Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? (80782 Views)

Peter Obi : Why Yoruba States And People Are Poor And Igbo States Might Fail / Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / An Analysis/predictions Of The Presidential Elections In South East (igbo)states (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Awoofawo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
cool
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
achi4u:
Hello, please why are using a beef you hard with an Ebonyi man to create a meaningless thread.
Here in Nairaland,a lot of people knows me as an Ebonyi person and I stand to be corrected, most of the things ur saying are hearsay with no atom of truth.
BTW, I'm typing this message inside motorcycle spare parts site Abakaliki.
Where are u now? because you said u are on ground to confirm things.
The earlier u desist from this ur scandal the better for you.
site where I don hawk groundnut with tray.... Abeg if you chop groundnut make sure say u buy am, especially as new groundnut don the come out. Pls are they already selling fuel on that new fooling station before eze nwuba upstairs... I mean that place they usually sell Iron [KPakiri] MMEDA BU ONYE IZI
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by CrazyMan(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
dokyOloye:
Aiit bro.
My fiancee is from Ohafia,Ebem to be precise.love Ur peeps,very industrious.
Wao...Ebem the heart of ohafia. I wish you both happy married life in advance. And yes ohafia people are very industrious
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Awoofawo:
cool
make I no SLAP person here ooooo
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by achi4u(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
humblesteve:

hey bro where have you been its been an ages after the Endorsement of Onyebuchi's Thread back then ...How is home?
Brother, we doing well as far as Nigeria is concern.
We are waiting for Dave to start from where Ochudo stopped.
Very soon, I will open a thread to show the world the truth about Ebonyi start.
Abakaliki is just a town of its own, I as an Ezzaman, why calling me Onye Abakaliki while my home town is some hours away from Abakaliki?

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Eyepencil:
Mr man that's not hatred. Nawa 4u o
eye pencil, hmmm make I no break you
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
achi4u:
Abakaliki is just a town of its own, I as an Ezzaman, why calling me Onye Abakaliki while my home town is some hours away from Abakaliki?
ogunu oche??
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by dokyOloye: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
CrazyMan:

Wao...Ebem the heart of ohafia. I wish you both happy married life in advance. And yes ohafia people are very industrious
Tnx bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by dokyOloye: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
achi4u:
my brotheeeeerrrrrr.
I'm from Ezza too and presently in Abakaliki, even though I live and work in Abj.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
dokyOloye:
my brotheeeeerrrrrr.
I'm from Ezza too and presently in Abakaliki, even though I live and work in Abj.
choru m something oche.. Mmeda bu onye IZI..
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Okehjp(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
It sucks to be jobless. I see no reason why the Ibos hate each other
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Okehjp:
It sucks to be jobless. I see no reason why the Ibos hate each other
Igbo sir.. Not ibo
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by splashbaby(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
somegirl1:

You've still managed to avoid the question. Look up the meaning strife and then look up how to use the word in context.
...fillibuster at best, is their any context in which an ethnic conscious tribe like Igbos can best be described without using the word strife and betrayal... Madam grammar?
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by SonOfEl(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
This thread is an eyesore. Who said abia or ebonyi is being discriminated? Ironsi, okpara, ihejirika, ndubuisi kanu, kanu nwankwo, bright chimezie, basketmouth, oc ukeje, alvan ikoku, ekekwe (nigerian inventor), akanu ibiam, emma ukpai...the list is endless. This thread is an eyesore!
Our people are industrious, e.g aba, abakaliki. Our students attend the best schools and obtain the some of the best results in the country, check the waec ratings in nigeria. Our dance style eg odumodu, ajambele, are very popular. Our history is so damn rich... O.P YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by omonnakoda: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
Igbo sir.. Not ibo
https://www.nairaland.com/2284275/constitution-says-ibo-not-igbo

55. The business of the National Assembly shall be conducted in English, and in Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba when adequate arrangements have been made therefor.
http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm#Composition_and_Staff_National_Assembly

So can you please give us a break and stop heating up the polity
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
SonOfEl:
This thread is an eyesore. Who said abia or ebonyi is being discriminated? Ironsi, okpara, ihejirika, ndubuisi kanu, kanu nwankwo, bright chimezie, basketmouth, oc ukeje, alvan ikoku, ekekwe (nigerian inventor), akanu ibiam, emma ukpai...the list is endless. This thread is an eyesore!
Our people are industrious, e.g aba, abakaliki. Our students attend the best schools and obtain the some of the best results in the country, check the waec ratings in nigeria. Our dance style eg odumodu, ajambele, are very popular. Our history is so damn rich... O.P YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.
a confused fellow... Who is Emma ukpai
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by winniz: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
[s][/s]omonnakoda:

