Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX (70678 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by lawrenzez(m): 12:09am On May 03, 2015
kennymacaulay:
Now..i dnt get d n0 3.. re u saying married ladies shud deprive dia hus of sex?? Wen dey re legally married...if itz me sef..i will rape yhu"" # wat nonsense# ur even labelling d guy as a fool cos he beats his wife for wat is rightfully is...wat den shud u label such ladies hu deprive dia hus 4rm sex??
bruv i dont support the fact of a man raping a woman/wife/partner oohh dats not cool cus i believe dat ladies have lots of weak spots dat can be used against them to get watever u want as a man........but the ish dat girls here always tag men's action against them as immature, and i've never seen them tagging dia misdemeanors towards men as immature, they will always play d blame games n never learn from dia mistakes..........Newton said it all, *For every action there is equal and opposite reaction*..but these actions from men are solely dependent on their temperaments...#Fact #Word

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by buchisom1(m): 12:10am On May 03, 2015
Phinagold:
I have experienced all of the above except no. 1, 3 and 8.

I was really in love with a guy but when he acted stupidly and denied me T.fare jst because i refused him access to my booby and honey pot on a very 1st date with him, I hated him instantly. I didnt stop there.

I called him one fateful day that am coming over to give him enough booby to suck and so on, he rushed home, took his bath quickly and i guess he must have taken some "Agbo mixture". U knw what i mean. he was apologizing on the phone abt the previous time but i assured him its gone with the past.

When it was time, i told him i was approaching the gate. At this point i was only watching my phone ringing while i sip my lacasara with my legs crossed high on my couch......... grin grin grin........thats pay back and that made my day
u nova jam bfor
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Eniqurl(f): 12:10am On May 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is the greatest height of wickedness cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 12:13am On May 03, 2015
Eniqurl:
Probably
U could check my profile and add me up on BBM
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 12:13am On May 03, 2015
opsy67:
lolz okobo
Drift is A guy that ask for sex is a disgrace to humanity in totalty..
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Eniqurl(f): 12:14am On May 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
U could check my profile and add me up on BBM
No shiit.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by lawrenzez(m): 12:17am On May 03, 2015
Phinagold:
I have experienced all of the above except no. 1, 3 and 8.

I was really in love with a guy but when he acted stupidly and denied me T.fare jst because i refused him access to my booby and honey pot on a very 1st date with him, I hated him instantly. I didnt stop there.

I called him one fateful day that am coming over to give him enough booby to suck and so on, he rushed home, took his bath quickly and i guess he must have taken some "Agbo mixture". U knw what i mean. he was apologizing on the phone abt the previous time but i assured him its gone with the past.

When it was time, i told him i was approaching the gate. At this point i was only watching my phone ringing while i sip my lacasara with my legs crossed high on my couch......... grin grin grin........thats pay back and that made my day
Did he breakup with u afterwards? undecided word of advice....Never expect anything from a guy after u turn him down.....i mean NOTHING!!
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by opsy67(m): 12:21am On May 03, 2015
lasstropinky:
Drift is A guy that ask for sex is a disgrace to humanity in totalty..
how can you talking like that na u useless gal go dey talk like dat
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Phinagold(f): 12:21am On May 03, 2015
lawrenzez:
Did he breakup with u afterwards? undecided word of advice....Never expect anything from a guy after u turn him down.....i mean NOTHING!!

I deleted his number from that day. I dont give a fvck how he felt. He got his coin back.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 12:28am On May 03, 2015
lawrenzez:
bruv i dont support the fact of a man raping a woman/wife/partner oohh dats not cool cus i believe dat ladies have lots of weak spots dat can be used against them to get watever u want as a man........but the ish dat girls here always tag men's action against them as immature, and i've never seen them tagging dia misdemeanors towards men as immature, they will always play d blame games n never learn from dia mistakes..........Newton said it all, *For every action there is equal and opposite reaction*..but these actions from men are solely dependent on their temperaments...#Fact #Word
bros abeg wetin u dey drink ? cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Alexandro2(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2015
My guy told me dt d best tin to do is to hv multipl babes cos d babes get excess guyz wit various tags to deceive men
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Joy1706(f): 12:33am On May 03, 2015
kennymacaulay:
Now..i dnt get d n0 3.. re u saying married ladies shud deprive dia hus of sex?? Wen dey re legally married...if itz me sef..i will rape yhu"" # wat nonsense# ur even labelling d guy as a fool cos he beats his wife for wat is rightfully is...wat den shud u label such ladies hu deprive dia hus 4rm sex??
Common sense should tell you that your wife cannot always be in the mood for sex when you are. She's not a robot.

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Mzdivacious(f): 12:33am On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
He might end the relationship

As life goes on and this present generation, we youth have the blv that "once she accept dating me, I must visit her website" I tried to end relationship while in secondary school just because I was refused sexx. but don't blame me, blame the girls who are not fatefully and loyal.

When you try to open her panties, she will start crying and pleading she is a virgin *yimu* virgin my foot.

