Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? (10556 Views)

Why Does Some Girls Don't Like To Be Kissed Why Fucking / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / How Do You Like To Be Kissed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 1:33am On Sep 12, 2006
That question was not meant for you.You are just a kid.About time you go upstairs and do your homework
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 1:36am On Sep 12, 2006
Uche, you are lucky we are only online, I am not a kid, i am a young woman. And Kiki is about the same age as me, and I don't even have homework,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 1:40am On Sep 12, 2006
Look who is talking.I know you might be feeling all puffed up about your womanly attributes but you got to know that u are still a kid
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 1:41am On Sep 12, 2006
And wat do you mean that i am lucky e are online angry angry angry Matter of fact i am unlucky grin grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by waleleader(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2006
@mocha, paedophilia is a western thingy, anyone that tries it in Naija will be stoned to death

Uche2nna:

Nigerians don't mess ariund with kids.When we want a woman,we take a woman.So do not be afraid Uju this is not an MJ or R kelly show
Uche, u cannot be more correct. Lets consider U and Lauryn for example
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by bebeye: 8:57am On Sep 12, 2006
I honestly looked for the pix of this lips u where talking about. Maybe , when next you come online maybe you will scan your pix then we will c how many hits you will get from people looking at this pix of ur lips.

Again, I believe if you really want to know how it feels like to be kissed then you should try it. Might I ask? Do u have a boyfriend? If you dont then find one cool.

Have a lovely day kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by waleleader(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2006
@bebeye, welcome to nairaland. but dont bee (jump), read the whole thread. She has a boyfriend and i dont think she s looking for hits. are u insinuating that nairaland fellas are desperados, i go vex for you grin
and for the record, Uju's lips are the bomb, i saw it
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2006
walelead:

@mocha, paedophilia is a western thingy, anyone that tries it in Naija will be stoned to death
Uche, u cannot be more correct. Lets consider U and Lauryn for example

My sins have found me out!If lauryn hear this one she go break my head.Abeg wale no put me into trouble.I like the girl sha but that no go be the reason wey you go go put am for CNN grin grin grin grin
Anyway,I still maintain Nigeria is not known for paedophilism.So Uju should feel very comfortable chatting with us.We will look after her like we look after our junior sister.Meaning when it starts to get hot in here we will send her to bed.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by mochafella(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2006
walelead:

How would you describe the 50year old Northern men marrying young teenagers and saddling them with VVF? Granted the North is regarded as "different" but you will find the odd twisted Southern mind that likes the kiddies. undecided
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2006
mochafella:

How would you describe the 50year old Northern men marrying young teenagers and saddling them with VVF? Granted the North is regarded as "different" but you will find the odd twisted Southern mind that likes the kiddies. undecided
You just replied yourself!
Coming to the odd twisted southern mind you will agree with me that there are very few of them.Out of every 12 there must be one Adamu.In Nigeria paedo is more like an exception but in western world it more like the rule!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by mochafella(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2006
Uche2nna:

Coming to the odd twisted southern mind you will agree with me that there are very few of them.Out of every 12 there must be one Adamu.In Nigeria paedo is more like an exception but in western world it more like the rule!

No one is comparing it to the west. Is there paedophilia in Nigeria? Yes, even if it is one in a million. And the North is still "Nigeria" even if it is "different".
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 7:14pm On Sep 12, 2006
That there is a judas among 12 disciples does not, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Doofan(f): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2006
why r u unlucky?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2006
Excuse me angry angry angry grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Doofan(f): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2006
u heard me lover boy angry tongue[img][/img]
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2006
Woo I think you have to back up a little bit here Doofan and tell me wats up.
Have I offended you in any way or is there sth that i am missing.Tell me and i am willing to apologise.i have made enuff enemies on nairaland and i do not intend to increase the tally
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2006
Well okay, whatever, you guys feel that just because you could be my father, or mother, HELL grandfather, you think I"m still a "kid". I know more than you think I know. And yes, I don't want to be putting multiple pics of me, because I don't want people stealing them.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2006
Let me just hope you are exaggerating
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2006
who are u talking to? I am beggining to dislike you.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2006
To err is human forgiveness divine
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2006
To err is human forgiveness divine
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2006
whatever you said, i don't care.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2006
cry cry cry cry cryUju forgive me now cry cry cry cry
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 12:11am On Sep 13, 2006
no, man,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Ugwumba(m): 12:12am On Sep 13, 2006
@ Uju forgive him now. grin grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 12:19am On Sep 13, 2006
@Ugwumba Ina akuputa ya akuputa so ina akubagaya akubaga grin grin
@Uju Please do not be so Hardhearted.Forgive your bro
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2006
I forgive you.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2006
May god bless and give you aloving and caring husband wink wink wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2006
Yeah, I'm getting an Akata husband,
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 12:43am On Sep 13, 2006
i might advise you against tht.But on second thot you are an adult and you know wat is good for u wink wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uju4eva(f): 12:45am On Sep 13, 2006
see i might make another post on that, with what's wrong with dating/marrying an akata man.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Kissed? by Uche2nna(m): 12:58am On Sep 13, 2006
Correct me If I am wrong Akata is for trouble, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See A Nigerian Ritual Where Girls Go Bare-brested / 20 Naughty Facts About Sex / How many times shd married couples have sex in a week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.