Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version (15867 Views)

Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Guys Can You Date A Lady Who Makes This An Habit?(seephoto) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Twaci(f): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orijin101:

you said you are inlove with orijin. . . And I'm now wondering why a beautiful girl like you decided to be a drunkard cry
Is sinaj aware of this development?
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by komzyb(f): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orijin101:

you said you are inlove with orijin. . . And I'm now wondering why a beautiful girl like you decided to be a drunkard cry
lol,how are you sure i don't drink than you....bsyds love doesnt care about all dat
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by dharay88: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

I go help u talk with ma wife she go free you from prision cheesycheesy
who? Ishi abi na faragano? angry
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
Is sinaj aware of this development?
sweetheart, which development are you talking about
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by kinglekan: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Don't you get it yet, you are inconsequential and you should --------> instead.

Cheers.

Already told u that bro!! slowpoke grin

Dafuq are u still waiting for?

Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na dem sabi,for me I don't take anything here serious,am just here to have fun..
I only dislike two ladies here because they are a big let down to the women's world
hehehehehehe who are d two ladies?yarn ur babe naa cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
komzyb:
lol,how are you sure i don't drink than you....bsyds love doesnt care about all dat
woOoOow. . . your relationship with orijin will be a lovely one tho cheesy
Now, check Madam prettythicksme restaurant, i think she still gat one orijin left, go ahead and date that one grin
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Twaci(f): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orijin101:

sweetheart, which development are you talking about

Orijin101 I miss u cry I want u back....see all these girls wan take you from me.
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
dharay88:

hahaahaha ori ife na stephenqueen babe oo. cheesy
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orijin101:

woOoOow. . . your relationship with orijin will be a lovely one tho cheesy
Now, check Madam prettythicksme restaurant, i think she still gat one orijin left, go ahead and date that one grin
I still get plenty chilled orijin cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by dharay88: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahaahaha ori ife na stephenqueen babe oo. cheesy
ori ife.?
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Colospor(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

You must be a _fool for thinking your words are getting to me, I initially said I hated some set of peoples because of the stupidity they display in this section which you are fully aware of, and instead of saying the truth now, you decided to start making funny comments and taking sides, later if a thread is created about the way forward for romance section, you're gonna step forward with your fowl opinion. Please if you know you're gonna keep telling me to swerve then stop quoting me, hell; even if you do I won't reply you anymore, but its kinda surprising for me to think you're smart.

2 Likes

Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by stephenqueen: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
dharay88:

Ishi cheesy
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by tohphunmie(f): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
dharay88:

watz dat.?
what's what? grin
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by RobinHez(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
dharay88:

no Mr nice guy attitude for here man.

Blow anifin blowable. cry
Ok o...at least calm down till dem release ur monicker.I see ur work 4 d thread sef,,,dat one wey dem expose pms of some guyz grin
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:

Orijin101 I miss u cry I want u back....see all these girls wan take you from me.
komzyb, can you see that you are still on a long thing. . .

Here is one of my wivesssssssss, she is already begging for reconciliation and i still have many more like that embarassed

Or will you love to be in the concubines category
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
I still get plenty chilled orijin cheesy cheesy
Nah, she needs only one, she don't wanna double date. . .
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by stephenqueen: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Na you be that cheesy
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by kinglekan: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
You must be a _fool for thinking your words are getting to me, I initially said I hated some set of peoples because of the stupidity they display in this section which you are fully aware of, and instead of saying the truth now, you decided to start making funny comments and taking sides, later if a thread is created about the way forward for romance section, you're gonna step forward with your fowl opinion. Please if you know you're gonna keep telling me to swerve then stop quoting me, hell; even if you do I won't reply you anymore, but its kinda surprising for me to think you're smart.
Hehehehe

Dude is sending me his prayer request.

If u think I wld read your BIOGRAPHY up there, den dude u probably are high on cheap skunk!! grin

Now GET LOST DOLT!!!!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Twaci(f): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Orijin101:

komzyb, can you see that you are still on a long thing. . .

Here is one of my wivesssssssss, she is already begging for reconciliation and i still have many more like that embarassed

Or will you love to be in the concubines category
Concubine ko! Abeg friendzone her joor! angry
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
[size=18pt]
KingLekan and Orijin101: Easy on the Colospor dude. He isn't deserving of an e-duel. He's probably orgasming from the euphoria of being paid rare attention , albeit it a transient one. I noticed he's been engaging in a mating dance with a female who called his bluff. That's an insight into his weak psyche.
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by dharay88: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:

Ishi cheesy
I dey wait 4una... undecided
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by stephenqueen: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe who are d two ladies?yarn ur babe naa cheesy cheesy
Make I no yarn you o,no let me expose dem but dey no dem self cheesygringrin
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by kinglekan: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
stephenqueen:
Na you be that cheesy
Broda na one kolo boi dey misbehave jareee!!
Hehehehehe!!
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by kinglekan: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tiny feet sassychic what are u peeping at again? grin
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by TonyOputa(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
komzyb:
wow thanks*sits down*i like your body odour,whats the name of your perfume?

Oh, its BOSS orange. (Smart collection). My ex recomended it. Been using it ever since. Seems like the fight we expecting has been cancelled. Now we together. Let's find other fun things to do...
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by dharay88: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
RobinHez:

Ok o...at least calm down till dem release ur monicker.I see ur work 4 d thread sef,,,dat one wey dem expose pms of some guyz grin
derailing dey sweet...especially tru spamming. smiley
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci:
Concubine ko! Abeg friendzone her joor! angry
Let me check my friendzone memory. . .
Baby, itz filled already sad
maybe i should lashzone her, wah do you think about that grin
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by dharay88: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
tohphunmie:

what's what? grin
those 4files u uploaded recently.
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by komzyb(f): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
TonyOputa:

Oh, its BOSS orange. (Smart collection). My ex recomended it. Been using it ever since. Seems like the fight we expecting has been cancelled. Now we together. Let's find other fun things to do...
alryt,so wat game should we play?
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by Colospor(m): 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
[size=18pt]
KingLekan and Orijin101: Easy on the Colospor dude. He isn't deserving of an e-duel. He's probably orgasming from the euphoria of being paid rare attention , albeit it a transient one. I noticed he's been engaging in a mating dance with a female who called his bluff. That's an insight into his weak psyche.
[/size]

Who requested for the screed rig-mar-ole you wrote up there, pagan begrudging my ego, girded alongside his saucy liverworts.
Re: Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version by kinglekan: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Twaci what are u doing with Orijin101? Dt boi is bad influence on u hun. grin
He isn't good for your health. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money / 12 Attributes Of A Good Man / See What This Slay Queen Did After This Guy Proposed To Her [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.