Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. (31577 Views)

Dialectics Of Violence And Morality / The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. / 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 1:18am On May 14, 2015
BOWOTO:

Who are your amcestors abeg?

My parents, grand parents, great grandparents, great great grandparents, great great great grandparents, great great great great grandparents X infinity....

Do you have ancestors...? Are they in the bible..?

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 1:52am On May 14, 2015
GooseBaba:

My parents, grand parents, great grandparents, great great grandparents, great great great grandparents, great great great great grandparents X infinity....

ur ancestors are theist, for they beleive in gods. u must be a bastard lol, eighter u serve the creator or u serve creation u cant excape sire.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 3:22am On May 14, 2015
nutarious:

ur ancestors are theist, for they beleive in gods. u must be a bastard lol, eighter u serve the creator or u serve creation u cant excape sire.

You are the daughter of a 20kobo who.re...!!! You dummy. Can you read at all you miserable cvnt.. Deistic perspective is what..!? Where else do you think i get other teachings from if not the gods that they worshiped. And the traditions they lived by, like honour the legacy of your lineage. Read and comprehend fool...!!

Meanwhile, Where are your ancestors, you foul mouth wench.. In hell because they did not worship your jealous god? Where are the names of your ancestors in the bible. You diseased animal..!!

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 8:12am On May 14, 2015
GooseBaba:

I dunno them, all I know is i'm heir to the throne, wait so you believe billions of people worshipping the living God are dumb? I still believe you're living in denial, you believe there's no god I believe there is God, we both believe in something, and it takes more faith to believe there's no God when you can see his creation around you.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2015
nutarious:

agreed you are an Atheist,but is this the reason u make this statement......................................Do u think before u wrote those words.can u say same thing to ur Father? not to talk of a God head..................................................? Atheism aint mean one should be stupid, i was once an atheist but it dosnt folow comon sence tp attack diety. i guess u are a kid, can u insults gods like that, we have sango in west heere,idiogwu in east or gods like ahmadioha, try and insult them if u want to prove there is no God. so u mean u dont beleive in witches and occult........................................................ask ur paarent they must be well learned than u................

atheism must mean a belive in no God or gods, try gods first, maybe when u get wounded u will realise u dont just write poooo about autorities

Even when u dont know u dont assume what u dont know dont exist....................................u find answers, stop mocking Authorities

Sweetheart you can't convince these people, it's gonna be too late by the time they realize how wrong they are. Let's just pray for them.

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2015
GooseBaba:

sorry dude, I don't need your version of brotherly love it comes with poison.

For you've given your soul to the dead, you've embraced darkness and call it light. You delude yourself in the pursuit of righteousness. You swap reason for fairytales.

And who has your soul?

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 9:16am On May 14, 2015
nutarious:

Lol, amazing, u won't find a lady atheist in Nigeria easily, that I found out sooner, so u can marry a theist and she will teach ur children this unreal God? Lol, the other time u said u don't care if their are occult or witches, u were evasive. The point is if they exist and u know then u ain't no atheist but some bitter guy.

Am a mother and I repeat teaching a child morals without God is not possible, that's y I said its easy to be a an Atheist male than female, I know what am saying. Those who call themselves atheist marry theist and that's a fact. Baba Soyinka is the most popular atheist in Nigeria but u will be surprised he married a theist and all his children bears a Christian name in yoruba,

So I concluded it's easy to be an atheist male than a female that's y u guys could come here and write whatever, if a man can't trust another man, then can trust God, that's a big issue.

Most Nigerian who claim atheism ain't atheist, they are just wanna be. Fact, experience will teach u the earth has a manufacturer.

Sorry, it does not matter if I find an atheist girl or not, I never even told you I am searching for an atheist girl to marry. Like I said I will marry a girl who has the qualities of a woman I desire be it an atheist or theist. I will train my children according to my world view of what morality is and trust me the mother of my kid will definitely appreciate be her an atheist or theist. Luke I told you before a Christian girl was my best friend and lover, any girl I date can't help but love me.

On occults and demons, here is my take: I don't know if they exist and I don't care. I have never seen any before. Believing they exist is of no importance to me. I am more interested in what I can see. It is really of no importance to me.

Well to me the bible God is a poor example of morality. He drowned kids, can't forgive Adam and eve and endorsed murder, slavery and rape. With or without the Bible I can teach my kids good morality, I am perfectly sure of this.

Beside u are even in no position to talk of morality. I asked you of u are normal based on how ridiculous ur beliefs are and u quickly insulted my mum, and u just called someone who don't belief in Jews tales a bastard. I wonder what u teach ur kids. You claimed to be one with thieving theists in Nigeria and suicide bombers. All Nigerian presidents have been accused of once corruption cases or the other yet you claim that is the work of the holyspirit. This makes me wonder of u are normal once again. U endorse rich theists that have mess this country up... U really don't know what morality is. I should look around me and see the work of the holy spirit? All I see is an economy heading to doom. God to Sweden, an atheist country and compare it to ur theist fill Nigeria.

