Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. (45932 Views)

It1702 Review Thread / Official Tecno L8 Plus Spec, Price & Full Review Thread.. / The Blog Review Thread (B.R.T) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Thespecialone(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2015
ige101:
Lobby fire,why Lobby? what do i stand to benefit? when i am not allowed to refer users to the full review on my blog?
dont be selfish. the idea is for people to learn. if everyone was thinking about what they would get only ...
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Elxandre(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2015
ige101:
Check well if the device you have with u is really the i hot note grin

lol it is.
I think I judged it based on the 5 megapixel Lumia I had with me.
I wasn't happy my 5mp camera knew the chair was light brown instead of darkish brown the infinix hot note portrayed
I wish I could lay my hands on this phone to give an illustration.
Still looking to buy this phone sha nevertheless. smiley e
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by uncleck: 3:09pm On May 03, 2015
Is Infirnix Hot different from Infirnix hot note?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by omisakint: 3:11pm On May 03, 2015
Nice phone. Just try and get the glass screen protector. I think it cost 1k
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Thespecialone(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2015
if you are interested in having the old thread back, you can add your voice here

https://www.nairaland.com/2291722/bringbackour-original-infinix-hote-note
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by eaglechild: 3:12pm On May 03, 2015
lanre316:

Why not Google both of their specs and do a side by side comparison. If you're waiting for someone else to do your job for you, you're on a very loooooooooong thing.
Lol
I mean practical experience.

I have checked the specs and they are somewhat similar so I keep wondering why the Samsung is almost double the price.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 03, 2015
You will ever enjoy the phone, am using it now and is the best phone and the
lowest i have ever used. Try it bro and see

lol it is.
I think I judged it based on the 5 megapixel Lumia I had with me.
I wasn't happy my 5mp camera knew the chair was light brown instead of darkish brown the infinix hot note portrayed
I wish I could lay my hands on this phone to give an illustration.
Still looking to buy this phone sha nevertheless. smiley example.[/quote]
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ige101(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2015
yes ,competely different,however my friend and one of your friend can provide a detailed answer to that question www.giyf.com

uncleck:
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2015
uncleck:

Funny question ,but Yeah ,even the name is different
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Richhard(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2015
eaglechild:

Lol

I have checked the specs and they are somewhat similar so I keep wondering why the Samsung is almost double the price.

That's because of the name "samsung"
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by uncleck: 3:24pm On May 03, 2015
ige101:
yes ,competely different,however my friend and one of your friend can provide a detailed answer to that question www.giyf.com

ok Tnx
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by enoch273: 3:25pm On May 03, 2015
Elxandre:
When I tried this camera, the color reproduction was quite messy, so I'm always surprised when you guys say it's awesome.
I don't think there's anything special about the charger though. I'm sure my 1.8A charger will charge it as fast.
pls which phone're you using?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by bankai2015(f): 3:32pm On May 03, 2015
truth of the matter be say, many j-force dey this thread and them go tel you say the phone good, dont be decieve, the phone no make sense at all, image phone dey read 56 degree, and the screen no clear at all
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by lanre316: 3:35pm On May 03, 2015
eaglechild:

Lol

I would go for Infinix Hot Note over Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime for these reasons.

1. Sharper display: IHN has 267ppi while GGP has 220 ppi
2. Better battery. This point alone makes it the current champion of affordable and decent phones.
3. N23,500 is more easily affordable. I won't cry much if i lose that amount, but I would cry rivers if I lose N50,000.
4. Tecno Carlcare are available to fix problems with Infinix phones.(yes, you heard me right, they have a sort of deal with each other)
5. 5.5 inch screen will serve me better than 5 inch screen. I intend to manage some blogs and type a lot on it. I also love watching movies and reading ebooks.
6. Generally the specs of IHN is greater than GGP and almost equal to Galaxy Note 2.(Again, don't take my word for it. Just look up both of their specs and do a side-by-side comparison)

That's my take on it. Contrary views and opinions are welcome.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by MojiDelano(f): 3:36pm On May 03, 2015
I bought one after I was told to pay N38K for my s4 screen. Its a great phone.
OluBendel:

