Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (29367 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by dayokanu(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2006
Congratulations to all Arsenal guys they played better than Man U the scoreline justifies the game they (arsenal) played better
That is to show that without Henry Arsenal can still tick they played better than they've ever done at Old Trafford in a long time once again Congrats
Arsenal go and tighten your belt else you lose Fabregas I can smell a $50m bid coming to Emirate soon for the Spanish Armada The guy is one of the top 5 midfielders in the world today by my own reckoning (I may be wrong)
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by nuggard(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2006
I don't need to congratulate the gooners. you got your win and deservedly so.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2006
thanks for the correction huc, but i really wdnt call smith a 'starter', besides mikael was a reasonably good replacement for gabriel, as was evra later in the game.

an all round performance by arsenal, but no doubt, we rode our luck a bit, especially with rooney and ronaldo's chances in the first half, and saha's second half header. but u need a few breaks to win games like these, and thats what happened

the big winner chelsea? i think arsenal's win was more significant, a loss wdve been disastrous, this puts life back into the premiership big time.

@ dayo thats why he's signing an 8-year contract next week, don't worry we're aware of what we've got. wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 8:26am On Sep 18, 2006
@ deboksy,
Anutha thing is why do we all feel the gunners are young?
Lehmann will be 37 by November, Gilberto is 30, Ljunberg + Henry +Gallas + Lauren are 29,
Hleb + Toure + Rosicky are 25.
Isn't this a fallacy?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Akolawole(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2006
QUOTE FROM PRISCILLA

they have all shut their trap.
up gunners. Even kola the sky analyst just opposed me that man u can't lose!
Na wa o.

@All

I have had enough of Prisccy's wahala, can you guys ask her to check herself for the final time.

Can you guys talk to Prisccy
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Olumide7(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2006
We won withou Henry and Van Persie to all those who think Arsenal are not capable of winning without Henry. It's all the way to the top now for Arsenal.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by dayokanu(m): 9:33am On Sep 18, 2006
Arsene Wenger is a coach that beleives in his players and it works for him Imagine djourou and Senderos in the center of the defence Eboue and Fabregas instead of spending megabucks on underperforming superstars

I hope fellow Londoners are listening
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by cassidy06(m): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2006
Arsenal 1 - 0 Manchester United. Man u fans, where are u with all ur Rooney, Ronaldo etc. Mind u, they are still coming to emirate to receive the remaining baptism of fire!! Chelsea and Liverpool beware! Arsenal is back!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by pie1ect(m): 10:32am On Sep 18, 2006
So after all the boasting, ranting and bashing we got from the Man Utd fans, they stiil lost the game miserably. Stats or no stats, the reality of the matter is this:
Arsenal outplayed Manchester United right there at Old trafford and deservedly won the game.

Latest Blog entry
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2006
the Scores speaks for itself,

the statistics speaks for itself

I wouldn't say anything, but i am extremely happy,

please where in heaven's name is hucarson, ? [looks under the table but finds no one]

@jackal

i told you.

@akola

Well wat do you have to say

@gunners

congratulations pple this is just the beginning of a successful premiership campaign,

CONGRATS y'all,

Sorry manutd, better luck next time, but please do not make noise about beating us at the emirates cos we would whoop your asses there
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by wormedup(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2006
dayokanu:

Imagine djourou and Senderos in the center of the defence Eboue and Fabregas instead of spending megabucks on underperforming superstars

I hope fellow Londoners are listening

isn't this just pathetic

i bet u didn't hear urself say this otherwise u'd have had a re-think.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by pie1ect(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2006
Finally got the result our play deserved.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*coughing*

We lost? hmmmmm

CONGRATS TO ALL THE GOONERS!

Nothing to say for now lipsrsealed
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by hucarson(m): 11:10am On Sep 18, 2006
@ Bolaoni,
Its one of those things.
The whole kizzack is quite strange to me because the defeat didn't get me sore.
The FA cup final of 2005 pissed me out for months but last night's defeat was just one of those days when things won't work for United.

A penalty for Arsenal @ OT in the 12th minute-------------------------Never heard it before.
Kuzcack's debut for Man Utd on a day we would face Arsenal----- Unthinkable.
Ronaldo missing a sitter after doing all the hard part----------------Unbelievable.
Solskjaer's last minute effort missing at that range----------------- Bizzare
Rooney n Scholes substituted in a match of that calibre------------Questionable.
Adebayor scoring the winner--------------------------------------------- Outrageous.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2006
cool Hmmm!

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Match_Report/0,,1874841,00.html

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1766_1513797,00.html

When you think of it, life does throw you a few surprises now and then.

cool GONNER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by laffter: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2006
I'm not a fan of either club, but I must be true, ManU outplayed Arsenal on this one.
As they say, football doesn't only depend on which team played better, it also depends on other variables. Gunners abi na Goners, una try sha, CONGRATS!

