Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) (59288 Views)

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by ifekayodee(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2015
There's really no need for this long epistle,hanging out with someone ur meeting for this first time at an eatery is no big deal.dude is a learner

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Btruth: 11:08am On May 02, 2015
I bet something is crawling in this guy's brain. Where else do you want a total stranger to meet you if not in a restaurant? OK now, you want her to meet you in secret so that you can abduct her or gang rape her, a bi? "Ori e ti daru!"

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by U2ice(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2015
Chai cnt believe I jst wasted my time in readin dis dumb ass of a guy post cos of ordinary fast food outin...

Dis guy lack sense not money

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 02, 2015
Are you saying this guy smokes weed?
misspicy:
wen she suggested a fast food joint why did he nt suggest d buka he mentioned and see her reaction,he is obviously a dumb broke ass,he jez announced his stupidity to d world,i bet he wanted her to come to his house.amugbo
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2015
Whr would he rather meet her? under d hot sun or he thinks she would come straight to his family house coz I bet he Is not living alone
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by ahizih(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2015
Sugahylz:
Is this guy just being broke or h.or.ny or something else undecided
Where dyu wanna take her to b4? Your bedroom? Hotel room?
You should have mentioned that ideal place you would want to take a girl who met you on the Internet.
Infact this guy is a phool! Even if she insists on u guys meeting at d fast food always, fine! Cos you mustn't spend heaven n earth on her there. How much is coke n meatpie? That's if u guys must order oh! And if also u wanna "test" to c if she's jst after u spending on food.
Wife material my foot Hmmmm see experience people,dats if u guys must order oh! Lols ok oh we are watching....meanwhile abeg make una let me knw wen dem go start to de sale gold circle 20naira is like Buhari will help us do dat one too,50naira is so costly

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by An2elect2(f): 11:10am On May 02, 2015
rubbish. I will do that to broke guys too who cant stop stalking, so they leave me forever. mtcheeww
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 02, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol he shame the poor girl thou grin
is dis english or grammer?
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Juzzybabe(f): 11:10am On May 02, 2015
Somehow. I guessed he jumped into conclusion.Meeting in a fast food joint doesn't necessarily means you are going to spend fast money. He should have met her request and see if truly she is who he thinks she is. What if she decides to pay for every expenses at the meeting? What nothing or just a bottle water happens to be her request? It's best and more convenient meeting strangers in such places. If he is not a broker,he won't be so fast to conclude she is after his money all because she suggested an eatery for their first time meeting.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by bashydemy(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2015
I have also rubbish one girl cos of that too here in Cotonou, I tell her she should have just ask us to meet in one restaurant close to her house instead of going to like 100 miles to meet. We live close to each other and you want me to go all the way to meet you when we easily meet in a nice place near her house.... But at last i no spend reach 1k naira on her and na same day delivery....

But fast food is not bad either atleast you buy what you can afford.... But sometimes girls can be funny, You take a girl to fast food and she will order take away after eating and said they are for my friend..... I hate that alot.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by toluine56(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2015
Lolzz
Funny guy
Notwithstanding his point, first dates should be at a neutral point of meeting IMO
Btw, going to check dis guy's fb profile straight up.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by ahizih(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2015
Sugahylz:
Is this guy just being broke or h.or.ny or something else undecided
Where dyu wanna take her to b4? Your bedroom? Hotel room?
You should have mentioned that ideal place you would want to take a girl who met you on the Internet.
Infact this guy is a phool! Even if she insists on u guys meeting at d fast food always, fine! Cos you mustn't spend heaven n earth on her there. How much is coke n meatpie? That's if u guys must order oh! And if also u wanna "test" to c if she's jst after u spending on food.
Wife material my foot

Hmmmm see experience people,dats if u guys must order oh! Lols ok oh we are watching....meanwhile abeg make una let us knw wen dem go start to de sale gold circle 20naira is like Buhari will help us do dat one too,50naira is so costly
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by freakcin: 11:13am On May 02, 2015
Ahahaha! This OP funny die. Well different strokes for different peeps.

