Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC (50291 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Garba Shehu Bought $800,000 From CBN And Resold It At A Profit - PDP / HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Fourcade(m): 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
They should put a hold to whatever remittances they are making or intend to.When Buhari is sworn in,we will know what's next!
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by olu4life(m): 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
aderonila18:
Taniods where are you hiding angry come and try to spin this one.

GEJ just indicted his government even more with the release of this report
They are nowhere to be found. Hiding their heads in shame angry

5 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by tbaba1234: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Environmental Remediation
The following claims, totalling $10,257,161.07 could not be substantiated due to insufficient documents:
1.N442,975,320 ($2,846,296.53) payment in February 2012
2. N1,146,831,287.12 ($7,410,864.54) payment to settle PPMC’s outstanding third party liability
in May 2013
Page 94

10 million dollars unsubstantiated

13 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by SirShymexx: 11:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
philips70:

Nigeria must adopt the China model if we must come out of this massive sleaze in government. I just wish GMB and his crew can damn anything and summon the political will to do this. We cannot continue like this. Little wonder they spent trillions in trying to win the elections. PDP will NEVER rule Nigeria again.

Are Nigerians ready for the Chinese model albeit it looks like the best model for Nigeria?

Government aside - do you know that in China, to move from one province to the other to there, you need a permit, in which you have to renew every six months? Can Nigerians live with that in the same country?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by globalresource: 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
what about aso rock account? grin
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by tbaba1234: 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
A total of $59,324,737.01 on Charter Hire Services could not be substantiated due to lack of supporting document.

$59 Million dollars can't be substantiated

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by aderonila18: 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
olu4life:

They are nowhere to be found. Hiding their heads in shame angry

Shameless folks who have been insulting Sanusi since are now hiding . Mogidi and co, come and spin this one o grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by tbaba1234: 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
MT Tuma and MT Olobiri
Out of the $17,767,683.54 claimed as payments for manning and management fee of MT Tuma and MT Olobiri, the sum of 6,658,588.74 could not be substantiated due to lack of supporting documents.

$6 Million dollars can not be proved...

7 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by kindnyce(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
THEY CAN RUN BUT THEY CANT HIDE

JUDGEMENT DAY IS HERE

THE ILLS AND CORRUPTION IS GONNA B OVER SOON

THEY MUST OPEN THOSE FILTHY BOOKS grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
tbaba1234:
Environmental Remediation
The following claims, totalling $10,257,161.07 could not be substantiated due to insufficient documents:
1.N442,975,320 ($2,846,296.53) payment in February 2012
2. N1,146,831,287.12 ($7,410,864.54) payment to settle PPMC’s outstanding third party liability
in May 2013
Page 94

10 million dollars unsubstantiated
"Enviromental remediation" is probably cutting the grass of NNPC Headquarters,look at them creating phantom ways to loot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by tbaba1234: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Crude Transport
The total claim of $5,457,006.98 out of the total claim $46,265,215.13 could not be substantiated due to lack of supporting documents. NNPC claimed the sum of $46,265,215.13 as crude transport payments during the review period, which was incurred on crude oil transportation from Escravos terminals to Warri refinery jetty using marine vessels. The supporting documents provided were third party invoices for the service rendered, NNPC Payment vouchers and NNPC Remittance advices.

$5 million dollars can not be proved.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by adebisicutie: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
See the oles, so they hid the books from PWC. They will be made to hand over those books and everyone involved in this scam must be jailed

3 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
tbaba1234:
A total of $59,324,737.01 on Charter Hire Services could not be substantiated due to lack of supporting document.

$59 Million dollars can't be substantiated

Please keep this facts coming I have'nt finished reading the report,i'm in utter shock right now.

4 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by tbaba1234: 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Marine throughput
The sum of $6,707,826.05 could not be substantiated due to lack of supporting document

$6 million dollars can not be sustantiated

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by phlemzy: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
With no joke intended,I seriously think there might be need to erect some more prisons. The ones on ground at the moment are choked and we have quite a large number of people that will secure accommodation there before this year runs out. Before I forget,a presidential wing shouldn't be left out.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by tbaba1234: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
Capital Expenditure – CAPEX
The sum of $27,179,005.48 could not be substantiated due to insufficient supporting documents.
The total amount verified as Capital expenditure was $96,073,430.27.

$27Million dollars can not be substantiated.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Lushore1: 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
I actually cant read this anymore, its depressing..smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by philips70(m): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
SirShymexx:

Are Nigerians ready for the Chinese model albeit it looks like the best model for Nigeria?

Government aside - do you know that in China, to move from one province to the other to there, you need a permit, in which you have to renew every six months? Can Nigerians live with that in the same country?

