Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,453 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly (24854 Views)

Some Funny And Silly Pictures To Welcome You To Weekend. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:38am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
get it ovrr wt.. u r a man
stop actn like a bittch
yu dd send me a pm n I never said its contents
Another lie. grin

Post it here else I'll talk about it until seun will force you to reveal it here. tongue

If that makes me a biitch ,fine .

Lemme biitch about it until you speak the truth and bear your shame. shocked shocked

You dun march abokkii shiit for where I dey. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 12:39am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin dem dey run again?

I dey take enough to last me cheesy

But come o, Oby Ezekwesili go be like man on top bed o. cheesy

See the face na - Chai! the husband dun endure taya grin

Nothing pain man reach ugly woman . grin grin

You just dey sha console yourself. Ndo

Truck comot eye from soldier man salary grin grin

Na person wife,he likes her like that wink tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:40am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

You just dey sha console yourself. Ndo

Truck comot eye from soldier man salary grin grin

Na person wife,he likes her like that wink tongue

I no put eye for army man salary o. grin

After all for inside taxi dem no fit know who be cripple until e reach to push motor. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 12:42am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I no put eye for army man salary o. grin

After all for inside taxi dem no fit know who be cripple until e reach to push motor. grin

grin grin grin grin

You and your warri parables. Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:42am On May 02, 2015
missclasssy:
Why is it that most guys think they are so smart, that they can break someone's heart and just move on like it's nothing?

Guys, why do most of you think that you can mess with the life of a girl and just ride off merrily into the sunset, and you still do the same with subsequent ladies?

Why do most of you enter a relationship having the mindset that you are going to just use a lady and move on, and you still do it and feel no remorse?

Don't you know that we are humans and we have feelings and we have emotions? Why do you toil with our hearts like it's your play field?
Why are most of you this heartless, why?

Most of you need to be tied up and burnt at a stake for the gross wickedness you show ladies, and I mean it.

Rubbish!

The problem is ladies always want the guys full with fun ,unfortunately most times these happening guys are the players.Just have fun wit you and move on.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by cherryice(f): 12:42am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Another lie. grin

Post it here else I'll talk about it until seun will force you to reveal it here. tongue

If that makes me a biitch ,fine .

Lemme biitch about it until you speak the truth and bear your shame. shocked shocked

You dun march abokkii shiit for where I dey. grin
ps im nt scarred of u oo

u did send me a pm.. r u lyin u ddnt?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 12:44am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin dem dey run again?

I dey take enough to last me cheesy

But come o, Oby Ezekwesili go be like man on top bed o. cheesy

See the face na - Chai! the husband dun endure taya grin

Nothing pain man reach ugly woman . grin grin
why u dey yab Ezekwesili na? cheesy
the lady fine in her own way oooo ..
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:45am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

grin grin grin grin

You and your warri parables. Smh

But at all at all na winsh na. cheesy

How e be you na ? anything for the boys? grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:46am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
ps im nt scarred of u oo

u did send me a pm.. r u lyin u ddnt?
Hehe.....

Ogbanje girl. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 12:48am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
But at all at all na winsh na. cheesy

How e be you na ? anything for the boys? grin

Lol. Nothing o..
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2015
lefulefu:

why u dey yab Ezekwesili na? cheesy
the lady fine in her own way oooo ..
grin grin

I no yab her o - One man's meat is another man's poison. cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lol. Nothing o..

Even free bite - Abi you wan carry am enter heaven? grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by cherryice(f): 12:50am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hehe.....

Ogbanje girl. grin
guilty as charged smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:51am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
guilty as charged smiley
Say the truth and clear your conscience now . grin

But you're wicked sha - Why do you want to destroy me? angry
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 12:51am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even free bite - Abi you wan carry am enter heaven? grin

Hahaha. Werey..

This just reminded me of some warri boys in my lodge back then in school..

They made me know pidgin has different types shocked

See coded pidgin nau
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 12:52am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

Hahaha. Werey..

This just reminded me of some warri boys in my lodge back then in school..

