Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX (70691 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Twaci(f): 7:02pm On May 02, 2015
Nice one OP! cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
5 is very common.

He might shun you and start tapping soccer with his hommiez. angry
Though this should be for guys who are after a lady's 'factory', in the absence of that_ just form non-caring and non-sending...na the girl fit behave well on a good day. grin

grin I don do am before
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, I don't remember saying sex is overrated though, maybe you wanted to use 'we' in place of 'u' which was referred to me. However, if I'd ever said that that's because sex is overrated for real. And most girls are the ones who have succeeded in rating it and giving it undue attention than it deserves.

Sex it's a no biggie, it's meant to be enjoyed by two people in love and not to make it appear like its some huge favour or breakthrough when offered to guys.
I'm sorry,that was a typo,I meant to type **I**
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by ronald4lif(m): 7:09pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

Honestly! A bargain has been made and when she has enjoy the juicy part frm d guy, she fails to keep her end of bargain.

I don't consider it as a bargain though. My ideology of a relationship is that sex is a must, it's not negotiable and I'm unapologetic about it. And I'm also aware of my responsibilities as the man. It's not a trade by barter kinda thing but when a girl attempt to play smart under any guise then a need to react in the most effective way possible is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 02, 2015
Forget it, only casanovas, a male version of hoes do stuffs like this.. i do all those thing listed above for girls THAT DO NOT REFUSE SEX
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by ronald4lif(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2015
jemimaa01:

I'm sorry,that was a typo,I meant to type **I**

No wahala. I know say I never yarn that kind thing before. cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 02, 2015
ronald4lif:

No wahala. I know say I never yarn that kind thing before. cheesy
hahahaha,I know now
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 02, 2015
[size=15pt] tosyne2much. . . weldone ooo, you go tell me the day wey i beat diddy***a because she no gree make i lash amugrin

BTW, nice thread bro, i missed page 0 diz time again! embarassed
expect a counter-attack(threadd from me cool [/size]
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 02, 2015
RolePlay:
On this property, contact Jide Taiwo & Co. Nig. Ltd

do you stay in uyo?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by YUNGLURD(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2015
Some guys be like " O de jo nitori olorun"

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by stephenqueen: 7:30pm On May 02, 2015
I have done that number 6 before may because i was still a learner then.Cum see as i fake like say i wan die but that mumu babe no still lemme enter promise land,Cum see as i dey swear for this babe when she commot for ma place
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by stephenqueen: 7:34pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

wink. I fit bet with 1 million dollars. E no go hit FP. tongue.
Oya make we bet make ah chop yah money
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by ronald4lif(m): 7:36pm On May 02, 2015
stephenqueen:
I have done that number 6 before may because i was still a learner then.Cum see as i fake like say i wan die but that mumu babe no still lemme enter promise land,Cum see as i dey swear for this when she commot for ma place

What guys do for osho and the heartless babe no even consider. cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by peeparty(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2015
Am guilty of number 1& 2.during my university days I met dis girl and I invited her o for months she turned me down on one faithful day I received a call from her dat she intends to come and read in my house,and that I should prepare pepper soup rice for her hhahahhaahaha .that period I was so broke but u knw na bios would do anything for skirt oo.nobi now wey I don mature.

......fastward...she came,and quickly changed to her night wear,for my mynd I begin d rejoice,after everyz i went ti bed with only my eyes close and left my mind roaming d streets...... brb
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by mekonglobal(m): 7:43pm On May 02, 2015
All these acts is been done by dogs on heat not men, if u fink am lyin check dat no 8 again.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2015
peeparty:
Am guilty of number 1& 2.during my university days I met dis girl and I invited her o for months she turned me down on one faithful day I received a call from her dat she intends to come and read in my house,and that I should prepare pepper soup rice for her hhahahhaahaha .that period I was so broke but u knw na bios would do anything for skirt oo.nobi now wey I don mature.

