Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC (50289 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by AUSVINS(m): 12:36am On Apr 28, 2015
I am not sure GEJ read this report before ordering that it be made public.
Obviously another bad advice from one of his so called special advisers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Nigeria will shake tomorrow,i trust naija papers,am sure they are cooking their story already,Nigerians must see this wickedness

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by besttrader: 12:38am On Apr 28, 2015
As at the time of concluding this report, international crude oil prices average about $46.07 per barrel2, which is about sixty two percent (62%) reduction when compared to the crude oil prices for the review period. If the NNPC overhead costs and subsidies are maintained (assuming crude oil production volumes are maintained), the corporation may have to exhaust all the proceeds of domestic crude oil sales, and may still require third party liabilities to meet costs of operations and subsidies, and may not be able to make any remittances to FAAC.

We therefore recommend that the NNPCmodel of operationmust be urgently reviewed and restructured, as the current model which has been in operation since the creation of the Corporation cannot be sustained
Pg. 12

GEJ did not read this report, it indicts the corporation 100% under his watch for the said period.

3 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by NosoChic: 12:38am On Apr 28, 2015
I just can't finish going through it.....It is indeed depressing
@mynd44

3 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Williamso(m): 12:38am On Apr 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
I am hurt my brother...and right now what I want is for a seperation...tired of blood suckers...
You don't seem to get it. Asari collect(s/ed) huge money from FG and goes to invest in Benin republic. GEJ/Diezani coordinate the massive looting of our oil without recourse to remembering the ND people. If we separate, these are the people that will remain at the forefront, and thus, will continue the lootocracy. My brother, separation will not favour us oh! You don't need to look beyond South Sudan to realize my point.
Besides, we have Ministry of Niger Delta affairs, we have NDDC, what are those thieves even doing for the ND now? What will they do differently after separation?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by 989900: 12:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Sanusi kept testifying before the senate that $6b of the missing/stolen money is with NPDC, while NPDC, kept claiming it's with NNPC, and NNPC kept insisting it was paid to NPDC.

It's on youtube.

7 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2015
AUSVINS:
I am not sure GEJ read this report before ordering that it be made public.
Obviously another bad advice from one of his so called special advisers.
So u want him to keep it a secret?

2 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by live4ever: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2015
superstar1:
When we were telling the saTANoids that GEJ's government was worshipping corruption, they were busy shouting GEJ till Jesus appears in the heaven.

I hope they can see now?

One can only imagine what the next four years would have been like if GEJ had won the election!!! shocked cry embarassed

7 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by 989900: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2015
Williamso:

You don't seem to get it. Asari collect(s/ed) huge money from FG and goes to invest in Benin republic. GEJ/Diezani coordinate the massive looting of our oil without recourse to remembering the ND people. If we separate, these are the people that will remain at the forefront, and thus, will continue the lootocracy. My brother, separation will not favour us oh! You don't need to look beyond South Sudan to realize my point.
Besides, we have Ministry of Niger Delta affairs, we have NDDC, what are those thieves even doing for the ND now? What will they do differently after separation?

I've been saying this ^^ since 2001.

5 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Lifebender(m): 12:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Mynd44:

The entire report...all 199 pages is depressing

Nigeria is done for.Am not sure GEJ went thru it b4 he spewed those thrash.Those money will be long gone.

2 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by braine(m): 12:43am On Apr 28, 2015
omolami:
Another big lies from the devilish pit of APC hell and Lie Mohammed. PWC are not like Nigerians you can bribe. See d report and do your worse. You are being awaited. Stop the sickning threats nigerians are sick of them.
Why did you just decide to be foolish like this? Are you so retardedd?

6 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 28, 2015
989900:
Sanusi kept testifying before the senate that $6b of the missing/stolen money is with NPDC, while NPDC, kept claiming it's with NNPC, and NNPC kept insisting it was paid to NPDC.

It's on youtube.
I think this is the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaeHHMcEKhM

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 28, 2015
NOI, best be prepared to retire to her village, a street dog has more credibility than that woman now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Lifebender(m): 12:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Someone should pls come shut my mouth for mii.It seems am reading 199 wonders of the world

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Williamso(m): 12:46am On Apr 28, 2015
989900:

I've been saying this ^^ since 2001.
This is the bitter truth that my fellow Niger Deltans have been too blind to see. What people don't know is that if the civil war was successful, a certain Biafra would have been like Equatorial Guinea - one leader for many decades, invariably becoming a tyrant!
#TeamOneNigeria

11 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Lifebender(m): 12:46am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:
NOI, best be prepared to retire to her village, a street dog has more credibility than that woman now
There is no cause for alarm grin grin-NOI
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by taharqa: 12:47am On Apr 28, 2015
Read the report yourself. Don't make the mistake of relying on the biased musings/readings of APC clowns here

This report, as an Audit Work, put paid to the SUPER STORY told by Sanusi about a $49.5bn, abi na $20bn, fraud by NNPC. It was a Bladdi LIE, and this Audit report shows that. That was at all what the Audit was all about.

Would there have infractions in NNPC and the Oil industry?? ABSOLUTE. Lots of loopholes? YES. And this was what Sanusi was relying upon when he raised his sillly alarm

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by OAM4J: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

Kerosene and DPK, I thought there's no subsidy on diesel.

