Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? (10562 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? / Revealed! Curvy Women Enjoy Sex More Than Slim Ones. / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by ronald4lif(m): 12:54am On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I go invite all of them make they come see. grin

I gat the Screenshots by the way. wink

Pishure or you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by ronald4lif(m): 12:56am On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

I wan make ur cup full. grin

Hehehhe

Mesef go soon open the guy nyash.

Im woman wrapper don too do.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

I wan make ur cup full. grin

Hehehhe
When the ogogoro wey you take clear for your eye, remind me. grin
ronald4lif:

Pishure or you know the rest.
Make I just pity you.
ronald4lif:

Mesef go soon open the guy nyash.
Im woman wrapper don too do.
cheesy
See bad belle o grin grin
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by kinglekan: 1:06am On Apr 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
When the ogogoro wey you take clear for your eye, remind me. grin

Hehehehehe!!

As an elder, I go just pity u. Cos d tin wey elda dey see wen him sidon, even if u climb kilimanjaro u nor fit see am

grin
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by MrBasketball: 4:41am On Apr 28, 2015
onila:
I realized the vagina becomes sore after the first round

my housemate screams in the morning, afternoon, night in one day

I wonder how she copes? undecided
Go and think of your miserable life.
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 28, 2015
Blebleswag:
Orijin101 n kinglekan
Pls come n make onila feel like a woman, she really needs it hot
undecided
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Present!!!

Where is ONILA. grin

Bleble u can join also. wink
for a foursome right grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Heheheh, I don send orijin101 make him go buy that tin come. I don lock door. Na outside him go dey till am done.
me wey i don pass roofing enter. i don do wetin i wan do comot tongue
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by HolyHero: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2015
[/I pop cherries for free ][color=#000000][color=#770077][/I pop cherries for free ][color=#770077][/I pop cherries for free ]
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by epelumi42(m): 6:48am On Apr 28, 2015
She's no longer a virgin, and still forming. Probably your vagina gets sore because you are just getting used to it or your new guy is not doing it right. Go take the sex 101 lecture and see the difference. Origin and co will treat you well. But you? a virgin? Hell no! You are only a virgin once. Or why did it get sore? Have you been using toys then?

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by grimandevil: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2015
onila:
a virgin has not masturbated before?

Onila abeg ignore them. Even rev sisters self service. Am really enjoying onila.
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by Omotayor123(f): 7:06am On Apr 28, 2015
hmmm.....If u ask me na who I go ask
OBSERVING.... Make I share guguru.
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by epelumi42(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2015
onila:
a virgin has not masturbated before?

So its masturbation. Your post is controversial enough, now admit masturb? Its OK Sha. That can get you sore too.

#teamvirginguys
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2015
onila:

May be she doesnt get wet enough b4 sex or she suffers frm lack of lubrication.
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by nairabetguru(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2015
onila:
yea, so everyday I imagine screwing him

or rather, you screwing him already everyday wink
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by ministrel: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2015
u need to change ur sex partner cos i dnt fink u getting pleasure from wat u both doing...in most cases sef its d lady d craves for it d next time wen its sweet.....read more on it n tell ur partner wat to do or wat u enjoy...
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by adahgold(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2015
If u want to enjoy sex,don't always do it on bed all the time dearie,like me I do it any were,in d bathroom,kitchen,parlor,car even in d movies *winks*. Lol.
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by baralatie(m): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2015
onila:

hmmmm!
welcome to the otherside where it is not as green or glamorous as people picture it to be!
just pray that your neighbour is not in relationship with a dragon in bed.
before your eyes you will see her run for her dear life!
That is with God helping her to use her head!
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by Fulaboy(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Heheheh, I don send orijin101 make him go buy that tin come. I don lock door. Na outside him go dey till am done.
3some cheesy u wan do him wayo

1 Like

Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by kinglekan: 11:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Fulaboy:
3some cheesy u wan do him wayo

grin
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by kinglekan: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orijin101:

me wey i don pass roofing enter. i don do wetin i wan do comot tongue

Werey!! No wonder sinaj just dey do one kind wen I wan enta. U do injure d place abi??

Konji nor go mk u fall from that palm tree one day. tongue
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Am a virgin too @ onila
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by solihu(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
O baby cool I gbadun your 111 (One hundred and wanty one) grin grin grin
Looks cool on you cool Are you my sister from oyo
Omotayor123:
hmmm.....If u ask me na who I go ask
OBSERVING.... Make I share guguru.
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by Omotayor123(f): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
solihu:
O baby cool I gbadun your 111 (One hundred and wanty one) grin grin grin
Looks cool on you cool Are you my sister from oyo
Tnx dear but Nope.
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by lifestyle1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
onila:
I am really in-love with some guy right now smiley

If truly you are still a v, please keep your self, pre-marital sex doesn't worth it, the guy will screw you, get tired of it quickly, find another tighter babe to screw, then you come here and open a thread that men are dogs.
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by onila(f): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
lifestyle1:

If truly you are still a v, please keep your self, pre-marital sex doesn't worth it, the guy will screw you, get tired of it quickly, find another tighter babe to screw, then you come here and open a thread that men are dogs.
thanks smiley
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
You'd do better without the info. Seeking advice here, as a virgin? If you are really that I'd say no.....this is a bad idea, they'll keep telling you you're lying until you actually go ahead and have sex, or they will just directly aim at leading you astray. If you're a v and want to stay one, it would be helpful to just NOT tell people. Honestly. For your own protection.
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
so you have finally tasted the D?

onila:

Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by jamillion: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Any 6xx worker in d ROom will xplain it better.....waiting for them
Re: How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? by baralatie(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Krystalxxx:
You'd do better without the info. Seeking advice here, as a virgin? If you are really that I'd say no.....this is a bad idea, they'll keep telling you you're lying until you actually go ahead and have sex, or they will just directly aim at leading you astray. If you're a v and want to stay one, it would be helpful to just NOT tell people. Honestly. For your own protection.
that is how you know a lady is not lying!i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? / Untold Secrets To Attract Sexy Women / Why Women Belong to Kitchen — they are useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.