Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,384 members, 7,843,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Need To Travel This Year - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need To Travel This Year (6471 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Why Is It That Most People Didn't Travel This Year? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2009
@ Aderoy,

That was an interesting and inspiring write-up, you should be a motivational speaker.

I believe anyone can suceed if you put your heart to it, no matter the location
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Angela9(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2009
Way tin you want mi to talk snce you don mak up ur mind 2 die if you no get visa] on d 31 dec 2009 you no say sum pple no get diz opurtunitee way you get if you don taaayaaaah 4 lyf mak u tak rat-poison nd die insted of you 2 day disturb our naija wit ur waaaahlaaaaaa
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by hadexman(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2009
Bigmodo or whatever you call yourself, you are so full of shit.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Aderoy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2009
@ Aysomtin

@ Aderoy,

That was an interesting and inspiring write-up, you should be a motivational speaker.

I believe anyone can suceed if you put your heart to it, no matter the location

Thanks for that.  I just thought I'd encourage the guy as I could see myself mirrored in a partly similar situation. 

I guess some have the opportunnity on a platter of gold while others have to shake the earth so hard to have such opportunity.  In any way, I believe one has to chart his/her course in life irrespective of the situation.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by ijleke(f): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2009
Ah, lol grin , hmmmmm i dont wat to say but call me i will connect u , u say u won travel,
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by tiemedoks(m): 2:10am On Feb 10, 2009
Dear friend, so far there's life theres hope when ur dead u have no hope so i suggest u stay focused and dont even think of gettin out of this life put ur mind there and talk to God and HE will answer you. He is the only one u can trust.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2009
You people should bear with me, i am only joking. Sorry for having to spin ya head around.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by chukslee2(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2009
@bigmodo, plz u don't need to wait till dat far. just manage one of the suggestions and and go, but in my own proffessional opinion, i will say sleeping medicine overdose+rat poison will be best because nobody will even be able to stop the process, and it will be a painless trip. plz drop yr email, i have list of people i want you to grit 4me.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by otikpoko(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2009
@bigmodo,you are a very very BIG GOAT for spining for peoples head(i dont mean say this but i have to say it).
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by DoubleN(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2009
I feel you,but e never reach that level.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by otikpoko(m): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2009
Why not?
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Angela9(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2009
@bigmodo Guy, U tink say U fit spin everybody head 4 #land? May bi but U no go fit ful Miii "Angela 9" 4 #land i don C ur typ b4 .Mak i advise U mr sucidaa, in case U no get beta tin 2 do, flosh nd no post any jaaaaaagooooooooon 4 #land again. U tink say u go treeetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin pple wit ur sucyde? U no no say pple 4 naijaa go hapi say ur type way no lyke naijaa go reduce wen you die?
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by houstonia(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2009
this is naija all we can help you with is a short cut . but the cut is not for traveling international but an imortal link. for instance OTAPIAPIA WOULD DO THE JOURNY!
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by otikpoko(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2009
Lol,'OTAPIAPIA',Lol.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by otikpoko(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2009
Lol,'OTAPIAPIA',Lol.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by defman: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2009
Na wa o! No be only you wan travel out, and many people sef wan travel back in. But, you fit go Ghana now, na travel out sef be that
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by princedrop(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2009
hahahhahahahahaa, whaaaaooooooooooo dere is no place like home man.wat u nid to do is to kip ur head straight.dere are lot of opportunity here in nija.only the wise pple can c it.look closely.or contact me on daprinceplace@yahoo.com am a forex trader.dere is no nid to travel cos we make dollar more dan pple abroad.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by shockreaction(m): 7:23am On Feb 12, 2009
Suicide may not be funny, but stupidity is.

I'm simply going to assume that the original post is actually a joke.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by otikpoko(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2009
Shockreaction,have you been able to get more ds games for you nintendo ds lite?
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by amaikama(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2009
@poster! please, in case u where unable to travel out of the country and you want to committ suicide. Do you by any chance have any valuable items that u might want to give out so that i will use to remember you by. Please!!!
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by ozoda(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2009
My broda d place u want 2 travel to u don't know what u will meet there, but there is one thing i know & is that human can not solve human problems it's only God kingdom that can help us that is why Jesus said we shd pray 4 God's kingdom 2 come at matthew 6v9-10.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Aderoy(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2009
Hey people,

Why are poeple still giving opinion here and there when the POSTER has foolishly come out in the open to inform all Nairalanders he's literarily fooling everyone around.  Please read the Posters message « #102 on: February 10, 2009, 09:23 AM »

@ Poster You should understand something.  You have got no right whatsoever to toy with such issues especially threatning suicide.  Yea I can understand you have freedom of speech and expression but I just hope and pray fervently that that which you have conceived in your heart and uttered with your mouth don't come around to hunt you. 

Like I mentioned in my earlier post I am not that a religious person but I strongly believe in th power of the tongue as I am a living witness to its efficacy.  So @poster I can only suggest you do all you can to reverse that which you have said concerning yourself in the first place.

Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:46am On Feb 15, 2009
Hell'o dear,all you need is REALITY!,i think travelling is not the problem
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2009
Congrats Bigmodo, i share in yo pain, Are u still [B]ALIVE!?![/B]
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Afam4eva(m): 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2009
So you want to travel outside Nigeria and i've been going to cotonou at least thrice every month. Don't worry there's no reason to cry u can go with me on my next trip is to Bakkassi, you know it's no longer in Nigeria it's now in cameroon.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by otikpoko(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2009
It seems that you guys did not read from the beginning.The creater of this thread said that he was joking not meaning what he said.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by carlinks: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2009
Pls don't kill your self, You go get better opportunity soon but if you don't believe that, then go on with your suicide. Hell have enough space to accommodate you
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by jot01(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2009
This Guy has actually died, And Now I got a Visa to Iraq for Him, Do you have His contact Number to tell Him abt the Iraq Visa,

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 29, 2009
I am still on and popping. If you dont want me to commit the suicide, you better forward the visa to me at bigmodo(at)gmail.com or else i am going to commit the suicide, no looking back.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Treetop20(m): 2:47am On Mar 29, 2009
bigmodo:

I am still on and popping. If you dont want me to commit the suicide, you better forward the visa to me at bigmodo(at)gmail.com or else i am going to commit the suicide, no looking back.
go right ahead
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 29, 2009
Treetop20:

go right ahead

no, not now. When dec 31 2009 reach.
Re: I Need To Travel This Year by Treetop20(m): 2:52am On Mar 29, 2009
bigmodo:

no, not now. When dec 31 2009 reach.
why not now?
what is stopping you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ I Wana Go Out. Where Can I Hang Out In Abuja / Italy Visa Refusal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.