GEJ and his entire band of lootocrats should be tied to stakes and burnt like witches angry

No subsidy on diesel oooo. And they went to deduct over $9B for subsidy on Diesel and kerosene. Dollars o, not naira. And there is no budget provision for it.

If you read through the report, it is as if they just wake up and decide to spend/share whatever they like, and call it anything they like, budget or no budget. And these are expenses in Millions/Billions of DOLLARS; AMERICAN DOLLARS and not ZIMBABWE Dollars o.

Meanwhile, thousands of Nigerians are dying of Malaria and poverty every year.

This is why IBB claimed he should be called a saint compared to these people. People are wicked!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 28, 2015
if their hands are clean, then they should not be hiding anything.

2 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by dixonand18: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2015
quote author=Mynd44 post=33176662]I am tired of reading.

I need some time out before I suffer an emotional breakdown[/quote]God help us. Cant believe a subsidiary of NNPC annual salary is more than an annual allocation of 3 states.
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Lifebender(m): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Williamso:

This is the bitter truth that my fellow Niger Deltans have been too blind to see. What people don't know is that if the civil war was successful, a certain Biafra would have been like Equatorial Guinea - one leader for many decades, invariably becoming a tyrant!
#TeamOneNigeria

Which kyn brain u get?

I wish others could be like you.
Sadly they dont see,stuffs like dis will always happen.These pple are interested in this money,not that they care abt their pple.Xpect Asari to turn a Billionaire if ND and SE seccede

6 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by live4ever: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2015
dutchjongen:

The repercussion that will be felt is going to crazy,Diezanni Madueke should just book a first class ticket out of the country before Buhari takes over that is all.

Alternatively, let's just hope that they don't make an assassination attempt on GMB before or during his swearing in. People that can do this are capable of doing anything!

Those close to him should advice him to watch his back & tighten his personal security. The masses need him to get Nigeria back on the right track.

9 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by obailala(m): 12:50am On Apr 28, 2015
I would never be able to thank God enough for delivering Nigeria of GEJ who saw all these thefts but felt nothing was wrong.

10 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 28, 2015
OAM4J:

No subsidy on diesel oooo. And they went to deduct over $9B for subsidy on Diesel and kerosene. Dollars o, not naira. And there is no budget provision for it.

If you read through the report, it is as if they just wake up and decide to spend/share whatever they like, and call it anything they like, budget or no budget. And these are expenses in millions/Billions of DOLLARS; AMERICAN DOLLARS and not ZIMBABWE Dollars o.

Meanwhile, thousands of Nigerians are dying of Malaria and poverty every year o.

This is why IBB claimed he should be called a saint compared to these people. People are wicked!

The kerosene sef nko? Where the subsidy now? Kai!!! My head is hurting

4 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 28, 2015
live4ever:

Alternatively, let's just hope that they don't make an assassination attempt on GMB before or during his swearing in. People that can do this are capable of doing anything!

Those close to him should advice him to watch his back & tighten his personal security. The masses need him to get Nigeria back on the right track.
I agree with you they will want to come after him,I also think Vice President Osibanjo is equally up to the task.

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by MrMcJay(m): 12:52am On Apr 28, 2015
taharqa:
Read the report yourself. Don't make the mistake of relying on the biased musings/readings of APC clowns here

This report, as an Audit Work, put paid to the SUPER STORY told by Sanusi about a $49.5bn, abi na $20bn, fraud by NNPC. It was a Bladdi LIE, and this Audit report shows that. That was at all what the Audit was all about.

Would there have infractions in NNPC and the Oil industry?? ABSOLUTE. Lots of loopholes? YES. And this was what Sanusi was relying upon when he raised his sillly alarm

Posters like this are the reason I advocate that condoms should be free and abortion legalized.

May God handle you and your unborn generations the way GEJ and Co handled Nigeria's economy.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by tbaba1234: 12:54am On Apr 28, 2015
taharqa:

The report was not an audit work:

"The procedures we performed did not constitute an examination or a review in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards or attestation standards. Accordingly, we provide no opinion, attestation or other form of assurance with respect to our work or the information upon which our work was based""

It raises more doubt as PwC could not put any level of assurance on the results.

The Sanusi question is still very open.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by OAM4J: 12:54am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

The kerosene sef nko? Where the subsidy now? Kai!!! My head is hurting

I wonder o!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Williamso(m): 12:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Lifebender:

Which kyn brain u get?

I wish others could be like you.
Sadly they dont see,stuffs like dis will always happen.These pple are interested in this money,not that they care abt their pple.Xpect Asari to turn a Billionaire if ND and SE seccede
Sorry to burst your bubble, I am more than 90% sure he is already (in Naira). Secession will only put him and his kind on Forbes list.

4 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Jorussia(m): 12:56am On Apr 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
I am hurt my brother...and right now what I want is for a seperation...tired of blood suckers...
Separation to where?do you know about the present development in SOUTH SUDAN?I as a Niger deltan,i am disappointed in d way those claim to represent us at d centre misbehave.

6 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 28, 2015
Williamso:

I detest the militants too...but seperation wuld further give us the chance to see within us as niger deltans...we can better focus to solve the niger delta problems...my brother the oil and gas jobs are being shared so as not to even favor the niger delta...seperation will afford us the opportunity to enjoy what is beneath us...bills like the PIB has not being signed simply because we are all still together...if at all we cant seperate then lets practice true feudalism.....chikena...I don tire abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.