55. The business of the National Assembly shall be conducted in English, and in Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba when adequate arrangements have been made therefor.
http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm#Composition_and_Staff_National_Assembly

So can you please give us a break and stop heating up the polity[s][/s]
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by achi4u(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
site where I don hawk groundnut with tray.... Abeg if you chop groundnut make sure say u buy am, especially as new groundnut don the come out. Pls are they already selling fuel on that new fooling station before eze nwuba upstairs... I mean that place they usually sell Iron [KPakiri] MMEDA BU ONYE IZI
OK. If truly u are from Izzi then know it that u people are dragging us back.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by omonnakoda: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
winniz:

So can you please give us a break and stop heating up the polity
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Felvet(f): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
Why on earth would this be seen among igbo race??

I have listen severally to igbo songs.. Which Whenever they to talk about igbo people, they will only mention ANAMBRA, IMO and ENUGU... Am

The worst part is the Gospel singers are also doing the same.... You will be listening to igbo gospel music , they will be praying to God ""Gozierem ndi onitsha, Gozierem ndi IMO, ENUGU na ANAMBRA state nine" "

WHY are they disregarding us ===EBONYI and ABIA

HAVENT WE CONTRIBUTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF IGBO RACE

cc:lalasticla
Your topic is quite different from your write up. And your only reason for the hatred or disregard is 'not mentioning your state in Igbo songs'. SMH. You have succeeded in creating another tribal topic. Welldone

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
achi4u:
OK. If truly u are from Izzi then know it that u people are dragging us back.
Where nah. Even that town was made from Izzi land.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by SonOfEl(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
a confused fellow... Who is Emma ukpai

a deranged sadist...ukpai is a notable evangelist...who is your father?

1 Like

Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by nwaanambra1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
nwa_anambra , m jiri monday harma biakwute gi dia.. grin

NWA_ABAKALIKI

shi ana try shi abringiagi up shi a ne reduce onwegu! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

nwa abakilik1! grin grin

chai! ur people are the best men! very funny and fun to be with! ur peeps are almost taking ova nkpo junction! and new parts cool cool cool grin grin grin
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Felvet:
Your topic is quite different from your write up. And your only reason for the hatred or disregard is 'not mentioning your state in Igbo songs'. SMH. You have succeeded in creating another tribal topic. Welldone
u said so coz you know nothing about what I posted.. Thank you.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

shi ana try shi abringiagi up shi a ne reduce onwegu! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

nwa abakilik1! grin grin

chai! ur people are the best men! very funny and fun to be with! ur peeps are almost taking ova nkpo junction! and new parts cool cool cool grin grin grin
abakiliki born me nwanne.. Agaghim ago.. grin
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
SonOfEl:

a deranged sadist...ukpai is a notable evangelist...who is your father?
lol according to you, u are right LISTEN .... HIS NAME IS UMAh UKPAI... not emma ukpai... Ighotago??
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by benedictac(f): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
ozoigbondu:

l think is because their governors are deadwoods.Ebonyi is governed by 81 years old Elechi and Abia by the worst governor known to man theif orji.The lazy governors has made their state backward.

Abia though dragged back is still popular thanks to Aba but as for Ebonyi sometimes i forget it is an igbo state.

The only reason why Martin Elechi name is in capital letters not small like theif orji is that he is old enough to be my grandfather and deserves that respect

Wait a minute! is Ebonyi and Igbo State? Never new that.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by SonOfEl(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daniel058:
lol according to you, u are right LISTEN .... HIS NAME IS UMAh UKPAI... not emma ukpai... Ighotago??

so what? Why the beef? Ibughu ezigbo mmadu...okwu gi jogburu onwe ya.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by somegirl1: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
splashbaby:
.. A fillibuster at best, is their any context in which an ethnic conscious tribe like Igbos can best be described without using the word strife and betrayal... Madam grammar?

So many apt descriptions of/ for the Igbo people. You should endeavour to expand your vocabulary.
You said Igbos "are at strife" with their neigbours, which suggests that you are aware of conflicts between Igbos and surrounding groups. I challenged you to mention the groups and you suddenly became evasive.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by gemini35(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
babs01:
May be because Ebonyi is nt as big as odas
not that they are hated or small but they don,t have swag, lol.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
SonOfEl:

so what? Why the beef? Ibughu ezigbo mmadu...okwu gi jogburu onwe ya.
This post has given me a lot of mkpari cos my heart can't contain the pain we we Ebonyi people endure, I decided to voice out.. I hardly get angry and I don't think it is OK to insult...

Anam agba mbo ibu ezigbo mmadu.
Re: Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? by Daniel058(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
gemini35:
not that they are hated or small but they don,t have swag, lol.
Alobam, wetin u wan talk hia...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.