Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,752 members, 7,862,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion (25501 Views)

List Of Bad Sex Moves Nigerian Women Have That Men Hate With Their Lives / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
angry poor guy taking pics in shoprite and tryna forming posh sad

I've been reading your replies, and I've to say that you're on a very long rail...

You don't reply all this cus just like you've made your point about others, do will people do to you...

Everybody will never like/compliment/applaud or appreciate you...live with it!!
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by anigbajumo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
No story let's get down 2 biz

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

3:BLEACHING CREW. No story on this,why would a guy bleach Jus dunno sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

And to those you saying rubbish. That's my leg wink
I would av say somfin bad if dis iz frm anoda Lady buh I cnt jez madt @u......street guys wil neva agree wif dis ***
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 22, 2015
MrRainBigxtorm:

Hmmm...

Girl this your choice tight ehhh
you went tru my profile abicheesy
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
you went tru my profile abicheesy

Is it a crime

The voting starts by 9am...please ask friends and their friends to vote RapLawd please...
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by RapLawd(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2015
MrRainBigxtorm:

Is it a crime

The voting starts by 9am...please ask friends and their friends to vote RapLawd please...

The voting has started ooo
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Bellfun(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
@Buygala....hahahaha..abeg wetin d chic do u na? grin
I'd love to ask her a question...what does she do for a living?...since she hates broke guys!
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by RapLawd(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2015
anigbajumo:
I would av say somfin bad if dis iz frm anoda Lady buh I cnt jez madt @u......street guys wil neva agree wif dis ***

Bros please come help me oooo...

I need it nobi small

Check my signature please and please
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2015
RapLawd:

The voting has started ooo

Im coming
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2015
Bellfun:
@Buygala....hahahaha..abeg wetin d chic do u na? grin
I'd love to ask her a question...what does she do for a living?...since she hates broke guys!

Oga,

Please go vote RapLawd please...
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by jahsonchi: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2015
News aggregated website www.oganews.com the best place on the internet to get fresh jobs aggregated these jobs today

JOB NEWS

WTS Energy Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
Management Trainee at Christopher and Associates & Business Consultants
MTN Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Graduate & Exp. Job Vacancies at Best Search Recruitment Limited (11 Positions)
Enjoy A 50% Discount On Our Executive PMP Training This July
Save the Children Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
E-business Risk Analy
www.oganews.com
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by RapLawd(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2015
jahsonchi:
News aggregated website www.oganews.com the best place on the internet to get fresh jobs aggregated these jobs today

JOB NEWS

E-business Risk Analy
www.oganews.com

Boss please I need your vote...

Check my signatory below please and please!!!
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Skmoda360(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:

1:GUYS WITH TATTOO. God created your body clean and clear,I wonder why you would give yourself scars calling it tattoo sad

2:PHONETIC WANNA BE. Gosh,I really hate this,I could remember;there was this guy I met in my friends house(male friend). Then after a while he came 2 me asking of my numb. He goes like;hey preri,can I geh ur numb,I'll call by 3pm,I'd b ah home then. I was looking at him sad

4:NON-ROMANTIC GUYS. Oh Lord,some guys ehn grin. Some guys ain't just romantic at all,some guys can draw a girls panties like they wanna start generator sad

5:BROKE GUYS. I don't think any girl will love to have anything doing with these set sad

Missing MaleGirl sad

i'll like to quote you the more cuz I like u n I ain't broke.....*grind my teeth
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by RapLawd(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Skmoda360:

i'll like to quote you the more cuz I like u n I ain't broke.....*grind my teeth

Please boss follow my signature and vote me abegiiii...

I'm loyal sir...
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by anigbajumo(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2015
RapLawd:

Bros please come help me oooo...

I need it nobi small

Check my signature please and please
Ah don vote 4u cry kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2015
MrRainBigxtorm:

I've been reading your replies, and I've to say that you're on a very long rail...

You don't reply all this cus just like you've made your point about others, do will people do to you...

Everybody will never like/compliment/applaud or appreciate you...live with it!!
SFTGundecided
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2015
Skmoda360:

let's go there
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Skmoda360(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
let's go there
Na here we go do everything even e-courtship, e-wedding and I guess you should say the rest. grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2015
Skmoda360:

Na here we go do everything even e-courtship, e-wedding and I guess you should say the rest. grin
grin no wahala e-fork,e-romance,e-childbirth,e-schoolfees,e-houserent,e-HusbandDeath grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Skmoda360(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
grin no wahala e-fork,e-romance,e-childbirth,e-schoolfees,e-houserent,e-HusbandDeath grin
I like your sense of humour, come oo "e-husbandDeath" kee undecided....we'll die together ni. cheesy grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Skmoda360:

I like your sense of humour, come oo "e-husbandDeath" kee undecided....we'll die together ni. cheesy grin
hehehehehehegrin me die kejangry hubby 1st nagrin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Skmoda360(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
hehehehehehegrin me die kejangry hubby 1st nagrin
Ok......let's wait till then.....i'm a pastor pikin I no fit die unless I reach century cheesy wink
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
lol @ e-husbanddeath...wife no go die?

btw, still waiting for d bbm request..am I on a long thing?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Skmoda360:

Ok......let's wait till then.....i'm a pastor pikin I no fit die unless I reach century cheesy wink
ahahahahagrin pastor kehu abicheesy
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
justified19:
lol @ e-husbanddeath...wife no go die?
btw, still waiting for d bbm request..am I on a long thing?
smiles...nt riliwink
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:

Missing MaleGirl sad

if all the fault wey u list so the guy get am plus he come get money are u saying u will refuse to date him?
be honest coz i know that a u number of ladies dey ready to date and marry slowpoke wey spit dey throway for im mouth as long as he dey loaded grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
lefulefu:

if all the fault wey u list so the guy get am plus he come get money are u saying u will refuse to date him?
be honest coz i know that a u number of ladies dey ready to date and marry slowpoke wey spit dey throway for im mouth as long as he dey loaded grin
abegiiigrin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
smiles...nt riliwink
ok, not really but somehow? don't let me wait for too long.
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Skmoda360(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
vheMa:
ahahahahagrin pastor kehu abicheesy
Ehn now...i'm presently his assistant n I won't mind if you join me. grin
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
ur mama...cnt u work for ur money? mst u gals always depend on guyz.okonjo iweala wasn't she once a gal.if una dey talk abt dis broke tin e dey vex me
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by RapLawd(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
jahsonchi:

JOB NEWS

E-business Risk Analy
www.oganews.com

Oga sorry please come help me out for this link please https://www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination/4
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 23, 2015
vheMa:
abegiiigrin
which one come abegi for inside?
are u now saying that if dangote first son is bleaching,he dey wear tattoo,he dey form phonetic and he is unromantic and he come ask u out u go refuse grin?
Re: Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 23, 2015
This Op is what my guys call *obo* yoruba guys will understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. / Reasons Why He Won't Propose / How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.