Ain' nothing wrong with what the babe asked for. Personally, I wouldn't even know where else to take her asides an eatery.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Fiftynine(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2015
My guy u are broke plus u are not ready for marriage, like u mentioned. seeing a girl for the 1st time in a fast food joint is not a bad thing, besides is not a most dat u will spend dat much, u can buy just drinks and discuss ur biz. with her.

my point is dat my guy, conjin hold u bad bad.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Kentrasso(f): 11:18am On May 02, 2015
I'm really shocked at this. And I'm looking into myself too. Where else would she have mentioned? It's just an automatic choice considering it was a first meet. For me, going to an eatery is not because I want to chop your money. The environment is conversation friendly and it's okay if you tell me that you dont have enough for expensive meal. We can just order snacks or maybe nothing. After that day we can meet elsewhere.
Somehow I feel like this story is incomplete. The girl might have thought he wanted her to come to his house and she didnt want that as an option. If she had said 'buka' or provision store, would he not have been embarrassed?
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by wahalababe(f): 11:19am On May 02, 2015
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwmtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwmtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by malonephill(m): 11:19am On May 02, 2015
He have point, at least the guy didn't suggest his an hotel, perhaps it can give the girl bad motive.

Although they should have agreed somewhere aside what the girl had suggested

Its very immature and lame pouring these openly
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nonybb: 11:20am On May 02, 2015
Why are you people blaming me like this?

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Kulas: 11:22am On May 02, 2015
lefulefu:
ehen if na fastfood joint she say make una meet then purchase for her wetin ur pocket fit purchase.if na pure watter or mineral u fit afford then nothing wrong.so na mama put u wan take her go ehn? grin.the girl wey u say u love ehn?.Mama put wey junior go dey shit in front of the customers and the mama go use the same hand wey she dey take cook clean junior yansh and she forget to wash her hand..hmmmm sad

Ur last statement make me feel like vomitting oo,when I remember eating any food outside weda from Mr biggs ,Restaurants,Mega Chicken etc because most of these pple u were not there with them when they are preparing the food.May God help us.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by zionBB(f): 11:22am On May 02, 2015
I really pity his future wife
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by francescainnoce(f): 11:22am On May 02, 2015
This dude is such a shame and a sham to any girl that would fall for him....
Like seriously "FASTFOOD".... With maximum of £20 to Spend and he is moaning like the girl asked for one of those restaurant on the last floor in harrods...
He is even a failure to his own test... Smh
The dude is even talking about buka^ (hahahh) with no CCTV where he can molest and rape the girl or even kill her like we read on the news...
What dude goes out to speak so of his mum being Critical and all like anyone really cares......
If you looking for a buka^ kind of wife, what are you doing on Facebook scouting girls.... All you freaking need to do is go to one of those your favourite buka^ joint and scout one of those babes... Silly

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by LydayBobo(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2015
baybeeboi:
such writers can only come from one part of the country.
Strictly South-East.
where is your thinking cap. It can happen to any tribe, am a Yoruba boy but am not a party to this

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by zicoraads: 11:28am On May 02, 2015
Dude became a celebrity overnight. I envy him though embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by oladjir(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2015
musa domestica
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by richidinho(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2015
Queendarlene:
Its only proper to meet someone for d first time in an open place (with CYNTHIAs case in mind)
But wait ooo...Y is d guy angry sef?
Is it d fastfood joint or what...I don't understand.

No..not the fast food joint...but the quick food joint

0t0ndo
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Ochinex(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2015
coolbroke asre Nigga
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by CzarChris(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2015
This is just plain childish. angry
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by nkemdi89(f): 11:31am On May 02, 2015
Meeting in a public place is the ideal thing,cos you don't knw the intention of any of the party. Another thing is where they will proceed after the fast food joint which may likely be mans place. People are quick to fall in love online but when they meet themselves it may not be thesame chemistry. OPC or NURTW office would have been the best incase any wahala saka and kamoru are always available for backup. Abeg na ENUGU guy e don go cook keep for house na their way.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by deebrain(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2015
Hmmm...

Meeting in the Fast Food restaurant for the first time does not mean you might get to spend too much in the said. For security reasons, that's still the place that is safest for those meeting each other for the first time-after some time of online dating. I saw something like "buka" he wanted as an option. Unhygenic, unethical and unfortunate.

I believe there is more to the story. If its as it is stated, then he needs Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by handsometokunbo: 11:32am On May 02, 2015
baybeeboi:
such writers can only come from one part of the country.
Strictly South-East.

I was abt to say that
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by chronique(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2015
Poverty is truly bad.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by LockDown69(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2015
Muntulah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Have Bigger Butts!!! Answered Finally / Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.