Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Pro-Buhari Igbo Want South-East To Succeed Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Buhari Igbo Want South-East To Succeed Tambuwal (2110 Views)

"I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / The Main Reason Igbos Want South South Minorities In Biafra / Why I Want To Succeed Tambuwal As Speaker – Jibrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pro-Buhari Igbo Want South-East To Succeed Tambuwal by illiad1(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2015
owobokiri:

Are you sure that the so-called "igbo organisation" exists? That 'organisation' may only exist in the head of some south west news editors. Punch is a very bitter, petty clanish media house desperately whipping up ethnic sentiments to achieve some tribal goals. You can call it a yorobba foundamentalist newspaper. Take a second look at the first paragraph. . It is a supposedly national media house finding different inventive ways to mock a section of the country. Sectional reporting amongst the media houses from the Lagos-ibadam flank is one of the major problems accentuating te level of ethnic discord in this country. Media houses driving sectional agenda. Corrupt folks from their area are protected while those from the enemy clans are brutalised.

Political leaders from other areas are insulted and systematically humuliated while drug lords leading the home front are deified and desperately shielded.. Imagine an igbo leaders drug past being bursted like Daily beast did tinubu, it would have been screaming headlines day in-day out till he is humuliated out of the public view. Remember Oduah? Compare whatever she was accused of/went through with say the different unbelievable scams trailing Tinubu including his familys oil subsidy payment scam. The Yoruba press wants Deizianni hurled into prison, but Obasanjo was oil minister for 7 corrupt years and is still their father of moder Nigeria!. Bottomline; these guys are not interested in fairness or any fight against corruption. These are tribal hyenas snarling left and right.

Yorubas and their bias & hatred towards Ndigbo is as old as nigeria itself or even older.

They use everything thing within them to bring down Igbos.

All I pray now is that all Igbos all over this country and in diaspora should henceforth unite and chat a single course for the Igbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Gay Marriage: Mugabe Proposes To obama / Yorubas I Admire / Video Of How Russian Pilots Was Machine-gunned To Death While Surrendering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.