Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions (28597 Views)

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / I’m Dating 12 Men, I’ve Had Seven Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Some women get mind ooo. 7 abortions
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nwa4Jesus(f): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
U beta just keep that to ur self and face ur life. Its only God u can confess ur sins to. Don't be carried away by ur love to him except ur ready to lose. But first go to hospital for check up esplly for ur womb blc 7 abortion no be 7 sex. But wait ooo ur early 20's and has dated 12men pls when did u start to date? Repent and embress Jesus

1 Like

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by yomifowe(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Many ladies run after frivolities in the name of dating a guy. There is a guy i my house, he claims to be a student. Everyday, he comes home with different girls and ladies alike. Girls of about 18yrs, innocent looking, both day and night, the ones that comes during the day is not the ones that sleep at night. I guess its due to the fact that he has a small car. After 'every act', he takes the lady in his car and drops them off and comes home with another that would spend the night...

This is a call to ladies to keep that which is their most priced possession, their virginity. There is no point losing it before marriage.
That's what the Scriptures says and that's my stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by ruudboie(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Post FREE Ads Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.advertsng.com is an easy to use website which enables its users to buy and sell without commission and post free adverts nationwide.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by yomifowe(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
ruudboie:
Post FREE Ads Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.advertsng.com is an easy to use website which enables its users to buy and sell without commission and post free adverts nationwide.

Nothing is free in naija, there's always a price to pay.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by oseiwe(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
i dont think deres a need to confess. i knw 2 girls who have done more, one is happily married with a kid, the other still has some more d&c to go.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by izzykingsley(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
Omo u wicked oooooo, hw on earth u go kill 7
pickin
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Blazinraj01(f): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's concocted all the same for the sake of sensationalism. I have editor friends.

Ok
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Ediss(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
no try tell am o. leave the pass for the pass ooo. angry
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by MOWUMI12: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Forget your past n move on, so long as your womb is stil o.k This is your future. He may also have his past too.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by ruudboie(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
why not give this a try bro
yomifowe:

Nothing is free in naija, there's always a price to pay.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by richybanky(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chai 7 abortions ke? cry cry am really feeling for d guy
Lord have mercy!
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
OMG, Cynthia is that you ?

Thank God I logged into nairaland today.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by pomsky: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
kitan24hrs:

http://www.punchng.com/spice/love-series/im-dating-12-men-ive-had-seven-abortions/

[size=14pt]......questions:
1) Were the 7 abortions for one of the 12 guys? Or was it 7 abortions for 7 guys?
2) Did you date more than one guy at a time?
3) What is your hiv status?
....after answering this, i would suggest that you first discuss this with him from a third party perspective to know his views.
i.e, tell him there was an argument in your office among your colleagues concerning a situation where a girl had had 14 guys and 9 abortions and she says she told her fiancee and he ended the relationship. That your expressed opinion was that it was better she mentioned it to him, but there were those in support and many who thought she shouldn't have mentioned it especially among the ladies. Then ask him if he thought the side which you took was the right one?
If he says yes, you were right, then tell him if that was you so that means he would have ended the relationship?
Then hear him out, and get your hint from there![/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Suspect33(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ntin will make me marry a naija babe...... #TEAMBLEEPANDRUN
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
I dont believe this story
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2015
Goshhhhh what da fuuuck!!!seven abortion,u don abort all d good babies wey dey ur body cheesy
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
Suspect33:
Ntin will make me marry a naija babe...... #TEAMBLEEPANDRUN
keep calm and date a foreign chick til u get old and cant fuuuuck again cheesy cheesy
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by ibolomo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
IamOdin:
If u want us to visit your blog you tell us...

so how does punch newspaper's official website look like a blog? you be learner ooo
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
Guys seriously why get married undecided
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by giftiy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
This sounds so bad. But the deed is done already. First and formost seek the face of God for forgiveness, then ask God to help u make ur husband to be understand. It better u tell him though it will break his hrt but after a while he will appericiate that u were able to say this not minding how shamful this might sound.
kitan24hrs:

http://www.punchng.com/spice/love-series/im-dating-12-men-ive-had-seven-abortions/

1 Like

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by IamOdin: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
ibolomo:

so how does punch newspaper's official website look like a blog? you be learner ooo
the post was modified f00l.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by JoeCutie(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
If I tell you to tell him the truth, you might not tell him. And if I tell you not to tell him, you might go ahead and tell him anyway. So, do whatever you have in mind.

Meanwhile, this sounds like 'one of those Nairaland stories'. Pathetic lies! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Wolfbrother(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Story faker than a 300 naira bill
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by coolluk(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
only

u r a gud girl joor
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
1st abortion

2nd abortion

3rs abortion

4th abortion

5th abortion

6th abortion

7th abortion

.....do not judge grin for her case is spiritual embarassed

1 Like

Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Obeenah(m): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
Nawao;das too much naw

How many abortions will be fit to be called OK? Maybe one, maybe two? I don't think now is the time to count. My 2cents would be fir her to check herself and see if she is really ready to settle down. From all her write up I don't see love but her feeling guilty for having lived wrongly. If she has truly repented I'd say don't tell the dude. Marry n multiply.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by tesyfresh(f): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
Seve chai plus umunwoke 12 that's kinda funny anyway.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by komzyb(f): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[size=18pt]KI
KITAN24HRS, WE KNOW YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON BEHIND THE MONIKERS KITNAH AND KRISTINA1.

You really are a psychopath with your need craving sensational concocted stories.
[/size]

afo ame yem ikor ooooo
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by komzyb(f): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2015
All this people telling her to tell the truth as if they wil tell the truth if they were the one. but u nawa ooo 7...mehn i don't know what to say......HAD I KNOWN always come at last
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by RainboAfricana(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tell him nd b free than keeping it nd he get to know later that one could be very bad, so say the truth nd d truth shal set u free, I love my gal becuz of who she is despite her past she told me but yet I forgive her nd she is still d best to me no one is perfect no one without past.
Re: I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions by Norphysart(f): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2015
hummmm !!!God says He forgive again n again just because he knows we will sin again n again. I hope God forgive n give u strength to bare which ever decision u take.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.