Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World (49763 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Were Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World. / 5 Most Sexually Active Towns In Nigeria / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by ramdris(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2015
subbieD:

Wtf!!!!! U again shocked......
Lol.... yeye!
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by ramdris(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2015
zigger:
But our girls no dey value us
Lol.... no worry bro. After reading this, dem go value us. grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by SenatorM(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2015
They Claiming its not a Good News as if they dont Bleep... Fools
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by ramdris(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2015
Dollar101:

See the way u settle down de talk about sex...hahahha....nothing when Nigerians like reach sex matter...choi
Lol.... wetin man go do na.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by DeRay98(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2015
machinex10:
Nigeria has been ranked the most sexually satisfied country in the world. According to a survey carried out by condom manufacturers, Durex across 26 countries, Nigeria was named the most sexually satisfied country in the world. The survey states that Nigerians spend at least 24 minutes during intercourse. Countries are ranked based on mutual love and respect between partners, freedom from sexual dysfunction, frequency of sex and pre-intimacy and an exciting sex life.

Below is a full list of the countries

1. Nigeria
2. Switzerland
3. Spain
4. Italy
5. Brazil
6. Greece
7. The Netherlands
8. Mexico
9. India
10. Australia
11. Germany
12. China

source: http://www..ninja/2015/05/nigeria-ranked-most-sexually-satisfied.html

Hmm, American nymphos go soon invade our land for our girls and our guys grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Caracta(f): 4:08pm On May 01, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm a Biafran so i didn't contribute to the stats

Marriage to ujsizzle doesn't qualify you as a Biafran. Stop dreaming. Biafrans have sexual organs. No?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by ooshinibos: 4:09pm On May 01, 2015
how did they arrived at this figures , nobody ever asked me if am sexually satisfied
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by jaybee3(m): 4:10pm On May 01, 2015
Caracta:

Marriage to ujsizzle doesn't qualify you as a Biafran. Stop dreaming. Biafrans have sexual organs. No?

Choi..... You don see me finish
I need to morph into another moniker
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Caracta(f): 4:13pm On May 01, 2015
jaybee3:

Choi..... You don see me finish
I need to morph into another moniker

Pffffftttt. I know you like the back of my hand tongue
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2015
Konji truely is a bastard. Naija guys with their big Konji. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 01, 2015
Oh really

Well that narrows down the choices of men in the market for me, doesn't it. cheesy

I know where I am shopping next.......lalalalallalalalala

BTW: is this poll rigged or what? Perhaps the person who tallied the poll was a Nigerian or wannabe or something? lipsrsealed undecided angry

grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Icecomrade: 4:23pm On May 01, 2015
12. China

Am not surprised CHINA is on this position. There men carry tiny Dicks around. I still wonder what makes their women moan when they bleep them.

Niger Men don't need this publicity. Our women can attest to our good jobs. Atleast knowing men of other countries aren't doing as good as we do is ego sustaining
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 01, 2015
You forget benue
bettercreature:
Keep decieving yourself,because they are speaking pidgin,i must tell you real south-east ladies dont get involve,they are mainly from edo,calabar,(LAGOS) Yoruba girls and so on
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by ddjay: 4:23pm On May 01, 2015
machinex10:
Nigeria has been ranked the most sexually satisfied country in the world. According to a survey carried out by condom manufacturers, Durex across 26 countries, Nigeria was named the most sexually satisfied country in the world. The survey states that Nigerians spend at least 24 minutes during intercourse. Countries are ranked based on mutual love and respect between partners, freedom from sexual dysfunction, frequency of sex and pre-intimacy and an exciting sex life.

Below is a full list of the countries

1. Nigeria
2. Switzerland
3. Spain
4. Italy
5. Brazil
6. Greece
7. The Netherlands
8. Mexico
9. India
10. Australia
11. Germany
12. China

source: http://www..ninja/2015/05/nigeria-ranked-most-sexually-satisfied.html
and naija babes don't appreciate us,porting will start if you girls dont start appreciating us.other African and foreign girls are struggling to get us but we choose our naija girls.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by vislabraye(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2015
bettercreature:
Keep decieving yourself,because they are speaking pidgin,i must tell you real south-east ladies dont get involve,they are mainly from edo,calabar,(LAGOS) Yoruba girls and so on

Someone calls your tribe, therefore you have to call other tribe
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by IYANGBALI: 4:27pm On May 01, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed Thanks to peeps in sexuality dept and IYANGBALI(distributing free toto)/IRUNOBO,EROTICANGELA
freely freely toto is given to the world
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Icecomrade: 4:30pm On May 01, 2015
Icecomrade:
12. China

Am not surprised CHINA is on this position. There men carry tiny Dicks around. I still wonder what makes their women moan when they bleep them.

Niger Men don't need this publicity. Our women can attest to our good jobs. Atleast knowing men of other countries aren't doing as good as we do is ego sustaining
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by DOOSNAS(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2015
[/quote] smiley[quote author=ugotex85 post=33311735]My country ranking first once again. But is this for the right or wrong reason?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by oseka101(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2015
of what benefit is this research to us ....lubish undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by farem: 4:33pm On May 01, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
shakazuldadon:
so what

pre marital sex leads to hell.

pre marital sex is the single biggest current passport to hell

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 01, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

What? This is a good record!
Shoro niyen?

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by sage2(m): 4:39pm On May 01, 2015
And there goes up the global demand for the Nigerian man.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by jay44(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2015
hmmmm

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by stayblack: 4:41pm On May 01, 2015
GERMANY NO 11..UPON THE WORK WE NIGERIANS DEY DO HERE....NA WA O... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 01, 2015
I said it... naija near hellfire well well oo
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Shoro niyen?

Don't know what that means? (The oyinbo in KoloOyinbo is quite literal! lol)
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by MduZA: 4:46pm On May 01, 2015
Myself2:

Nigeria number 1 and South Africa not even on the top 30, this is bound to make those xenophobic basteerds in SA die from high BP

we don't care about what other people are doing in their countries,we care about our own
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by lambarey: 4:47pm On May 01, 2015
JackBaueress1:
for one round of sex or how many rounds?

angry angry

Naija no dey carry last. Lol

grin grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm #ideysuspectyouo#
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by lambarey: 4:49pm On May 01, 2015
Oluwapresley:
If nigeria is d first with 24mins, how many mins will now be number 20? I reserve ma thought.lol

Abi o
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 01, 2015
Most sexually satisfied ormost promiscous?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 01, 2015
folexx66:
Nija is always first in bad tins,God will help us

how is it a bad thing?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by SirBlack999(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2015
ugotex85:

You have only shown the world how clannish and stu.pid you are. If your tribe's men and women are as industrious and successful as the Igbos you would have had a better education.
Beef of the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / Am I Too Choosy? / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.