Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch (38135 Views)

How To Build Your Business From Scratch / How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by slim49z(m): 7:28am On Jun 07, 2015
alaricsaltzman:

bro...reason me a gig i can do that will bring income. I have 2 gigs and all i'm getting are just views cry

Work on ur title, description and tags. Very important! Type in ur gig title on fiverr search and get inspiration from other sellers!

And remember d 80/20 rule, so create more gigs!
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ollykay619(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hello house, I have some questions to ask.
1. When an order is Mark as been completed, how long does it take for the payment to reflect in your account.
2. What is the maximum number of gig one can create when you first open fiverr account
3. How long does it takes to become a level one seller
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
ollykay619:
Hello house, I have some questions to ask.
1. When an order is Mark as been completed, how long does it take for the payment to reflect in your account.
2. What is the maximum number of gig one can create when you first open fiverr account

It takes 14 days to reflect.

7 for new accounts

30 Days Active + 10 Sales + Excellent Rating
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ollykay619(m): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
huzyboy:

It takes 14 days to reflect.

7 for new accounts

30 Days Active + 10 Sales + Excellent Rating
Thank you very much, may God bless you. One more question when do I get to create more than 7 gigs, also at what level can I start adding extras to my gig
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
ollykay619:

Thank you very much, may God bless you. One more question when do I get to create more than 7 gigs, also at what level can I start adding extras to my gig

I usually don't create more gigs. So I have no idea.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 08, 2015
huzyboy:

I usually don't create more gigs. So I have no idea.

Hi!
Just went thru ur thread and can see d good work and so got interested. I downloaded d zenmate n installed it but my ip still remain d same after enabling d stuff on my broswer. What could b d problem? Pls kindly help out.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 5:58am On Jun 08, 2015
ijinlove20:

Hi!
Just went thru ur thread and can see d good work and so got interested. I downloaded d zenmate n installed it but my ip still remain d same after enabling d stuff on my broswer. What could b d problem? Pls kindly help out.

After installing, you need to enable it by providing an email. They'll give you a password but you can change it, after enabling it you need to on it. Make sure you are not on the blank page of Mozilla. To on it, click on the plugin's icon near the download icon at the top right of your browser. To change country, click on the flag and select the new country you want.
Try again and let me know
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ITbomb(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
I have one gig and still no sales.
Can you suggest some other gig I could do (apart from Graphic). I ve a gig on article writing and rephrasing now.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by TCF1980(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Completed my Fiverr profile with couple of months ago with cheap and interesting gigs that no one has ever asked for. What could be wrong?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2015
TCF1980:
Completed my Fiverr profile with couple of months ago with cheap and interesting gigs that no one has ever asked for. What could be wrong?

Don't put your eggs in the same basket. Try creating different accounts and provide similar gigs or different gig. If account 1 is not lucky, account 2 could be the lucky account. If 1 & 2 are not lucky, 3 could be the lucky one.

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by slim49z(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
huzyboy:

Don't put your eggs in the same basket. Try creating different accounts and provide similar gigs or different gig. If account 1 is not lucky, account 2 could be the lucky account. If 1 & 2 are not lucky, 3 could be the lucky one.

Good reasoning!
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Edmomd(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2015
Pls Op, I tried to open the fiverr with kproxy.com, but it did not change the country and if it change it will not open the registeration page. Pls what can I do?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Dajugba: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hi! Huzyboy. Thanks for such great forum. I have been learning from this, but not long I join. Happy Sunday! Everyone and Hope you all had nice time at church.

Please anyone with the idea of any application that can help do graphic design with 30 or 20 percent of human input?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Godwin10(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
huzyboy:

It means the account has been banned. Just create a new one and make sure you clear your browser history and cookies
What was your traffic ethics in promoting your gig You used social bookmarkers or relied solely on your twitter page
Awaiting your response. Thanks.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by JerryGent(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2015
Hi guys you guys are really doing great job in here kudos to you geez in here. Please am new in FIVERR I just registered recently but I later find out that the username I intended using was irrelevant to the service am about offering please can any one help me with the guide of changing my username please.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
Edmomd:
Pls Op, I tried to open the fiverr with kproxy.com, but it did not change the country and if it change it will not open the registeration page. Pls what can I do?

You should try the Firefox plugin if kproxy doesn't work for you
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dajugba:
Hi! Huzyboy. Thanks for such great forum. I have been learning from this, but not long I join. Happy Sunday! Everyone and Hope you all had nice time at church.

Please anyone with the idea of any application that can help do graphic design with 30 or 20 percent of human input?

I don't think there's anything like that. There's a logo designer called Laughing Bird logo designer (or something like). It is for logo design and has lots of templates

2 Likes

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
JerryGent:
Hi guys you guys are really doing great job in here kudos to you geez in here. Please am new in FIVERR I just registered recently but I later find out that the username I intended using was irrelevant to the service am about offering please can any one help me with the guide of changing my username please.

You can't change your username on fiverr
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Dajugba: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Thanks Brother. May the Good Lord expand your achievement and all that concerns your affairs. I Opened my Fiverr account last night, But I made a mistake, using "kproxy" because I didn't the lock the browser to enable it to secure connection. But after much thinking. I Later figured it out. But the issue is that, My location is Nigeria, which I later create another account entirely, and was able to use united state as my location in the other account. But I uploaded a video to the nigeria Account. Is it possible I still use it for my u.s also? Or, there is possibilities I can use it for both account without being block? Thanks! For reading through. Yours sincere: De Beloved.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Dajugba: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Also, least before I forget. Anyone here that could help direct a link where I could download article Spinner? For free. If actually you've it, you could send it to my mail: Dajugba50dk@hotmail.com.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Dajugba: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
Please I have urgent question. How do I know when I have a job to do? Does it come as an inbox message? Because presently typing this question, I just check my profile, under Sales, I check my order, and I notice I have more than 25 order there since. Starting from 5am today when I upload my second gig
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dajugba:
Please I have urgent question. How do I know when I have a job to do? Does it come as an inbox message? Because presently typing this question, I just check my profile, under Sales, I check my order, and I notice I have more than 25 order there since. Starting from 5am today when I upload my second gig

25 orders? shocked That is a lot of orders. What are you offering? Be sure you complete them on time so that you can get good rating and even more orders.

