Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. (31580 Views)

Dialectics Of Violence And Morality / The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. / 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 3:23am On May 15, 2015
traware:

1.This incident happened about two years ago.The young man was being forced by matchete-wielding men behind the camera to have sex with the goat he tried to steal.Worse things have happened to petty thieves in Nigeria
2.From the manner you spell words,you are the 'kid'(baby goat) here
3.How could masturbation make a young man take off his clothes and begin having sex with a goat in broad daylight?Between my story and yours which do you think is more plausible?Your wishy-washy version may 'fly' with your fellow ignorant brethren but it'll get nowhere with a news junkie like me
4.My 'immoral' claims?Tell me o knowledgeable one...what is the meaning of 'morality' and 'immorality'?because I've still got no freaking clue
5.You partially agree with me humans aren't the only masturbators in the animal kingdom after claiming humans are the only masturbators in the animal kingdom in your first post?Then why make a claim you couldn't defend?You think we're all members of your that swallow each others' lies hook line and sinker abi?I dey shake my head
6.In humans,there is normal and excessive masturbation just like there is normal and excessive drinking.The question is,what can be considered 'normal', is viewed differently by every individual.Abi no be so?A person can masturbate once even twice or thrice everyday or once a week and won't encounter any physical consequences but when it becomes 12 times a day and blood starts coming out!!!Na me go com tell the person to take the wanking softly softly?
7.I repeat,masturbation is a normal human action.Aren't married people humans?Is it all married people that enjoy a vigorous sex life?Quit living in 'lala land' abeg
8.Sorry,I don't believe in the myth 'jesus'
9.You really don't want to read my views about inc.est
10.Quit using that term 'addiction'.Masturbation is pleasurable isn't it?As long as those masturbating aren't doing it 30-40 times a day I see no problem with it.I say let them 'self-service on'
11.By the way,unlike the other 'athiests' on this forum,I haven't got the patient,time and energy to argue back and forth with you
I'm outta here

lol,kid baby goat?

WELL,u wouldnt say that to my face if we are to see one on one.

but i will respond,there is no secrets about masturbation, the act itself is mostly as a result of lack of sexual intercourse, most male adult dont masturbate when they have regular sex, my points is from saying its normal for males, nope. SEX is what nature condition ur genitals for, thats why i said it builds up sexual urge, a young man withno access to sex will really go on masturbating streak leading to physchological breakdown, my husband has councell many and many of this young adults, now imagine a guy starts masturbating at 16 nd dint have the opportunty to have sex till 28-30. the problem it cause is burning sexual urge masturbation cant give him, so it leads to many thigns.tht said

now what happen most is along a masturbating counts, a young teen then had sex there is every good point he stops or reduces his masturbating streaks for the real thign, so i said having sexual urge control is the best, because most addict dont enjoy ther marriges , they still find themselves masturbating, from questioneirs, they wanna stop but cant. .........thats my line of arguement, when it becomes addiction and its not just gonner go away,so self control is the best.

Lastly, u seems to think only males masturbate? its unisex, i wish a lady was on this forum, while a man gets easy war out, a girl can bcome a prisoner to her urge which naturally buids from what she has train her brain to do.

when it becomes a serious addiction what is the solution? none, so self control is the BEST. not easy but best

thats where i said JESUS taught that, but i dont remember here telling anybody to accept him? that u beleive him or not dosnt matter, thats what JESUS TAUGHT, do u beleive Gandhi? mostly no, but he too has a message, when someone said gandhi said, he dosnt mean telling u to beleive gandhi, its just what he taught.my point.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 3:51am On May 15, 2015
frank317:

Fire coming out of ones mouth? Is he a mutant?

Chris angel is an illusionist... He is neither a demon or a spiritual being. Or do u think he is an angel? Chris has perfected in his act, all he are explainable. There are so many illusionist out there trying to out do the other, trust me, they will keep getting better. Its their livelihood.

That's why I face mine. Doctors are getting better at surgery. Even changing a man to a woman

Engineers and scientists are coming up with more complex ideas

Illusionists are doing theirs

Even pastors are getting better at their game.

But we lazy Nigerians will pray pray pray and pray, waiting for miracle. Yet we are the ones who patronize those who have perfected their act. We use the best cars, but the most expensive private jets, travel abroad for treatment, use the best cell phones.

How long will you wait for magic? How long will u pray?

And the killer question... Since you believe in magic... What has this belief done for you. I can answer. It made u delusioned and allowed cognitive dissonance to set in.

Besides if you so much belief in miracle why are u a nurse? Is it not a waste of emotional energy when you do absolutely nothing with this belief? Can't you also perfect in the magic you belief and make a living out of it like chris angel and tb Joshua?