I have a friend who is a an atheist mother... Please this world is not just all about u and what u think. This lady singlehandedly made her marriage work and brought her theist church going huband to face his responsibility as a father and husband. There is clearly so much you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 9:21am On May 14, 2015
GooseBaba:

You are the daughter of a 20kobo who.re...!!! You dummy. Can you read at all you miserable cvnt.. Deistic perspective is what..!? Where else do you think i get other teachings from if not the gods that they worshiped. And the traditions they lived by, like honour the legacy of your lineage. Read and comprehend fool...!!

Meanwhile, Where are your ancestors, you foul mouth wench.. In hell because they did not worship your jealous god? Where are the names of your ancestors in the bible. You diseased animal..!!

sorry sir if i sound harsh, but indeed its eighter u dont know what u are saying oooooooo or u just type for arguement sake .............................................................u are no Atheist.

since u said ur ancestors taught u about gods, it aint mata if u dont beleive in the creators of gods, u are no Atheist sire, its the peculiar stuff common to people who call themself atheist,ATheist dont beleive in god or GOD.

ALL u need do is stop hurting urself, serving immortals who are creations is realy absurd, why not serve the manufactureer of immortals(gods) for when u die u become immortal{god] so whats the point serving them now, i think a logical man will rather serve GOD thans gods , in fact all dictionaries give distinction btw the two, see u wannna be an atheist, u will have a blank beleive........................u musent blv in anythn supernatural.

be free like a bird, i repeat not beleiving in God itself is another form of faith thats not worth it...............................its just like a faith in bigbang theory of eveolution, every myth demands faith, where u choose to have faith is what matas, i think to me after my experiences in life i will be grateful for where i put my faith for a woman without faith in God is already lost in virtues. so before u type ..................................................................weigh what u type,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 9:34am On May 14, 2015
frank317:

Sorry, it does not matter if I find an atheist girl or not, I never even told you I am searching for an atheist girl to marry. Like I said I will marry a girl who has the qualities of a woman I desire be it an atheist or theist. I will train my children according to my world view of what morality is and trust me the mother of my kid will definitely appreciate be her an atheist or theist. Luke I told you before a Christian girl was my best friend and lover, any girl I date can't help but love me.

On occults and demons, here is my take: I don't know if they exist and I don't care. I have never seen any before. Believing they exist is of no importance to me. I am more interested in what I can see. It is really of no importance to me.

Well to me the bible God is a poor example of morality. He drowned kids, can't forgive Adam and eve and endorsed murder, slavery and rape. With or without the Bible I can teach my kids good morality, I am perfectly sure of this.

Beside u are even in no position to talk of morality. I asked you of u are normal based on how ridiculous ur beliefs are and u quickly insulted my mum, and u just called someone who don't belief in Jews tales a bastard. I wonder what u teach ur kids. You claimed to be one with thieving theists in Nigeria and suicide bombers. All Nigerian presidents have been accused of once corruption cases or the other yet you claim that is the work of the holyspirit. This makes me wonder of u are normal once again. U endorse rich theists that have mess this country up... U really don't know what morality is. I should look around me and see the work of the holy spirit? All I see is an economy heading to doom. God to Sweden, an atheist country and compare it to ur theist fill Nigeria.

I have a friend who is a an atheist mother... Please this world is not just all about u and what u think. This lady singlehandedly made her marriage work and brought her theist church going huband to face his responsibility as a father and husband. There is clearly so much you don't know.

ha! Never will i insult ur mum oooooooooooooooo, i apologise if thats what it looks like..........................am realy sorrry sir........thats not my intent ooooo

my intent is to throw the arquement to u that ur mum like my mum or most africa mums are theist...................i repeat i must apologise if it seems like i insulted her for that will also mean i insult motherhood which nature besture on me to defend, i rather not continue debating with u than feel like i make u assume i insult her.

on demons, u know they exist but u doont care , well feigning oblivion about a subject dosnt make the issue go away...............................

anyway, everybody do have a right to whta they beleive, but though u are a man, a woman is solely responsible for trainingg kids..................................................if u were a lady i would have understood but u cant argue on training when nature make u a compliment for ur wife training ur kids, i insist, most Atheist rather marry a theist.............................its a fact.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 9:45am On May 14, 2015
nutarious:

ha! Never will i insult ur mum oooooooooooooooo, i apologise if thats what it looks like..........................am realy sorrry sir........thats not my intent ooooo

my intent is to throw the arquement to u that ur mum like my mum or most africa mums are theist...................i repeat i must apologise if it seems like i insulted her for that will also mean i insult motherhood which nature besture on me to defend, i rather not continue debating with u than feel like i make u assume i insult her.

on calling him bastard is realy harsh but a fact, he seems to think only he has ancestors, using them as an arquement for Atheism defend is funny for even in yoruba customs where they serve local deities, its beleive there is olodumare that created or heads all this gods, now even if he is from ss or southeast, its same, our ancestors knew well there is a a divine ruler of all and give credit to him, where they err is thinking for example if they serve one of theur local deities, then they serve the ruler indirectly, so Atheism is not known in afrcica untill the 19th century.he dosnt know his ancestors.

on demons, u know they exist but u doont care , well feigning oblivion about a subject dosnt make the issue go away...............................

anyway, everybody do have a right to whta they beleive, but though u are a man, a woman is solely responsible for trainingg kids..................................................if u were a lady i would have understood but u cant argue on training when nature make u a compliment for ur wife training ur kids, i insist, most Atheist rather marry a theist.............................its a fact.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 11:51am On May 14, 2015
nutarious:

sorry sir if i sound harsh, but indeed its eighter u dont know what u are saying oooooooo or u just type for arguement sake .............................................................u are no Atheist.

since u said ur ancestors taught u about gods, it aint mata if u dont beleive in the creators of gods, u are no Atheist sire, its the peculiar stuff common to people who call themself atheist,ATheist dont beleive in god or GOD.

