Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX (70684 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by whizcartel(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2015
shey na ur sister say make u write dis post?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Sike(m): 8:13am On May 03, 2015
That no. 6 tho. I don try am die.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by obontami: 8:15am On May 03, 2015
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by thundey95(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!!!!!!!any guys dat does dis eeehnnn....#never mature :Dbabes plenty naa,if one no gree one go gree cheesy cheesy

u go gree??
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tonyx4x44(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
Mehn that Number 6 is true and i've experienced it once.

The girl slept over and she didn't let me even touch her angry

I had a very serious stomach ache almost through out the next day I couldn't leave my room.

I never allowed her to visit me again. undecided

Some of these girls are wicked. cry

rexbuton:
NO 6 IS NOT stomach disorder.. It is blue balls and that shit is real.. The pain may be referred to the lower abdomen and groin. Going to poo, a cold bath and sleep relieves it though

TOP DEFINITION
Blue Balls
the excrutiating pain a man receives when his balls swell to the size of coconuts because of lack of sex, unfinished bjs, and just not cummin when he knows he should.

Cure: JUST WACK IT MAN!! or get your woman to help you out and do the job right. It's that simple to make the horrible pain go away.
note to all women,

NEVER NEVER NEVER give your man blue balls...its the worse pain he will ever feel in his life and he never deserves it...well, almost never...

blue balls
arousal of the penis without ejaculation, causing discomfort in the lower abdomen. Similar sensation to being kicked or hit in the tescticles.
She left me with a throbbing boner, man do I hate having blue balls.

source

Blue balls
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blue balls is a slang term[1] for the condition of temporary fluid congestion (vasocongestion) in the testicles accompanied by testicular pain,[2] caused by prolonged and unsatisfied sexual arousal in the human male.[3] The term is thought to have originated in the United States, first appearing in 1916.[4] Some urologists call the condition "epididymal hypertension". The condition is not experienced by all males.[5]

Contents [hide]
1 Research
2 See also
3 References
4 External links
Research[edit]
Although widely discussed, there had been scant information in the medical research literature[6] until an article by Chalett and Nerenberg in Pediatrics 2000, which found little formal data regarding the condition but concluded that "The treatment is sexual release." [7]

See also[edit]
Erotic sexual denial
Orgasm control
Sexual frustration
Delayed ejaculation
References[edit]
Jump up ^

wiki source

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by thundey95(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2015
wristwatch:

wink. I fit bet with 1 million dollars. E no go hit FP. tongue.

where is my 1 Million dollars
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tosyne2much(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2015
whizcartel:
shey na ur sister say make u write dis post?
I don't get you
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by faezol(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2015
Thats none of my business
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 8:47am On May 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!!!!!!!any guys dat does dis eeehnnn....#never mature :Dbabes plenty naa,if one no gree one go gree cheesy cheesy

But some are not suckable grin grin grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Mzdivacious(f): 8:52am On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
funny lady, don't judge me with my post .

come to think of it, why not stay away from relationship if u don't want sex tongue
cos u gats marry na!no sex kinda gals feel lonely too.n no place in d Quran n bible says if u wana date be ready for sex. it s just our generarion
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by agarawu23(m): 8:54am On May 03, 2015
Mzdivacious:
cos u gats marry na!no sex kinda gals feel lonely too.n no place in d Quran n bible says if u wana date be ready for sex. it s just our generarion
hmmmm Iya sunacheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by PreacherxSon(m): 9:03am On May 03, 2015
shocked some guys are so immature angry, what's so special abt 3mins of sex.
Just 3 mins Dat guy must be a LEARNEE !
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 9:30am On May 03, 2015
ireneony:
i see fp material grin
tosyne2much that no. 4 thou grin

some guys are so immature
angry, what's so special abt 3mins of sex.

one thing i know if sure is if i dont like(i don't wanna give in) i will not come visiting.

tosyne2much @ no.1 what that guy did is very barbaric
thank God say nor be me that guy do that thing to, if not i for cut he manhood

Do you know Seun is reading this?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 9:34am On May 03, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Phinagold(f): 9:35am On May 03, 2015
lawrenzez:
we all want love but we dont wanna get hurt or rather we cant forgive or contain d so called immature acts from our partners.........u shouldn't av deleted his number cus u made it obvious to me that u dnt forgive n forget.......if u do, u wouldn't av made him to feel the exact same pain u felt......Relationships are for selfish reasons no one wants to sacrifice for the other .........u fall in love to make love...i guess u 4got dat grin

U got it all wrong, its only a selfish person that goes into relationships for selfish reasons just like him and for that, we are two parallel lines that can never meet. Such guy can never respect ur feelings as a woman.
He has no intention of building a relationship. Remember it was d very first time i visited him. He only wanted to get what he want as quickly as possible before i will realize that i had just entered one chance.
My dear i have met good guys and bad ones. When i see the bad ones, i jst have to deal with them and make them understand that what goes around comes around.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by GodblessNig247(m): 9:47am On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, I don't remember saying sex is overrated though, maybe you wanted to use 'we' in place of 'u' which was referred to me. However, if I'd ever said that that's because sex is overrated for real. And most girls are the ones who have succeeded in rating it and giving it undue attention than it deserves.

