Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. (31579 Views)

Dialectics Of Violence And Morality / The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. / 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2015
frank317:

All we can do is hope u start using your brain.

God is my master, i will serve him till i die, so will my generation, he's thr king of kings, and Lord of all. Please my brother, accept Christ.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 10:14am On May 13, 2015
frank317:

Well, I think since Jeses never had an errecction in his whole life... He is/was not capable of any knowledge of sexual attraction and so should be in no position to tell normal people not to look at women.

agreed you are an Atheist,but is this the reason u make this statement......................................Do u think before u wrote those words.can u say same thing to ur Father? not to talk of a God head..................................................? Atheism aint mean one should be stupid, i was once an atheist but it dosnt folow comon sence tp attack diety. i guess u are a kid, can u insults gods like that, we have sango in west heere,idiogwu in east or gods like ahmadioha, try and insult them if u want to prove there is no God. so u mean u dont beleive in witches and occult........................................................ask ur paarent they must be well learned than u................

atheism must mean a belive in no God or gods, try gods first, maybe when u get wounded u will realise u dont just write poooo about autorities

Even when u dont know u dont assume what u dont know dont exist....................................u find answers, stop mocking Authorities
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 10:31am On May 13, 2015
traware:
This is one of my major grouses with theists especially the Nigerian ones.You guys like lying a lot!!!Make your point and leave.Don't come here and post lies and believe everyone here are just as foolish as you are.That young man in the photo was forced to penetrate that goat by theists I presume(You see why many call you guys 'Abrahamic perverts'?) because he tried to steal it and what is this trash you claimed about only humans masturbating?Other primates including gorillas,chimpanzees and bonobos also masturbate so shut it.By the way,evolutionarily,human male masturbation serves the purpose of getting rid of 'old' sperm when a man hasn't had sex for a while.So, that makes it a very normal human behaviour

sorry i saw this late, this happen in nigeria southwst, its on most blogs then and its not a fiction.

you must be foolish to think he stole that goat and he was forced to sleep with it, just shows u are a kid.

he was caught pants down having canal knowlegde with the goat, u just wrote fictionally to support ur immoral claims................

on animals masturbating, their are though few proves they might but generally animals dont, dont u have dogs and pets, there ton of evidences its rare but i wont say its imposible.

The questions are still potent, would u still wanna start masturbating when u are 50, this question has nothing to do with religion, its just common sence. it could only mean youths masturbates more than real adults and this could be atributed to less sexual experience and satisfaction, so when a normal teen starts having adequate sex its sensible that masturbation reduces,

but when masturbation becomes an adiction then the problem starts that even in marriage, people find themselves masturbating,at this stage its now a psychological sickenss tht medcine cant cure , religion comes to mind here,

now Jesu knew this will happen and thsts y he teaches self control. someone say u cant control it?thats a lie?a big one?do u look at ur mums figure or shapes?what of ur sisters or ur kids...........................its called self control.

Medically they say its not good, yet when u become an addict , medically there is no solution. So medcine cant be trusted here for 80% of WANKERS WILL GT ADDDICTED. At this stage, self control solutions is needed. infact search all thru google, the only solution for wanking is self control.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 11:11am On May 13, 2015
BOWOTO:

God is my master, i will serve him till i die, so will my generation, he's thr king of kings, and Lord of all. Please my brother, accept Christ.

Pls my brother, use ur brain for once. Stop proclaiming Jewish pagan deity as ur God. Pls think. King of which king? If he is a king why is he invisible? Why is he a king in ur head? Pls think

3 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 11:16am On May 13, 2015
nutarious:

agreed you are an Atheist,but is this the reason u make this statement......................................Do u think before u wrote those words.can u say same thing to ur Father? not to talk of a God head..................................................? Atheism aint mean one should be stupid, i was once an atheist but it dosnt folow comon sence tp attack diety. i guess u are a kid, can u insults gods like that, we have sango in west heere,idiogwu in east or gods like ahmadioha, try and insult them if u want to prove there is no God. so u mean u dont beleive in witches and occult........................................................ask ur paarent they must be well learned than u................

atheism must mean a belive in no God or gods, try gods first, maybe when u get wounded u will realise u dont just write poooo about autorities

Even when u dont know u dont assume what u dont know dont exist....................................u find answers, stop mocking Authorities

So much emotion for something that does not exist. If only you can fight for Nigeria like this, we would have been a better country.