ALL u need do is stop hurting urself, serving immortals who are creations is realy absurd, why not serve the manufactureer of immortals(gods) for when u die u become immortal{god] so whats the point serving them now, i think a logical man will rather serve GOD thans gods , in fact all dictionaries give distinction btw the two, see u wannna be an atheist, u will have a blank beleive........................u musent blv in anythn supernatural.

be free like a bird, i repeat not beleiving in God itself is another form of faith thats not worth it...............................its just like a faith in bigbang theory of eveolution, every myth demands faith, where u choose to have faith is what matas, i think to me after my experiences in life i will be grateful for where i put my faith for a woman without faith in God is already lost in virtues. so before u type ..................................................................weigh what u type,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Like i said, read and comprehend fool...!!! Deistic perspective... " read and comprehend.. Your are clearly the ediot arguing blindly. Where did I mention that I was an atheist...? If you cannot point it out. Then you're a bastard that worships a dead man.

I honor my ancestors,protect and preserve their legacies. , while you on the other hand worship the dead ancestors of others and protect their legacy . I point to you, show me your direct lineage in the bible (book of jewish ancestors) . No human sacrifice or convictions can change Your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 11:58am On May 14, 2015
BOWOTO:

I dunno them, all I know is i'm heir to the throne, wait so you believe billions of people worshipping the living God are dumb? I still believe you're living in denial, you believe there's no god I believe there is God, we both believe in something, and it takes more faith to believe there's no God when you can see his creation around you.

Complete ignoramus..... I said it, the bible god likes dummies... Read and comprehend, instead of exposing your misplaced arguement.

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 12:04pm On May 14, 2015
BOWOTO:

And who has your soul?

I do...! I never sold it to the dead in the name of christ. I'm in charge of my soul.

Now, how much did you sell yours for? I know it was cheap.. Because you are here been an errand boy trying to recruit innocent souls for demonic worship of a 2000 yrs old corpse. Thunder fire you and that demon that has your soul..

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 12:28pm On May 14, 2015
GooseBaba:

I do...! I never sold it to the dead in the name of christ. I'm in charge of my soul.

Now, how much did you sell yours for? I know it was cheap.. Because you are here been an errand boy trying to recruit innocent souls for demonic worship of a 2000 yrs old corpse. Thunder fire you and that demon that has your soul..

Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe I err in assuming u are an Atheist. Google OBE and Astral projections before u say u are sure what happen to Ur soul, I can bet u tht u knew urself that much yet u r a complex being. Now that U said u are no Atheist I have no problems with u.

I just observe u AR hurting.......... Take life sofely oooooo
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 12:29pm On May 14, 2015
nutarious:

apology accepted, i am also sorry for her for being delusioned and waiting for a loving God to heal her and give her longer life, the fact is that what will be will be.

on demons... i never said i know they exist. hmmm, are u even reading my post? well you are a christians and i know christians are very fond of seeing what does not exist. i write one thing and u interpreted another, no wonder the bible has so many interpretations.

i DON'T know if demons exist, i am thirty years and above and i have never ever seen demons or spirits and miracle. yet i have seen many people who claim they have seen demons and miracle and i put some of them to test, guess what, all my test samples failed. ask them critical questions you see wishful thinking at play. but then what is the benefit of believing in the existence of demons, spirits and Gods? Can this knowledge make me superhuman? No. Will i continue to struggle to make a living like the average human even after i believe? well, a lot of people around me believe in a lot of things and their life is as normal, filled with good and bad moments like mine. Christians are the worst, spend half of their lives worshiping a nonexistent God and believing in miracles, demons and spirits, yet they are just like every other person. All they have is mouth to claim they are special, but we all know talk is cheap. I have never seen one special christian, they go through pain, tears, sickness, brokeness, happiness, health, joy, just like any other person... what then is the point of believing and wasting time.

but i have seen men who work hard with intelligence, and the result is there.

On training my kids... Madam, I studied psychology, and did some interesting courses on child psychology... go to my profile and read my story "LOST KEY" its in literature section... you can learn a thing or two there. Religion has got absolutely nothing to do with training a child. From studies, i know the father's role in child upbringing. And i dont believe it is solely the responsibility of the mother to train the child. I will never be missing in my children's life, the only thing that can make miss in the life of my kids is death. money cannot and will never seperate me from my kids. I have counseled families and kids, if i fail as a father, i should be flogged. pls stop reading the bible and read researched that have been done on child upbringing and u will be amazed at what u will discover.

it is only a foolish or ignorant father that will leave the training of his kids to his wife. I will even be in my children's life more than their mother. i can give u lectures on the role of the effect each parents presence does in the life of kids if you wish to know.

