Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC (50294 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
obi4eze:
I've not seen a government that lies like this one.
Chaiii where are the TANOIDS o!
GEJ their hero. Deziani their role model
She might be one the richest women in the world but the last person I will want to be right now is Diezanni Madueke. The disgrace and long jail term she is about to face is coming unless she can find another country to run to before May 29th

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
obi4eze:
Lalasticlala you don sleep?
Frontpage please. Let them see the deeds of their hero
Let me post reach front page for once Lalasticlala haba

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by SirShymexx: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Soludo should also be called.

I can imagine Osinbajo, Fayemi and Pat Utomi studying this report and just hitting venting

And that was one fiscal year (2012-2013 I think).

Only God knows what happened during the remaining years.

Gimme the loot! grin They done fvcked up now.

GEJ just put Mobutu to shame in the art of looting.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by mrmetoo1: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
As in Diezani just straight up lied to us.. "like no big deal just bonuses and so on missing" Kai!!! Diaris God!! The goats in this country haff chop this nYam belle-tear

To think at some point I was feeling sorry for her, I think I was starting to see too many of her pictures so her face started putting me in a trance but now I'm awake. I will not let her pretty face becloud my judgement.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:
As in Diezani just straight up lied to us.. "like no big deal just bonuses and so on missing" Kai!!! Diaris God!! The goats in this country haff chop this nYam belle-tear
The minumum 1.48 billion is chicken change to her that is why she did'nt see it as a big deal

7 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
SirShymexx:

And that was one fiscal year (2012-2013 I think).

Only God knows what happened during the remaining years.

Gimme the loot! grin They done fvcked up now.

GEJ just put Mobutu to shame in the art of looting.
Buhari should go back at least 6 years we might be talking about over $50 billion. It's now I believe World bank report that over $400 billion has been stolen from Nigerian since 1960 till date

15 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by BlackBaron: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Shocking!
No, not really. undecided

The mind boggles over the wickedness of the Government, the full report would have been swept under the carpet if the current incumbent won. Largest oil revenues on record doesn't tally with infrastructures, standard of living on ground.
To think, they proudly came out to declare only $1.4 billion was unremited.

Aunt Ngozi I have the most pity for...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by mrmetoo1: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
dutchjongen:

The minumum 1.48 bn is chicken change to her that is why she did'nt see it as a big deal

Even they said that's the minimum that it could be up to $4.8bn. Then all the monies unaccounted for, those that no documents supported. In a period of 1.5 years.. Diaris God!!!

2 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by mrmetoo1: 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
dutchjongen:

This report is shocking i'm sure Goodluck Jonathan did'nt even read it before he decided it should be published after Buhari said he will probe him. This is beyond damaging to Goodluck Jonathan,Ngozi Ikonjo Iweala and Diezanni Madueke it leaves more questions than answers

GEJ must have not been able to sleep is why he released it. Now this might even be an FG-friendly report. Imagine Buhari carrying out his own probe using his parameters. On top of all the missing and unaccounted for, imagine now probing those accounted for and how they were really spent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by NosoChic: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
This is just NNPC oh......Customs, Immigration, NIMASA.....we never see their own report.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by alani74(m): 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Seun Pls move thus topic to front page

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
mrmetoo1:

GEJ must have not been able to sleep is why he released it. Now this might even be an FG-friendly report. Imagine Buhari carrying out his own probe using his parameters. On top of all the missing and unaccounted for, imagine now probing those accounted for and how they were really spent.
By the time Buhari does his own report as crazy as Sanusi figures appeared it's now looking like $20 billion will be the minumum because PWC suggested that Nigeria even earner more Sanusi had $67 billion PWC had $69 so Sanusi might have to revise his figure to $22 billion that is missing

5 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by omolami: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Another big lies from the devilish pit of APC hell and Lie Mohammed. PWC are not like Nigerians you can bribe. See d report and do your worse. You are being awaited. Stop the sickning threats nigerians are sick of them.

3 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by mrmetoo1: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
dutchjongen:

By the time Buhari does his own report as crazy as Sanusi figures appeared it's now looking like $20 billion will be the minumum because PWC suggested that Nigeria even earner more Sanusi had $67 billion PWC had $69 so Sanusi might have to revise his figure to $22 billion that is missing

I'm telling you!! The way some guys turn to overnight millionaires($) on top this "I'm into oil and gas" eh. Some of them are just saying what's falling from the big boys tables.

6 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by tbaba1234: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2015
omolami:
Another big lies from the devilish pit of APC hell and Lie Mohammed. PWC are not like Nigerians you can bribe. See d report and do your worse. You are being awaited. Stop the sickning threats nigerians are sick of them.

All these revelations are from the PwC report not APC.

