Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC (50296 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by jaybee3(m): 5:07am On Apr 28, 2015
I'm fûcking depressed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Mynd44: 5:11am On Apr 28, 2015
This is wickedness abeg.
Pure one.
How did we get to this?
No wonder PEJ was screaming jail jail jail
Of I see anyone that talks about GEJ being an hero eh....

2 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Mynd44: 5:12am On Apr 28, 2015
jaybee3:
I'm fûcking depressed!
I knew I shouldn't have started reading that report last night. Ruined my sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Mynd44: 5:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Tens of millions of dollars spent....undocumented. No receipts, no proof, the money just went poof.
At a point 250million went poof. $250 million!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Chivasex: 5:18am On Apr 28, 2015
sammhi:
most commentators here are either biased , naive or plain mischievious......let GMB order 20 more probes...on nnpc.....one thing is clear.....nnpc was set up for fraud since 1977.... due to its operating structure.
you need to change its operating structure.period

You can say whatever you want since you are so insensitive to the pligth of Nigerians, one thing I will tell you is sure here is that the DIE is CAST.
Just wait ans see.
$20 billion missing funds is squarely on Buhari's agenda to look into. This is no time for government as ususal.

3 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 28, 2015
[size=16pt]Blantant Coverup by NNPC[/size]
Excerpt from Report
Pipeline maintenance and management costs

Additional $2.8billion cost communicated by NNPC
After the submission of our initial report to the Auditor-General for the Federation on 28 November
2014, the following was brought to our attention by NNPC regarding Pipeline Maintenance and
Management Costs
:
o
Initial submission made to the Senate Committee was understated and did not include all
the costs defrayed from the proceeds of domestic crude revenue by NNPC in accordance
with the NNPC Act. These costs also largely include the amounts incurred by the
Corporation’s subsidiaries.
o
The total additional costs amounting to $2.81billion was funded from domestic crude
revenue accruing from liftings of January 2012 to July 2013, and third party liabilities as
follows:
Expense type
Total ($)
Salaries and benefits
Monthly operations
Other third party payments (including training
course fees, estacodes, and consultancy fees)
Total costs
Page 30

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Chanchit: 5:24am On Apr 28, 2015
So sometimes, even programmed robots too have a mind of their own!? Abi Temitemi battery don spoil? Or maybe GEJ is no longer his hero.

3 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by ajalaolanr(m): 5:27am On Apr 28, 2015
GEJ covered tracks of the stolen funds, recall that he appointed a new Governor After he removed sanusi. How on earth would the New Governor corporate with PWC when he was appointed by the man who stole the funds or maybe the person he put in NNPC ro steal the funds, before May 29, these monies would have been returned. ..MARK ME BY MY WORDS!!!

THEY ARE ALL SCARED NOW!!!!

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Reference(m): 5:31am On Apr 28, 2015
dutchjongen:

I read it, NNPC is a secret criminal agency that needs to be broken down.

Burnt to the ground and the ashes scattered at sea you mean.

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by enlady(f): 5:32am On Apr 28, 2015
This report is depressing. Chai..... I hope my bp does not shot up today

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by luvmijeje(f): 5:35am On Apr 28, 2015
*deep sigh* thanks to all posters who did and will still do analysis on that report.

Just imagining what all those money could do bring tears to my eyes. I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by PassingShot(m): 5:35am On Apr 28, 2015
obi4eze:
I've not seen a government that lies like this one.
Chaiii where are the TANOIDS o!
GEJ their hero. Deziani their role model

You won't see those idiots on this type of thread. They're blind, deaf and dumb by one form of bigotry or the other. Many of them especially have sold their future and their children's for "protection".

8 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Mynd44: 5:43am On Apr 28, 2015
luvmijeje:
*deep sigh* thanks to all posters who did and will still do analysis on that report.

Just imagining what all those money could do bring tears to my eyes. I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg.
You cant read that report straight.
You need emotional breaks. Time outs so you don't break down and either break your device or cry.
This is just wickedness

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by CHANCEMAN: 5:45am On Apr 28, 2015
ajalaolanr:
GEJ covered tracks of the stolen funds, recall that he appointed a new Governor After he removed sanusi. How on earth would the New Governor corporate with PWC when he was appointed by the man who stole the funds or maybe the person he put in NNPC ro steal the funds, before May 29, these monies would have been returned. ..MARK ME BY MY WORDS!!!
THEY ARE ALL SCARED NOW!!!!

Who was the CBN governor when the audit was being carried out? Don't you think you should find out before jumping to conclusions. Why was the CBN not cooperative?