If you have a new order, you will receive an email. That is why it is essential to connect your email to your phone so that whenever you have a new order, you will receive an alert on your phone even if you are not on your pc.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Dajugba:
Thanks Brother. May the Good Lord expand your achievement and all that concerns your affairs. I Opened my Fiverr account last night, But I made a mistake, using "kproxy" because I didn't the lock the browser to enable it to secure connection. But after much thinking. I Later figured it out. But the issue is that, My location is Nigeria, which I later create another account entirely, and was able to use united state as my location in the other account. But I uploaded a video to the nigeria Account. Is it possible I still use it for my u.s also? Or, there is possibilities I can use it for both account without being block? Thanks! For reading through. Yours sincere: De Beloved.

I suggest you create a new video for the USA account. The videos are reviewed manually by people and if they find out the same video is used twice, the 2 accounts might get banned.

You can also use the 2 accounts offering the same gig but different description and video.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ITbomb(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Dajugba:
Please what are you offering because ever since I created a gig on article writing and rephrasing, no order has entered
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by o3one: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pls hw do one create a fiverr act on an andriod fone and what is d possibility of it yielding +ve result thnks in anticipation o3one
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ollykay619(m): 5:19am On Jun 19, 2015
How do I get huge twitter followers for promoting my gig.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Dajugba: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2015
huzyboy:

I suggest you create a new video for the USA account. The videos are reviewed manually by people and if they find out the same video is used twice, the 2 accounts might get banned.
You can also use the 2 accounts offering the same gig but different description and video.
ITbomb:

Please what are you offering because ever since I created a gig on article writing and rephrasing, no order has entered

wow... It been wonderful. My thanks goes to everyone here for the knowledge I obtained to what I knew. I'm into Graphic designs, Photo Editing, Slide shows. But what I did, I created a slide show designed a picture of every work I can offer. For 58 seconds, with a nice old slow voice music to get you thinking.. Lol... And I also designed a personal profile picture, and I list that I can design Book cover, i.d card, invoice, letter head, banner, flyers, c.d jack, complimentary card and customing log. Then I also upload it as a gig. Here is the trick. Hi! In the Picture I wrote: Hi! I'm Aju. I'm a professional Graphics Designer with over years of experience. I'm into Graphics Designs, Photoediting and Slide show. Searce no more for I've your solution in: Bookcover, Photoediting, I.d cards, cd jacket. Etc all available here on fiver for On $5. Then secondly, I read a e.book I bought about fiverr long ago. Because I had this materials, but was never serious about it. I though to put them to practical. I comment on forums that has much followers, there anyone could as well view your profile from there. After commenting like more than 5 of such forum. I also post a update: like: professional gigs available for affordable price. As short as this. Then before I knew, I got 2 comment: one said nice job you have. Then the second comment was: I like your good designs. Then thirdly, ensure you complete every information about your self. Then the fourth thing I did was to connect my fiverr account to my gmail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wisehouse(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
NICE BRO. CONGRATS
Dajugba:

wow... It been wonderful. My thanks goes to everyone here for the knowledge I obtained to what I knew. I'm into Graphic designs, Photo Editing, Slide shows. But what I did, I created a slide show designed a picture of every work I can offer. For 58 seconds, with a nice old slow voice music to get you thinking.. Lol... And I also designed a personal profile picture, and I list that I can design Book cover, i.d card, invoice, letter head, banner, flyers, c.d jack, complimentary card and customing log. Then I also upload it as a gig. Here is the trick. Hi! In the Picture I wrote: Hi! I'm Aju. I'm a professional Graphics Designer with over years of experience. I'm into Graphics Designs, Photoediting and Slide show. Searce no more for I've your solution in: Bookcover, Photoediting, I.d cards, cd jacket. Etc all available here on fiver for On $5. Then secondly, I read a e.book I bought about fiverr long ago. Because I had this materials, but was never serious about it. I though to put them to practical. I comment on forums that has much followers, there anyone could as well view your profile from there. After commenting like more than 5 of such forum. I also post a update: like: professional gigs available for affordable price. As short as this. Then before I knew, I got 2 comment: one said nice job you have. Then the second comment was: I like your good designs. Then thirdly, ensure you complete every information about your self. Then the fourth thing I did was to connect my fiverr account to my gmail.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ollykay619(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hello house, please how do I add followers from a friend's account to my own account. I.e all his followers will also become my followers too.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Edmomd(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
huzyboy:

@ Op, pls is it business wise to add gigs of different catergories together in one account. I mean adding a gig about designing and article writing together. Is it professional?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Edmomd:

@ Op, pls is it business wise to add gigs of different catergories together in one account. I mean adding a gig about designing and article writing together. Is it professional?

No, it's not a good idea. You shouldn't be jack of all trades. You should look professional.

Although creating a different account for a different category is not a bad idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

South Africa Attacks: DSTV Call Center Now Unavailable. / Access Bank Funded N50B Contract Awarded To Wigwe's Wife By Abia Government / No More Importation Of Petrol Once My Refinery Is Ready- Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.