbon for it.

British Airways grounded

And send British Ambassador packing with 24 hrs ultimatum. Come and see how British ambassador and his staff ran to Airport

Yeah best move.. Speaks a lot about his personality.. He's a great man
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by siegfried99(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
luvmijeje:

They do raise a good point....... Those responsible for the unfortunate incident have yet to be bought to justice in Nigeria, despite it all Southafricans never went to that extreme.

The Nigerian government should tread with caution.

What happened at synagogue was an accident ok. What's happening in S.A isn't.

S.A should respect themselves
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by thunder74(m): 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
In my opinion, Jonathan government is giving SA some sleepless night and some embarrassment with the following within GEJ tenure.
SA used to be the largest economy in Africa but now, they are no more. Nigeria is now have the largest economy in Africa plus our age long title of Giant of Africa.

Remember also how GEJ Government treated them during the Airport yellow card thing....

I read somewhere where SA citizens were insulting their government for the take over of the economy from them. Practically, Nigeria is the real big brother.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Eddy2cute(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
South africa don madt ni? Dem nor dey fear?
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by ignis: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
These guys don't even know Buhari
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by azeezya2007: 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
This people are just too stupid enough they couldn't remember to wait for the incoming Nigerian president before decided to hurt our people in SA. They should not be hoping that the incoming Nigeria president will compromise if they are not ready to discuss with the present government?
shame unto you SA.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by frankson1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dewze:

They know Buhari will be easier on them cause they literally helped him win the election in the first place. By the way, a month is enough for Nigerians to forgive and forget any wrong done (even without apology or restitution), its in our nature.

Hmmm... Every country helping GMB win the presidential election. Contonou, Eritrea, Zambia etc. Where re u.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Metrofox(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dewze:

They know Buhari will be easier on them cause they literally helped him win the election in the first place. By the way, a month is enough for Nigerians to forgive and forget any wrong done (even without apology or restitution), its in our nature.

Time will tell
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by BraniacX(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
smatadex:
That's an insult to the current president of Nigeria. Lol

That's more correct
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Zane2point4(m): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Better that way. We don't want mama piss to talk for GEJ because truth be told, our president is a spineless otuoke fisherman.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Shortyy(f): 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
socialmediaman:
The lawmakers were at the top of the fight because the presidency kept mute on the issue as usual. While I agree with the decision of the Nigerian government to recall its ambassador, I feel the lack of real action on the part of South Africa is a reflection of their level of disrespect for Nigeria and its outgoing executive leadership at the moment. See guts, they even made it indirectly clear they have no business with the outgoing president. President Jonathan really brought disdain to this country, South Africa will not insult us like this on a very good day..
i don't get it, why must you paint him black? did he kill those people? what did you expect him to do? they went for a church convention and unfortunately they got killed. was he the pastor? or was he there in the church when they all got killed? please y'all should let this man enjoy his retirement. i'm pretty sure your new messiah will right the wrongs of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by luvmijeje(f): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
siegfried99:

What happened at synagogue was an accident ok. What's happening in S.A isn't.

S.A should respect themselves

What happened in SA is unfortunate....... A serious government should have nipped this issue by making examples through arresting those that committed the crime and taking them to Court immediately.

I'd have love to be patriotic like you guys if we have a better and working system. A building collapse and tens of Nigerians and foreigners died....... nobody has been held responsible....... No investigation...... Nothing..... and you think they have no point.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by giles14(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
nickxtra:
Insult to this present government of Nigeria
sorry but an insult to d seat of d president
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Forwetinnah: 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oahray:
don't be too sure you'd get away with it. Not everyone is as gentle as GEJ.

...and I'm supposed to be scared? Eish, I'm peeing in my pants undecided
Let the disrespect kontinu* yes, I said it
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Aust1n(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2015
[quote author=Jorussia post=33131951]S.A nor even dey fear us,the giant of Africa.Make dem nor let us come use military force capture that country o.[/make dem finish wif Sambisa first]
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by greatness22(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
Ilekeh:
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

U talk like a drunkard!

#get a life
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
socialmediaman:

Omg, what is ur problem??

Are u a lunatic

Will u die if u don't mention d presidency or GEJ

U don't even know whose job it is to take actions against other countries...Gosh...

1 Like

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by siegfried99(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2015
luvmijeje:

What happened in SA is unfortunate....... A serious government should have nipped this issue by making examples through arresting those that committed the crime and taking them to Court immediately.

I'd have love to be patriotic like you guys if we have a better and working system. A building collapse and tens of Nigerians and foreigners died....... nobody has been held responsible....... No investigation...... Nothing..... and you think they have no point.

Yeah of course..there should have at least been an investigation

But our system is failed here.
Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Shortyy(f): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
BraniacX:

GEJ didn't bring disdain to his office or country, it was peeps like you and lai mohammed and the APC who shamelessly called him clueless and broadcasted it internationally for the listening pleasure of the SA's forgetting that no matter what, he still is our country's president who brought disdain to this country
GEJ is a far better president than Zuma would ever be, but whenever i see SA's tonguelashing zuma, they don't do it with such vehemence and hatred like you and the APC did, neither do they do it for our listening pleasure e.g how many S.A opposition politicians have you seen visiting the Nigerian government to discuss matters of state with?
thank you so much for this!

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Shuns Jonathan, Says "We Will Discuss With Buhari Next Month" by Jorussia(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Elummah:

Which military are you talking about, man. Is it the same military that is finding it too difficult to deal with ordinary Boko Haram?
S.A is an overrated country. Take it or live it, Nigeria military is only second Egypt in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Inside Donald Trump Secret Service Detail(Photos) / Inside ISIS-K Afghan Splinter Cell Led By Warlord ‘the Lion’ ( Pix, Video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.