I am not mocking any authority, stop talking like a deluded person. Are you the authority? Why not let the so called authority speak for himself. Are u his mouth piece?
Can't you for once reason? You exhume so much emotion just because I make mockery of something in ur head u have never seen before? Are u even normal?

5 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 11:29am On May 13, 2015
frank317:

So much emotion for something that does not exist. If only you can fight for Nigeria like this, we would have been a better country.

I am not mocking any authority, stop talking like a deluded person. Are you the authority? Why not let the so called authority speak for himself. Are u his mouth piece?
Can't you for once reason? You exhume so much emotion just because I make mockery of something in ur head u have never seen before? Are u even normal?

can i ask u a question=do u beleive in occult,witches , demons etc...................................by beleive, i mean do u think they exist or not?

i need ur answer first?
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 11:33am On May 13, 2015
frank317:

u ask me if am normal lol,i beleive ur parents werent Atheists, it must also mean they are abnormal and deluded, ur mum especialy must be deluded.......................if she is THEIST............COUPLED WITH the abnormalties u have in mind about theistism.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2015
frank317:

Pls my brother, use ur brain for once. Stop proclaiming Jewish pagan deity as ur God. Pls think. King of which king? If he is a king why is he invisible? Why is he a king in ur head? Pls think

I know i cannot change your mind, but God is visible, i am in His image, when christ comes, you'l get all your answers but then it'l be too late. He speaks to me, i talk to him, try accepting christ and you'l see how real He really is.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 12:43pm On May 13, 2015
nutarious:

can i ask u a question=do u beleive in occult,witches , demons etc...................................by beleive, i mean do u think they exist or not?

i need ur answer first?

No I don't believe in any of those... I know when I work hard for my money I get result. What will I benefit from believing in accult when such believe will not put food on my table?

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 12:46pm On May 13, 2015
nutarious:

u ask me if am normal lol,i beleive ur parents werent Atheists, it must also mean they are abnormal and deluded, ur mum especialy must be deluded.......................if she is THEIST............COUPLED WITH the abnormalties u have in mind about theistism.

Yes they are all deluded... Every person who puts so much hope in something invisible that have never helped mankind is deluded.

My mum died three years ago, she was on her sick bed praying for an invisible God to heal her. No one helped her. She wasted her precious energy praying for someone invisible... That's delusion.

4 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 12:50pm On May 13, 2015
BOWOTO:

I know i cannot change your mind, but God is visible, i am in His image, when christ comes, you'l get all your answers but then it'l be too late. He speaks to me, i talk to him, try accepting christ and you'l see how real He really is.

I hope I will be able to change ur mind. The fact that your God speaks to you only shows he is only in your head. And once I also start believing in Allah I will start speaking to him too. Its a thing of the mind bro. Stop wasting ur time. Your almighty king of kings cannot just live only in ur head and speak to u only. I bet hr can never speak to me.... If he is almighty like u said, why don't I know?

3 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 1:12pm On May 13, 2015
frank317:

Yes they are all deluded... Every person who puts so much hope in something invisible that have never helped mankind is deluded.

My mum died three years ago, she was on her sick bed praying for an invisible God to heal her. No one helped her. She wasted her precious energy praying for someone invisible... That's delusion.

we share alot in similarity, sorry for been emotional with You bro, but u are hurting urself first by been angry he dint Answer, i was in ur shoes for long, my mum had stroke and she was paaralysed and cant speak again, b4 then i was a devoted atheist.........................in my anguish i kept on insulting GOD, as i type i felt what u felt then cos what i discovered is that losing ones dad is not as emotionally as losing ones mum,they are the centre of all families...........................................so its normal to feel pain.........................

