Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. (52767 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
I am done for, my boyfriend just told me this morning its over that his mother doesn’t want him to marry me, I think he’s mad, he must be after several abortions in fact he’s very stupid, what should I do? I’d rather kill myself or kill us both.

Its five years and he just realizes he doesn’t want to marry me, how can people be this callous, whenever I got pregnant he would cajole me to abort it, saying it wasn’t the right time and things were not great for him financially, I just did another abortion two months ago now he doesn’t want to marry me anymore, I feel used and suicidal, I won’t go silently.

Talk2Bella.

My dear, you need to calm down and take it easy, don’t get worked up over nothing, not all relationships will lead to marriage, although he might have suggested the abortion you willingly went under the knife so don’t apportion blame to him alone.

Don’t kill yourself and don’t kill your boyfriend, it will help no one, what you should do for now is take time off, go somewhere, leave him be, start over, yes its hard and painful and might seem almost impossible but you will look back to this day and find out he never deserved you.

Just let him go, he’s not worth death or jail time.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/08/after-several-abortions-he-wants-to.html

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by DesChyko: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
If you want to kill him, then do that by all means. Everything is fair in love and war.

I just wish the media won't bug us down with crimes of passion.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by micfoley: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmm. Take it easy o

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Talk2Bella(f): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
she should just walk

DesChyko:
If you want to kill him, then do that by all means. Everything is fair in love and war.

I just wish the media won't bug us down with crimes of passion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Raydos: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
ahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
women never learn... 5 years ..... you not a toy for heaven's sake.

41 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pls kill him but don't kill yourself ooooohhh, lol

15 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
abeg she get the doctor when do these multiple abortions number? cheesy the guy go sabi work

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by fullstreets: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
How will you get pregnant so many times, how old are you?

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by paragon40(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Aderola15:
Pls kill him but don't kill yourself ooooohhh, lol
lipsrsealed
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Chidonc(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Some girls be spreading there legs open as rumours.cheesycheesy

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
paragon40:
lipsrsealed
What
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by paragon40(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Aderola15:

What
that your advise nw.

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
paragon40:
that your advise nw.
lol, wetin do am?

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin ur funny

NairalandEFCC1:
abeg she get the doctor when do these multiple abortion number? cheesy the guy go sabi work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Talk2Bella(f): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
does age require the amount of times someone can get pregnant? lipsrsealed

fullstreets:
How will you get pregnant so many times, how old are you?

30 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Flickzvill(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
My advice? Don't do anything stupid u will still regret it its either u go to jail or get miserable. The rite tin to do is to take ur family to his have a meeting with dem let both families get involved elders have diff ways in resolving issues like this u not the first so do d rite tin pls. peace*

9 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by paragon40(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Aderola15:

lol, wetin do am?
harsh sad
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
she should just walk

She has every reason to be mad at d guy but one thing is for sure, he will get what's coming .... But forgiving carries more trouble for the guy...

5 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Talk2Bella(f): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Its obvious he's found someone else, using the mother as an excuse is just petty

krispycash:

She has every reason to be mad at d guy but one thing is for sure, he will get what's coming .... But forgiving carries more trouble for the guy...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
paragon40:
harsh sad
lol, he didn't treat her nice na
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Its obvious he's found someone else, using the mother as an excuse is just petty

true... But then the lady in question is quite silly... I am sorry to use such derogatory word .... She has equal amount of blame as d guy does if not more.... She should have know he was up to no good from the first time he told her to terminate the pregnancy... No decent man who is God fearing(as that is one of the xteristics most women look for in a man... Or so they say)... Would ask u to terminate another life... Let alone that which is his first child with u... If she's the first he's ever put in the family way...
My dear, love isn't blind... Love just wears a crazily dark ray ban shades on....

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Talk2Bella(f): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
krispycash:

Sometimes Karma is too late

5 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Talk2Bella(f): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
krispycash:
true... But then the lady in question is quite silly... I am sorry to use such derogatory word .... She has equal amount of blame as d guy does if not more.... She should have know he was up to no good from the first time he told her to terminate the pregnancy... No decent man who is God fearing(as that is one of the xteristics most women look for in a man... Or so they say)... Would ask u to terminate another life... Let alone that which is his first child with u... If she's the first he's ever put in the family way...
My dear, love isn't blind... Love just wears a crazily dark ray ban shades on....

Exactly what I told her she wasn't forced she willing went to the doctor no one can force an abortion on one without the other party agreeing to it

4 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by fullstreets: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Talk2Bella:
does age require the amount of times someone can get pregnant? lipsrsealed

Even gals in their teens know their safe period and there are contraceptive pills in drug stores all around, I repeat, how old are u?

8 Likes

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by GossipHeart(m): 6:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Girls are naturally foolish
Why must a man marry them ?? There's no contract you sign before going into a relationship with any guy stating that he must marry you.
Even married couples do divorce, the guy you're dating do have the right and reason to dump you at anytime
As for the abortion, they foolishly have sex with guys without using condom.

Now, stop blaming guys for every shiit you put yourself into and buy a brand new brain as well

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by agarawu23(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Abort my baby make god punish u angry

Some ppl will look for tears in future and won't see. No prophet will cast out your future calamities when u start reaping what u sowed.

Judgement day eh!...?.that innocent child you aborted will ask you his/her offense for not letting him/her live.

Kill yourself and your bf ASAP!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Vanpascore(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yu ar a bastard if yu dont do, weere!

1 Like

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by veekid(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Most ladies in this country mumu pass buhari; after 500 abortions? Why won't he drop you?

Listen to me OP; that dude is going to drop you and there's nothing you can do to cease that . You kill him; you rot in jail; you kill yourself; that's your own cup of tea.

The rest won't learn from this now! Awon akindindinrin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by NameChecker: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
ok
Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by Opistorincos(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
This talk2bella don quick buy domain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Several Abortions He Wants To Leave, I'd Rather Kill Us Both. by finalboss(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
hhahahaha.. sharp guy he followed my philosophy. .. Lady there's nothing you cn do... girls they are the same ...fish brains

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.