Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Need To Travel This Year - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Travel This Year (6465 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Why Is It That Most People Didn't Travel This Year? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Omonla(f): 5:01am On Feb 05, 2009
grin

This is not an insult o - But Modo, it seems that you have the IQ of a 5 year old.

Last time I heard someone threatening to 'run away' or do something equally stupid (if Mommy or Daddy did not meet their demands) was when listening to a 5 year old child.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by alukstea(m): 5:29am On Feb 05, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow i'm sure when you are able to leave this country and all other hopeless people also like you leaves too this country would be good hhmm you dont need to be that frustrated you better start to be ready lol you also could travel to a place like RWANDA you really can make a living there or maybe places like Iraq, Myanmar, North Korea, Zimbabwe an the rest of them you could be great there ok, Please write Nairaland when you get to one of such places lets Thank God you landed safely ok
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by princekevo(m): 6:33am On Feb 05, 2009
Committe suicide ke!!!People wey dey committe suicide no dey anounce amoo!!, They jst quitely go to the 3rd mainland bridge and there they are gone,
if you want to die, die now atleast make we have peace here, lol
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by blacksta(m): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2009
@ poster

There are very little chances you will succeed outside Nigeria. So dont kill yourself . But turn to God he is giver of hope.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by SeanT21(f): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2009
Be Patient and WAIT~~Your chance will come one day.God Bless!!
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Godalone(m): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2009
Bigmodo is a comedian.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Jarus(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2009
Set out now. Start trekking. Head to Niger, then to Morrocco. from Morrocco, swim to Spain. Before December, you will find yourself in Europe.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by badman(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2009
true talk man . if u start trekking from today, u reach europe before 31st of december grin
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by nedureg01(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2009
@ poster
abeg try commit the suicide before the 31st dec date. world population too much and we dey find volunteers wey go reduce the number. try die by 28feb. anyway na joke sha, but u rily funny gan!!
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by feme: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2009
you are just who i have been looking for. i need someone to take a mail to some of my partners in saudi arabia. dnt worry we will take care of all travelling expenses up to your accomodation in saudi. once u make the delivery my partners will give u a fresh visa and money to europe with another mail to other partners. infact b4 u know it u wil be touring round the world on us. grin. but if them catch u we no know u o.

contact me if u serious.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by alex406(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2009
Nawa for this kind of desperation o,infact my guy if you dont know how to commit suicide i will give you one tactic, board a car to anywhere you like,when the car is on its highest speed,jump out of it and die,say hello to my gr8 grand mother when u get to the final resting place.Guiness book of record will take it up from there.Good Luck!!!
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by tayoTFC(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2009
December 2009 is too far, if you would not be available 2010 the earlier the better. Since you,ve lost all hope on earth maybe you would get some seniority in hell so hurry up. Take sleeping tablet overdose before the rat poison for smooth sail. Extend our greetings to Fela, Abiola, Ken Saro Wiwa, Stella Obasanjo et al. We will not miss you!!!!!!!!!! Adeu Amigo, Sun re o.

BROS, WHO U BE IDENTIFY URSELF CALLING PERSON AMINGO ,

I REMAIL DECIPLE OF KRF, OBT TEMPLE
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2009
You people think i am joking. If none provides the visa for me to travel out of Nigeria before 31st of december 2008, i will commit the suicide. I am going to buy a camera for this, record it and leave a short note saying "Please post the video to youtube and send the link to nairaland.com" i will give him my nairaland id and password so he can post it for all of you to see. You people should try me and see. Make una no get the visa for me. Abi me be wood. Since 2007 i have been screaming for a visa hear and all you are doing as if you don't hear. Ok, let me ask you this question. The millions you have will you take it along with you when you die? If your answer is yes, i won't border anymore. Sell your car or something valuable to help me to travel or else if i cant help myself till then and you cant help me too, i am committing the suicide. I am pleading, please get me the visa cuz i am not scared to die. Even if i die, i go go heaven cuz i would go for confession and after that, i commit the suicide. I am damne serious, i swear.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by blacksta(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2009
bigmodo:

You people think i am joking. If none provides the visa for me to travel out of Nigeria before 31st of december 2008, i will commit the suicide. I am going to buy a camera for this, record it and leave a short note saying "Please post the video to youtube and send the link to nairaland.com" i will give him my nairaland id and password so he can post it for all of you to see. You people should try me and see. Make una no get the visa for me. Abi me be wood. Since 2007 i have been screaming for a visa hear and all you are doing as if you don't hear. Ok, let me ask you this question. The millions you have will you take it along with you when you die? If your answer is yes, i won't border anymore. Sell your car or something valuable to help me to travel or else if i cant help myself till then and you cant help me too, i am committing the suicide. I am pleading, please get me the visa cuz i am not scared to die. Even if i die, i go go heaven cuz i would go for confession and after that, i commit the suicide. I am damne serious, i swear.