But the best advice is... Leave all these distractions and strive to be the best nurse in your environment.

ohhhhhh i miss the part where u said fire coming out of a man, is he a mutant, are u sure u are in nigeria?

there is this sport event that happen in nigerian during OBASANJO'S TIME, dont remebr, maybe its common wealth or some sports, i will find out .......................and tell u.

Nigeria showed their rich culture by using sango man to light fire touch.........................and an oya worshipper to put the fire out......live on tv

nta aired it then, but have seen this on one on one view like 3 times now, its a fact. since u are in NIGERIA, when u go to work just find out about if its true or not, in fact any household that worship the sango deity will have a priest that can do that, i am not telling u fables, this thign are real.

i wish i can lay my hands on that sport then, obj and many african president were there, i dont know where u grew up..........................but i tell u deny it till tomao for arguement cases, this deities are real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMfYgbWerww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV11mIYp-FY

and this guys are not as perfect as the ones i have seeen live, for this ones need fire to start fire, nigerian sango worshippers can do generate fire with needing a fire to start it, science dont explain thigns like this.

sorry for typing errors, browsing on duty.lol
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by Ultimate001: 6:42am On May 15, 2015
GooseBaba:

Again, stop adding to the story. He simply died for HIS sins and you were not there..
He HAD NO SINS. HE DIED FOR OUR SINS; INCLUDING YOURS. GOD SAYS NO SINNER WILL GO UNPUNISHED BUT CHRIST'S BLOOD HAS REMITTED ALL (ONLY IF WE COME ON THE PLATFORM OF JESUS CHRIST). JESUS IS THE ONLY BEING TO HAVE COME DOWN TO EARTH AND HAD NO RECORD OF SIN(s).
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by dalaman: 7:42am On May 15, 2015
nutarious:

ohhhhhh i miss the part where u said fire coming out of a man, is he a mutant, are u sure u are in nigeria?

there is this sport event that happen in nigerian during OBASANJO'S TIME, dont remebr, maybe its common wealth or some sports, i will find out .......................and tell u.

Nigeria showed their rich culture by using sango man to light fire touch.........................and an oya worshipper to put the fire out......live on tv

nta aired it then, but have seen this on one on one view like 3 times now, its a fact. since u are in NIGERIA, when u go to work just find out about if its true or not, in fact any household that worship the sango deity will have a priest that can do that, i am not telling u fables, this thign are real.

i wish i can lay my hands on that sport then, obj and many african president were there, i dont know where u grew up..........................but i tell u deny it till tomao for arguement cases, this deities are real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMfYgbWerww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV11mIYp-FY

and this guys are not as perfect as the ones i have seeen live, for this ones need fire to start fire, nigerian sango worshippers can do generate fire with needing a fire to start it, science dont explain thigns like this.

sorry for typing errors, browsing on duty.lol

So the display of magic and illusion by tricksters means deities are real? I saw you write about Chris Angel, but hope you know that Chris Angle himself said it that as far as he knows no human being has any supernatural powers, they all use tricks and special effects to deceive their audience.It's all an illusion. The Sango people you saw were magicians that ascribe their tricks to their deities, just like the people in the video you posted, the only diffrence is the people in the videos do not ascribe it to any deity, they just do it for fun. If they were Nigerians you'll claim they have supernatural powers and that their gods are real.

6 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 10:40am On May 15, 2015
dalaman:

So the display of magic and illusion by tricksters means deities are real? I saw you write about Chris Angel, but hope you know that Chris Angle himself said it that as far as he knows no human being has any supernatural powers, they all use tricks and special effects to deceive their audience.It's all an illusion. The Sango people you saw were magicians that ascribe their tricks to their deities, just like the people in the video you posted, the only diffrence is the people in the videos do not ascribe it to any deity, they just do it for fun. If they were Nigerians you'll claim they have supernatural powers and that their gods are real.

My brother, I really don't have much to tell her.

@nutarius.... I have watched those vedios and I am not convinced. You see, the difference between me and you is that l look at that vedios and say "damn that's a good trick" but you look at it and say..."wow!! This is magicband miracle, there is Godooooo, no wonder Jesus was born by a Virgin"

Chris can never cut me into two and I remain alive. No matter how real it is there are some well articulated tricks involved. But if he cuts me or my friend or my relation... I will believe. So me ask you... Have u ever been cut into two by any magician? If not why are you just convinced by what you see and hear.

If you say u are a scientist then science must be a joke.

Like I said, people are learning new skills everyday... A scientist does not sit down and allow people do him the more you look, the less you understand. A scientist doubts and ask questions.