3 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
frank317:

apology accepted, i am also sorry for her for being delusioned and waiting for a loving God to heal her and give her longer life, the fact is that what will be will be.

on demons... i never said i know they exist. hmmm, are u even reading my post? well you are a christians and i know christians are very fond of seeing what does not exist. i write one thing and u interpreted another, no wonder the bible has so many interpretations.

i DON'T know if demons exist, i am thirty years and above and i have never ever seen demons or spirits and miracle. yet i have seen many people who claim they have seen demons and miracle and i put some of them to test, guess what, all my test samples failed. ask them critical questions you see wishful thinking at play. but then what is the benefit of believing in the existence of demons, spirits and Gods? Can this knowledge make me superhuman? No. Will i continue to struggle to make a living like the average human even after i believe? well, a lot of people around me believe in a lot of things and their life is as normal, filled with good and bad moments like mine. Christians are the worst, spend half of their lives worshiping a nonexistent God and believing in miracles, demons and spirits, yet they are just like every other person. All they have is mouth to claim they are special, but we all know talk is cheap. I have never seen one special christian, they go through pain, tears, sickness, brokeness, happiness, health, joy, just like any other person... what then is the point of believing and wasting time.

On training my kids... Madam, I studied psychology, and did some interesting courses on child psychology... go to my profile and read my story "LOST KEY" its in literature section... you can learn a thing or two there. Religion has got absolutely nothing to do with training a child. From studies, i know the father's role in child upbringing. And i dont believe it is solely the responsibility of the mother to train the child. I will never be missing in my children's life, the only thing that can make miss in the life of my kids is death. money cannot and will never seperate me from my kids. I have counseled families and kids, if i fail as a father, i should be flogged. pls stop reading the bible and read researched that have been done on child upbringing and u will be amazed at what u will discover.

it is only a foolish or ignorant father that will leave the training of his kids to his wife. I will even be in my children's life more than their mother. i can give u lectures on the role of the effect each parents presence does in the life of kids if you wish to know.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2015
GooseBaba:

Complete ignoramus..... I said it, the bible god likes dummies... Read and comprehend, instead of exposing your misplaced arguement.
I'm not arguing, just advising you. Repent! I've done my part, Christ is the only saviour.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2015
GooseBaba:

And I'm sure you believe you gave yourself that soul, and when you die, you die with your soul........ Smh.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 2:53pm On May 14, 2015
frank317:

lovely statement comimng from u in regards to Training kids, i must commend that, just like my Dad too , i beleive there are men who undersand psychology naturally b4 been taught , but no matter how a man tries , it will always be a compliment to mums effort.........................u cant compete with ur wife in training kids for the kids would learn alot from their mum naturally b4 u................................

now, Frank.......to be sincere, are u serious about the miracles not been real or u assume not to blv?

i was a theist till i was 14, i went to church with my family but i realy long for the proof of what i was taught, i realy dint beleive but ofcousrse i dont share such with people, i just watch them do their thign, my first prov is the big bang theory, yes the world came to bein by that and everythn became well arranged. but this in itself takes extreme faith to blv ,

my SECOND problem of fact started in ilorin, i do lodged at a hotel peak hotel thn, on this day i was boreed and there is a crusade going so like i do most time i go there to try feel wht this people felt,i never was convinced...............but what caught my attention was a cripple been healed, this same cripple use to come to hotel gate to beg for money, so i knew well, now i realy can explain that , cos from anatomical knowldge, his legs were so tiny that they normally cant carry his body mass due to unuse,well it got me thinking , this MOG definatly are operating from divine way byond human realm.

i went to my cousins place and i saw tb joshua healing leg ulcers and cancer, hiv too[though i doont blv the hiv for only documents suggests that]was cured, i saw the before and after of the healings and i was amazed, as a nurse we run shifts but if there is anytn we dont like doing is dressing ulcers and cancer patients, its hectic and here i see someone healing ulcers, so it arouse a suspicion in me, there is this diabetic patient with a severe leg ulcers always crying in the ward, i told her about scoan and what i saw on tv and advice her to go.....................to cut it short she came back healed, the full healing took 3weeks for the wonds to dry, its the joyous moment for me cause when she came back she gave lot of patient hope.

my mum eventuall had stroke and i decide in 2009 to take her to scoan for she has pass the plateau stage, she wasnt chosen for healing but wiseman daniel came there and talk to me and i get scared, here is a man revealing my deep secrets and even things to come, my mum wasnt chosen but this GOT me thinking deeply, so i sat down and analze, in my under grad days in lautech, i do see masquerade floating in the air , sitting in air and disappering and apperaring, this guys arre connected to somethn beyond my science or reasons , so i sat down and told GOD , i wanted to blv but i need prove beyond religion or men, that was my prayer and he answered.

there are miracles bro, and they are real. infact i come to understand holy spirit mission is to find those of us that dosnt beleive to the fountain of Gods estate, thats y instead of condemning people i always blv that a omni GOD can do that{notice i havent preach blv in jesus,nope, wht i preach is GOD DEY LIKE SERIOUSLY,WE CAN CHOOSE TO IGNORE HIM BUT HE IS REAL] AND SAVE PEOPLE HE LOVE.