Sex it's a no biggie, it's meant to be enjoyed by two people in love and not to make it appear like its some huge favour or breakthrough when offered to guys.

Very true. Sex is enjoyable when is mutually done. I truly I like that way
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Monikween(f): 9:49am On May 03, 2015
If a guy does any of these....It's over
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by GodblessNig247(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
After refusing some guys sex ehn, you automatically turn to a bitch to them..They go about spoiling your image..Once experienced this in school!
I turned down his sex advances and he went ahead telling people that i'm a call girl, almost all the guys on campus have slept with me, bla bla bla...When i heard, i was like 'WTF' Lmao...I swear, some guys are 1st class wayrey!

That's too bad. SEX IS NOT BY FORCE NOW
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by naijaboiy: 9:54am On May 03, 2015
tonyx4x44:

TOP DEFINITION
Blue Balls
the excrutiating pain a man receives when his balls swell to the size of coconuts because of lack of sex, unfinished bjs, and just not cummin when he knows he should.

Cure: JUST WACK IT MAN!! or get your woman to help you out and do the job right. It's that simple to make the horrible pain go away.
note to all women,

NEVER NEVER NEVER give your man blue balls...its the worse pain he will ever feel in his life and he never deserves it...well, almost never...

blue balls
arousal of the penis without ejaculation, causing discomfort in the lower abdomen. Similar sensation to being kicked or hit in the tescticles.
She left me with a throbbing boner, man do I hate having blue balls.

source

Blue balls
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Blue balls is a slang term[1] for the condition of temporary fluid congestion (vasocongestion) in the testicles accompanied by testicular pain,[2] caused by prolonged and unsatisfied sexual arousal in the human male.[3] The term is thought to have originated in the United States, first appearing in 1916.[4] Some urologists call the condition "epididymal hypertension". The condition is not experienced by all males.[5]

Contents [hide]
1 Research
2 See also
3 References
4 External links
Research[edit]
Although widely discussed, there had been scant information in the medical research literature[6] until an article by Chalett and Nerenberg in Pediatrics 2000, which found little formal data regarding the condition but concluded that "The treatment is sexual release." [7]

See also[edit]
Erotic sexual denial
Orgasm control
Sexual frustration
Delayed ejaculation
References[edit]
Jump up ^

wiki source
Thanks for the clear explanation. It was really a serious problem for me that day and I didn't know how to cure it.

I'm not a fan of wanking.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Mhizkel(f): 9:57am On May 03, 2015
GodblessNig247:

That's too bad. SEX IS NOT BY FORCE NOW
I wonder o!
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by adaxxy: 10:00am On May 03, 2015
Guys is number 6 true because my ex duped me with that and I pitied him.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tonyx4x44(m): 10:02am On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thanks for the clear explanation. It was really a serious problem for me that day and I didn't know how to cure it.

I'm not a fan of wanking.

I swear to god the first day for me was terribly not funny... I could not stand up straight... And crawled with all my limbs on the floor to the bathroom. Jumped in the bath and stayed in the water for over 7 hours (not exaggerated)
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 10:32am On May 03, 2015
List the things girls does to a guy when she demand money from him and he couldn't provide it.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 10:40am On May 03, 2015
Why do you pay him a visit when you don't want him to sex you?Why do you accept his money and gifts when you dont like him.That can trigger harsh reaction from him.Dont ever accept a gift from a guy you dont want to give your sweep apple.That is what he pays for in the first place.
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by nosike3(m): 11:15am On May 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't trade words with fools

Btw, were you forced to view the thread at gun point ?

Point of correction, it's thread not trend

Foooool !!!
wow! The nigga really thinks he just put me in my place!!! Nigga get creative with your ten stuffs!!! Don't sound like a sex-deprived death row nitwit!!! My opinion motherfckers!! Bye
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by nosike3(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2015
Psalmwise:
ODE

That's the three letters words that came to mind when I saw your post

:
Uneducated male skank!!! Wasn't speaking to you son of a beach!!! Bye motherfckers angry
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by moment5(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2015
That's evil on the part of the lady,,,so to the ladies, why evil?
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by niytej(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2015
That #6 tho' cheesy I did that once.... smiley
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by totoakins(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2015
ireneony:
i see fp material grin
tosyne2much that no. 4 thou grin

some guys are so immature
angry, what's so special abt 3mins of sex.

one thing i know if sure is if i dont like(i don't wanna give in) i will not come visiting.

tosyne2much @ no.1 what that guy did is very barbaric
thank God say nor be me that guy do that thing to, if not i for cut he manhood
if it's not special then give in
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 03, 2015
wristwatch:

E Don hit FP
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by tonyx4x44(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2015
i don't even 'ask' for sex....

it has to be in the mood, if i misread the mood and you blank me toor.

if the blanking no get credible reason na to lock up and troway face, to avoid becoming maga no 23
Re: 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX by bosschinalu(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros Abeg U̶̲̥̅̊ Bε̲̣̣̣̥ mayweather

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.