A just God wont ever use ur words against u i beleive, even why we feel the way u are tlking to God is insultive he[God] wont feel same way cos he can see u grieve..........................thats y he is dift..................................but frank, i swear the more u go against him the more u punish urself cos he wont respond nor will he punish u like this small gods, but u end up hurting urself cos u wont be free, u will deny it but psychologically u will be putting urself in a state of hurt,

now, pls be free,there are always answerr for everytn, that we dont know why some things happen never should mean we should assume they aint real.

my own was spiritual problems, i was going thru spiritual problems, that it became physical, so i had proves their immortal beings (gods) but i realy set my mind to beleive God dosnt exist but this is not atheism for i hv proofs from experiencxe their are gods and this dosnt make me an atheist but sometn else.

one day that,i decided to face the wall and talk to him [GOD] , I SAID if u are real prove to me beyond church and evangelism beyond man teachings and he did, i had peace later and became a servant to hope and faith, in this u find freedom.

while it is normal to feel pain, its normal too to find peace within, been free is important.face the wall and tell him i dont beleive u but prove urself to me, if this come from ur lips u will see the effects, note u need not beleive.

in the name of the Father, son and holy spirt. lord delayed prayer weakens faith, pls lord grant peace to all who are in pain of this earthly journey, give them inner peace and replensh everytn they lost.
GOD BLESS U SIRE.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 2:06pm On May 13, 2015
BOWOTO:

Okay so tell me, what do you believe in?

I believe in myself through a deistic perspective and guided in the journey of life through the teachings of my ancestors.

3 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 2:48pm On May 13, 2015
BOWOTO:

LMAO...!!!! He speaks to you and your talk to him... This is demonic...!

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 3:01pm On May 13, 2015
nutarious:

we share alot in similarity, sorry for been emotional with You bro, but u are hurting urself first by been angry he dint Answer, i was in ur shoes for long, my mum had stroke and she was paaralysed and cant speak again, b4 then i was a devoted atheist.........................in my anguish i kept on insulting GOD, as i type i felt what u felt then cos what i discovered is that losing ones dad is not as emotionally as losing ones mum,they are the centre of all families...........................................so its normal to feel pain.........................

A just God wont ever use ur words against u i beleive, even why we feel the way u are tlking to God is insultive he[God] wont feel same way cos he can see u grieve..........................thats y he is dift..................................but frank, i swear the more u go against him the more u punish urself cos he wont respond nor will he punish u like this small gods, but u end up hurting urself cos u wont be free, u will deny it but psychologically u will be putting urself in a state of hurt,

now, pls be free,there are always answerr for everytn, that we dont know why some things happen never should mean we should assume they aint real.

my own was spiritual problems, i was going thru spiritual problems, that it became physical, so i had proves their immortal beings (gods) but i realy set my mind to beleive God dosnt exist but this is not atheism for i hv proofs from experiencxe their are gods and this dosnt make me an atheist but sometn else.

one day that,i decided to face the wall and talk to him [GOD] , I SAID if u are real prove to me beyond church and evangelism beyond man teachings and he did, i had peace later and became a servant to hope and faith, in this u find freedom.

while it is normal to feel pain, its normal too to find peace within, been free is important.face the wall and tell him i dont beleive u but prove urself to me, if this come from ur lips u will see the effects, note u need not beleive.

in the name of the Father, son and holy spirt. lord delayed prayer weakens faith, pls lord grant peace to all who are in pain of this earthly journey, give them inner peace and replensh everytn they lost.
GOD BLESS U SIRE.

Stop lying to yourself... You had to speak to a wall before an almighty god could give you peace.. What did he tell you was the reason he made you go through your anger towards him..? and also, now that you have found god/peace is it what people do with their genitals that concerns you and your god abi..

And why you are at it could you explain the difference between an atheist and a devoted atheist..

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by simplex2: 3:10pm On May 13, 2015
BOWOTO:

Okay so tell me, what do you believe in?

Why do they always think that someone has to believe in 'something'? That there must be a dogma?

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 3:34pm On May 13, 2015
GooseBaba:

Stop lying to yourself... You had to speak to a wall before an almighty god could give you peace.. What did he tell you was the reason he made you go through your anger towards him..? and also, now that you have found god/peace is it what people do with their genitals that concerns you and your god abi..

