Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. (3180 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I've read all the afore-listed books, all of Dan Brown's books and Robert Greene's.

Read 'Psy and Changelings' series by Nalini Singh too.

P.S: If you've really read the Art of Seduction, you wouldn't reveal your real personality.

Art of Seduction, rule one: Always remain a mystery. wink

Wow, good to know that. And the " 'Psy and Changelings' series by Nalini Singh" its got an e-book format right?

Umm, art of seduction talks a lot bout deception. And most times, things kept in the open are the most unseen.

DECEPTION brother, DECEPTION.

Have u read the 50th Law? Robert Greene and 50 cent authored that one
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
TonyOputa:

Wow, good to know that. And the " 'Psy and Changelings' series by Nalini Singh" its got an e-book format right?

Umm, art of seduction talks a lot bout deception. And most times, things kept in the open are the most unseen.

All are in PDF format. I've hundreds on my Android phone.
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by ValentineMary(m): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2015
TonyOputa:
The truth is, am an adventurous person and kinda got the weird typa style so meeting my typa females & friends is sorta difficult.
Am #TeamLibra, #TeamMelancholy
Am naughty and a deep thinker too.

So I jes have this believe am not the only naughty nerd out there, so am tryna reach out.

I know many people will think they fit in this category. But I've got a way of making sure I get to meet the right people.

These books
*48 laws of power
*Why you act the way you do
*Angels and Demons
*Lost symbols (and any other dan brown's book)
*Art of War
*Art of Seduction
*The Secret
*Think Big

Comment if only you've read any of this books or challenge me with the books u've read then we can start from there.

Thank you.
#TeamNaughtyNerds
have u read
1. Punished by Vanessa Steel
2. The alchemist by Paulo Choelo
3. The potters wheel by Emeka Ike
4. History on Europe and West Africa
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 29, 2015
I live by the law of attraction so I've read: The Secret Magic and I want The hero. I haven't reached the hero just yet because as you know these books are practised and not read.

Huge Dan brown fan de Vinci code the book was better than the film. Loved angels and demons.

I want to read the alchemists as it on my wish list.

TonyOputa:

Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Chiam55:
I live by the law of attraction so I've read: The Secret Magic and I want The hero. I haven't reached the hero just yet because as you know these books are practised and not read.

Huge Dan brown fan de Vinci code the book was better than the film. Loved angels and demons.

I want to read the alchemists as it on my wish list.

Nice... I think I'd go find the alchemist then. Seem to be a good one. And true, this books are praticed. As for law of attraction, I read this Two supper great books "The Secret of Everything" and "The Vibrational Universe"
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

All are in PDF format. I've hundreds on my Android phone.

Does that mean we could add up on whatsapp and maybe share some of this files, I've got a couple too on PDF format.
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2015
ValentineMary:
have u read
1. Punished by Vanessa Steel
2. The alchemist by Paulo Choelo
3. The potters wheel by Emeka Ike
4. History on Europe and West Africa

Wow nice books...

Emeka Ike authored a book too? Awesome. Howz it in sumary
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2015
TonyOputa:

Does that mean we could add up on whatsapp and maybe share some of this files, I've got a couple too on PDF format.

I never knew it's possible to share e-books via Whatsapp. Interesting info.
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I never knew it's possible to share e-books via Whatsapp. Interesting info.

Oh sorry I actually intended to say BBM. Whatsapp sends large format Media while Files/documents can be sent through BBM. So u do BBM?
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2015
TonyOputa:

Oh sorry I actually intended to say BBM. Whatsapp sends large format Media while Files/documents can be sent through BBM. So u do BBM?

Not exactly. I'm mostly active on Whatsapp and Facebook. I uninstalled my BBM a forthnight ago.
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Not exactly. I'm mostly active on Whatsapp and Facebook. I uninstalled my BBM a forthnight ago.

Oh, ok.. I see. All good. I guess I'd jes have to look it up online.
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2015
TonyOputa:
The truth is, am an adventurous person and kinda got the weird typa style so meeting my typa females & friends is sorta difficult.

So I jes have this believe am not the only naughty nerd out there, so am tryna reach out.

I know many people will think they fit in this category. But I've got a way of making sure I get to meet the right people.

These books
*48 laws of power
*Angels and Demons
*Art of War
*Art of Seduction
*The Secret
*Think Big

Comment if only you've read any of this books or challenge me with the books u've read then we can start from there.

