Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) (13949 Views)

Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) / Point Out How You Do Sleep With Your Wife Or Girlfriend?(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix) by barnabas91: 1:37am On Oct 15, 2015
SuperModerator:

grin
tell me how many kilometers it is before i agree to do so
John how va na. Longest time, really need to talk to u, hope you remember me, drop ur whatsapp line let's yarn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? / How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? / She Called It Quit After Reading My Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.