Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? (473 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / Should She Tell Her Fiance About Her Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? by netbaze(m): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2015
I’m in my early 20s and in love with a 28-
year-old man. He has a good job and he is
quite nice to me. I always feel that any girl
who is not a virgin should not marry him.

We have been together for a year and he has
promised marrying me but he doesn’t know
my past deeds. I have this innocent and
youthful look and he would never know that so
far, I’ve dated 12 guys and I’ve had seven abortions.

He has planned our marriage for
October and I feel guilty not telling him what I
had done. I feel that if I tell him, he could
change his mind and break up with me.
I don’t think I can get another man like him.

What do I do?

Tell him and lose him? Or keep quiet and get married?

Y.A,
Abuja
Re: I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? by delishpot: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2015
Women and their wahala sef. Always stiring shit when there is absolutely no need to.
Re: I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? by xamuel17(m): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2015
the Op is a guy.
Re: I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2015
Okpo. Seven abortions isn't possible. Women are not that stupid.
Re: I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? by sinaj(f): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2015
7 wot shocked

sista i hail o!

it seems u av worked in d industry b4.

................. back to d mata.
ur case get as e b.

If u tell d guy now he might forgive you since his love for you is at itz peak smiley

buh if anytin shud go wrong in d marriage later, knw dat he wil stigmatize u wid it.

d choice iz urz wink
Re: I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? by daben1(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2015
If you like abort your intestine!!
Re: I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? by sinaj(f): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Tydies:
Okpo. Seven abortions isn't possible. Women are not that stupid.

Tydy itz vewi possible o!

i dunno wen gurls will wise up nd stop being misled by men
Re: I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? by classicyung(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Stories that touches

Welldone, u dun try undecided
Re: I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? by ministrel: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
this is wow.....buh the fact is to be realistic i wouldnt say you should tell him because u might definitely loose him...buh also the past has a way of catching up with the fellow...if for instance u have a complication during child birth or somefin and d doctor starts quizzing u infront of ur husby...u knw u wld av to tell the truth then n trust me u neva knw wat he might do then...so fink abt it properly...tis well..
Re: I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? by jworos(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2015
Test run ur womb if e still dey work well, since d guy say he wan marry u.
Re: I’ve Dated12 Men & Had 7 Abortions; Should She Tell Her Fiance? by julietchic(f): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2015
some people are busy aborting while other are crying because of miscarriage begging God to give them children . God have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerian Men Pay More To Marry A VIRGIN? / Fairy Tales... POLL!!! / Why Is It That Ladies Birthdays Are Always Upcoming in front?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.