If our fore fathers had magic why didn't they over come the white man. If Nigeria has God (given the way we go to church) why are we still in a mess.

Let me answer you... Because human effort is human effort, no matter the magic we ascribe to it. That's why despite all ya Christians and Muslims worship a whole creator of the world and call ur selves his children, you still have to work hard, and think hard to succeed. And that brings me to the question I have been asking,.... Of what you magic or worshiping God to us when at the end of the day we still rely on empirical reasoning to survive? Is it not just a waste of emotional energy? If you worship God, why do u still work hard to make a living? Even Jonathan's children will not work as hard as you, who claims to be the child of the creator.

If I have to work hard like any other person despite being in relationship with the creator... Then religion and any seeming magic is nothing but a huge FRAUD

4 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by traware(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2015
nutarious:

lol,kid baby goat?

WELL,u wouldnt say that to my face if we are to see one on one.

but i will respond,there is no secrets about masturbation, the act itself is mostly as a result of lack of sexual intercourse, most male adult dont masturbate when they have regular sex, my points is from saying its normal for males, nope. SEX is what nature condition ur genitals for, thats why i said it builds up sexual urge, a young man withno access to sex will really go on masturbating streak leading to physchological breakdown, my husband has councell many and many of this young adults, now imagine a guy starts masturbating at 16 nd dint have the opportunty to have sex till 28-30. the problem it cause is burning sexual urge masturbation cant give him, so it leads to many thigns.tht said

now what happen most is along a masturbating counts, a young teen then had sex there is every good point he stops or reduces his masturbating streaks for the real thign, so i said having sexual urge control is the best, because most addict dont enjoy ther marriges , they still find themselves masturbating, from questioneirs, they wanna stop but cant. .........thats my line of arguement, when it becomes addiction and its not just gonner go away,so self control is the best.

Lastly, u seems to think only males masturbate? its unisex, i wish a lady was on this forum, while a man gets easy war out, a girl can bcome a prisoner to her urge which naturally buids from what she has train her brain to do.

when it becomes a serious addiction what is the solution? none, so self control is the BEST. not easy but best

thats where i said JESUS taught that, but i dont remember here telling anybody to accept him? that u beleive him or not dosnt matter, thats what JESUS TAUGHT, do u beleive Gandhi? mostly no, but he too has a message, when someone said gandhi said, he dosnt mean telling u to beleive gandhi, its just what he taught.my point.

1.Isn't a kid a baby goat anymore?From the way you spell words you come across as one.Why wouldn't I say it to your face?Have you already attained that potly figure married women in their 30s and 40s usually possess?
2.Regular sex.ual intercourse doesn't reduce the rate of masturbation because many people don't have access to satisfactory sex okay?There are many instances where people have sex then find a private spot to masturbate.So your claim doesn't hold water
3.Quit trying to make a person possessing sex.ual urges a negative feature.Sex.ual urges are wonderful and trying to contain them,may lead to people sexually malfunctioning.This is the case with many theists where the man/woman believes sex is bad/sinful even when they are married
4.Ofcourse they'll want to stop masturbating inorder to end the guilt they feel after being told for years its an abnormal,unnatural behaviour which it isn't
5.Yes...I know females masturbate too with roll- ons,unripe bananas and plantains,candle sticks,bottles etc.Afterall,women purchase more intimacy gadgets than men to use on/by themselves.Infact statistically,90% of females and 96% of males have mastubated once or more times in their lifetime.I've only concentrated more on the males because of the photo of the young man and the goat you falsely claimed he was having sex with because of masturbation
6.Sorry,'jesus christ' never taught anyone anything at anytime because he is and was a myth created by humans from other mythical God-like human creations like Zeus,Osiris,Adonis etc.There are a multitude of evidence to demonstrate Mahatma Gandhis' existence unlike your so-called 'saviour' born of a 'virgin' because as usual, any issue related to sex is viewed as sinful/unclean by your brethren.I vehemently disagree because if not for sex,none of us would exist would we?
Traware Out

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 1:12pm On May 15, 2015
dalaman:

if u follow my arquement i said there is alot that happen here on earth that science will never get answer for, those videos were for frank.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 1:59pm On May 15, 2015
frank317:

My brother, I really don't have much to tell her.

@nutarius.... I have watched those vedios and I am not convinced. You see, the difference between me and you is that l look at that vedios and say "damn that's a good trick" but you look at it and say..."wow!! This is magicband miracle, there is Godooooo, no wonder Jesus was born by a Virgin"

Chris can never cut me into two and I remain alive. No matter how real it is there are some well articulated tricks involved. But if he cuts me or my friend or my relation... I will believe. So me ask you... Have u ever been cut into two by any magician? If not why are you just convinced by what you see and hear.

