Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! (29368 Views)

Arsenal: The Other Side Of The Coins / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Arsenal: The 7th Most Valuable Sport Club In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2007
Oh my world!! Lordi again!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by justkunmi(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2007
@lordi, and all arsenal fans everywhere ya'll are

manutd is winning come sunday. like i said, i always trust my gut feeligs whenit tells me something repeatedly and convincingly. . .

PROUDLY  UNITED
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by debosky(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2007
the way your gut got ur asses whupped at OT last year?

I trust it too then grin grin grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2007
Lol
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by sil(m): 1:27am On Jan 16, 2007
There was this man that went to eat, the sales gurl him "sir, what is the kind of food am i goin to bring for you" and the old man replied "AS USUAL" so for me and my gunners it is goin to be as usual.

I want to prove it this way i went to oldtrford to get a draw, so with the kinda game in my home it is goin to be a winnnnnnnnn

GUNNER82
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 16, 2007
I'm sincerely sorry for you Gooners, you talk alot (it's like a disease for all Arsenal fans). On Sunday we shall see!

Will Gilberto be playing?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by sil(m): 1:38am On Jan 16, 2007
Despite Gilberto is not playing the IGWE is there to do the undo
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 1:59am On Jan 16, 2007
Donzman, do you remember that it was largely a 2nd string side without an Henry on d field that taped ur gutters shut right at OT?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 16, 2007
kitaun:

Donzman, do you remember that it was largely a 2nd string side without an Henry on d field that taped your gutters shut right at OT?

That is the reason why we underestimated them. Now we're not underestimating any opposition because we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's forward ever and we're as motivated as ever.

Again, Rooney is streaky and tends to do damage once in 5 matches. He hasn't hit the back of the net in a while, I see him doing to Arsenal what he did to Bolton i.e. single handendly ripping them a new asshole.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 2:19am On Jan 16, 2007
Underestimate them?? Learn ur ABC properly now!! Place a realistic bet on your team! Can u too walk the streets of Canada naked if u lose on d 21st?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by sil(m): 2:21am On Jan 16, 2007
For ur note manutd never underestimated Arsenal and will never coz they know if they do, we will use them as example to score 20 goals in a match of 90 mins.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 16, 2007
Like I pointed out before, Asinine fans are known for talking without actions. There's no way we'll be losing on Sunday!!

kitaun:

Underestimate them?? Learn your ABC properly now!! Place a realistic bet on your team! Can u too walk the streets of Canada naked if u lose on d 21st?

It's cold out here, other than that I'll be willing to walk the streets naked. cheesy. . .Will you be willing to walk around Ajegunle naked when and not if United wins?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 3:02am On Jan 16, 2007
Typical donzman, always evading reasonable challenges!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 16, 2007
There is nothing reasonable about that challenge, how will you confirm that i walked naked anyway?. . .All these gooners sef!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 3:12am On Jan 16, 2007
All you scummites sef! Did u bother to ask Huc how we would know that then when he made the threat or u never had joined Nland then?
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 16, 2007
Hucarson was probably in a state of euphoria then, he could have said such things but I assure you that Man U and their fans are all about action and not speaking.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by pucho(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2007
i wont be suprised if Wenger goes for a more reserved line up with just henry in front and Hleb rosicky flamini diaby and fabregas. hopefully senderos will get his act together. although i would have been delighted if baptista gets a chance cos we need some strength and skil supfront
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 8:49am On Jan 16, 2007
if therez a playa that knows how 2 deal with d gooners, it is GIGGSY! WATCH OUT GOONERS! wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 8:50am On Jan 16, 2007
if therez a playa that knows how 2 deal with d gooners, it is GIGGSY! WATCH OUT GOONERS! wink
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2007
lest I 4get, Larsson is also in the equation. Too bad 4 ya all grin
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2007
If senderos plays that match, then Rooneys Goal drought has finally ended! I see him scoring a brace. UP UNITED!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2007
NEWS & FEATURES“It’s an important weekend. But we just need to do our job. We need to keep our lead, go to the Emirates Stadium next week and win. That is all we can do.”

- Sir Alex Ferguson
Baba you have said it all.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by manu4laif: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2007
Hi to y'all.
I am glad gooners are so confident . I hope they do not disappear from nairaland after the match.
Wanted to share some of the videos to be released on Sunday

Watch out for these titles:

1.Confessions of a deposed Igwe  by T.Eri Honri
2.New Sultan at the Emirates by Kri Stiano Ronaldo
3.Wazza scores at last by Wyn Rooni
4.My new married life after Drogba by Phy LIp Sen'Deros
5.Guys I still have your number by Hen Rick Lasin
6.Na wa o this no be Liverpool by Ass E. Nall
7.Another UNbeaten (DEJA VU) by Man U Knighted
8.My boys have shown great "characteur" even in defeat by Prof you know who!

More titles on the way.Pun intended.

Keep scoring,keep winning.

WAN UTD!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2007
On sunday, I hope to see a disconsolate Igwe, a disenchanted Toure, a misfiring Van Persie, an unhappy Wenger shouting at his boys, a worn out Fabregas etc. that would culminate in a Manchester United win. THE GLORY IS BACK.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Razorr(f): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2007
Bla bla bla,

Bla bla bla,

Let's wait and see. cheesy
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by kitaun(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2007
They never cease to amaze me with their creative fallacies!!
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by marlet01(m): 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2007
there is a saying "a good soldier boast's after the battle" so i refuse to boast
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by bolaoni(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2007
y back out when y'all started it? the heat 2 much abi? lol
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2007
All the same, thanks for giving it to me. Creativity is a sole right of geniuses.
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by galatico(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2007
Manchester United are going to beat Arsenal 2-0. No where to hide Gunners, it's judgement day @ Emirate.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by loyika(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2007
Where will they play that match, in your bedroom

cool GOONER 89
Re: Man Utd Vs Arsenal: The Die Is Cast! by cheekswat(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2007
Are we talking abt MAN U vs arsenal match?I think i av brot bad news 4 arsenal fans.THEY AV LOST D MATCH ALREADY!Fabregas and henry will have shaky legs that day,intimidated by the suiperlative form of MAN U.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (30) (Reply)

Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 / Newcastle United Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 4th May 2019 / Chelsea Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 1) On 17th September 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.