Red Devils, better luck next time!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by lordimpaq(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2006
@hucarson,

well wat else do have to say,

asenal won mantud-----------> Unimaginable

@baloni

save your comments for another day,
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2006
@lordi,

No probs. I will! wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2006
Cesc fabregas is no longer a small boy o. the bobo shockingly won the ball from Ronaldo and fed it through the middle and Adebayor just gunned down disunited in 85th min.
Gilberto Silva penalty saved by kuszczack was not to stop gunners from carrying out their business.
Lehmann play play. The man could even stake his handsome face to earn us a victory.
Kudos arsenal.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by sil(m): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2006
HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA

YOU KNOW AM LAUGHING THE UNITEDS WANTS TO BREAK THE RECORD OF BEATEN THE

GUNNERS BUT  HAHAHA IT ALL HAPPENED IN THE PUBLIC

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Priscila(f): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2006
Huc,jackal,,Bolaoni,and all antigunners
we not only deserve respect but we command respect!
Disgraced Disunited fanatics! stop spreading your miseries around!
Not here! Bikom
Locate to your miserable thread called strictly disunited and leave gunners to celebrate!
Can anybody mention a team that has never EVER been relegated from the premier division of the English League?
Of course ARSENAL[b][/b]!
Did I hear anyone say man U? Hell No. this isn't a mere talk! I only saw Ronaldo in that pitch. Rooney and others were just a switch –off.
The best ones won! Arsenal is superior compared to Disunited!No two way.
stop excuses blind people!
we are not in the same boat again!the wind just changed it for us.Got it?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Vieira(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2006
I'm not a fan of either club, but I must be true, ManU outplayed Arsenal on this one.
As they say, football doesn't only depend on which team played better, it also depends on other variables. Gunners abi na Goners, una try sha, CONGRATS!

Red Devils, better luck next time!

LOL!!

I beg make you no dey drink when watching football, becuase na only drukenness fit cause this kind analysis!

I don dey fear this match for awhile but on the day my boys surprise me o!

They outplayed Man U no be small but in the past we don outplay enough teams and still lose the match.

Even this match after missing about 3 decent chances I was thinking that Man U will score a lucky goal and that will be it.

But for once our football got the results it derserved.

Adebayor in my opinion has a very very bad touch, to me he messed up so many times and the goal should not take from this.

He is better when reacting than when he has time on the ball.

Fabregas is just a wonder, this guy does not cease to amaze me.

I wish Henry sat more matches on the bench, sometimes I think his presence overwhelms the other players.

Lehsman is a pure craze man, the guy is always making me scared with his madman mentality.

Man U fans take that and smoke it.

I hope we now don't go and draw with Sheffield united.  cry

PS: why did liverpool not score a goal?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by amodu(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2006
United you really disgrace me, you just give this Gunners chances to make more mouth.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Jackal(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2006
@ amodu,
Disgrace?
I lost £500 bet on Chelsea when Liverpool won the community shield.
That was more than a disgrace.
It was a heart-break.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mukina2: 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2006
prissyyyyyyy
huca promised to dance naked grin grin

prissy watch the goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVY7wSB_j2k
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2006
Look all you Gunners, i don't know why you are so happy.
what just happened to us (man united) is a minor set-back. it happens in the game of soccer, you win some, you loose some.
but what i want to make clear is that we are still on top of you guys.
ok?
and you can never catch us.
co's we are still gonna lift this trophy.
i know that. sad sad sad
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by amodu(m): 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2006
That is not a disgrace, we aren't beaten at home unlike yours, when it come to cup they will struggle to beat us, have they ever since the regim of Mourinho beat us at home in the premiership.

we use to beat them home and away.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by mukina2: 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2006
crazyyyyyyyyyyy kiddo sup grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by CrazyMan(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2006
Look at the way they were shouting (Aresnal)  
i don't blame them, it's their first victory this season.
we just left them.
you people know that on a good day, manu is better than Arsenal.
co's we've got te players, the skills the magic and all tha matters in winning the game of soccer.
let's just say they were lucky to escape with a 1 - 0 victory.
Bet me, they won't even make it to fourth place this season.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by marlet01(m): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2006
up GUNNERS we were the better side against machester united cos we saw how tired they were smiley their fans were too exicited against us thinking they were going to win but we showed them what we were made of in their so called OLD THRAFORD i want you all to know that the GUNNERS of ARSENAL are the rulers of the english premiership this season. GUNNERS FOR LIVE ARSENAL

all you manutd fans should be all ashamed of yourselfs you were just making noise before the match but u never knew what was waiting for you after the match you all united fans should know this that you don't have a carling cup champions league and facup team what you have is just a premierleague team so stop making noise that it is luck you lost to ARSENAL you didn't even deserve to draw that match let alone winning it so all of you united fans should shut up.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by nuggard(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2006
I'm beginning to hava bad belle!
fada abegi make arsenal lost dem neks match,dem wahala too much even 4 heaven.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by marlet01(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2006
grin grin grin UP ARSENAL GUNNERS FOR LIFE someone should say something am waiting for you united fans speak 2 me you crazykid

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 / Newcastle United Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 4th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 1) On 17th September 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.