If you say u are a scientist then science must be a joke.

Like I said, people are learning new skills everyday... A scientist does not sit down and allow people do him the more you look, the less you understand. A scientist doubts and ask questions.

If our fore fathers had magic why didn't they over come the white man. If Nigeria has God (given the way we go to church) why are we still in a mess.

Let me answer you... Because human effort is human effort, no matter the magic we ascribe to it. That's why despite all ya Christians and Muslims worship a whole creator of the world and call ur selves his children, you still have to work hard, and think hard to succeed. And that brings me to the question I have been asking,.... Of what you magic or worshiping God to us when at the end of the day we still rely on empirical reasoning to survive? Is it not just a waste of emotional energy? If you worship God, why do u still work hard to make a living? Even Jonathan's children will not work as hard as you, who claims to be the child of the creator.

If I have to work hard like any other person despite being in relationship with the creator... Then religion and any seeming magic is nothing but a huge FRAUD

yea i do agree with your points, look back and see me agreeing, my arquement is and would be, that we feign ignorance dont solve this myths, science dont give room for myths.

for example i have never seeen a magician or an illusionist do what TB JOSHUA does, healing leg ulcers in 3 weeks? healing cancer in days, for example, the lady i told u i directed to scoan , not cause i beleive but to give him some kind of hope, the lasy was told by our reveered consultant that she should prepare for death,his words are, keep ur home in order, i have heard this countless of time. Consultants are lord in medcine, when i have seen them give their scientific teaches to book only to be debunk by this Miracles,

i dint get here by just waking up and assuming there is GOD, NOPE, i have followd numerous debates from world known Atheist and i have never seen a real atheist tht said JESUS dint exist, nope thats not the arquement, for there were many historians in his time that scholars can follow their record , we know a man name JESUS EXISTED, the raw arquement is his deity, is he GOD? THATS the arquement.so to say JESUS never existed is a funny allusion.

Frank,the difference btw you and i is that while u really beleive in those words, feigning oblivion, me i need answers for lotta ftins, i can just say its illusion, like sitting down and watching a mortal man heal the FA chairman of zimbabwe of lower limb paralysis aint no illusion or magic for magicians dont do that, they are limited there. like watching a non ambulating cripple ambulating, this aint illusions.

thats said, my work demands i give people hope, that i realize is the most important thign to man, dunno if u have heard of this popular research where 5 mice were put in a hollow hole without light first day, the 5 dint died in approx 32hours, then the second round research , 5 rats were put in same hollow hole and a faint ray of light coming from the top, they kept hoping up towards the ray of light, the first death in this second experiment is 4days, followed my last on the 5th day, HOPE is important to a man. now there some situation that our natural environment dont give us that hope, when the last drain of hope is down, then a man gives up. now am not talking about carreer, money making etc, am talking about near death..................................................i have given people such hope in Jesus deity and he has saved many, lost count.

i followed all debates on atheism, islam, ctianity, i have done lots of studies.............................there many of this debates on youtubes, theree is this guy who was a devotted atheist but converted to xtianty, DAVID WOOD, a good freind of my younger cousins in the state, no one has grasp this two beleives and defend it anywhere than him, he debates muslims, atheist etc like myself he is a medical or paramedics.

scinence has done more to help us, but there is sometn beyond the realm of science that can take over from science..............................................................................initially i never doubetd that a name JESUS EXISTED, what i never beleive is his deity, tht the general beleive in Atheism, if one will be truthful, now i beleive in his deity, thats the difference, i have learnt alot , lots. but repeat from my first write up, i never preach Accept JESUS. nope, my first use of that name is psychology and his message in regards the subject in discusion, like gandhi, he preach peace tooo........................thats philosophy, so for anybody feeling like am saying accept JESUS, thats not my business. but even as an atheist then i never doubted such messages of a philosopher, what i doubt then is his deity.(am vast in this atheism of a thign) but i cant letgo of what i see and is not in the books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrZLu04A3jQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS0aTX5UlfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Aakvj-HSKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq1swGF45O8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZm6kyjYVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOOyT1q3cHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLerUJoP32w

i wait for ur illusionsit explanations, i wait for ur magical explanations, i waited for ur physcological explanation for this.................................?
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 3:43pm On May 15, 2015
nutarious:

yea i do agree with your points, look back and see me agreeing, my arquement is and would be, that we feign ignorance dont solve this myths, science dont give room for myths.

for example i have never seeen a magician or an illusionist do what TB JOSHUA does, healing leg ulcers in 3 weeks? healing cancer in days, for example, the lady i told u i directed to scoan , not cause i beleive but to give him some kind of hope, the lasy was told by our reveered consultant that she should prepare for death,his words are, keep ur home in order, i have heard this countless of time. Consultants are lord in medcine, when i have seen them give their scientific teaches to book only to be debunk by this Miracles,

i dint get here by just waking up and assuming there is GOD, NOPE, i have followd numerous debates from world known Atheist and i have never seen a real atheist tht said JESUS dint exist, nope thats not the arquement, for there were many historians in his time that scholars can follow their record , we know a man name JESUS EXISTED, the raw arquement is his deity, is he GOD? THATS the arquement.so to say JESUS never existed is a funny allusion.

