Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Must A Man Have An Engagement Ring Before He Proposes? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Man Have An Engagement Ring Before He Proposes? (3975 Views)

Right Finger For An Engagement Ring,third Or Fourth Finger From The Thumb?? / Homeless Man Returns Diamond Engagement Ring; he's Rewarded With Over $180,000 / Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Man Have An Engagement Ring Before He Proposes? by Jaguar1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ Aproko, tanx a million. The funny thing is: she's already shopping for all three rings. I would have liked to give her the ring myself but she's very fastidious about such things. She doesn't even like the so called conventional engagement ring no matter how many carats it's worth so I left her to make the choice since am very indifferent about rings. I was even contaplating not wearing one until it got to her ears and you can imagine the rest. I use to dream of giving my fiancee an engagement ring but it seems the opportunity just passed me by sad, I was probably too busy thinking of the real thing.
Re: Must A Man Have An Engagement Ring Before He Proposes? by hotchic1(f): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2007
I think it is essential!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Must A Man Have An Engagement Ring Before He Proposes? by macgozy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2007
nice advice, I really appreciate the way you fellas reacted to the questions but the problem here is that I also would want to engage my LOVER (fiancee) of over three years relationship but what I am thinking is am I in the right frame of mind to pop the question that would eitther make or mar our love life together as lovers.

Please also I need a rough estimate of how much a good ring will cost.
Re: Must A Man Have An Engagement Ring Before He Proposes? by teaser(m): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2008
@macgozy
are you married now, just checking. A good ring will cost you from 25k upwards.
Re: Must A Man Have An Engagement Ring Before He Proposes? by cityluv: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
yes ooo, he has 2 get me 1 before proposing
Re: Must A Man Have An Engagement Ring Before He Proposes? by jejelady(f): 4:04am On Jan 09, 2013
teaser: i proposed to my wife to be without an engagement ring,2 days after she bought one for me to put on her finger
does not have to but could borrow from .... A friend... Maybe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribal Marks: Are They Bad? / Can U Marry A Lady Dat Isnt Ready To Drop Her Surname / Please Advice Heartache Over Husband Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.