32 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by mrmetoo1: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
omolami:

Why you foaming at the mouth?? What lies by APC?? You just said PWC can't be bribed so what does APC have to do with this report??

What's funny is don't worry you're safe, you're probably one of those they settled N1k. It's your oga's oga x 1,000,0000 we're looking for. So calm down eh, your N1k is safe

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by mrmetoo1: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
"We were however unable to verify $305,885,083.77 due to exceptions…" - Diaris God!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by obi4eze(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
tbaba1234:

All these revelations are from the PwC report not APC.
Do you mind him?
Let him tell me if there is any thing like PDP or APC in that document.

3 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2015
pls I implore buhari to request PWC to carry out another forensic report, and let's see if NPDC can withold information.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by SirShymexx: 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
dutchjongen:

Buhari should go back at least 6 years we might be talking about over $50 billion. It's now I believe World bank report that over $400 billion has been stolen from Nigerian since 1960 till date

If they could swipe over $20 billion within 1-2 years, just imagine how much would be unaccounted for in 6 years. Also, bear in mind that oil prices were extremely high at one point - so it might be over $50 billion. And that's just one sector alone.

I think $400 billion is basically guesstimate of what went through all the financial capitals of world, and what World Bank saw. How about the monies rinsed in Nigeria and tied to other things without leaving the country? And the ones they legalised through dubious means?

With the way things are, it won't be a bad idea if expatriates are drafted in to be in-charge of the important sectors of the country's economy. These folks are just heartless. I'm sure they all see all the hungry and extremely poor folks running around everyday. Just mere looking at those people alone should be enough for humanity to kick in and, make them do the right thing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by LordCenturion(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
omolami:

Well, u are a Yoruba?, abi?,,, haaaaa, oga o, it's a pity that u are a disgrace to us..... U are useless, olohun ngbo

15 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by bamidele029: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wow, so why did GEJ make it sound like the result of the audit was conclusive This audit was a sham and Buahari must ensure a proper one is conducted
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by bamidele029: 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
This needs to be on the front page

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Lushore1: 11:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
Thank God GEJ didnt win the election, just imagine what would have happened to this report.

4 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Jesusloveyou: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
disloman:
N how did they arrived at d $1.48b missing if they didn't release their account book?Hmmmmmm.we r on a long thing.
that is for administrative and miscelenous expenses,they refuse to touch d main issue of $20b

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by lolababe331e: 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
shocked and they were lying to Nigerians that the $20 billion wasn't missing whereas the auditors said they could not verify because they were hiding information. Thank God from saving us from GEJ and his cronies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by philips70(m): 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
dutchjongen:

This report is shocking i'm sure Goodluck Jonathan did'nt even read it before he decided it should be published after Buhari said he will probe him. This is beyond damaging to Goodluck Jonathan,Ngozi Ikonjo Iweala and Diezanni Madueke it leaves more questions than answers

When they named him clueless people thought it's an insult. This man's PhD should be withdrawn, he is too dull.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by philips70(m): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2015
SirShymexx:

If they could swipe over $20 billion within 1-2 years, just imagine how much would be unaccounted for in 6 years. Also, bear in mind that oil prices were extremely high at one point - so it might be over $50 billion. And that's just one sector alone.

I think $400 billion is basically guesstimate of what went through all the financial capitals of world, and what World Bank saw. How about the monies rinsed in Nigeria and tied to other things without leaving the country? And the ones they legalised through dubious means?

With the way things are, it won't be a bad idea if expatriates are drafted in to be in-charge of the important sectors of the country's economy. These folks are just heartless. I'm sure they all see all the hungry and extremely poor folks running around everyday. Just mere looking at those people alone should be enough for humanity to kick in and, make them do the right thing.

Nigeria must adopt the China model if we must come out of this massive sleaze in government. I just wish GMB and his crew can damn anything and summon the political will to do this. We cannot continue like this. Little wonder they spent trillions in trying to win the elections. PDP will NEVER rule Nigeria again.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by aderonila18: 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2015
Taniods where are you hiding angry come and try to spin this one.

GEJ just indicted his government even more with the release of this report

11 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
philips70:

Nigeria must adopt the China model if we must come out of this massive sleaze in government. I just wish GMB and his crew can damn anything and summon the political will to do this. We cannot continue like this. Little wonder they spent trillions in trying to win the elections. PDP will NEVER rule Nigeria again.
CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and NPDC Managing Director Anthony Muoneke should be immediately relieved of their posts and charged to court for criminal conspiracy and obstructing justice for refusing to co-operate with the audit by PWC

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Fourcade(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2015
Sanusi has been vindicated!

I now see why he was confused about the actual figure.This is too much to handle!

I hope some people see some light in what Soludo shared~ 30 Trillion Naira! shocked

I see!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
chai

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room / Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner / Fayose Visits President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.