Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World (49803 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Were Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World. / 5 Most Sexually Active Towns In Nigeria / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:07pm On May 01, 2015
machinex10:
Nigeria has been ranked the most sexually satisfied country in the world. According to a survey carried out by condom manufacturers, Durex across 26 countries, Nigeria was named the most sexually satisfied country in the world. The survey states that Nigerians spend at least 24 minutes during intercourse. Countries are ranked based on mutual love and respect between partners, freedom from sexual dysfunction, frequency of sex and pre-intimacy and an exciting sex life.

Below is a full list of the countries

1. Nigeria
2. Switzerland
3. Spain
4. Italy
5. Brazil
6. Greece
7. The Netherlands
8. Mexico
9. India
10. Australia
11. Germany
12. China

source: http://www..ninja/2015/05/nigeria-ranked-most-sexually-satisfied.html

I'm proud of naija. We dey fvck welwel

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by koyyess: 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
What kind of people did they use as a case study to arrive at such a conclusion? Do they include unmarried couples, rapists, peadophiles, polygamists with concubines, brothel visitors etc? I ask because I don't believe a responsible married person will open his/her mouth and talk about something this personal with clueless strangers who have nothing productive to make research on. Ofcourse the U.S and co won't be among- they are busy inventing that's why $1=N200+.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Franky9584(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2015
Na dis kind thing 9ja sabi carry 1st. Up 9ja
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Franky9584(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2015
Na dis kind thing 9ja sabi carry 1st. Up 9ja
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by simdam500(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2015
devour129: It's only the men that are satisfied . Once again only men are used for statistics .
miss, would u mind pressing forward, i mean explain more.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by simdam500(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2015
I dont believe this, but then am sure we cant be d last on this list
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 01, 2015
what of Edo state?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by prof800(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2015
Caracta:
The First!

Yipeeeeeee!

Thanks to the sexually-active folks.

Now N1 can equal $1
Thanks to the sexually-active folks?
You nko?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by stunnert(m): 12:59am On May 02, 2015
kokoA:
Hmm.. Baba has not even taken the oath of office yet and good things are already happening.. Wow! This is great news! I'm proud of my country.. Sai Baba..

sai buhari
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by apogeez(m): 3:11am On May 02, 2015
baybeeboi:
na Igbo help us carry first for this class
dat means u hav't cross ur village town talkless of state visit igbo land u will no dat dey are well train.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by Nobody: 6:28am On May 02, 2015
Not surprised!
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by fuckerholic(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2015
bettercreature:
Keep decieving yourself,because they are speaking pidgin,i must tell you real south-east ladies dont get involve,they are mainly from edo,calabar,(LAGOS) Yoruba girls and so on

Blatant fool
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by arootech: 9:28am On May 03, 2015
Dats naija for u, we are always the element of bad record....hope buhari will help sanitize dis misdemeanour
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by justmag(m): 9:30am On May 03, 2015
This is complete B.S. above Brazil and Mexico? ?? Somebody lied.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World by OyinO: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
shakazuldadon:
so what

pre marital sex leads to hell.
There's no hell. Hell is to an adult, what Ojuju Calabar is to a child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.