Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) (59286 Views)

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

And broke too.

grin

I went through his wall. The guy apparently thinks of himself as a mini-god undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by baybeeboi: 10:53am On May 02, 2015
Spesh04:

Your Father!!! Most stupid post ever.
you are welcome.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by tivta(m): 10:54am On May 02, 2015
Thunder that will fire all those who call the guy broke yet complain that Nigerian girls are gold diggers is coming hard, i bet most of you didn't read the post before lambasting him, the only mistake he made was not suggesting to the girl that they meet at a buka before blasting her. Very soon Nigerian girls will start saying that the man must pay for cab or come and pick her up. Take it or leave it, fast food joints is not in our culture, in the good old days couples met under trees or out side the compound, I really pity this generation, no wonder divorce rate is so high, Nigerians always copying other cultures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by ronald4lif(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2015
VickyRotex:

And also lucky to have a relationship for the time.

The good thing is, he saved the poor girl from involving herself with a bitter, broke and a nagging man. Never for once thought a man could nag like this.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by SenatorM(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2015
baybeeboi:
such writers can only come from one part of the country.
Strictly South-East.
We are still facing the problem of Boko Haram and the rest,, you want to introduce Tribalism to add to the problems of Nigeria abi.

6 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nobody: 10:55am On May 02, 2015
what's up with guys and the phrase "wife material" I just don't get it...it bites my ears sad
for this guy mind e Dun post better thing...mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Ebubest(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2015
baybeeboi:
Strictly South-East.
dis guy na fool u b, na him make una u no dey response, after na una go dey criticise south Africa dey shout #saynotoxenophobia

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Jaycool18(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2015
baybeeboi:
Strictly South-East.
boi! why must u bring tribalism in everything..na ur type dey create social instability. bigot

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by FitnessNigeria: 10:56am On May 02, 2015
Where else should they meet if not a fast food.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Slimmos(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2015
Dis guy just displayed his ignorance. U arr meeting a girl for the first time, where, if not fast food ( the cheapest option)are u to take her to

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by kevoh(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2015
Not everything about your life you must post on social media. When will these kids and kids-in-adult-bodies(9ja celebrities) learn? If you can't afford eateries be mature and respectful to tell the lady in private as all your dealings with her have been in private! angry

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Heureaux: 10:57am On May 02, 2015
IamOpemipo
post=33330080:

Broke ass nigga...ow much do dey even sell table water or
odinary soft drink? Buy dose 1st , if she complains den u can go on FB 2
post BS..!abeg no mind the broke dude

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by homeboy232(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2015
Broke guys with their poor mentality. Even here in Russia it's normal to meet at cafe, e no matter if lamba go pure but na tradition to meet for cafe or park if na summer time, but winter time na cafe be the normal option.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Queendarlene(f): 10:58am On May 02, 2015
baybeeboi:
Strictly South-East.
Are u serious??
U suppose don pass this Tribalism levels now, it jx don't fit U.......
But wait ooo, how old are U?? because ur sense of reasoning and this guys own looks alike.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2015
Lord protect me from broke ass niccurs and bi.tches
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by laoshog: 10:59am On May 02, 2015
This guy must be broke, would you have wanted her to suggest Hotel abi?
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Ebubest(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2015
tivta:
Thunder that will fire all those who call the guy broke yet complain that Nigerian girls are gold diggers is coming hard, i bet most of you didn't read the post before lambasting him, the only mistake he made was not suggesting to the girl that they meet at a buka before blasting her. Very soon Nigerian girls will start saying that the man must pay for cab or come and pick her up. Take it or leave it, fast food joints is not in our culture, in the good old days couples met under trees or out side the compound, I really pity this generation, no wonder divorce rate is so high, Nigerians always copying other cultures.
leave dem wey dem dey misbhav, na dem beta
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by baybeeboi: 10:59am On May 02, 2015
Ebubest:
dis guy na fool u b, na him make una u no dey response, after na una go dey criticise south Africa dey shout #saynotoxenophobia
#SayNoToXenophobia
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by haibe(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2015
Where else does he want the girl to meet him na.. someone you are meeting for the first time? Fast food is a very good idea
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by ronald4lif(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2015
Justfollowit:

grin

I went through his wall. The guy apparently thinks of himself as a mini-god undecided

Hehe! Make me too go do small amebo on his wall. Just imagine what the wife will go through when he get married.

The energy he put up in writing this essay is way more than whatever energy and money he would have spent on any eatery.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Purist(m): 11:00am On May 02, 2015
tivta:

In the good old days, there was no Facebook or whatsapp either. Times have changed, my friend. Move with the times.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by deanozone: 11:00am On May 02, 2015
D dude is a disgrace to manhood.....also a dull being, d lady just said "Fast Food joint" she didn't say she wuld order for every tin eatable dere....d guy na "I too know sha" for him to spew dat long epistle

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by homeboy232(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2015
tivta:
are u normal at all? Where do u want them to meet?
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nobody: 11:01am On May 02, 2015
tivta:

Using your analogy, it is right to say, using the internet is not our culture, wearing foreign clothes is not our culture and eating rice is notnour culture.
I really feel youre joking but if youre not, then u need a change of perspective and mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by SuperSuave(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2015
Ipledge:
If i want to meet someone i met on net,where are We going to meet If not restaurant or a park,
I tire for the phool fa
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by staymore: 11:03am On May 02, 2015
Lol, fast food? Why not Deeper life camp ground?

Girls take note, next time should either be under Oshodi bridge or inside Lagos Lagoon.

e dey pain wen notin gum pocket sha!

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by VickyRotex(f): 11:03am On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

The good thing is, he saved the poor girl from involving herself with a bitter, broke and a nagging man. Never for once thought a man could nag like this.

cheesy yea he saved her big time.

I think a "Man" doesn't nag, its baby boys like him that nags angry
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by nikkflexible(f): 11:04am On May 02, 2015
am short of words really but then dat guy has a backward mentality

maybe she should have suggested a hotel or hospital or church
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by nikkflexible(f): 11:04am On May 02, 2015
am short of words really but then dat guy has a backward mentality

maybe she should have suggested a hotel or hospital or church
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Dahjhi: 11:04am On May 02, 2015
Chiam55:
Imagine if the poor girl had suggested a restaurant shocked
lol. Imagine the epistle on top that o.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by baybeeboi: 11:06am On May 02, 2015
Queendarlene:

Are u serious??
U suppose don pass this Tribalism levels now, it jx don't fit U.......
But wait ooo, how old are U?? because ur sense of reasoning and this guys own looks alike.
you welcome sweetie.
Only I never knew sense now has looks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.