And why you are at it could you explain the difference between an atheist and a devoted atheist..

well a fact still is if one concludes not to beleive in GOD its ones right, its not binding on anybody to persuade annother, i was worse, infact i started researching GOD. I NEVER BELEIVE, but life itself will bend one at a time and u must respond, when u need that divine power, nobody will tell u to beleive. in christinty, accepting JESUS IS NO WORK OF A MAN......but only holy spirt. so there is no point trying to convince another, check my post on this thread, i never wrote, accept jesus. i wont go there, but i beleive when life bends us we indeed must respond by going to the manufacturer.

americans are the one of the most civilsd nation,yet i see them in their tons patronising nigerian men of GOD, EVERYBODY DO V problms they dont wana share with another man,christinty offers us the opportunity to a father son relationship with GOD.......................there u tell him ur pain and no man, and he alone have seen do thigns for free.

lastly, y would i wana lie? its not like am praching to anybpody. its ur decisions to make not mine, i made my choices, everybody has their rigt to make theirs.

shalom
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 3:57pm On May 13, 2015
nutarious:

GOD BLESS U SIRE.

Lol... Angry at God? I would be angry at him if he existed. Right now I am 100percent sure he does not exist and can't live in that delusion anymore.

Its so fraudulent for God to exist and not be seen or needs us to just convince ourselves he exists. Why is he so hard to find? It makes no sense.

Its all delusion. You tell yourself he is real and automatically he becomes real. That's nonsense to me.

Its wrong for you to assume that I am angry at God. That would be madness. He is not even real.

You tink I don't have peace? So u think since I don't believe on an invisible and nonexistent being i must not have peace?

Pls what again is the benefit of believing God is real? So called believers go through stress and pain and end up making excuse for their God. Believing in a god has never benefited anybody I know. So why do u guys make it sound important. If I have seen the difference in the lives of believers then I would understand just like I know those who know president Jonathan are exceptional and not just sitting and making claims like ya all religious folks.

I am only here to make you see how silly u guys sound and trust me i have fun making u guys make a fool of urselves.

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 4:08pm On May 13, 2015
nutarious:

well a fact still is if one concludes not to beleive in GOD its ones right, its not binding on anybody to persuade annother, i was worse, infact i started researching GOD. I NEVER BELEIVE, but life itself will bend one at a time and u must respond, when u need that divine power, nobody will tell u to beleive. in christinty, accepting JESUS IS NO WORK OF A MAN......but only holy spirt. so there is no point trying to convince another, check my post on this thread, i never wrote, accept jesus. i wont go there, but i beleive when life bends us we indeed must respond by going to the manufacturer.

americans are the one of the most civilsd nation,yet i see them in their tons patronising nigerian men of GOD, EVERYBODY DO V problms they dont wana share with another man,christinty offers us the opportunity to a father son relationship with GOD.......................there u tell him ur pain and no man, and he alone have seen do thigns for free.

lastly, y would i wana lie? its not like am praching to anybpody. its ur decisions to make not mine, i made my choices, everybody has their rigt to make theirs.

shalom

If it is the work of the holy spirit to convince man that God is real, why are people dying in thousand as unbelievers? Clearly this your holyspirit does not know his job

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 9:39pm On May 13, 2015
frank317:

If it is the work of the holy spirit to convince man that God is real, why are people dying in thousand as unbelievers? Clearly this your holyspirit does not know his job

Really, speak for urself bro, for atheist in Nigeria are not upto 1% of the nation,

U speak about money on ur table, lol. The richest dudes in Nigeria here are theist. The Holy Spirit has done a lot, check ur neighborhood, u might not be saved but others are yet he is striving to save u too, so I repeat speak for urself.
Currently there is no president in the whole world that's an atheist, u must understand atheism is common among a few of people of a nation. And it usually results from beef with God, I believe God can defend himself. If u don't believe there are billions that believe........... It won't change anytn.

I wanted to ask u a question personally before I get really emotional,

This will be my last contribution, will u like to marry an atheist? And will u teach ur children there is no God.