That date has passed now. Please confirm your location. if you still in Nigeria and alive, you a big fool
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by alex406(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2009
My guy,congratulations for attempting suicide,it is now my right to provide you with Visa to abroad cos i dont have my family to carter for.Or is it now visa to hell or heaven,which one"
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by angelina08(f): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2009
Me too, 9ja don tired me.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by bintab(f): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2009
@bigmodo,you are the biggest joker still alive,you be real yeye,you no sabi the date wey you wan die again,Anyways you die you no die that one no concerned anybody ,no need to anounced it.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by bintab(f): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2009
@bigmodo,you are the biggest joker still alive,you be real yeye,you no sabi the date wey you wan die again?Anyways you die you no die that one no concerned anybody ,no need to anounced it.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by BOSS6: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2009
@Poster

Dont mind these people o, them think say na joke you dey joke. Abeg, me i take you serious o, because i just wan start coffin making business, abeg, no forget to pay for one make dem take bury you , i hope it will be nice doing business with you, but wait o, why wait till December 2009? my client base would have soared by then, abeg, make it now and fast.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by megastu(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2009
Bigmodo, I go come eat rice for your burial. No worry, u might not need to commit suicide, just join an armed robbery gang to get money, if you get the money and dont get killed by the police, then u can travel out. If uou get killed by the police, then its not lost because u wanted to die by december 31st anyway.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by wunmilyn(f): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2009
aaaa orisisi  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wonders shall never end for dis niaraland.

i beg me i get just one help wey i want make u do for
if u reach there abeg help me greet stella obasanjo.

sun re oooooooo.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Albato(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2009
Dont worry. By the time you spend 6 months abroad, you will want to come back to Nigeria as fast as you can. One thing people fail to realise is that if you cant make it in Nigeria, its even more difficult to make it abroad. Take it from me, been there, done that smiley

Before you travel out, take stock of what you have. If you think you will get a rosy job with a student visa, then you gotta be dreaming. Even with work permit, its not very easy. Abroad may not be like what you see in those 50 cent rap videos or in those Will Smith movies.

Far from it, they do those things in the studios. They rent the bling chains and return them kia kia after the show. Abroad is as hard as naija especially if you are alone and have a "desperate visa" that limits you from working. So take stock of what skills you have and how you will survive because travelling abroad may turn out to be the real suicide you are talking about.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by candylips(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2009
So some people still want to go abroad even in this recession. Plain stupidity
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by mayrho(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2009
@UpBemdel if na so why u no come house atleast u don't need visa
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by newbride: 11:37am On Feb 05, 2009
bigmodo i would firstly like to thank God for your life today. That you are alife is a blessing, Most people have posted back harsh replies to this thread which i do not agree with.

Most of us have had the chance to travel back and forth and don't know what some people go through in other parts of the world including the  uk. when life is stagnant and nobody to help or turn to, it can be frustrating and one can almost commit suicide ,.

All he needs is encouragment, Bigmodo b4 i came to the uk alot of people ran away with my money with promises of getting me abroad. Today i am now a citizen, am not saying this so you think am bragging am only trying to encourage you, When the time came for me to travel i didnt give anybody money infact UK needed me. i want to encourage you today too never cease your prayers. God is not asleep , he has heard your cry and seen your tears and sooon he will answer you. I wish there was something i could do but my prayers are with you.

Secondly, i would like you to change the poverty city on your profile to land of plenty or land of blessings or something positve, cos your tongue is powerful, Most people are in poverty today cos of their tongue. Begin to prophecy blessings into your life. change your negative thoughts to positive. And i assure you before the end of this year your change will come,

Stay blessed
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by DL(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2009
@epi
seriously, when have u ever heard that a nigerian commited suicide.
Suicide ain't an african trait. smiley
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by babycool(f): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2009
bigmodo:

Bigmodo, i dey class abeg no kill me with laughter! grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by UNLEASHED(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2009
@Poster
Are you serious or tryna be a comedian as usual?
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by alex406(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2009
.B.O.S.S.:

@Poster

Dont mind these people o, them think say na joke you dey joke. Abeg, me i take you serious o, because i just wan start coffin making business, abeg, no forget to pay for one make dem take bury you , i hope it will be nice doing business with you, but wait o, why wait till December 2009? my client base would have soared by then, abeg, make it now and fast.
Men i cant stop laughing. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by jaybee3(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2009
would have helped you but with this your desperation who is to say when you eventually get here you won't add to the alarming statistics of Nigerians partaking in fraudulent activities to get rich quickly (I'm quite certain that will be your next plight)
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Pennywise(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2009
Bigmodo, dont forget what they say about the wall gecko. It simply doesn't become a crocodile because it got to London.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by manmustwac(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2009
@BigModo
Abroad is not as easy as u think. Look at me a whole UK citizen who used to work in the construction industry but is now unemployed due to the credit crunch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Wana Go Out. Where Can I Hang Out In Abuja / Italy Visa Refusal /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.