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by anonimi: 5:49am On Apr 28, 2015
What could Sanusi's CBN be hiding
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by luvmijeje(f): 5:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Mynd44:

You cant read that report straight.
You need emotional breaks. Time outs so you don't break down and either break your device or cry.
This is just wickedness

This people are heartless...... I'm just relieved Jonathan was kicked out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Sunymoore(m): 5:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Nothing can surprise me in Nigeria again.. Loot all they want, with God my daily bread lies
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by dustmalik: 5:52am On Apr 28, 2015
CHANCEMAN:

Who was the CBN governor when the audit was being carried out? Don't you think you should find out before jumping to conclusions. Why was the CBN not cooperative?
Sanusi had been sacked long before the audit was carried out.

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Sunymoore(m): 5:53am On Apr 28, 2015
anonimi:
Your new CBN governor

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by jaybee3(m): 5:55am On Apr 28, 2015
anonimi:
See your life ehn...
I actually thought you were intellectually sound and preferred the other side hence your reason for pitching your tent with GEJ

For your information, Sanusi was already out of the way when the forensic audit was initiated. It was Emefiele that denied them access.

Did GEJ appoint Emefiele so he can help cover tracks?

4 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by dustmalik: 5:56am On Apr 28, 2015
anonimi:
Instead of you to hide your head in shame, you are asking silly question, when you know the auditing was carried out after Sanusi was sacked.

2 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by jumobi1(m): 5:57am On Apr 28, 2015
JAIL JAIL JAIL!!! Audit pre GEJ too
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 28, 2015
anonimi:

Are you an idiott? Don't you have common sense.....

God please dash this mumu sense

3 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Mynd44: 6:02am On Apr 28, 2015
anonimi:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by olalat(m): 6:02am On Apr 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
But I think this is where we need to give GEJ some accolades for giving everyone in 9ja the access to information as to the happenings in all sectors in the country....the FOI is what is at work here...when in the history of nigeria has its citizens asked for information as delicate as this and results were provided except in the GEJ administration..I think GEj even in his slowness and calmness tried so hard to set a precedent for succeeding preseidents....from now on we can confidently ask for reports and expect feed back.....

Meanwhile abeg who ever thief money for that nnpc make them sack and jail am... angry

Oga, do yourself honour by keeping off this thread if you don't want me to call the wrat of all the devil agents in all corners of the world on you. You a pathetic fool for trying to give justifications to the act of this evil man lyou call your heroes. House of rep, have been demanding for this report since last year, your calm gej refused to release it, isn't it? The report has been submitted to the him since November last year, he did not dim it necessary to release it, do I lie? I will course you if you refuse to stay away from this discussion like other fellowd of yours. I wish u well till you act otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by luvmijeje(f): 6:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Sunymoore:
Nothing can surprise me in Nigeria again.. Loot all they want, with God my daily bread lies

Can you see how the Nigerians way of reasoning have been bastardize. Let's agreed that you use private hospitals, private schools, private cars..... Do you use private roads? Private naira? private inflation? private security?

4 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by AdeniyiA(m): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Wallie:
I don die!!! Is this the report that the government is basing their decision that only $1.48 billion is missing on?

Did GEJ miss the paragraph on the first page that said "The procedures we performed did not constitute an examination or a review in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards or attestation standards. Accordingly, we provide no opinion, attestation or other form of assurance with respect to our work or the information upon which our work was based"?

A lot of people will surely be going to kirikiri!
you said GEJ?? ??
Did GEJ has time to read all these?? ?? he acts only on whatever the sycophants he surrounds himself with tell him undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 28, 2015
Don't worry, change is here. That's why GEJ has respected himself and had the report released. No more business as usual. I believe he has some sort of immunity deal, as long as he does not impede any investigation.

Would have been nice if someone in PWC had the courage to leak this report before now, but that's another story.

This is the true reason why businessmen and the international community were lined up against Gej. Expect to see more of same in the coming months.

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 28, 2015
What a thread to wake up to...
I think all churches and mosques should be closed down in Naija, we can not have these shameless robbers going to churches for prayers anymore: -\ Let politicians take oaths with Sango and Amadioha before resuming office. I'm tired of this bullshit, I swear.

3 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Mynd44: 6:12am On Apr 28, 2015
On page 26 ALONE, report of $1.24Billion difference between total revenue generated and amount reported to the Reconciliation committee Gbese!!!!

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Now we know why Emefiele was appointed... Even the devil by now is scared of some of our leaders....

*weeping in tongues *

4 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 28, 2015

And this 20billion they speak of, is it 20billion bututs? Can't be dollars na cheesy Our leaders are not demonic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner / Fayose Visits President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu In Lagos / Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.