As a lady, I realize that it's easy to be an atheist as a man than a lady, Motherhood itself is sacred that's y kids are connected to their mother for life, but who do a lady connect to, If u teach ur children there is no God, don't blame them if u can't train them to be morally upright for its easy for a camel to pass thru a needle than for u to teach kids moral without God.
I sign out, like I said u must avoid hurting urself by what u believe.

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 10:20pm On May 13, 2015
GooseBaba:

I believe in myself through a deistic perspective and guided in the journey of life through the teachings of my ancestors.
I know deep down your heart you believe in God, youre just living in denial.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 10:25pm On May 13, 2015
nutarious:

Really, speak for urself bro, for atheist in Nigeria are not upto 1% of the nation,

U speak about money on ur table, lol. The richest dudes in Nigeria here are theist. The Holy Spirit has done a lot, check ur neighborhood, u might not be saved but others are yet he is striving to save u too, so I repeat speak for urself.
Currently there is no president in the whole world that's an atheist, u must understand atheism is common among a few of people of a nation. And it usually results from beef with God, I believe God can defend himself. If u don't believe there are billions that believe........... It won't change anytn.

This will be my last contribution, will u like to marry an atheist? And will u teach ur children there is no God.

As a lady, I realize that it's easy to be an atheist as a man than a lady, Motherhood itself is sacred that's y kids are connected to their mother for life, but who do a lady connect to, If u teach ur children there is no God, don't blame them if u can't train them to be morally upright for its easy for a camel to pass thru a needle than for u to teach kids moral without God.

What is morals to you...? Morals is a set of acceptable standard by an individual, family or society. God entered inside as a path to control or give the a leader of the group (parents or clergy man) some form of security against their authority. Hence the belief that god sees everything you do.. Santa Claus knows if you've been good or bad.. You see the similarity.

Before, the advent of bible god we had morals, and if you look at african traditional God concepts the gods never imposed morals on anyone, society was responsible for morals. Therefore, you don't need a god for morals. If you need a god for morals, do you agree to be ra,ped, and when the rapists is caught, all he needs to do is pay your parents some certain amount of money and then take you for his wife ? That right there is societal morals from your god's bible.

I still don't understand how not believing in a diety equals to loose morals.. Are you saying an atheist does not have a conscience..? Help me understand, because that part about motherhood and atheism makes no sense at all..

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 10:26pm On May 13, 2015
nutarious:

Lol... The richest people in Nigeria a thieves. Money launders, fast pastors and Bible believing politicians. Clearly the holy spirit is teaching Nigerians how to steal... Not wonder our theist filled country is in a mess. Clearly u guys have no shame. Look around you... Is what u see the work of the holy spirit? Corruption, robbery and kidnapping. Terrorism and ethnic segregation... Well done holy spirit.

Seriously u are now claiming all God believing people to be in ur fold. Pls remember to invite bokoharalm to ur bed. U guys are just shameless.

I will like to marry an nice lady... Atheist, theist I don't care. My late fiancé was a Christian and we were best friends. Sorry to burst ur bubble.

I know what morality is and clearly ur Bible God is a poor example. My children are in safe hands.

6 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 10:43pm On May 13, 2015
BOWOTO:

I know deep down your heart you believe in God, youre just living in denial.

You "know ".... Lol.. What stops you from believing in allah..? Is he not a god..?

Besides, if you read what you quoted properly you will realize that african traditional teachings revolves around a god concept. "deistic perspective ".. Not a blackmail/egotistical/jealous god concepts.

That is why my ancestors teaches that man's efforts to "know God" is to understand the cosmos and make amends.You've to experience, observe and use your natural sense to gain knowledge and understand.

Right there the key word "KNOW " not believe In God. Big difference, to know how to drive is different from believing you can drive. To know how to swim is different from believing you can swim.. Stop believing start knowing. And what you know others can see it, faith is not required.

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2015
frank317:

I hope I will be able to change ur mind. The fact that your God speaks to you only shows he is only in your head. And once I also start believing in Allah I will start speaking to him too. Its a thing of the mind bro. Stop wasting ur time. Your almighty king of kings cannot just live only in ur head and speak to u only. I bet hr can never speak to me.... If he is almighty like u said, why don't I know?