I think the Chinese model is needed at this moment if Nigeria must join the developed world in 20 to 50 years time. OBJ kick started it which should have been sustained and improved upon but GEJ came and destroyed all, opening our till for all manner of pilfering. As per the permit I think it has to do more with the population and the need to control mass movements to big cities.

1 Like

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by tbaba1234: 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
Others
No amount has been substantiated for the total claim on Pipeline Vandalism and Repair Cost of
$11,896,654.71 and on Management Charge out Rate claim of $59,712,530.83.We were not provided
with supporting documents for the costs.

$70 Million dollars can not be substantiated

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by akeensbussy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
that is why when they are elected or appointed, they go to church for thanksgiving.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by tbaba1234: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
Identified discrepancies between Independent Surveyors’ Report and schedule provided by NNPC
We observed some discrepancies between some quantities of crude oil losses stated in the schedule provided by NNPC and that stated on the related Independent Surveyors reports which were provided as support documents. The difference amounted to 328,667 barrels higher than NNPC
figures in 2012 and 71,907 barrels lower than the NNPC figures from January to July 2013.

Thousands of barrels of crude unaccounted for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Bundesligabest: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
There is no audit if the auditor returns "no opinion".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by tbaba1234: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Bundesligabest:
There is no audit if the auditor returns "no opinion".

A proper audit needs to be conducted.
Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by henryuzor(m): 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
Kx:
In the light of lack of access to required documentation to do a thorough review, what stopped PWC from issuing a qualified report?
No it would play with semantics of "minimum of" so that the pay masters would make news DAT sanusi was wrong after all.
By failing to qualify its report in view of the obvious difficulty if true and allowing its report to be used to sway public opinion,
It is my opinion that professionalism was "lowered" to suit the powers that be.
It is the powers that be that appointed PWC to carry out the audit exercise,so they must be very diplomatic in their report...as a chartered accountant i can categorically tell you that it will be very extrremely difficult for any audit company to qualify a report of an organisation that employed them to carry out an audit on their books,but they will always find a way to tactically put out all the information in the report without necessarily qualifying it.....if you read inbetween the lines in this report,you will see that PWC have tactically issued a qualified report,without actually qualifying the report.....Now you may ask me why doing it this way?...mind you it is NNPC that we are talking about oooooo,i can imagine the amount of pressure that they would have given PWC to give them a favourable report,i can imagine how much they must have tried to use to bribe them,i can also imagine the threats they must have received....so by and large you will agree with me that they have done a good job and collected their well deserved audit fees....if to say them outrightly qualify the report,u tink say Jona for pay them their balance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by adebisicutie: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2015
From this report it's obvious Sanusi was right. Where are those GEJ my hero noise makers angry come and show your faces here and see the level of corruption under your hero's administration angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
dutchjongen:

This report is shocking i'm sure Goodluck Jonathan did'nt even read it before he decided it should be published after Buhari said he will probe him. This is beyond damaging to Goodluck Jonathan,Ngozi Ikonjo Iweala and Diezanni Madueke it leaves more questions than answers

It just shows how truly clueless that man is. That report is his corruption certificate, why publish it now?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Fourcade(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
Aunty Ngozi must be part of this. . .and to think she proffered economic advice to buhari on how to boost the government's revenue. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by bettercreature(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
adebisicutie:
From this report it's obvious Sanusi was right. Where are those GEJ my hero noise makers angry come and show your faces here and see the level of corruption under your hero's administration angry
Its now obvious GEJ is clueless releasing inconclusive auditing report for 140million Nigerians to view and i can't understand why EMEFELE or whatever his name is still holding that CBN post after this nonsense

5 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by olapluto(m): 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
Just to put in perspective. $9 billion on Kerosene subsidy. That equates to $60,000 per Nigerian. Or 12 million naira per Nigerian in one year.
I wonder if that slime called Barcanista will redo his maths on Buhari's ability to pay Nigerian youths monthly stipend. If oil thieves can be stealing 1 million naira from every Nigerian every month, who says we cannot have 100k monthly allowance? And this is on kerosene subsidy alone. Minus state government stealing, minus NPA& NIMASA, minus Customs, etc.
We have very very wicked leaders.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
But I think this is where we need to give GEJ some accolades for giving everyone in 9ja the access to information as to the happenings in all sectors in the country....the FOI is what is at work here...when in the history of nigeria has its citizens asked for information as delicate as this and results were provided except in the GEJ administration..I think GEj even in his slowness and calmness tried so hard to set a precedent for succeeding preseidents....from now on we can confidently ask for reports and expect feed back.....

Meanwhile abeg who ever thief money for that nnpc make them sack and jail am... angry

3 Likes

Re: PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC by dustmalik: 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
God is on NIgeria's side, with the emergence of Buhari, it's looking more so than ever.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 / Senator Barnabas Gemade Caught Sleeping In The Senate For The 3rd Time (PIX) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.