Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! (1711 Views)

Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2015
There was dis girl we went to d same school,we ar normal friends,I liked her very well cos she have d quality of a girl I want,After school I confessed my feelings to her bt she said she love me as a friend,to my suprised she does nt have any boyfriend.
Pls advice me should I ask her out again or I shud just moved on
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by Enegod(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2015
congrats bro, you have been friend-zoned!!!! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by DuchessLily(f): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Congrats ... She wants u in her friends zone for now, be contented wt being her friend for now.... Maybe she isnt ready for boyfriends ish since she does not have any

Just be a good and encouraging friend, she might develop love for u from there

1 Like

Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by agarawu23(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2015
be a good friend to her then cheesy
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by dulux07(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Pls move on, so she doesnt decide to become ur gf out of pity. But still maintain ur friendship with her, who knows in future d feelings might b mutual.
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:53am On Apr 28, 2015
Enegod:
Enegod:

Pls wat do I do nw
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:
Congrats ... She wants u in her friends zone for now, be contented wt being her friend for now.... Maybe she isnt ready for boyfriends ish since she does not have any

Thanks
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2015
if she friendzoned you.. sexzone her
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by DuchessLily(f): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Kaybeeeee:

Thanks

U r welcome
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by DuchessLily(f): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Thugnificient:
if she friendzoned you.. sexzone her

Na waoo....

U've just insinuated that u r a rapist, dats why u r encouraging/advicing rape here

Hope u would advice that such be done to ur sisters or daughters undecided embarassed
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by FairDude(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2015
Kaybeeeee:
There was dis girl we went to d same school,we ar normal friends,I liked her very well cos she have d quality of a girl I want,After school I confessed my feelings to her bt she said she love me as a friend,to my suprised she does nt have any boyfriend.
Pls advice me should I ask her out again or I shud just moved on
You caused it yourself. You were too close as a friend. But keep on trying, you may win her
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by missKiffy(f): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Friend zone tins grin anyway, Jst move on and don't dwell on it, but don't end the friendship
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by stephenqueen: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2015
OP abeg pack your bags and luggages like ghana pack out of nigeria ,run away from that lady now!!
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

Na waoo....

U've just insinuated that u r a rapist, dats why u r encouraging/advicing rape here

Hope u would advice that such be done to ur sisters or daughters undecided embarassed
I know you are on a mission to make me feel guilty of something but no, you ain't succeed yet. I have many friends (who are girls) we have sex together without dating or any commitment. I'm not raping them, it's just a one night stand, which i call sexzoned. I'll advise you sir, learn to see the humor out serious matters. It helps alot to make you get less angry. And when you're going to quote me again, don't preach. I (people) know very well what's wrong and what's right. We choose to do what's wrong attimes because we are human, due to factors like peer pressure, depression, revenge, pleasure, e.t.c. Don't mind my long essential textbook note. I just can't help not talking too much.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by Brugo(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't let her turn you to mumu. If she doesn't want to be your girlfriend carry your market comot. There are many fishes in the sea.
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by MrDojo(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

WARNING !!!!!!!!!!![/b]this is bad advice u'll neva leave d friendzone with dis advice..........[b]WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by hayorbahmi(f): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2015
DuchessLily:

Na waoo....

True talk
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by missbehave247(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2015
You should not have told her your intentions, it happens to me way back I started doing things a BF will do for his GF. `One evening she said to me that hope I know that am not meant to tell her somethings that already she knows where am heading too and she appreciate me a lot then I knew am close to my destination I kept doing more still she toasted me herself. Story plenty abeg
Kaybeeeee:

Pls wat do I do nw
you are been Friendzone
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Welcome to the Friendzone bro. There's always space here. Mynd44 adjust for this new intake.
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by faith551(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hope you are enjoying your stay in the friends zone.
Let me offer some help tho incase you want out.
Give her space for a while, not really avoiding her, but just make her feel like you are treating her like a friend too.
Up your game a bit, nice ironed shirts,pairs of nice, pencil trousers........... ,. Just look and smell nice whenever she's around.
Make her feel jealous Bro, that's the point

1 Like

Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by Kaybeeeee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
faith551:
Hope you are enjoying your stay in the friends zone.
Let me offer some help tho incase you want out.
Give her space for a while, not really avoiding her, but just make her feel like you are treating her like a friend too.
Up your game a bit, nice ironed shirts,pairs of nice, pencil trousers........... ,. Just look and smell nice whenever she's around.
Make her feel jealous Bro, that's the point

Thanks
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by Kaybeeeee(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Brugo:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't let her turn you to mumu. If she doesn't want to be your girlfriend carry your market comot. There are many fishes in the sea.

Nt dat she is turning me to mumu,after all dis everything was normal,bt she is kinda avoiding me face to face bt we chat a lot on whats app,any time I said I want to see her she avoid me
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by faith551(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kaybeeeee:

Thanks

Always always bro
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by kathykathy(f): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
friend zone sha! ;Dfriend zone sha!
Re: She Said She Love Me As A Friend!!! by kathykathy(f): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thugnificient:
I know you are on a mission to make me feel guilty of something but no, you ain't succeed yet. I have many friends (who are girls) we have sex together without dating or any commitment. I'm not raping them, it's just a one night stand, which i call sexzoned. I'll advise you sir, learn to see the humor out serious matters. It helps alot to make you get less angry. And when you're going to quote me again, don't preach. I (people) know very well what's wrong and what's right. We choose to do what's wrong attimes because we are human, due to factors like peer pressure, depression, revenge, pleasure, e.t.c. Don't mind my long essential textbook note. I just can't help not talking too much.
dearie plzzz dont mind some sadist,,,,ur joke was quite funny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Couple's confession shortly before the traditional wedding / The Average Nigeria Woman Loves Money. GUYS WORK HARD / See The Man Born With Virgina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.