SHALOM
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 4:04pm On May 14, 2015
nutarious:

lovely statement comimng from u in regards to Training kids, i must commend that, just like my Dad too , i beleive there are men who undersand psychology naturally b4 been taught , but no matter how a man tries , it will always be a compliment to mums effort.........................u cant compete with ur wife in training kids for the kids would learn alot from their mum naturally b4 u................................

now, Frank.......to be sincere, are u serious about the miracles not been real or u assume not to blv?

i was a theist till i was 14, i went to church with my family but i realy long for the proof of what i was taught, i realy dint beleive but ofcousrse i dont share such with people, i just watch them do their thign, my first prov is the big bang theory, yes the world came to bein by that and everythn became well arranged. but this in itself takes extreme faith to blv ,

my SECOND problem of fact started in ilorin, i do lodged at a hotel peak hotel thn, on this day i was boreed and there is a crusade going so like i do most time i go there to try feel wht this people felt,i never was convinced...............but what caught my attention was a cripple been healed, this same cripple use to come to hotel gate to beg for money, so i knew well, now i realy can explain that , cos from anatomical knowldge, his legs were so tiny that they normally cant carry his body mass due to unuse,well it got me thinking , this MOG definatly are operating from divine way byond human realm.

i went to my cousins place and i saw tb joshua healing leg ulcers and cancer, hiv too[though i doont blv the hiv for only documents suggests that]was cured, i saw the before and after of the healings and i was amazed, as a nurse we run shifts but if there is anytn we dont like doing is dressing ulcers and cancer patients, its hectic and here i see someone healing ulcers, so it arouse a suspicion in me, there is this diabetic patient with a severe leg ulcers always crying in the ward, i told her about scoan and what i saw on tv and advice her to go.....................to cut it short she came back healed, the full healing took 3weeks for the wonds to dry, its the joyous moment for me cause when she came back she gave lot of patient hope.

my mum eventuall had stroke and i decide in 2009 to take her to scoan for she has pass the plateau stage, she wasnt chosen for healing but wiseman daniel came there and talk to me and i get scared, here is a man revealing my deep secrets and even things to come, my mum wasnt chosen but this GOT me thinking deeply, so i sat down and analze, in my under grad days in lautech, i do see masquerade floating in the air , sitting in air and disappering and apperaring, this guys arre connected to somethn beyond my science or reasons , so i sat down and told GOD , i wanted to blv but i need prove beyond religion or men, that was my prayer and he answered.

there are miracles bro, and they are real. infact i come to understand holy spirit mission is to find those of us that dosnt beleive to the fountain of Gods estate, thats y instead of condemning people i always blv that a omni GOD can do that{notice i havent preach blv in jesus,nope, wht i preach is GOD DEY LIKE SERIOUSLY,WE CAN CHOOSE TO IGNORE HIM BUT HE IS REAL] AND SAVE PEOPLE HE LOVE.

SHALOM

hmm.. ok, i dont plan to compete with my wife for my kids attention, i will be there for them as a father and play my role the best way i can. The attachment a child has with the mother is biological (natural), while that of the father is psychological. for the father, their no physical attachment like being in the belly for nine months or sucking the breast for year, he just connects with his kids psychologically. Now tell me, which one is hard to establish... every parents presence plays a different role in the later life of the child. relationship with dad helps with the psych of the child (self esteem, intelligence, need to belong, rulling their world), while that of the mum is more of fulfilling physical needs, like being successful and having good relationship with people (cant go into details). So mum and dad should compliment each other to bring a balance in the life of the child. talk to any smart lady... she will tell u her dad is her role model.

now on demons and miracle... its quite laughable. well you can tell me your experience but i have not seen any. TB Joshua heals this and that, sees this and that, but his backyard collapsed and he didnt see it to warn people before hand so as to avoid casualties. why cant he see where boko haram is or chibok girl?... i mean, these are the kind of thing that should shake me, not one's person's personal experience that i cant confirm. My mum went to TB Joshua and was not healed. not saying that prayers cant heal... but if i talk deep psychology, i really can explain all that scientifically so dont even go there. do you know why i have never fallen sick since 2007? not miracle, i applied some psychological rules in my life. Now some pastors are able to enrich their flocks this rule (unknowingly) and then they call good health a miracle, but it is really explainable.

did you watch last world cup where someone predicted the pattern on how the goal will be scored, he got the time, down to the second, the person and the amount of goal, i bet if he was in Nigeria he would be making money from ya all gullible people by now. the question is why didnt the whites call is a miracle? they know it can be explained. honestly that's how i live my life, i believe every mysterious thing can be explained and it has been working for me. trust me... i remember a lady friend who had a mental problem, she was taken to different prayer houses until i recommended her to a psychologist... she got perfectly well after two week. this happened in Zaria and the psychologist was doing her masters in ABU, (she was running a masters program in a medical field related to psychology). Now should i call that a miracle?

if there is miracle, why cant i see one? why wasnt my mum healed after all the prayers? why cant i experience one. why have i been able to explain every seeming miracle that i have been given the opportunity to investigate? miracle indeed. pls dont allow urself to be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 4:14pm On May 14, 2015
BOWOTO:

And I'm sure you believe you gave yourself that soul, and when you die, you die with your soul........ Smh.