If you refuse me sex, u must give me the reasonsundecided if you claim virgin, I must confirm itundecided

guys wise upcheesy
bro.u don pay bride priceconfirm what if she's not comfortable wt itreasons for the fck whatgals must av a reason for choosing to keep their legs together,bro??so if she doesn't give u reasons or doesn't let u confirm ull do one of d abovesighs...I agree gals lie but this doesn't give any guy a right to demand for what u said tho
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Mzdivacious(f): 12:41am On May 03, 2015
two guys have acted that way with me-no5 n 7 n I didn't waste time dumping their muhfckin ass!!!wat d hell kinda immaturity n disrespect is that.I never demand a kobo from a guy don't u dare act up n gimme attitude cos I don't wanna get kinky.our senses of decency differ
most guys on here wud FCK anything on skirt bt abuse a gal showing her cleavage on here on nl
immaturity isn't even the word...HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE cry
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by nosike3(m): 12:53am On May 03, 2015
I passionately hate your childish trends!! Perpetually laced with sexual and other obscene talks!!! Girls this,sex this, this and that!? Grow up!!! You sound like a child! angry
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Barbsjay(m): 12:55am On May 03, 2015
if u r not ready for sex den don't go into a relationship.it's annoying wen sm gals begin to appeal to pity.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by lawrenzez(m): 12:58am On May 03, 2015
Phinagold:

I deleted his number from that day. I dont give a fvck how he felt. He got his coin back.
we all want love but we dont wanna get hurt or rather we cant forgive or contain d so called immature acts from our partners.........u shouldn't av deleted his number cus u made it obvious to me that u dnt forgive n forget.......if u do, u wouldn't av made him to feel the exact same pain u felt......Relationships are for selfish reasons no one wants to sacrifice for the other .........u fall in love to make love...i guess u 4got dat grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 12:58am On May 03, 2015
nosike3:
I passionately hate your childish trends!! Perpetually laced with sexual and other obscene talks!!! Girls this,sex this, this and that!? Grow up!!! You sound like a child! angry
I don't trade words with fools

Btw, were you forced to view the thread at gun point ?

Point of correction, it's thread not trend

Foooool !!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by lawrenzez(m): 1:00am On May 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
bros abeg wetin u dey drink ? cheesy
Heineken grin grin grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 1:03am On May 03, 2015
lawrenzez:
Heineken grin grin grin
Heineken ke ? You no dey take Orijin or schnapps ? cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Mzdivacious(f): 1:04am On May 03, 2015
lawrenzez:
but it doesn't make sense to me na!esp in a serious rltnshp.u don't av to be fada Xmas...but withholding things u wud av given her if she had sex wt u is somehow!!!
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by lawrenzez(m): 1:09am On May 03, 2015
Mzdivacious:
two guys have acted that way with me-no5 n 7 n I didn't waste time dumping their muhfckin ass!!!wat d hell kinda immaturity n disrespect is that.I never demand a kobo from a guy don't u dare act up n gimme attitude cos I don't wanna get kinky.our senses of decency differ
most guys on here wud FCK anything on skirt bt abuse a gal showing her cleavage on here on nl
immaturity isn't even the word...HYPOCRISY EVERYWHERE cry
wow!!! u've got words n terms for guys n dia indelicate acts, what do u call girls dat deny dia partners sex n still give it to some random guys on d street? undecided.....I'm waiting for reply.............Trust me i'm not defending guys miscreants, i'm just curios to know d beautiful names u wld give dem
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by lawrenzez(m): 1:12am On May 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Heineken ke ? You no dey take Orijin or schnapps ? cheesy
sorry bruv....i'm classy smiley
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by lawrenzez(m): 1:15am On May 03, 2015
Mzdivacious:
but it doesn't make sense to me na!esp in a serious rltnshp.u don't av to be fada Xmas...but withholding things u wud av given her if she had sex wt u is somehow!!!
u are absolutely right...the ish is dat d guy does not want to feel like a maga, cus if he actualizes the girls requests n his is being turned down there is high propensity dat d girl will repeat d whole ish again and by then it wld be a norm and the relationship will be one sided....nobody wanna feel fooled, dats d ish

3 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Mzdivacious(f): 1:18am On May 03, 2015
lawrenzez:
wow!!! u've got words n terms for guys n dia indelicate acts, what do u call girls dat deny dia partners sex n still give it to some random guys on d street? undecided.....I'm waiting for reply.............Trust me i'm not defending guys miscreants, i'm just curios to know d beautiful names u wld give dem
they are hypocrites...guys wud be justified to call them hoes as a matter of fact...I'm not prejudiced sir

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by lawrenzez(m): 1:23am On May 03, 2015
Mzdivacious:
they are hypocrites...guys wud be justified to call them hoes as a matter of fact...I'm not prejudiced sir
hmmm!!! cool.....i like ur sense of judgement....keep it up *thumbs up*
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by stephenqueen: 1:41am On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

What guys do for osho and the heartless babe no even consider. cheesy
Cum see as I swear for dat babe when she commot for ma place, all my plan no work grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:44am On May 03, 2015
I'm guilty of no 9 *covers eye in shame* grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Obiorahifeoma(f): 2:55am On May 03, 2015
tel dem....
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by excel111(m): 3:06am On May 03, 2015
ireneony:
i see fp material grin
tosyne2much that no. 4 thou grin

some guys are so immature
angry, what's so special abt 3mins of sex.

one thing i know if sure is if i dont like(i don't wanna give in) i will not come visiting.

tosyne2much @ no.1 what that guy did is very barbaric
thank God say nor be me that guy do that thing to, if not i for cut he manhood

Wot of if u cannot handle him...hw u go com cut he manhood
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by agarawu23(m): 5:07am On May 03, 2015
Mzdivacious:
bro.u don pay bride priceconfirm what if she's not comfortable wt itreasons for the fck whatgals must av a reason for choosing to keep their legs together,bro??so if she doesn't give u reasons or doesn't let u confirm ull do one of d abovesighs...I agree gals lie but this doesn't give any guy a right to demand for what u said tho
funny lady, don't judge me with my post .

come to think of it, why not stay away from relationship if u don't want sex tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.