They made me know pidgin has different types shocked

See coded pidgin nau
Na there you sef go fear your head na. grin

Warri boys are cray cray grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by cherryice(f): 12:54am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Say the truth and clear your conscience now . grin

But you're wicked sha - Why do you want to destroy me? angry
the truth is u sent a pm
d lie is u r denyin it
d issue is u r tryna mk a deal out of d whole thing..

your life is already a destroyed one tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Deejavuu(f): 12:54am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na there you sef go fear your head na. grin

Warri boys are cray cray grin

Lmao. I tell ya.

Cray and fun to be with tho..

One of thier lines i liked then "e nor get as e be pass photo must jump" grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 1:11am On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lmao. I tell ya.

Cray and fun to be with tho..

One of thier lines i liked then "e nor get as e be pass photo must jump" grin grin cheesy
Yeso grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 1:12am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:

the truth is u sent a pm
d lie is u r denyin it
d issue is u r tryna mk a deal out of d whole thing..

your life is already a destroyed one tongue
I never send pms to better people na olodo like you? undecided

Ta! commot for road make I see abeg grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by cherryice(f): 1:13am On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
I never send pms to better people na olodo like you? undecided

Ta! commot for road make I see abeg grin grin
may u rot in hell for lying..

on a good day I wld upload ur pm cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Truckpusher(m): 1:14am On May 02, 2015
cherryice:
may u rot in hell for lying..

on a good day I wld upload ur pm cheesy
Like you're already burning your wushi wushi in hell. grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by KingTom(m): 1:31am On May 02, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I no know o. grin

Ook. Na now I know wetin you be dey talk. grin

Make I chat with [size=2pt] My babe[/size] finish grin grin
I don suffer! Chai! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by KingTom(m): 1:33am On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Baba. How u dey?
I just dey oh grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 1:39am On May 02, 2015
KingTom:
I don suffer! Chai! grin
grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by KingTom(m): 1:44am On May 02, 2015
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by misspicy(f): 1:52am On May 02, 2015
missclassy why dnt u act ur name classy,must u rant on NL over ur hrtbrk issues,who do u want to gv u ansas to dis jamb qntns u r asking? ....pls wise up after dis experience,nt all guys brk hrts.u pray to find ur own man.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 6:34am On May 02, 2015
[quote author=0ldirtybastard post=33314314]
Or they Bleep you without pity?[/quote

Didn't you see what I wrote up there? I know your types, cheat.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by KaBabs1: 7:31am On May 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
Your question should be a two way thing.

Guys hold the same views about ladies, even worse.

The solution is to start treating people the way we'd want them to treat us.

What remains beyond me, is how a people capable of the kind of love that can transform the earth for good can be so given to hate and wickedness.

Something is fundamentally wrong somewhere.
Everyone should look inwards.
Trading blames won't lead us anywhere.

you smart

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Oahray: 8:01am On May 02, 2015
Just when you are starting to suspect a girl might actually be smart, she opens a thread. sad
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by Nobody: 8:16am On May 02, 2015
Couldn't read em all long thread.
But my take in this interesting topic is...

The ladies put their heart where the cash is and when the guy is tired their heart goes crashing.

My advice
Look before leaping
Love with your eyes wide open

The worse mistake you make is not knowing the difference between love, emotions and sex.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly by MrsChima(f): 8:44am On May 02, 2015
swallu:

You castigate nigerian men all the time and i have not seen you say one positive thing of them though so i was curious if your nigerian husband is comfortable with it.Knowing nigerian men like i know them they are very defensive if you say something not so pleasing about them.So does your husband also say negative things about american women as well and if he does do you agree with him? i know american women are very violent and they would pull a gun and shoot you if you say something not so pleasing about them.American women have an uncontrollable temper and this can explain why more and more american men are dying at the hands of their american wives and girlfriends.America is a violent country.

Don't take things too personal....life is too short. If he speaks about American women..what do I need to be upset dor? I am more concern with my payfay than some African opinion of American women.

I have said position things about Nigerian men....YOU just focuses on the negstives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe / What Do Couples Whisper To Each Others Ear At The Wedding Reception? / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.