Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. (45969 Views)

It1702 Review Thread / Official Tecno L8 Plus Spec, Price & Full Review Thread.. / The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ige101(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2015
Compensate indeed,a thrd that was on its ways to making 1ook views and almost 90 pages.Well am not suprised,it seems Buhari Men are now the moderators on Nl,that was how one stupid moderator on cr section ban me the other dsy simply cos of a joke i commented
tomiwa20:
This thread has been compensated by moving it to front page
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2015
wheezyoung:
bros you sure about the camera cause i won sell my m6 for this hot note....i pray may i see buyer o

Ah now am under pressure, look for someone with the phone and test it out yourself

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2015
ohiza:
Looks like Fut Minna hostel,..OP

Yeah it is
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2015
mezcri:
guy, no be Bosso Hostel be dat for FUT Minna?

Nah him

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by leTrizzle: 2:34pm On May 03, 2015
Richhard:
A pic taken with hot note
Bosso campus?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by madgoat(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2015
So d other thread was deleted... But why? angry
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Thespecialone(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2015
ige101:
Wait ooo,you mean the other thread was deleted cos of the links the techlector guy posted?, that is crazy,Nairaland is becoming something else,how else do u reward a guy for his hardwork other than clicking on the link to his blog?

Read rules 1 to 21 of nairaland rules

then there's a small red text that reads

Please do not post adverts in this section, to avoid being banned.

The mods may generally turn a blind a eye if ads there are not too much atleast they understand guys are hustling but mehn! the ads on the former thread was just too much. I hope the dude got 30days for his efforts. Lots of valuable information lost. T
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ige101(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2015
Scratch resistant, means that the product is able to withstand minor scratches.

bigass123:

most glass screens are scratch resistant.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ige101(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2015
All lies,i followed that thread from Day one and the only link he posted that got some angry was the jumia voucher codes,they guy stylishly blure the real codes and made dem to visit the blog for he real deal which i think isnt bad

Thespecialone:

The mods may generally turn a blind a eye if ads there are not too much atleast they understand guys are hustling but mehn! the ads on the former thread was just too much. I hope the dude got 30days for his efforts. Lots of valuable information lost. T
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by donefesco(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2015
nonny400:

Camera? Ram? Bro you're wrong. I used it for three days heavily before deciding to sell my s5. That camera Na die,very beautiful even at night.

the pix taken wit d cam aint dat sharp, especially if u zoom, i love the front cam though, and why does my used ram always remain in the 500mb+ category
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ige101(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2015
This is one of NL rules---9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scamming, copyright infringment, hacking, gay meetings, and incitement.

Yet we see lots of thread whole dedicated to hacking/copy infrigement, and till date they are still running..IMEI TWEAKING IS ONE EXAMPLE
Thespecialone:

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by iheanyi40(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2015
Nawa o, d mod wey delete d old thread get mind o shocked
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by donefesco(m): 2:44pm On May 03, 2015
pix taken with d back camera

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by donefesco(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2015
pix taken with the front camera

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2015
leTrizzle:
Bosso campus?

Yeah
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ige101(m): 2:46pm On May 03, 2015
Imagine ooo,i think there is more to it than what they are telling us,why didnt they ban the guy,delete the advert if need be instead of deleting the whole thread

iheanyi40:
Nawa o, d mod wey delete d old thread get mind o shocked
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by donefesco(m): 2:48pm On May 03, 2015
nature pix(itz got d colours spot on)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Thespecialone(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2015
ige101:

This is one of NL rules---9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scamming, copyright infringment, hacking, gay meetings, and incitement.

Yet we see lots of thread whole dedicated to hacking/copy infrigement, and till date they are still running..IMEI TWEAKING IS ONE EXAMPLE
I honestly don't want to go into a debate here however like I hinted, the mods use their discretion.
Anyway, life goes on.
*sips chilled coke*
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by iheanyi40(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2015
ige101:

Imagine ooo,i think there is more to it than what they are telling us,why didnt they ban the guy,delete the advert if need be instead of deleting the whole thread

broda I wonder o, y delete dt kind thread wit so much info, thread wey don pass 100pages, nw person go start frm d scratch again, arrrgghh, de cud av jst ban d guy delete d adverts let d thread match on, mtcheew NL don de f uck up o
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Thespecialone(m): 2:55pm On May 03, 2015
ANYWAY, IF WE WANT THE OLD THREAD BACK, THERE'S SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE.
IT'S TO LOBBY SEUN TO BAN THE OFFENDING USERS AND THE POSTS AND RESTORE THE THREAD.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by zaiinneeii(f): 2:56pm On May 03, 2015
Hello, I just got my hot note nd i gat to say the bat3 lyf is d ultimate, I just ve a problem I cnt install external launchers on it nd it's vexing. All in all I luv d fone.

P.S if anyone has any idea on how to install external launchers, would appreciate it
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by lanre316: 2:56pm On May 03, 2015
eaglechild:
Can anyone rate it vs Samsung Galaxy grand prime.

Why not Google both of their specs and do a side by side comparison. If you're waiting for someone else to do your job for you, you're on a very loooooooooong thing.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by bigass123(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2015
I hear

ige101:

Scratch resistant, means that the product is able to withstand minor scratches.

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by donefesco(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2015
screenshots of the home screen and menu
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Elxandre(m): 2:58pm On May 03, 2015
When I tried this camera, the color reproduction was quite messy, so I'm always surprised when you guys say it's awesome.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Elxandre(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2015
When I tried this camera, the color reproduction was quite messy, so I'm always surprised when you guys say it's awesome.
I don't think there's anything special about the charger though. I'm sure my 1.8A charger will charge it as fast.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by grinface98(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2015
Thespecialone:
I honestly don't want to go into a debate here however like I hinted, the mods use their discretion.
Anyway, life goes on.
*sips chilled coke*
Remember, Coke ain't good for you
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ige101(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2015
Lobby fire,why Lobby? what do i stand to benefit? when i am not allowed to refer users to the full review on my blog?
Thespecialone:
ANYWAY, IF WE WANT THE OLD THREAD BACK, THERE'S SOMETHING THAT CAN BE DONE.
IT'S TO LOBBY SEUN TO BAN THE OFFENDING USERS AND THE POSTS AND RESTORE THE THREAD.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ige101(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2015
Check well if the device you have with u is really the i hot note grin

Elxandre:
I don't think there's anything special about the charger though. I'm sure my 1.8A charger will charge it as fast.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ige101(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2015
Ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa,Nairalanders dont do that,they even want u to tell them where the power button is grin

lanre316:

Why not Google both of their specs and do a side by side comparison. If you're waiting for someone else to do your job for you, you're on a very loooooooooong thing.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by donhils: 3:06pm On May 03, 2015
Orubebed:

great, 8/10, when u wanna use the charger,don't turn it upside down when charging,it will get hot,bet when u use it the right way,u good to go!
I meant like is it 1.8Amp, 2Amps or 3Amps
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Thespecialone(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2015
Hi guys,

I just created a thread appealing to seun to restore the original thread,

if you are interested, you can add your voice here

https://www.nairaland.com/2291722/bringbackour-original-infinix-hote-note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

I Got My NTEL Sim Card... / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Orange To Enter The Nigerian GSM Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.