It's no hype my dear. I dumped my galaxy note 3 for this device. To imagine the money I repeatedly spent in replacing n3 cracked screen is more than it cost me to get a brand new infinix hot note sounds incredulous. I only wish I had gotten it much earlier. It is a fantastic device and highly recommendable.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Elxandre(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2015
enoch273:
pls which phone're you using?
Lumia 520. the charger is a blackberry charger i bought tho.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by ige101(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2015
Has any one ever told you this? your good-morning na lie ,it mean nothing that comes out of your buccal cavity can ever be true

bankai2015:
truth of the matter be say, many j-force dey this thread and them go tel you say the phone good, dont be decieve, the phone no make sense at all, image phone dey read 56 degree, and the screen no clear at all

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by solid3(m): 3:38pm On May 03, 2015
uncleck:

Yes. They are two different phones. The infinix hot note is the in thing. The infinix hot is a smaller version.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by nonny400(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2015
bankai2015:

The most unreasonable comment ever seen.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by bankai2015(f): 3:43pm On May 03, 2015
ige101:
Has any one ever told you this? your good-morning na lie ,it mean nothing that comes out of your buccal cavity can ever be true

sorry, i dont do e fight with a kid
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by bankai2015(f): 3:44pm On May 03, 2015
nonny400:

The most unreasonable comment ever seen.
good for you
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by enoch273: 3:45pm On May 03, 2015
Elxandre:
Lumia 520. the charger is a blackberry charger i bought tho.
okay.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by enoch273: 3:46pm On May 03, 2015
Abeg this phone camera and l6 camera, which is better
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by dorange(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2015
Also using the hot note, the phone is super cool,.... Nice battery, fast charging, great gesture features, great camera nd so many other nice stuffs. A good phone in general. It only charges fast using it own charger ooooo.... If u use anoda charger or via laptop u go sleep for dere nii....
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by raystar96(m): 3:52pm On May 03, 2015
dorange:
Also using the hot note, the phone is super cool,.... Nice battery, fast charging, great gesture features, great camera nd so many other nice stuffs. A good phone in general. It only charges fast using it own charger ooooo.... If u use anoda charger or via laptop u go sleep for dere nii....
am using the phone..... Its great... But 1 gig ram is a major con.... If u are a gamer u would understand better.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by dorange(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2015
Some pictures taken with the back camera

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by dorange(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2015
raystar96:
am using the phone..... Its great... But 1 gig ram is a major con.... If u are a gamer u would understand better.

Yea... But it still performing well in dat aspect sha.... Played modern combat 5 and fifa 15 ultimate team on it nd it was cool.... No glitches so far sha.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 03, 2015
Massive device... playing PS3 on it before commenting... nice graphics and battery/charging wows me! worth the 24k I threw on it. 5star for Infinix
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by otokx(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2015
Does the phone still come with mtn free data?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by olu4life(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2015
Lol, Na 2A charger dey freak una? My phone uses 2A, been using it aince last year. U can even buy in the market. The only reasonable thing in this infinix is the battery capacity
Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by eaglechild: 4:16pm On May 03, 2015
lanre316:

I would go for Infinix Hot Note over Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime for these reasons.

1. Sharper display: IHN has 267ppi while GGP has 220 ppi
2. Better battery. This point alone makes it the current champion of affordable and decent phones.
3. N23,500 is more easily affordable. I won't cry much if i lose that amount, but I would cry rivers if I lose N50,000.
4. Tecno Carlcare are available to fix problems with Infinix phones.(yes, you heard me right, they have a sort of deal with each other)
5. 5.5 inch screen will serve me better than 5 inch screen. I intend to manage some blogs and type a lot on it. I also love watching movies and reading ebooks.
6. Generally the specs of IHN is greater than GGP and almost equal to Galaxy Note 2.(Again, don't take my word for it. Just look up both of their specs and do a side-by-side comparison)

That's my take on it. Contrary views and opinions are welcome.
Thanks.

The GGP has a 5 MP secondary camera vs 2 MP on the IHN.
The GGP has a removable battery and supports 4G.

The OS is 4. 44, IHN is 4. 42 (not really so important).

The rest of what you said is true.
IHN offers more value for money.
I just hope it will be as durable as the Samsung.

I already have a GGP and it is annoying to think I could have gotten 2 IHN and given one out.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Review Thread. by femakins: 4:16pm On May 03, 2015
I am using Infinix hot bt got dis wonderful phone infinix hot note for my wife from JUMIA on Friday and d fone was Waaaaaoooooh. E dey do me as if make I collect d hot note and dash her d infinix hot because I too trip for D fone as my Infinix hot now looks so inferior to her Infinix hot note. It is a real development above d Infinix hot. Gud work!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) / I Got My NTEL Sim Card... / Orange To Enter The Nigerian GSM Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.