Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) (13953 Views)

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) / Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by IamOdin: 7:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
pinkycute:
Now you got me laughing again grin grin grin

Funny You tongue

bae,am suspecting u oh,where went u 2day that got u this happy?
That phrase was meant to get u tensed cos i like making people sad.
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by pinkycute(f): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
That means... You aren't good at ur job then tongue

Try harder next time grin grin grin
In fact you got me cracking again tongue

IamOdin:

bae,am suspecting u oh,where went u 2day that got u this happy?
That phrase was meant to get u tensed cos i like making people sad.
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:
Lol Op funny conversation
yea that was my conversation with pinkycute.cheesy she try playing me april fool,but i was smart.cheesy
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
yea that was my conversation with pinkycute.cheesy she try playing me april fool,but i was smart.cheesy

Lol n u stopped replying
So that means u two do lipsrsealed chai
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by SuperModerator: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
pinkycute:
Hahahaha grin that's too small nahhhh cheesy while not trek from Nairaland To Facebook grin grin grin

lipsrsealed

grin
tell me how many kilometers it is before i agree to do so
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by IamOdin: 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
pinkycute:
That means... You aren't good at ur job then tongue

Try harder next time grin grin grin
In fact you got me cracking again tongue

you're lucky you're just too happy 2day..next time i'll make sure u hate me.. cheesy
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol n u stopped replying
Yes shez pregnant,shez wif my baiby now.cheesy

BIG LIE.sad
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Yes shez pregnant,shez wif my baiby now.cheesy

Lol where us she anyway
When una go marry

BIG LIE.sad
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by pinkycute(f): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked

danbrowndmf:
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=Lala247 post=33172154Pinky cute,lala is asking when we will marry?.cheesy][/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
I want to wear gele on d day and dance cheesy
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by pinkycute(f): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin...

IamOdin:

you're lucky you're just too happy 2day..next time i'll make sure u hate me.. cheesy
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
pinkycute:
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked

Fly go enter ur mouth,close am.....lala is asking when are we getn married?
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by pinkycute(f): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Don't listen to him.... Ok cheesy
He's drunk tongue

Lala247:

Lol n u stopped replying
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by pinkycute(f): 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
I don't know undecided You tell me cheesy

danbrowndmf:
Fly go enter ur mouth,close am.....lala is asking when are we getn married?
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:
I want to wear gele on d day and dance cheesy
know come Dance that imbercile dance(shoki) there o.cheesy

when ur comn cm with ur fiancee dj eezy
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
know come Dance that imbercile dance(shoki) there o.cheesy

when ur comn cm with ur fiancee dj eezy

He never propose oh lol
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
pinkycute:
Don't listen to him.... Ok cheesy
He's drunk tongue

u know i dnt do alcohol.cheesy
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
pinkycute:
I don't know undecided You tell me cheesy

When My account reach the least 20M.sad
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

He never propose oh lol
already gt a ring for u,watch out soon,hez gonna propose.cheesy
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
already gt a ring for u,watch out soon,hez gonna propose.cheesy

Lol ok im waiting
Hope its yellow diamonds cry
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by danbrowndmf(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok im waiting
Hope its yellow diamonds cry
if ur waiting for diamond,u might be waiting like rita dominic(39yrs)

1 Like

Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
undecided funny but this should b in joke section cos d guy is a joker!! cheesy
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by Badosqi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lol @handwriting.....

Yeye boy too.

But on a serious note, pregnancy news no be hear ooo. Aaaargh pregnant keeh?
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:00am On Apr 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols crazy
sweetie,where have you been,wow,nice pic right there babe.

Someone should tell me this girl ain't igbo,someone should tell me she's a fulani girl
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by 2dice(m): 7:17am On Apr 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Someone should tell me this girl ain't igbo,someone should tell me she's a fulani girl
guy she is Mozambique cheesy
are you happi now
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:

lol hiii smiley im nt gonna be punctual on nl as i was b4 sad
Im a proud igbo gal o grin
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by danbrowndmf(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol hiii smiley im nt gonna be punctual on nl as i was b4 sad
Im a proud igbo gal o grin
You put this kind of DP(E Blyk say dem draw u.cheesy)yet ur saying u wunt give numba here.

God is Watching u in 3D oh
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
danbrowndmf:
You put this kind of DP(E Blyk say dem draw u.cheesy)yet ur saying u wunt give numba here.

God is Watching u in 3D oh
lol yup im nt givin out my number.
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol yup im nt givin out my number.
i was nt asking 4 it either.sad

complementing ur pix rather.
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:

thankss!
Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 30, 2015
danbrowndmf:

thankss!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Called It Quit After Reading My Post / 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy / Merlin Season 6 Trailer Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.