Guy try dey use sense na...I'm guessing the last time you died, you did not die with your soul. That why you're sure your soul went to Christ the corpse... Smh

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 4:41pm On May 14, 2015
BOWOTO:

I'm not arguing, just advising you. Repent! I've done my part, Christ is the only saviour.

And I'm advising to stop worshipping a dead man that could not save himself.. You still dey do strong head...

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 5:02pm On May 14, 2015
nutarious:

Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe I err in assuming u are an Atheist. Google OBE and Astral projections before u say u are sure what happen to Ur soul, I can bet u tht u knew urself that much yet u r a complex being. Now that U said u are no Atheist I have no problems with u.

I just observe u AR hurting.......... Take life sofely oooooo

"maybe you err.. ".. shocked what a miserable cvnt you are..!!

Anyhow, one who speaks to a wall to find peace is nothing but a demented chimpanzee in human form.. abeg, no lump me with your dead body worshipping mentality. Dress far, far.... I do not believe in God, nor do I worship any God... I simply know God...

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2015
GooseBaba:

And I'm advising to stop worshipping a dead man that could not save himself.. You still dey do strong head...

He died and I died with him, when he rose up I rose with him, my sin died on that cross, he came to do the wish of the father, you should read the bible. He could have saved himself, he could have burnt those people to ashes but he chose to die for you and I. And this is how you pay him back? Calling him names, insulting the father...... He doesn't even want anything from you, just give him your life that's it!
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 5:16pm On May 14, 2015
BOWOTO:

He died and I died with him, when he rose up I rose with him, my sin died on that cross, he came to do the wish of the father, you should read the bible. He could have saved himself, he could have burnt those people to ashes but he chose to die for you and I. And this is how you pay him back? Calling him names, insulting the father...... He doesn't even want anything from you, just give him your life that's it!

Lmao....!!!! Guy your craze no get part 2 grin grin..in your own madness, "Your god does not want anything from me except my life.. "....I'm done with you.. You're clearly mentally disturbed..

Again, stop adding to the story. He simply died for HIS sins and you were not there..

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 5:34pm On May 14, 2015
BOWOTO:

Lol.. Seriously, are u sure you are normal? Pls shine your eyes and look clearly all around you and tell me how this ur story makes senso

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2015
GooseBaba:

Lmao....!!!! Guy your craze no get part 2 grin grin..in your own madness, "Your god does not want anything from me except my life.. "....I'm done with you.. You're clearly mentally disturbed..

Again, stop adding to the story. He simply died for HIS sins and you were not there..
For God so love the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. That's the proof john 3:16
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by BOWOTO(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2015
Anyways I think I'm done here, the word of God shouldn't be argued, you choose to believe... Even God doesn't force us to believe, I believe in the Almighty God. And I will serve Him till eternity. It's never ever too late to repent. Blessings.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 6:18pm On May 14, 2015
frank317:

hmm.. ok, i dont plan to compete with my wife for my kids attention, i will be there for them as a father and play my role the best way i can. The attachment a child has with the mother is biological (natural), while that of the father is psychological. for the father, their no physical attachment like being in the belly for nine months or sucking the breast for year, he just connects with his kids psychologically. Now tell me, which one is hard to establish... every parents presence plays a different role in the later life of the child. relationship with dad helps with the psych of the child (self esteem, intelligence, need to belong, rulling their world), while that of the mum is more of fulfilling physical needs, like being successful and having good relationship with people (cant go into details). So mum and dad should compliment each other to bring a balance in the life of the child. talk to any smart lady... she will tell u her dad is her role model.

now on demons and miracle... its quite laughable. well you can tell me your experience but i have not seen any. TB Joshua heals this and that, sees this and that, but his backyard collapsed and he didnt see it to warn people before hand so as to avoid casualties. why cant he see where boko haram is or chibok girl?... i mean, these are the kind of thing that should shake me, not one's person's personal experience that i cant confirm. My mum went to TB Joshua and was not healed. not saying that prayers cant heal... but if i talk deep psychology, i really can explain all that scientifically so dont even go there. do you know why i have never fallen sick since 2007? not miracle, i applied some psychological rules in my life. Now some pastors are able to enrich their flocks this rule (unknowingly) and then they call good health a miracle, but it is really explainable.

did you watch last world cup where someone predicted the pattern on how the goal will be scored, he got the time, down to the second, the person and the amount of goal, i bet if he was in Nigeria he would be making money from ya all gullible people by now. the question is why didnt the whites call is a miracle? they know it can be explained. honestly that's how i live my life, i believe every mysterious thing can be explained and it has been working for me. trust me... i remember a lady friend who had a mental problem, she was taken to different prayer houses until i recommended her to a psychologist... she got perfectly well after two week. this happened in Zaria and the psychologist was doing her masters in ABU, (she was running a masters program in a medical field related to psychology). Now should i call that a miracle?