Frank,the difference btw you and i is that while u really beleive in those words, feigning oblivion, me i need answers for lotta ftins, i can just say its illusion, like sitting down and watching a mortal man heal the FA chairman of zimbabwe of lower limb paralysis aint no illusion or magic for magicians dont do that, they are limited there. like watching a non ambulating cripple ambulating, this aint illusions.

thats said, my work demands i give people hope, that i realize is the most important thign to man, dunno if u have heard of this popular research where 5 mice were put in a hollow hole without light first day, the 5 dint died in approx 32hours, then the second round research , 5 rats were put in same hollow hole and a faint ray of light coming from the top, they kept hoping up towards the ray of light, the first death in this second experiment is 4days, followed my last on the 5th day, HOPE is important to a man. now there some situation that our natural environment dont give us that hope, when the last drain of hope is down, then a man gives up. now am not talking about carreer, money making etc, am talking about near death..................................................i have given people such hope in Jesus deity and he has saved many, lost count.

i followed all debates on atheism, islam, ctianity, i have done lots of studies.............................there many of this debates on youtubes, theree is this guy who was a devotted atheist but converted to xtianty, DAVID WOOD, a good freind of my younger cousins in the state, no one has grasp this two beleives and defend it anywhere than him, he debates muslims, atheist etc like myself he is a medical or paramedics.

scinence has done more to help us, but there is sometn beyond the realm of science that can take over from science..............................................................................initially i never doubetd that a name JESUS EXISTED, what i never beleive is his deity, tht the general beleive in Atheism, if one will be truthful, now i beleive in his deity, thats the difference, i have learnt alot , lots. but repeat from my first write up, i never preach Accept JESUS. nope, my first use of that name is psychology and his message in regards the subject in discusion, like gandhi, he preach peace tooo........................thats philosophy, so for anybody feeling like am saying accept JESUS, thats not my business. but even as an atheist then i never doubted such messages of a philosopher, what i doubt then is his deity.(am vast in this atheism of a thign) but i cant letgo of what i see and is not in the books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrZLu04A3jQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS0aTX5UlfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq1swGF45O8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZm6kyjYVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOOyT1q3cHw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLerUJoP32w

i wait for ur illusionsit explanations, i wait for ur magical explanations, i waited for ur physcological explanation for this.................................?

You can post all the vedios about tb Joshua... He failed when he could heal everybody and couldn't heal my mum... That alone told me something was fishy... Ya right, how many people died in his backyard when he couldn't see a pending doom right there in his face. That's another failure for someone who could see impending doom for something that could happen acrross the shaws of Nigeria. What did he say about the chiboj girls again?

Seriously u insult my intelligence by posting me a vedio of tb Joshua healing some random people.

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 4:18pm On May 15, 2015
frank317:

You can post all the vedios about tb Joshua... He failed when he could heal everybody and couldn't heal my mum... That alone told me something was fishy... Ya right, how many people died in his backyard when he couldn't see a pending doom right there in his face. That's another failure for someone who could see impending doom for something that could happen acrross the shaws of Nigeria. What did he say about the chiboj girls again?

Seriously u insult my intelligence by posting me a vedio of tb Joshua healing some random people.

Yea ur mum adn my mum were not healed, thats dosnt mean GOD dosnt exist.

what inteeligence did i insult? what exactly is that intelligence, here u were proving at a time some acts were illusions and not supernatural but here u felt ur intelligence was insulted because a put a fact to you that i find consultants sitting aroun a large table discursing and glorifying GOD.THIS thingn u beleive is not ATHEISM...............................FACT. U ARE BITTER COS OF UR MUM,another fact, but look at it from a deep angle and say u dont understand how this works and that will be a good debate, but to say this subject of test is nothing to use as a case study then what other evidencies do we need.

if u live for 50years, then its assumne u slept for at least 6-7 HOURS of ones life PER DAY, that alone could mean sleeping more than 18 years of ones life.this days science is investigating astral travel and out of body experience and studis are going on, now we realise, its fact that there is a soul in man and the soul in man is ethrnal, cant die, what dies is the physical body, obe and astral have been put on test and people can now get out of their body, so this physical body is not us but just an enclosement. a soul will someday be detach from its enclosement and thats where we know that what happens to man goes beyond eartly struggles, life always continue.

