Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) (59264 Views)

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Dubemkelly(m): 12:24pm On May 02, 2015
I swear down, some niggas were actually fed through the anus, for crying out loud, the lady only suggested for a neutral place other than his house...Being civilised and classy is key, you attract your personality. Girls dey date sha. SMDH

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by daddynasa: 12:30pm On May 02, 2015
what a pity. I am ashamed. WIFE MATERIAL? every girl is a wife material it just depends on the man. but this guy's stupidity is from another realm. Whr u wan meet d babe before? somes guys sef can dey fear fast food joints. u must nt buy anything from a fast food before u relax. to me fastfood joints are the best places in nigeria to hold such meetings even business transactions are held while u still relax. the guy is just an adult baby like 10yrs behind

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by daddynasa: 12:31pm On May 02, 2015
Dubemkelly:
I swear down, some niggas were actually fed through the anus, for crying out loud, the lady only suggested for a neutral place other than his house...Being civilised and classy is key, you attract your personality. Girls dey date sha. SMDH
bro true talk. girls dey try well well for some kind guys wey dem dey date.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by timilinda(f): 12:34pm On May 02, 2015
Heeediot!!! If she had mentioned "One week in a hotel", I'm sure it would HV been Gud 4 ur pocket! Ritualist!!! Yes, u r a ritualist because u tot u had gained her trust to an extent where u'll lure her to a lonely place n den cut off her head! God don catch u. BACK TO SENDER!!! angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Deejavuu(f): 12:40pm On May 02, 2015
coolbibz:

I wasn't going to comment initially; this post made me to. Last seat in the hall of life? People harsh oh!

Meanwhile, na men like this dey give us bad names. You can imagine the dolt! He even suggested Buka. Lmao! I'm asleep!

Lool. grin
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Daughterzion(f): 12:42pm On May 02, 2015
U re not serious
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 02, 2015
He must be a nairalander and one of those giving us unending list of what women must do or be!

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by taiwoliu(m): 12:48pm On May 02, 2015
Being broke doesn't mean u can't afford a fast food date.... D guy is just selfish, stingy, fullish, and looking for excuse to cover up his incurable IQ deficiency.... Mtcheeeeeew. Useless pig

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by darmochy1(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2015
This guy is a disgrace to men

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by enyioma10000(f): 1:04pm On May 02, 2015
am really happy DAT no guy here supported this poverty minded guy.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by ronald4lif(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2015
tylesh:

I guess his mentality is the reason he is still single

Haha! That's right. And will forever be till he change. cheesy grin
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by kayalla(f): 1:14pm On May 02, 2015
cahnellven:
A public space like an amusement park would have been more appropriate .
Anyway, I think the guy is broke , but he made a very valid point .
Girls and fast food joints.
SMH

i dont think she meant to meet there just for food sake. where else is safer to meet a person for the first time abi they for go meet for one uncompleted building?

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by ron5ke: 1:15pm On May 02, 2015
lefulefu:

Fast food joints are much more common than amusement packs in nigeria.You only get amusement packs in big cities in nigeria but not in small towns.
...abi o

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by abbey621(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2015
I can see where he's coming from but bro you f**ked up! If a girl suggests meeting at a fast food restaurant and you ain't cool with it, you can suggest something else. It's all about give and take, the worst she can say is "NO". Now you've exposed yourself by writing nonsense on social media, you've not only ruined your chance with this girl but also with any other girl that might have had a slight interest in you. I would suggest you educate yourself on the art of communication, as no girl is worth making a fool of yourself to the public!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by bammy777(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2015
Dat guy shud go for change of name. .... U dig ?

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by austinesteve(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2015
just one word 4 this guy.....BROKE-ASS

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by lilmax(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2015
tivta:
Thunder that will fire all those who call the guy broke yet complain that Nigerian girls are gold diggers is coming hard, i bet most of you didn't read the post before lambasting him, the only mistake he made was not suggesting to the girl that they meet at a buka before blasting her. Very soon Nigerian girls will start saying that the man must pay for cab or come and pick her up. Take it or leave it, fast food joints is not in our culture, in the good old days couples met under trees or out side the compound, I really pity this generation, no wonder divorce rate is so high, Nigerians always copying other cultures.
guy you dey yarn nonsense

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by peedeeasobie(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2015
Is this a joke or what?
Did they start poverty alleviation program because of that guy?

some girls have seen things o. How has she been coping with his sentence construction?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by peedeeasobie(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2015
tivta:
Thunder that will fire all those who call the guy broke yet complain that Nigerian girls are gold diggers is coming hard, i bet most of you didn't read the post before lambasting him, the only mistake he made was not suggesting to the girl that they meet at a buka before blasting her. Very soon Nigerian girls will start saying that the man must pay for cab or come and pick her up. Take it or leave it, fast food joints is not in our culture, in the good old days couples met under trees or out side the compound, I really pity this generation, no wonder divorce rate is so high, Nigerians always copying other cultures.

Is internet our culture?
Is smartphone our culture?

The funny thing is that some people were actually liking and sharing this post. smh.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by peterezinw(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2015
BIG FOOOOOL!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 02, 2015
This guy is a rapper

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by remirez07(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2015
toobby:
The screenshot of the message below is
currently being bashed and shared around by
Nigerian twitter users. Many didn't find it
amusing and can't believe some people still
ascribe to such thoughts.

What are your thoughts about this?
d boy need a laudable slap for em to get sense..... The boi must be from enugu or onisha.... Yoruba guy can't be so foolish like diz.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Isryl02(m): 2:43pm On May 02, 2015
Well, d guy will soon sue oga Seun, cos he's currently threatenin to sue Linda grin

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 02, 2015
I copied his name, went to Facebook and sent him this message. "Guy, I decided to send you a message. Your stupidity is trending on social media.how could you disgrace your family like that. Are you that poor? Next time, fast food is the best place for a date."

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by kayClt(f): 3:28pm On May 02, 2015
dis guy is a junkie....nah for Church una won meet. poor guy looking for wife material ma foot

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by armadeo(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2015
Rice and chicken with coke for 2 if una no pass 3k. Small ice cream 500 card. So Na 3k5 be the reason for this long tori. If you reach where one beer Na 1k5 you go call family meeting.

Broke niggas make the best crooks you best look over your shoulder if you's a high roller.

The interesting thing is why did he assume he was gonna pay. The girl might have wanted to take him out.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by armadeo(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2015
Ologunjude:
How does he get data all this while? Or my guy has been using wi-fi? Just checking!

My very first thoughts. How can he afford data to profess love online but cannot afford a fast food joint.

PS a won blogger Don finish the guy. His news is all over. Men time for some withsec shit on this dude. Plastic surgery, name change and relocation.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by CeceNene(f): 4:03pm On May 02, 2015
Broke nigga be like" are you a material" #dang nah she is a cloth lol. Can't even type correct English!

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Krisddon: 4:08pm On May 02, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Broke ass nigga...ow much do dey even sell table water or odinary soft drink? Buy dose 1st , if she complains den u can go on FB 2 post BS..!

Bottled water
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by weapoN2015(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2015
What if she suggest a hotel lodge , u go publitize d matter? Mtwsss.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by weapoN2015(m): 4:15pm On May 02, 2015
Ohboy u know u fuckup?
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by justmi1: 4:34pm On May 02, 2015
Thank God he is not on my facebook, oloshi boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.