if there is miracle, why cant i see one? why wasnt my mum healed after all the prayers? why cant i experience one. why have i been able to explain every seeming miracle that i have been given the opportunity to investigate? miracle indeed. pls dont allow urself to be deceived.

lol, i wonder if ur pschological tecnics is a latest reseeach u conducted, is not proven.................................................hypothesis.

am a NURSE, anytime i get to work , am faced with peoples pain,peoples fear, tears , angusih, i realy have seen shits, i have seen people with live near death scenerioes, i have seen alot that cant be written here bro,i have seen immortals, nature showed me little of its secret, we are not alone here bro, i cant prove that to u but its a fact. how do u expalin a man with fire coming from their mouth,how do we explain people who cant be shot or cut with a knife,its complicated than u assume, i have gone deep to find this ftins and my experience is my teacher, though unfortunatly i can prove that to you. last week chris Angel cut a lady into two withy a knife and her back live in the street of new york, u think thats pschology ko?

u might sit their and boost on ur methods which as far as am concern is unproven, do u know isaac newton was an atheist, but before he died he bacame a theist, have seen many great generals of this earthly profesions bow to an upper power...........................

but am certain ur method can never heal leg ulcers or cancer, i hope u should see what i see everyday, then u can prove ur point to real ssubjects of test.............................................i can accept ur beleive that u ment all u said but putting oneself into oblivion of reality dont make the mata go away, only people who are connected to som realms can bend natures law, fact.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 7:20pm On May 14, 2015
nutarious:

lol, i wonder if ur pschological tecnics is a latest reseeach u conducted, is not proven.................................................hypothesis.

am a NURSE, anytime i get to work , am faced with peoples pain,peoples fear, tears , angusih, i realy have seen shits, i have seen people with live near death scenerioes, i have seen alot that cant be written here bro,i have seen immortals, nature showed me little of its secret, we are not alone here bro, i cant prove that to u but its a fact. how do u expalin a man with fire coming from their mouth,how do we explain people who cant be shot or cut with a knife,its complicated than u assume, i have gone deep to find this ftins and my experience is my teacher, though unfortunatly i can prove that to you. last week chris Angel cut a lady into two withy a knife and her back live in the street of new york, u think thats pschology ko?

u might sit their and boost on ur methods which as far as am concern is unproven, do u know isaac newton was an atheist, but before he died he bacame a theist, have seen many great generals of this earthly profesions bow to an upper power...........................

but am certain ur method can never heal leg ulcers or cancer, i hope u should see what i see everyday, then u can prove ur point to real ssubjects of test.............................................i can accept ur beleive that u ment all u said but putting oneself into oblivion of reality dont make the mata go away, only people who are connected to som realms can bend natures law, fact.

Fire coming out of ones mouth? Is he a mutant?

Chris angel is an illusionist... He is neither a demon or a spiritual being. Or do u think he is an angel? Chris has perfected in his act, all he are explainable. There are so many illusionist out there trying to out do the other, trust me, they will keep getting better. Its their livelihood.

That's why I face mine. Doctors are getting better at surgery. Even changing a man to a woman

Engineers and scientists are coming up with more complex ideas

Illusionists are doing theirs

Even pastors are getting better at their game.

But we lazy Nigerians will pray pray pray and pray, waiting for miracle. Yet we are the ones who patronize those who have perfected their act. We use the best cars, but the most expensive private jets, travel abroad for treatment, use the best cell phones.

How long will you wait for magic? How long will u pray?

And the killer question... Since you believe in magic... What has this belief done for you. I can answer. It made u delusioned and allowed cognitive dissonance to set in.

Besides if you so much belief in miracle why are u a nurse? Is it not a waste of emotional energy when you do absolutely nothing with this belief? Can't you also perfect in the magic you belief and make a living out of it like chris angel and tb Joshua?

But the best advice is... Leave all these distractions and strive to be the best nurse in your environment.

3 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by traware(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2015
nutarious:

sorry i saw this late, this happen in nigeria southwst, its on most blogs then and its not a fiction.

you must be foolish to think he stole that goat and he was forced to sleep with it, just shows u are a kid.

he was caught pants down having canal knowlegde with the goat, u just wrote fictionally to support ur immoral claims................

on animals masturbating, their are though few proves they might but generally animals dont, dont u have dogs and pets, there ton of evidences its rare but i wont say its imposible.

The questions are still potent, would u still wanna start masturbating when u are 50, this question has nothing to do with religion, its just common sence. it could only mean youths masturbates more than real adults and this could be atributed to less sexual experience and satisfaction, so when a normal teen starts having adequate sex its sensible that masturbation reduces,

but when masturbation becomes an adiction then the problem starts that even in marriage, people find themselves masturbating,at this stage its now a psychological sickenss tht medcine cant cure , religion comes to mind here,

now Jesu knew this will happen and thsts y he teaches self control. someone say u cant control it?thats a lie?a big one?do u look at ur mums figure or shapes?what of ur sisters or ur kids...........................its called self control.