spirituality is about ethernal life and thats what JESUS teaches, now on healing and deliverance, this are grace bound area, just like a man can be closer to GOD yet be pure and a MAN could extremly rich yet be sick, overiding nature for mansake is grace......many like u and me can get to that stage of healing, APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMA, a northerner who was an atheist convert to xtianity,now he heals peopel on daily basis without the camera effect we saw on tb, THIS WAY WE CAN DO ALL THIGNS THRU CHRIST THAT STRENGHTEN US.

am out of here, but like i like to say living in oblivion about a subject wont make the subject go away, thank God the church is rising to its expectation, we dont need TB FOR HEALING WHILE WE OURSELF CAN GET TO WHERE HE GOT TO, THE MOST HOLY FAITH, here its not about sin but about conditioning ourself to receive from God and serve humanity.

THANK U SIRE.
SHALOM
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by dalaman: 4:50pm On May 15, 2015
nutarious:

if u follow my arquement i said there is alot that happen here on earth that science will never get answer for, those videos were for frank.

It is actually the other way round. religion is what lacks answers to most things, most of what we know, we know it because science provided us with the answer, science is the only universal thing that has moved humans together as a race not religion, if an asteroid that is big enough to end all life is heading towards the earth, science is what we will use to detect it and try to push it off, not prayers or any religious principle, if there is an out break of a very dangerous epidemic science is what we will use to save ourselves and not religion. Most of what you know that is real and objective you knew it through science not through religion. Those videos are nothing but tricks and illusion. The greatest magicians on earth who perform magical feats no babalawo or Sango worshiper in Africa can ever perform (Chris Angel and David Copperfield) have come out openly and said that as far is they know no body has supernatural powers. I will give more credibility to their statements over people that are gullible and don't know the tricks employed behind magic and illusion.

4 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by dalaman: 5:03pm On May 15, 2015
nutarious:

what inteeligence did i insult? what exactly is that intelligence, here u were proving at a time some acts were illusions and not supernatural but here u felt ur intelligence was insulted because a put a fact to you that i find consultants sitting aroun a large table discursing and glorifying GOD.THIS thingn u beleive is not ATHEISM...............................FACT. U ARE BITTER COS OF UR MUM,another fact, but look at it from a deep angle and say u dont understand how this works and that will be a good debate, but to say this subject of test is nothing to use as a case study then what other evidencies do we need.

if u live for 50years, then its assumne u slept for at least 6-7 HOURS of ones life PER DAY, that alone could mean sleeping more than 18 years of ones life.this days science is investigating astral travel and out of body experience and studis are going on, now we realise, its fact that there is a soul in man and the soul in man is ethrnal, cant die, what dies is the physical body, obe and astral have been put on test and people can now get out of their body, so this physical body is not us but just an enclosement. a soul will someday be detach from its enclosement and thats where we know that what happens to man goes beyond eartly struggles, life always continue.

spirituality is about ethernal life and thats what JESUS teaches, now on healing and deliverance, this are grace bound area, just like a man can be closer to GOD yet be pure and a MAN could extremly rich yet be sick, overiding nature for mansake is grace......many like u and me can get to that stage of healing, APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMA, a northerner who was an atheist convert to xtianity,now he heals peopel on daily basis without the camera effect we saw on tb, THIS WAY WE CAN DO ALL THIGNS THRU CHRIST THAT STRENGHTEN US.

am out of here, but like i like to say living in oblivion about a subject wont make the subject go away, thank God the church is rising to its expectation, we dont need TB FOR HEALING WHILE WE OURSELF CAN GET TO WHERE HE GOT TO, THE MOST HOLY FAITH, here its not about sin but about conditioning ourself to receive from God and serve humanity.

THANK U SIRE.
SHALOM

Am sorry to say but you are very gullible. You brought videos of people with different injuries that went to SCOAN, what you might not know is that these people didn't receive instant healing, they were prayed for, went back home and came back after some time. In between I believe they were on medication, normal injuries heal after sometime, with medication the healing process speeds up. Non of them was heal instantaneously. All of them went back home and came back after sometime. Some of them were said to be suffering from cancer when it;s obvious that their injuries were not cancerous but something resembling cancer. When the building in TB Joshua church collapsed, all the victims were rushed to the hospital, non of them was taken inside the church to be prayed upon, remember that this same man TB Joshua claimed to have raised one man from the dead sometime ago, why didn't he raise any of the victims that died from the dead? Why did he allow the people that were injured to be taken to the hospital? Why didn't he attempt to heal them even though the accident took place within the church premises? Stop believing in all these illusions. There is much more to them than meets the eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by frank317: 5:11pm On May 15, 2015
nutarious:

THANK U SIRE.
SHALOM

I used to believe in miracles and the power of God... Grew up in a very strong christian home, dad a pastor in watchman. I grew up with bornagains and even fanatic Christians who had faith that amazed me.