Thank you.
#TeamNaughtyNerds

I've read Think Big, The Art of Seduction, The Art of War, 48Laws of Power. I have Why You Act The Way You Do, but there's no time to read it now. I'm on The Art Of Love by Ovid and 33 Strategy of War but I've concentrated on the former.

1 Like

Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2015
TonyOputa:

Yea, all dan brown's book are.
Angels and demon Da vinci code Digital fortress Deception Point And the recent of all INFERNO. Try reading them. Good research and Sci fi.
U can search for the free e-books online. They are available
these books ar sort of demonic
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2015
oloyolo:

these books ar sort of demonic

Naaa... If you've actually read any of them, you'd know.

*Angels and Demon is about the conflict experienced between science and religion

*Lost Symbol talks about American settings, and freemasons influence in the nation.

*Inferno talks about the eminent dangers facing mankind in over populatio

Deception point talks about NASA

Digital Fortress talks about CIA, NSA and how america spy and gathers information in the name of security.

And all there things are Sci fi.
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2015
I don't like reading
but adon read few books
Like think and grow rich
The billionaire next door
Rich dad poor dad
How to have a millionaire mind
And many I can't remember choii
So much for a guy that don't like reading. And av don some mystics too really mystics
Like. Science de black, four triangle,
Solomon seal, ancient wisdom,balterzer,secret only few knew,the ones that knew never told, why we die,book of demons,their world in ours, bring them,abeg adon tire na back in secondary school I wanted to do magic a friend of mine started bringing em books for me his dad was some Egyptian occult man he has a library filled with these books so many af them some were not for sale while some ar sold sha but I went deep into that poo even knew more than the boy that introduced me. any way am off that poo but the knowledge is still there sha but I don't use them I wish I could forget every one of them
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2015
TonyOputa:

Naaa... If you've actually read any of them, you'd know.

*Angels and Demon is about the conflict experienced between science and religion

*Lost Symbol talks about American settings, and freemasons influence in the nation.

*Inferno talks about the eminent dangers facing mankind in over populatio

Deception point talks about NASA

Digital Fortress talks about CIA, NSA and how america spy and gathers information in the name of security.

And all there things are Sci fi.

Yea I av seen angles and demons the movie but the rest sounded demonic
Just saying cause av read some really demonic books very bad books once u start u can't stop
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2015
I have watched the film...
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by flowjoe: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
I've read
1.) the secret by rhonda byrne (interesting)
2.) davinci's code (intriguing)
3.) 48 laws of power (fascinating) am still on it tho wink
4.) angels & demons (irresistibly captivating)
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by theMusicNerd(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2015
TonyOputa:

These books
*48 laws of power
*Angels and Demons
*Art of War
*Art of Seduction
*The Secret
*Think Big

Thank you.
#TeamNaughtyNerds

Dude add me on bbm:28ADE9F3, forwittly. Or 08179797208.
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2015
theMusicNerd:

Dude add me on bbm:28ADE9F3, forwittly. Or 08179797208.

Nice, I jes did
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2015
flowjoe:
I've read
1.) the secret by rhonda byrne (interesting)
2.) davinci's code (intriguing)
3.) 48 laws of power (fascinating) am still on it tho wink
4.) angels & demons (irresistibly captivating)

Oh brother, u nailed it. How bout others u might want to recomend?
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by flowjoe: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
TonyOputa:

Oh brother, u nailed it. How bout others u might want to recomend?
Last don by mario puzo cool
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by ValentineMary(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
TonyOputa:

Wow nice books...

Emeka Ike authored a book too? Awesome. Howz it in sumary
the potters wheel is about a spoilt child who was over pampered and was taken to a strict school headmaster and his wicked wife to work as a maid so as to be away from his mother over pampering claws. Mind u its not Emeka Ike thn Nigerian actor this one is a different award winning writer and he's also a king.
Re: If You're Intelligent... If You're Naughty Too. by TonyOputa(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
ValentineMary:
the potters wheel is about a spoilt child who was over pampered and was taken to a strict school headmaster and his wicked wife to work as a maid so as to be away from his mother over pampering claws. Mind u its not Emeka Ike thn Nigerian actor this one is a different award winning writer and he's also a king.

Wow nice, thanks for the summary.

Oh I tot it was that emeka ike. My bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wat Situation/condition Could Make U Cheat On Ur Partner??? / Women And Drama (why Is She Mad At Me?)... Photos / Guy Don't Be Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.