......fastward...she came,and quickly changed to her night wear,for my mynd I begin d rejoice,after everyz i went ti bed with only my eyes close and left my mind roaming d streets...... brb
Oga come finish up this story oooo or else cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2015
YUNGLURD:
Some guys be like " O de jo nitori olorun"
Oga, abi u wan tell me say u sef neva beg b4 :tongue
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by McEwen(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2015
fp!
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2015
ireneony:
i see fp material grin
tosyne2much that no. 4 thou grin

some guys are so immature
angry, what's so special abt 3mins of sex.

one thing i know if sure is if i dont like(i don't wanna give in) i will not come visiting.

tosyne2much @ no.1 what that guy did is very barbaric
thank God say nor be me that guy do that thing to, if not i for cut he manhood
I fit do that number 1 to you :@
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On May 02, 2015
lasstropinky:
Only a clown do these things... as a matter of fact only stupid guys ask for sex.

Meanwhile the counter thread is on the way
bwhahahahaha roflwkmd

Are you trying to insult us ?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
5 is very common.

He might shun you and start tapping soccer with his hommiez. angry

Though, this should be for guys who are after a lady's 'factory', in the absence of that_ just form non-caring and non-sending...na the girl fit behave well on a good day. grin
Thanks God sister Kachisbarbie didn't have a contrary opinion this time cheesy

*dancing shoki * cool
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
bwhahahahaha roflwkmd
Are you trying to insult us ?
Not at all wink
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Mhizkel(f): 8:10pm On May 02, 2015
After refusing some guys sex ehn, you automatically turn to a bitch to them..They go about spoiling your image..Once experienced this in school!
I turned down his sex advances and he went ahead telling people that i'm a call girl, almost all the guys on campus have slept with me, bla bla bla...When i heard, i was like 'WTF' Lmao...I swear, some guys are 1st class wayrey!

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by naijaboiy: 8:11pm On May 02, 2015
Mehn that Number 6 is true and i've experienced it once.

The girl slept over and she didn't let me even touch her angry

I had a very serious stomach ache almost through out the next day I couldn't leave my room.

I never allowed her to visit me again. undecided

Some of these girls are wicked. cry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by rexbuton: 8:30pm On May 02, 2015
NO 6 IS NOT stomach disorder.. It is blue balls and that shit is real.. The pain may be referred to the lower abdomen and groin. Going to poo, a cold bath and sleep relieves it though
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by winnieberry(f): 8:35pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=wristwatch post=33352107]Trust me,have been there done that.A guy told me that i acted as if there was gold inside my kitty cat,if there was gold inside i should sell it to. Gold merchant.i should be a cheerful giver about sex.I told him so after being. Cheerful gver he will then go bout castigating me fr tht.But wait oh what up wit guys and sex?a girl doesnt give u sex,she is mean ,she gives u nd she is cheap?and they wonder y we act asif its a favour to give guys sex

4 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 02, 2015
stephenqueen:

Oya make we bet make ah chop yah money

Oya make we bet na tongue
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
Mehn that Number 6 is true and i've experienced it once.

The girl slept over and she didn't let me even touch her angry

I had a very serious stomach ache almost through out the next day I couldn't leave my room.

I never allowed her to visit me again. undecided

Some of these girls are wicked. cry

grin sawwie oh!
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by spanzed(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2015
Tosin u killed this again...Thou I neva experience any of such I still be small boy grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by naijaboiy: 8:43pm On May 02, 2015
wristwatch:

grin sawwie oh!
Naso o baba. sad
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On May 02, 2015
spanzed:
Tosin u killed this again...Thou I neva experience any of such I still be small boy grin
No be you tell me dat day say you bleep one girl cheesy

Now you come dey form holiness cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by spanzed(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
No be you tell me dat day say you bleep one girl cheesy

Now you come dey form holiness cheesy
Nah u dey mistake me for another person.....except if you wan gimmie person way I go sample

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.