I have seen people who have held tigth unto this non existent God and putting all their faith in him. Trust me, since I started asking questions, I have taken my time to analyze the life of every Christian I know. They were just people living in hope (as u rigthly said, relgion actually give hope to the hopeless). Yet the fact still remained, apart from their laughable claim, they are just as normal as everyone. They work hard like ever other person, go through joy and pain and all that. The only difference between christian and a none christian is that they attribute every good thing in their life to God. They just force him tobbe part of their life.

My point is that I have never seen miracle in my thirty something years of living and I lived among miracle mongers. All miracle I investigated where bebunked. I don't believe miracles exist because

1. I have never ever witnessed one neither have I ever seen any one who had seen miracle that I couldn't prove wrong.

2. The believe in miracle (assuming I give it benefit of doubt and believe it) does not add value to my life. Its a useless emotional venture for me.

So why will I waste my time believeing so strongly in something that I have never seen and is also very very useless to me?

3 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 7:35pm On May 15, 2015
Ultimate001:

He HAD NO SINS. HE DIED FOR OUR SINS; INCLUDING YOURS. GOD SAYS NO SINNER WILL GO UNPUNISHED BUT CHRIST'S BLOOD HAS REMITTED ALL (ONLY IF WE COME ON THE PLATFORM OF JESUS CHRIST). JESUS IS THE ONLY BEING TO HAVE COME DOWN TO EARTH AND HAD NO RECORD OF SIN(s).

Na who send am..!! Besides I find all this demonic things with human blood sacrifice disgusting..
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by Ultimate001: 5:50am On May 16, 2015
GooseBaba:

Na who send am..!! Besides I find all this demonic things with human blood sacrifice disgusting..
God(the father) sent Him!
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by krayzieklay(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2015
nutarious:

we share alot in similarity, sorry for been emotional with You bro, but u are hurting urself first by been angry he dint Answer, i was in ur shoes for long, my mum had stroke and she was paaralysed and cant speak again, b4 then i was a devoted atheist.........................in my anguish i kept on insulting GOD, as i type i felt what u felt then cos what i discovered is that losing ones dad is not as emotionally as losing ones mum,they are the centre of all families...........................................so its normal to feel pain.........................

A just God wont ever use ur words against u i beleive, even why we feel the way u are tlking to God is insultive he[God] wont feel same way cos he can see u grieve..........................thats y he is dift..................................but frank, i swear the more u go against him the more u punish urself cos he wont respond nor will he punish u like this small gods, but u end up hurting urself cos u wont be free, u will deny it but psychologically u will be putting urself in a state of hurt,

now, pls be free,there are always answerr for everytn, that we dont know why some things happen never should mean we should assume they aint real.

my own was spiritual problems, i was going thru spiritual problems, that it became physical, so i had proves their immortal beings (gods) but i realy set my mind to beleive God dosnt exist but this is not atheism for i hv proofs from experiencxe their are gods and this dosnt make me an atheist but sometn else.

one day that,i decided to face the wall and talk to him [GOD] , I SAID if u are real prove to me beyond church and evangelism beyond man teachings and he did, i had peace later and became a servant to hope and faith, in this u find freedom.

while it is normal to feel pain, its normal too to find peace within, been free is important.face the wall and tell him i dont beleive u but prove urself to me, if this come from ur lips u will see the effects, note u need not beleive.

in the name of the Father, son and holy spirt. lord delayed prayer weakens faith, pls lord grant peace to all who are in pain of this earthly journey, give them inner peace and replensh everytn they lost.
GOD BLESS U SIRE.

Emotions,Emotions ,Emotions. I don't even think u were an atheist.. You just disowned your God for that short period of time. Read your bible with an open mind,read some history books,think out of the box and ask questions, then you will know what atheism really means. #shallom

2 Likes

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 1:46pm On May 16, 2015
Ultimate001:

God(the father) sent Him!

god, his father sent him.. How does that consign people wey dey mind their business. Since he has a problem, that his died in vain, he should take it up with his god the father..

Even with his false claims and blackmail, people still don't give a fvck... He has nothing to offer except claims and delusion... You're a prime example, having a personal relationship with a dead man that you never met.. I hail ohhh
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 7:44pm On May 16, 2015
frank317:

I used to believe in miracles and the power of God... Grew up in a very strong christian home, dad a pastor in watchman. I grew up with bornagains and even fanatic Christians who had faith that amazed me.

