Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch (38104 Views)

How To Build Your Business From Scratch / How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Google63(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Dajugba:

wow... It been wonderful. My thanks goes to everyone here for the knowledge I obtained to what I knew. I'm into Graphic designs, Photo Editing, Slide shows. But what I did, I created a slide show designed a picture of every work I can offer. For 58 seconds, with a nice old slow voice music to get you thinking.. Lol... And I also designed a personal profile picture, and I list that I can design Book cover, i.d card, invoice, letter head, banner, flyers, c.d jack, complimentary card and customing log. Then I also upload it as a gig. Here is the trick. Hi! In the Picture I wrote: Hi! I'm Aju. I'm a professional Graphics Designer with over years of experience. I'm into Graphics Designs, Photoediting and Slide show. Searce no more for I've your solution in: Bookcover, Photoediting, I.d cards, cd jacket. Etc all available here on fiver for On $5. Then secondly, I read a e.book I bought about fiverr long ago. Because I had this materials, but was never serious about it. I though to put them to practical. I comment on forums that has much followers, there anyone could as well view your profile from there. After commenting like more than 5 of such forum. I also post a update: like: professional gigs available for affordable price. As short as this. Then before I knew, I got 2 comment: one said nice job you have. Then the second comment was: I like your good designs. Then thirdly, ensure you complete every information about your self. Then the fourth thing I did was to connect my fiverr account to my gmail.
what are the forums you commented on

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wkkwl: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2015
huzyboy:

No, it's not a good idea. You shouldn't be jack of all trades. You should look professional.

Although creating a different account for a different category is not a bad idea

Bro i need to discuss something with u urgent
i need ur help on reviewing an app from app store
they said it should be 240 words can u help me with this
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wkkwl: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dajugba:
Thanks Brother. May the Good Lord expand your achievement and all that concerns your affairs. I Opened my Fiverr account last night, But I made a mistake, using "kproxy" because I didn't the lock the browser to enable it to secure connection. But after much thinking. I Later figured it out. But the issue is that, My location is Nigeria, which I later create another account entirely, and was able to use united state as my location in the other account. But I uploaded a video to the nigeria Account. Is it possible I still use it for my u.s also? Or, there is possibilities I can use it for both account without being block? Thanks! For reading through. Yours sincere: De Beloved.

hello bro will really need ur help please on something its urgent
here is my email:
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by kakashi12(m): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Can u login with ur Nigerian ip after opening an account using the USA ip
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by kayworld2(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
wxman:

I want to personally thank you for this thread God will bless you. On 2nd of May I saw this thread and i followed
your step to open a Gmail and fiver account thesame day and start up two gigs on weight lose and dating advice.
Today(Day 4) I added another gig total 3gigs but no sales yet. Please help me with gigs i can deliver under 24hours so to have 20 gigs in my
account. Thank you once more for showing us the easy way to open a U.S fiverr account I have struggle with it for some months now.
aeromet77@gmail.com

Nice post. YES Fiveer is a place to earn money with 100% real. I created a gig and in 24hr. I receive many orders because i delivered all my gig expressely(within 24hr). Some of my gig are Create a professional vídeo animation for $5 which I brought the software(www.videomakerfx.com) for $69 about N11040 and also LOGO Design gig are also most wanted gig on fiveer.

My advice is, try and tap to 24hr gig because buyers love to deal with Express delivery.

If you need those softwares I can give u for 3k only.
Write me on kayworld22009[at]gmail.com
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by twosquare(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2015
kakashi12:
Yes, I do most times.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
kakashi12:

Use the IP for a while first before changing
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
wkkwl:

hello bro will really need ur help please on something its urgent
here is my email:

Please drop all enquiries here so that others can learn too
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
wkkwl:

Bro i need to discuss something with u urgent
i need ur help on reviewing an app from app store
they said it should be 240 words can u help me with this

Download the App and use it then write a review about what you saw. If you run out of ideas, search for similar Apps and get ideas from the reviews they received
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wisehouse(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
kayworld2:

Nice post. YES Fiveer is a place to earn money with 100% real. I created a gig and in 24hr. I receive many orders because i delivered all my gig expressely(within 24hr). Some of my gig are Create a professional vídeo animation for $5 which I brought the software(www.videomakerfx.com) for $69 about N11040 and also LOGO Design gig are also most wanted gig on fiveer.