I wonder how you can talk about your creator like this, and yes he speaks to me, he speaks to all of us, just that some people do not recognise his voice.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 10:47pm On May 13, 2015
frank317:

Lol... The richest people in Nigeria a thieves. Money launders, fast pastors and Bible believing politicians. Clearly the holy spirit is teaching Nigerians how to steal... Not wonder our theist filled country is in a mess. Clearly u guys have no shame. Look around you... Is what u see the work of the holy spirit? Corruption, robbery and kidnapping. Terrorism and ethnic segregation... Well done holy spirit.

Seriously u are now claiming all God believing people to be in ur fold. Pls remember to invite bokoharalm to ur bed. U guys are just shameless.

I will like to marry an nice lady... Atheist, theist I don't care. My late fiancé was a Christian and we were best friends. Sorry to burst ur bubble.

I know what morality is and clearly ur Bible God is a poor example. My children are in safe hands.

Lol, amazing, u won't find a lady atheist in Nigeria easily, that I found out sooner, so u can marry a theist and she will teach ur children this unreal God? Lol, the other time u said u don't care if their are occult or witches, u were evasive. The point is if they exist and u know then u ain't no atheist but some bitter guy.

Am a mother and I repeat teaching a child morals without God is not possible, that's y I said its easy to be a an Atheist male than female, I know what am saying. Those who call themselves atheist marry theist and that's a fact. Baba Soyinka is the most popular atheist in Nigeria but u will be surprised he married a theist and all his children bears a Christian name in yoruba,

So I concluded it's easy to be an atheist male than a female that's y u guys could come here and write whatever, if a man can't trust another man, then can trust God, that's a big issue.

Most Nigerian who claim atheism ain't atheist, they are just wanna be. Fact, experience will teach u the earth has a manufacturer.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 10:47pm On May 13, 2015
GooseBaba:

You "know ".... Lol.. What stops you from believing in allah..? Is he not a god..?

Besides, if you read what you quoted properly you will realize that african traditional teachings revolves around a god concept. "deistic perspective ".. Not a blackmail/egotistical/jealous god concepts.

That is why my ancestors teaches that man's efforts to "know God" is to understand the cosmos and make amends.You've to experience, observe and use your natural sense to gain knowledge and understand.

Right there the key word "KNOW " not believe In God. Big difference, to know how to drive is different from believing you can drive. To know how to swim is different from believing you can swim.. Stop believing start knowing. And what you know others can see it, faith is not required.

Who are your amcestors abeg?

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 10:51pm On May 13, 2015
BOWOTO:

I wonder how you can talk about your creator like this, and yes he speaks to me, he speaks to all of us, just that some people do not recognise his voice.

You deluded Nigerian... How does his voice sound like and which language was he speaking..? If we cannot recognize his voice, whose fault is it. Even a dog recognize the voice of its master, talkless of an alleged creator that considers his creation as servants ... Your god needs to man up and show his damn face And stop all this hide and seek rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2015
GooseBaba:

You deluded Nigerian... How does his voice sound like and which language was he speaking..? If we cannot recognize his voice, whose fault is it. Even a dog recognize the voice of its master, talkless of an alleged creator that considers his creation as servants ... Your god needs to man up and show his damn face And stop all this hide and seek rubbish..
Do you believe in hell?
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 11:05pm On May 13, 2015
BOWOTO:

Do you believe in hell?

Yes I believe in hell, it's a place in one comic book called the bible.. Just as i beleive in planet krypton where super man was born..

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2015
GooseBaba:

Yes I believe in hell, it's a place in one comic book called the bible.. Just as i beleive in planet krypton where super man was born..
I love you as my brother.... Dont let your soul perish, you should repent.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 11:46pm On May 13, 2015
BOWOTO:

I love you as my brother.... Dont let your soul perish, you should repent.

sorry dude, I don't need your version of brotherly love it comes with poison.

For you've given your soul to the dead, you've embraced darkness and call it light. You delude yourself in the pursuit of righteousness. You swap reason for fairytales.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.