I have seen people who have held tigth unto this non existent God and putting all their faith in him. Trust me, since I started asking questions, I have taken my time to analyze the life of every Christian I know. They were just people living in hope (as u rigthly said, relgion actually give hope to the hopeless). Yet the fact still remained, apart from their laughable claim, they are just as normal as everyone. They work hard like ever other person, go through joy and pain and all that. The only difference between christian and a none christian is that they attribute every good thing in their life to God. They just force him tobbe part of their life.

My point is that I have never seen miracle in my thirty something years of living and I lived among miracle mongers. All miracle I investigated where bebunked. I don't believe miracles exist because

1. I have never ever witnessed one neither have I ever seen any one who had seen miracle that I couldn't prove wrong.

2. The believe in miracle (assuming I give it benefit of doubt and believe it) does not add value to my life. Its a useless emotional venture for me.

So why will I waste my time believeing so strongly in something that I have never seen and is also very very useless to me?

well for guys saying chris said bla bla and bla.

chris is a member of the reknown illuminalty

its okay if u dont beleive, but to justify magicians act as acts learnt, one must be deluded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMpFmxCcJks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG3sp6rDgn0

in this second video, watch very well, he walks on water, live. infact towards the end, ferdinard was film in one of his this guys numerous magics, ex man u player, tell me u dont beleive but please dont explain what chris angel do or does, u might delude urself but people arent blind. Tthe second video is a must watch for u guys, but please dont explain it.

for the guy talking about emotion, ofcourse thats what a man is, an emotional being, beleive inanythn requires emotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3YLneFhr60

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 1:44am On May 18, 2015
^^^^''^^^^^first rule of magic. Always be the smartest person in the room..... People are already looking to be entertained. A good magician always protects his/her secret.

Besides, there is always an ah ha moment when you finally see how things Actually work. Because, you don't understand how it works does not make it supernatural.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by nutarious(f): 5:55am On May 19, 2015
GooseBaba:
^^^^''^^^^^first rule of magic. Always be the smartest person in the room..... People are already looking to be entertained. A good magician always protects his/her secret.

Besides, there is always an ah ha moment when you finally see how things Actually work. Because, you don't understand how it works does not make it supernatural.

a good magician dont need be a memeber of illumnalti.......................

moreover, his walking on water has never been done by any illusionist, in open daylight...............u must still be deluded to think this is ordinary illusion.

lastly, most times he dosnt do it for entertainment, he does it for proving he has broken a recored, for many of his illusion is done on the street where he just would suddenly appear and perform a particular feat so that all can see and spread the message.
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by GooseBaba: 2:00pm On May 19, 2015
nutarious:

a good magician dont need be a memeber of illumnalti.......................

moreover, his walking on water has never been done by any illusionist, in open daylight...............u must still be deluded to think this is ordinary illusion.

lastly, most times he dosnt do it for entertainment, he does it for proving he has broken a recored, for many of his illusion is done on the street where he just would suddenly appear and perform a particular feat so that all can see and spread the message.

Typical rumor monger, did anyone of them confirm that they belong to illuminati...? Your beliefs does not make them illuminati..

It's simple, when I used to observe people speaking in tongues in churches and people spoke wonders of confusing the devil i found it interesting. Upon getting closer to these tongues speakers I realize they were only confusing themselves.

You see when you finally see how things work and understand the game then you would realize that there is no need to expose your gullibility to the world. What do you say of people who see skpe or motion detectors as demons.. Does that make the engineers who created it illuminati... The device you use in posting your foolishness, do you know how it transmits data..? Why don't you conclude it's supernatural backed by illuminati... Aunty mi, go rest your brain it's showing signs of overheating..

1 Like

Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by plaetton: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Is it only me, or has anyone else noticed the resurgence of Self-service threads on NL religilous section? shocked
grin
Just when when you think you have slayed the dragon, the fiery serpent resurfaces.

One guy, Hilario8898 , has opened 2 Self-service threads in one day.
shocked

As usual, this is an urgent cry for help from a troubled neurotic mind.

Any suggestions on how this poor troubled fella could get some help?
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by hopefulLandlord: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2016
lol
Re: Self-service, Selfless-service And Nigerian Christian Morality. by MadhviSharma: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
You will keep your mind and spirit busy, and your hands will do other things than being on a date with your wiener. https://www.healthcareinsides.com/how-to-get-rid-of-masturabation-habit/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rev. Jesse Jackson, Wife Jacqueline Hospitalized For COVID / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? / #SilhouetteChallenge: What The Bible Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.