My advice is, try and tap to 24hr gig because buyers love to deal with Express delivery.

dump up, i knw u bought that software, and i know u have learnth enough from nairaland for free, and i knw u can help others here with it for FREE. its up to u to decide, what way, its ur right
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wisehouse(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
kayworld2:

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
wisehouse:
dump up, i knw u bought that software, and i know u have learnth enough from nairaland for free, and i knw u can help others here with it for FREE. its up to u to decide, what way, its ur right

go to bestblackhatforum (.)com and search for the software. It is there for free. Another alternative is Explaindio
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by kayworld2(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2015
huzyboy:

go to bestblackhatforum (.)com and search for the software. It is there for free. Another alternative is Explaindio

Lols... Do u have these software? You can share them on here if u get them for free.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by gametalk: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Nice Thread!
You can also make money on fiverr by outsourcing.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by MoreTech(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Do you pay online money on freelancer?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
hello everyone
please @op what is the minimum amount i can withdraw from my fiver account? and secondly the funds i earn yesterday are under review, how long will it take bfore i can withdraaw them
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
gametalk:
Nice Thread!

Yes, that is so true. It is one of the best methods
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
MoreTech:
Do you pay online money on freelancer?

I have never used freelancer
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
MULLAH123:
hello everyone
please @op what is the minimum amount i can withdraw from my fiver account? and secondly the funds i earn yesterday are under review, how long will it take bfore i can withdraaw them

Paypal = $4
Payoneer = $20

If the buyer doesn't mark your order as complete, the order will be automatically completed in 3 days. After that, you have to wait 14 days for the funds to clear before you can withdraw.

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
kayworld2:

Lols... Do u have these software? You can share them on here if u get them for free.

I had it but not anymore. Just go to the site I mentioned and search for it. You don't even need to register.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
huzyboy:

Paypal = $4
Payoneer = $20

If the buyer doesn't mark your order as complete, the order will be automatically completed in 3 days. After that, you have to wait 14 days for the funds to clear before you can withdraw.
Thank you very much.
and just for inspiration, do you think or know it be possible to make $1000 per month.
i just kind of doubt the system.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
MULLAH123:

Thank you very much.
and just for inspiration, do you think or know it be possible to make $1000 per month.
i just kind of doubt the system.

It is very possible. A friend made $1200 in a month. He got lucky they featured him on the front page
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by emmygzy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
kayworld2:

please how do iget that videomakerfx from you.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by JerryGent(m): 12:13am On Jul 01, 2015
you guys are kicking it in here kudos to this thread please I'm kind of lost on my FIVERR GIG that I recently created it keeps telling me that the GIG is paused could anyone help me on how to activate it please I'm new on FIVERR actually.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by codedmax(m): 5:12am On Jul 01, 2015
gametalk:
Nice Thread!
Outsourcing on fiverr can be a pain in the as# most time, do u mind sharing some tips?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by JerryGent(m): 12:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Hello everyone please could someone help me with the tips of how I can activate my GIG please oooooh
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 4:45am On Jul 02, 2015
JerryGent:
Hello everyone please could someone help me with the tips of how I can activate my GIG please oooooh

Tick the box beside the gig and click on activate
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by gametalk: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2015
No.. You buy from $1 gig from seoclerks and sell at $5 on fiverr.
Moreso, you can add it to extra Gig and sell at higher.
It all depends on how smart you are.
In addition, you can also outsource on same fiverr and sell at higher rate with custom offer.
codedmax:

Outsourcing on fiverr can be a pain in the as# most time, do u mind sharing some tips?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by jblessed(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
I read an ebook fiverr smackdown and followed every instruction coupled with yours, I created a new profile and gig today and within few minutes I got a prompt that my account is restricted by their trust & safety team.

I contacted their support and I was told I have violated their terms. Saying I am redirecting fiverr users to a clone site.

On my gig image,the text on my graphics is written like this; fiverr presents yvette seo, and a description text of my service. So, I'm thinking was it because of using fiverr on my gig image that made them restrict my account?
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by JerryGent(m): 1:24am On Jul 03, 2015
Hurray my gig it's alive now all thanks to Huzbaba ur too much thanks my man
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by JerryGent(m): 1:26am On Jul 03, 2015
huzyboy:

Tick the box beside the gig and click on activate
thanks my OGA
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by winta2007(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2015
This post is inspiring,i want to share my experience here,the Thread opened by huzboy motivated me to set up a fiverr account,

Here is my experience,
I opened account last week on graphics Niche,Designing ebook covers and logo,i got 3 orders same next day,i used alot of techniques to promote my gig,but i have a challenge,it took me time to complete the order,because i have not yet mastered Designing very well buyers keep on telling me to modify there orders,and i find out that for me to get success in graphics will take me time because am a newbie in designing and what you are designing may look good in your eyes and may not look good in the buyer eyes,and i keep on doing a revision on a work many times just for 5$

Now i want to switch into other niche like social bookmarking and website linking because i think i will do better there.what is your suggestion guys?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / Access Bank Funded N50B Contract Awarded To Wigwe's Wife By Abia Government / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.