Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,668 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth (7823 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Please Help, She Left This Morning Without Her Cloths. "True Life Story. / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 02, 2015
Lala247:
But i can kiss rokiatu in the morning sha undecided

*runs away*

*no suck my blood oh* awon goons

Lesbian mode activated lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Lesbian mode activated lipsrsealed

Lol see dem

Nah that wan una go like
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

lol

tongue
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don't blame them jare. If I were them and I know I'll be rewarded handsomely I'll do same too. Who doesn't want to earn some cool bucks? Legitimately too.

#TeamVaseline. cheesy

Hahaha. Abeg no allow dat Derailer come this thread o (him own no pass bress )
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by mirexxx(f): 2:05pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

To prove love cheesy
brushing your teeth b4 kissed would prove otherwise? undecided
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 02, 2015
DrAify:
Sincerely I can't

U are doc. Pls tell me d consequences
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
brushing your teeth b4 kissed would prove otherwise? undecided

No. what happens if he quits d relationship and it's 3days 2 ur wedding?
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by ronald4lif(m): 2:08pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahaha. Abeg no allow dat Derailer come this thread o (him own no pass bress )

Ahh no be the derailer I dey invite.

Shebi you said you go like pass me a babe this night and I was like I'm for vaseline.
cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 02, 2015
Lala247:

Lol see dem

Nah that wan una go like

Wetin u want make I talk nah sad
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 02, 2015
its the sweetest of it all...inshort i kiss him anytime, anywhere,any moment...even kissing right now....lol
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ahh no be the derailer I dey invite.

Shebi you said you go like pass me a babe this night and I was like I'm for vaseline.
cheesy

Bros. Wetin be d diff. Babe go do vaseline, u go do self servicing. Shey all no be pre marital sex? grin
wristwatch:

Wetin u want make I talk nah sad

Dunno jare was expecting serious bashing wt happened shocked
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 02, 2015
Midehi:
its the sweetest of it all...inshort i kiss him anytime, anywhere,any moment...even kissing right now....lol

Eh ehn! wink Love nwa ti tin
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by KingTom(m): 2:10pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Lmao. Shey remi complain?
E be like say she sef like am grin
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by ogahlouiskid18(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2015
if I hear dat 1 pass love . na foolishness
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by ronald4lif(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros. Wetin be d diff. Babe go do vaseline, u go do self servicing. Shey all no be pre marital sex? grin

I'm not sure vaselining it's sex when there was no penetrating. Abi was there a punnah drilling.
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Twaci(f): 2:13pm On May 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Where is Twaci ?
You called smiley
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Eh ehn! wink Love nwa ti tin
cool
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm not sure vaselining it's sex when there was no penetrating. Abi was there a punnah drilling.

Lol baba no drilling. But d imagination behind it alone is enough to classify it sex
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by ronald4lif(m): 2:23pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol baba no drilling. But d imagination behind it alone is enough to classify it sex

No risk of std, there won't be any text of I miss my period, no need for the expensive treats and unwanted attitude. In vaseline broke men trust. grin
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by mirexxx(f): 2:25pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

No. what happens if he quits d relationship and it's 3days 2 ur wedding?
lol..how is this related to the thread??
you'll have to make another thread for that Q
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by kwencypresh(f): 2:29pm On May 02, 2015
y not
as far say na my bf
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by DrAify(f): 2:29pm On May 02, 2015
None but think of the stagnant saliva in the mouth throughout the night...Yuck!!!!This is not generally much of a deterrent unless you KNOW the other person is currently sick.
wristwatch:

U are doc. Pls tell me d consequences

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by achinaboy(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:
We all know the hydrogen sulphate (Bad breathe) that erupt from our mouth early in the morning and to keep good hygiene, we need to brush our mouth regularly.

However, Ladies get irritated easily than guys and part of the side effect from their action maybe unable to kiss their boyfriend early in the morning except he brushes his mouth while some ladies out of love will kiss him without considering the odour.

So ladies, the question is, Can you kiss your boyfriend early in the morning without brushing his mouth?
if you have ever dated a white girl,you will not ask this question
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
lol..how is this related to the thread??
you'll have to make another thread for that Q

Lol ofcos. Mehn ur very corny cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2015
kwencypresh:
y not
as far say na my bf

cool. Spot on.
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 02, 2015
DrAify:

None but think of the stagnant saliva in the mouth throughout the night...Yuck!!!!This is not generally much of a deterrent unless you KNOW the other person is currently sick.

LOL. Anyway since there is none then I see no reason y u shouldn't.
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 02, 2015
achinaboy:

if you have ever dated a white girl,you will not ask this question

Hmmm sure!
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by mirexxx(f): 4:03pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol ofcos. Mehn ur very corny cheesy
yes i am cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by DrAify(f): 4:10pm On May 02, 2015
Nah,I can't
wristwatch:

LOL. Anyway since there is none then I see no reason y u shouldn't.
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by Dotwillis1(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2015
Can only touch my lips with hers. Buh a deep kiss? Hell No!
Re: Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth by tosyne2much(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:
Guess this applies to only those who have slept with their bae till dawn. Some of us who have never been that opportuned will have to stay on the sideline reading comments. wink
hahahahahahha

This got me rolling here cheesy

If I hear say u neva carry babe sleep till dawn before cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons / How Chioma Pushed Davido Off A Staircase And Left Him With A Broken Leg / Is Age A Barrier In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.