Medically they say its not good, yet when u become an addict , medically there is no solution. So medcine cant be trusted here for 80% of WANKERS WILL GT ADDDICTED. At this stage, self control solutions is needed. infact search all thru google, the only solution for wanking is self control.

1.This incident happened about two years ago.The young man was being forced by matchete-wielding men behind the camera to have sex with the goat he tried to steal.Worse things have happened to petty thieves in Nigeria
2.From the manner you spell words,you are the 'kid'(baby goat) here
3.How could masturbation make a young man take off his clothes and begin having sex with a goat in broad daylight?Between my story and yours which do you think is more plausible?Your wishy-washy version may 'fly' with your fellow ignorant brethren but it'll get nowhere with a news junkie like me
4.My 'immoral' claims?Tell me o knowledgeable one...what is the meaning of 'morality' and 'immorality'?because I've still got no freaking clue
5.You partially agree with me humans aren't the only masturbators in the animal kingdom after claiming humans are the only masturbators in the animal kingdom in your first post?Then why make a claim you couldn't defend?You think we're all members of your that swallow each others' lies hook line and sinker abi?I dey shake my head
6.In humans,there is normal and excessive masturbation just like there is normal and excessive drinking.The question is,what can be considered 'normal', is viewed differently by every individual.Abi no be so?A person can masturbate once even twice or thrice everyday or once a week and won't encounter any physical consequences but when it becomes 12 times a day and blood starts coming out!!!Na me go com tell the person to take the wanking softly softly?
7.I repeat,masturbation is a normal human action.Aren't married people humans?Is it all married people that enjoy a vigorous sex life?Quit living in 'lala land' abeg
8.Sorry,I don't believe in the myth 'jesus'
9.You really don't want to read my views about inc.est
10.Quit using that term 'addiction'.Masturbation is pleasurable isn't it?As long as those masturbating aren't doing it 30-40 times a day I see no problem with it.I say let them 'self-service on'
11.By the way,unlike the other 'athiests' on this forum,I haven't got the patient,time and energy to argue back and forth with you
I'm outta here

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 2:52am On May 15, 2015
frank317:

Fire coming out of ones mouth? Is he a mutant?

Chris angel is an illusionist... He is neither a demon or a spiritual being. Or do u think he is an angel? Chris has perfected in his act, all he are explainable. There are so many illusionist out there trying to out do the other, trust me, they will keep getting better. Its their livelihood.

That's why I face mine. Doctors are getting better at surgery. Even changing a man to a woman

Engineers and scientists are coming up with more complex ideas

Illusionists are doing theirs

Even pastors are getting better at their game.

But we lazy Nigerians will pray pray pray and pray, waiting for miracle. Yet we are the ones who patronize those who have perfected their act. We use the best cars, but the most expensive private jets, travel abroad for treatment, use the best cell phones.

How long will you wait for magic? How long will u pray?

And the killer question... Since you believe in magic... What has this belief done for you. I can answer. It made u delusioned and allowed cognitive dissonance to set in.

Besides if you so much belief in miracle why are u a nurse? Is it not a waste of emotional energy when you do absolutely nothing with this belief? Can't you also perfect in the magic you belief and make a living out of it like chris angel and tb Joshua?

But the best advice is... Leave all these distractions and strive to be the best nurse in your environment.

commom i know what an illusionist is...................................chris aint one, i have my cousins go o his street shows, he picks 1 voluteer from people and cut u into two, in the nooon, normal day, no light tricks nothing.u just write as if their are kids on social medias.................

thats more than illusion, illusion is just an act, like a show for audience, its called MAGIC.most magicians are illusionist.

NOW I CAN ACCEPT if u dont put ur faith i the myth called GOD, BUT dont tell me chris was able to do that by figuring it out,haba.

am from an idol worshipping clan, my granddad use to do lotta weird stuffs then, u dont mean our ancestors are illusionist, i know the more u avoid this secrets the more better some people feel they will be, but i tell u its just oblivioness of a subject, the subject is still real.

now science, has been documented and has been testing its standard even before JESUS WAS BORN, mann has made documentd discoveries and many hypothesis and theorem from AD100, ARE STILL BEEN PUT TO TEST and general agreement, am a scientist and i know what am talking about, BUT DO U SEE ANY DOCUMENTATIONS O MAGICIANS? DO U SEE THEM TELLING U THEIR SECRETS, am not talking of the illusionist with the light tricks etc, am talking of true magicians, prof pela cuts his wife into pieces with shred at one of his shows , i repeat no light tricks, chris would cut a lady into two and her seprated upper limb will be moving and crowling, that is not science, thats way above science, no blood, no anatomical evidencies of amputated parts. I KNOW SCIENCE AND THAT AINT SCIENCE..............THATS PURE MAGIC.

U can blv whatever u believe, but historically check our fathers, people like pa Adesanya that assasins got to his car and riddle numerous bullet into his body, none penetrated,why do u think our police run away, lol. except u mean nigeria robbers are illusionist, at least we knew how anenih was killed, someone who couldnt be shot and u come here and tell me its illusion.abegi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.