Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World (49765 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Were Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World. / 5 Most Sexually Active Towns In Nigeria / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 01, 2015
eleko1:
embarassed Thanks to peeps in sexuality dept and IYANGBALI(distributing free toto)/IRUNOBO,EROTICANGELA
that last moniker na die,she sabi d tin.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by nduchucks: 5:01pm On May 01, 2015
We no dey carry last where toto is concerned. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by lavenjcrown(m): 5:03pm On May 01, 2015
kudos to the calabar guys out there, u guys make us proud.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 01, 2015
Am sure the compilers didn't meet with cityng....the Philistine
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by dapsonlou(m): 5:05pm On May 01, 2015
bettercreature:
Keep decieving yourself,because they are speaking pidgin,i must tell you real south-east ladies dont get involve,they are mainly from edo,calabar,(LAGOS) Yoruba girls and so on

Maybe when they are in the village they for good girl, my guy when Igbo girls come to Lagos them go f you like witches . God bless Omo Igbo's for me o. Yoruba girls want to package you into marriage and pretend they don't really like sex
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 01, 2015
SmartChoices:
Am sure the compilers didn't meet with cityng....the Philistine

But I heard that they met SmartChoices father though.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by verycheese: 5:06pm On May 01, 2015
baybeeboi:
na Igbo help us carry first for this class
haha, lol.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 01, 2015
CityNG:

But I heard that they met SmartChoices father though.
Clod
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by dapsonlou(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2015
ugotex85:

You have only shown the world how clannish and stu.pid you are. If your tribe's men and women are as industrious and successful as the Igbos you would have had a better education.

My guy Yoruba are more Educated than Igbo's , forget what you see on African magic. Yes Igbo dominate the Commerce, that's because most Igbos don't go to school. The New Generation are educated though.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by hustla(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2015
Na why South African guys and Ghana boys dey vex for us
Katan Awon Girls won soke, bosi fun Daada

I remember when I do one babe for 2 hours, walahi she no fit waka well go house. If na Yankee babe I give that kain thing, she for call 911 for attempted murder

Emi Lion

grin grin grin

Abeg i never spoil ooo
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by tablu: 5:20pm On May 01, 2015
When there is soo much unemployment in the streets y wont d people find solace in sexual satisfaction! At least e dey calm there blood pressure....
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by BABERIANKING(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It's so disheartening and depressing that Nigeria is always the element of bad record.

and wat makes u think its bad record? Abeg park well joor!!!
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by blesoh(f): 5:27pm On May 01, 2015
bettercreature:
Keep decieving yourself,because they are speaking pidgin,i must tell you real south-east ladies dont get involve,they are mainly from edo,calabar,(LAGOS) Yoruba girls and so on
nna y u add calabar na,maka y?
My pple dont do dat @least i ve never seen one.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by subbieD(f): 5:34pm On May 01, 2015
ramdris:

Lol.... no worry bro. After reading this, dem go value us. grin
I know sey Na der ur hear going long put......ha***t
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by jerryunit48: 5:39pm On May 01, 2015
JackBaueress1:
for one round of sex or how many rounds?

angry angry

Naija no dey carry last. Lol

grin grin
Tell your boyfriend to go for check up
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 01, 2015
[deleted]
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 01, 2015
And this thread earnedd memy very first ban since I registered on nl
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 01, 2015
Una welldone ooo!
Shebi na 4ucking be una talent now abi!

Una try well well
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nellypy: 6:27pm On May 01, 2015
Y can d rank them in technology
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Lekewatt(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2015
na everytin we dey involve tribe and religion? Infant, make dem recolonise ds shit of a country.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by asidere(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2015
where is USA on the list cos many condom manufacturers are from USA,abi americans no dey use condom.Nigeria deserves number 1 cos we are not like other productive countries that work more & less sex.Nigerians, day & night always sex and less work
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Dinhodinho(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2015
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Dinhodinho(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2015
machinex10:
Nigeria has been ranked the most sexually satisfied country in the world. According to a survey carried out by condom manufacturers, Durex across 26 countries, Nigeria was named the most sexually satisfied country in the world. The survey states that Nigerians spend at least 24 minutes during intercourse. Countries are ranked based on mutual love and respect between partners, freedom from sexual dysfunction, frequency of sex and pre-intimacy and an exciting sex life.

Below is a full list of the countries

1. Nigeria
2. Switzerland
3. Spain
4. Italy
5. Brazil
6. Greece
7. The Netherlands
8. Mexico
9. India
10. Australia
11. Germany
12. China

source: http://www..ninja/2015/05/nigeria-ranked-most-sexually-satisfied.html
DO NOT LOOK BACK.

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 01, 2015
Gbawe:
How is this bad news? Basically the message is that we Nigeria men have the 'tools' and can use it well while our ladies can 'grind' as well. Every side is happy and "satisfied". cool cool
Gbagam for you tongue
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by zynzyn(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2015
@tola9ja

Na wa for that your signature pic!

With the force you wan take kick admin, u sef must fall now! undecided

Look am well before kicking!! shocked
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Decryptor(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2015
Why should I believe this news that xomes from a site like www..ninja undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by sikaxchange: 7:55pm On May 01, 2015
looooooooooooool what basis where we ranked oh ok
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Masterclass32: 8:18pm On May 01, 2015
Yaaaay! We don carry world cup for sexual satisfaction!

Rubbish news. sad
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:31pm On May 01, 2015
CNN must dun carry dis one because na only d wrong tinz in disguise or d direct evil tinz dem dey alwz televise abt us.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by MrCork: 8:44pm On May 01, 2015
machinex10:
Nigeria has been ranked the most sexually satisfied country in the world. According to a survey carried out by condom manufacturers, Durex across 26 countries, Nigeria was named the most sexually satisfied country in the world. The survey states that Nigerians spend at least 24 minutes during intercourse. Countries are ranked based on mutual love and respect between partners, freedom from sexual dysfunction, frequency of sex and pre-intimacy and an exciting sex life.

Below is a full list of the countries

1. Nigeria
2. Switzerland
3. Spain
4. Italy
5. Brazil
6. Greece
7. The Netherlands
8. Mexico
9. India
10. Australia
11. Germany
12. China

source: http://www..ninja/2015/05/nigeria-ranked-most-sexually-satisfied.html

....satisfy how?....when was the last time u or any guy gots punnny? angry
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by kechywillz(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2015
This will now surely give foriegners the license to troop into nigeria to really atest to dis info
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by tall2ce(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2015
you can never find an Arab country there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / Am I Too Choosy? / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.