Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis (55530 Views)

Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 12:29pm On May 04, 2015
tohshine:
U hav gonorrhea and u might go for HIV test bro

...gonnnorea and HIV are not f**kin the same ting...what the f*** is wrong wit u Homebase guys for Gods sake!!! (no ofeense) angry
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Bexson: 12:37pm On May 04, 2015
MrCork:

....bro don't worry,it takes time to gerrrrit & wiill hope fully make more sense once u disvirgin yorsef (no ofeeense) smiley
Maybe you think you are talking to a 15-year old.
Ignorance is bliss anyway. Enjoy!
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 12:40pm On May 04, 2015
Bexson:
Maybe you think you are talking to a 15-year old.
Ignorance is bliss anyway. Enjoy!

...correetion....there are loads of 30 yr old viiirggins and u r a virrrggin... If u don't gerrrit,we will help u. Be proud; undecided
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nicepoker(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2015
showafrica:

Herpes does not have symptoms....he's got serious infection. Make him go see doc, do culture test and stds simple. He should only pray say HIV no follow. Next time, I warn you, there is no future in the past. Learn to move forward in life. Time does not go backwards, it only goes forward and I have never seen where the earth is going anticlockwise.
The earth rotates in a counter clock wise direction when viewed from the north star note that pls.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nicepoker(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2015
OP U ARE PREGNANT.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Bexson: 12:51pm On May 04, 2015
MrCork:

...correetion....there are loads of 30 yr old viiirggins and u r a virrrggin... If u don't gerrrit,we will help u. Be proud; undecided
E go clear for ya eye one day. Illiteracy is your problem.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 12:58pm On May 04, 2015
Bexson:

E go clear for ya eye one day. Illiteracy is your problem.

...bro you cannot educate yor sef from watchin bluuee movies..at least,I tried!.. undecided
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by scarwiz(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2015
McEwen:
gonococcus grin grin
erus
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by frankdudus(m): 1:14pm On May 04, 2015
datedoboi:

Jesus… I don enter
Hope it has cure? cry
I wld advice u to see a doc cus if u go for self treatment diffnt antibiotics wld be recomdd...
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Bexson: 1:14pm On May 04, 2015
MrCork:

...bro you cannot educate yor sef from watchin bluuee movies..at least,I tried!.. undecided
Lol. You are really talking like a drunk. I don't know whether you want me to start denying or accepting all your 'allegations' as if doing so even matters. First, it was "you are a virgin" now it's "watching blue movies" blah blah... as if you even know me in person. All in the effort of trying to cover your illiteracy or make me stoop down to your level.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Holatunde007(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

What could be the cause since she said she noticed nothing like that.

I feel litle hotness in my pe.nis
Help.
I am planning to go see doc. Tomorrow.
Oh my God why me.
I swear if this thing stop no more sex… till further notice

Young man don't fools us here, its not ur Ex u slept with, it sm1's else wife or gf, cos wat u just experience is nothing but wat dey call MAGUN
Chai I pity u, u had start avoiding anything call garri, or crossing anytin gutter.....
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 1:29pm On May 04, 2015
Bexson:
Lol. You are really talking like a drunk. I don't know whether you want me to start denying or accepting all your 'allegations' as if doing so even matters. First, it was "you are a virgin" now it's "watching blue movies" blah blah... as if you even know me in person. All in the effort of trying to cover your illiteracy or make me stoop down to your level.

[color=#000099]....you are a viirginn......if u no norhin about sexxxx or conndums,..ask and I will explain..please stop makin a fool of yorsef and muss QUIT!! (no ofeense),,[/color embarassed]
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Bexson: 2:03pm On May 04, 2015
MrCork:

[color=#000099]....you are a viirginn......if u no norhin about sexxxx or conndums,..ask and I will explain..please stop makin a fool of yorsef and muss QUIT!! (no ofeense),,[/color embarassed]
If I know nothing about sex or condoms, I should ask and you'll explain? Well, I never asked you about sex. I'm, in fact, trying to educate your African illiterate mind about sex and the use of condoms. Please stop making a fool of yourself. It doesn't matter how many girls you've phucked recklessly. I have a girlfriend, OK, and our sex life is great, and we take precautions. I may not be as promiscuous as you are, that doesn't make you more knowledgeable. Just accept that you are a block head ignoramus and accept you don't know (no offence) and stop making a fool of yourself. Don't quote me again, kid, if you don't have anything important to say. Bye.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Ekaka1(m): 2:05pm On May 04, 2015
supereagle:

One can burst ooo
Now you lots are annoying me.
Either you abstain or use a medically certified rubber and wear it properly.,....,burst....burst...burst...are you wearing it over your teeth?...haba
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 04, 2015
[i][/i]First - Never have unprotected sex with ur EX after seperation no matter d duration of coming back.
Second - take him or her to hospital for proper diagnotic. DON'T TRUST UR EX TO EXTEND OF BLEEPING
EACH OTHER. BE WARNED!
Back to ur predicament
It is sexually transmitted infection(STI) GORNORRHEA.
Treatment- go to hospital. Make sure u re-run TEST to be sure its gone totally
Else, it might render you unfertile
NOTE- LET HER UNDERGO TREATMENT ALONGSIDE AND AVOID HAVING INTERCOURSE
DURING TREATMENT INORDER TO AVOID RE- INFECTION.
Sorry!!!
It is easier said than done that u won't have sex again.
Pray to God that you are not infected with HIV
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by bonasera: 2:40pm On May 04, 2015
Nigger u need to reduce your butter intake grin
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by osaeti(f): 3:08pm On May 04, 2015
nar gono u carry oo, even your ex no go kno say she get am, drag her mak she follow u see doctor. sori ehn
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by shepherdnoble: 4:00pm On May 04, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

What could be the cause since she said she noticed nothing like that.

I feel litle hotness in my pe.nis
Help.
I am planning to go see doc. Tomorrow.
Oh my God why me.
I swear if this thing stop no more sex… till further notice
NO TOTO IS FREE FROM DISEASE!!!
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by ThankULord: 4:11pm On May 04, 2015
BROS YOUR EX NA CONFIRM ASHAWO. SHE DON DO YOU STRONG THING. MAKE U TRY GOKO CLEANSER. IF HE NOR WORK,
THEN SEE A DOCTOR.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Limerick: 4:16pm On May 04, 2015
MrCork:

....easy wit ma lies?..bro, ask yor woman (no ofeeense) embarassed
what is my woman's name?
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 5:50pm On May 04, 2015
Bexson:

If I know nothing about sex or condoms, I should ask and you'll explain? Well, I never asked you about sex. I'm, in fact, trying to educate your African illiterate mind about sex and the use of condoms. Please stop making a fool of yourself. It doesn't matter how many girls you've phucked recklessly. I have a girlfriend, OK, and our sex life is great, and we take precautions. I may not be as promiscuous as you are, that doesn't make you more knowledgeable. Just accept that you are a block head ignoramus and accept you don't know (no offence) and stop making a fool of yourself. Don't quote me again, kid, if you don't have anything important to say. Bye.

.. Beverly..,may I remind u that I hav fuk so many babes includin yor woman.. And may I all so remind u that I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot and the last time I checked...i don't see any female sayn no to a guy who drive £28000 (cssh) range rover spot.

...wot u need to be worrying about is:..althoughit may take u 15yrs but Can u aford it?? (no ofeensce)
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by pomsky: 6:24pm On May 04, 2015
datedoboi:

Jesus… I don enter
Hope it has cure? cry

[size=14pt].........my friend beta talk intelligently. Do you think "Jesus" you just blurted out is an exclamation?
When the discharge turns to black, you will hala chisos then. Who gives a hoot whether you released in her or not? Mumu![/size] angry
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by pomsky: 6:29pm On May 04, 2015
MrCork:

.. Beverly..,may I remind u that I hav fuk so many babes includin yor woman.. And may I all so remind u that I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot and the last time I checked...i don't see any female sayn no to a guy who drive £28000 (cssh) range rover spot.

...wot u need to be worrying about is:..althoughit may take u 15yrs but Can u aford it?? (no ofeensce)
smiley

[size=14pt]......kai, nairaland is a real market where every Tom, Jick & Harry come to start blurting out bull.
Tis a real pity!
* shaking his head sadly*[/size] sad
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 7:03pm On May 04, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt]......kai, nairaland is a real market where every Tom, Jick & Harry come to start blurting out bull.
Tis a real pity!
* shaking his head sadly*[/size] sad

^^^ the unemployed tryn to giv career advise!! (I tink am gion bak to bed...no ofeense) embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by nas4q(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ the unemployed tryn to giv career advise!! (I tink am gion bak to bed...no ofeense) embarassed
Oooh d crazy one is back
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by matingo(f): 8:45pm On May 04, 2015
It's gonorrhea, go see doctor sharp sharp
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by allcomage: 8:57pm On May 04, 2015
shepherdnoble:
NO TOTO IS FREE FROM DISEASE!!!
I concur. I shocks me that a man will in this age bury his bare dick in a pussy of a woman that is not his wife. I see it as taking a rope to the forest to commit suicide. Thank your God if she hasn't given you hiv.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by tohshine(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2015
MrCork:

...gonnnorea and HIV are not f**kin the same ting...what the f*** is wrong wit u Homebase guys for Gods sake!!! (no ofeense) angry
read what I wrote again
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 10:06pm On May 04, 2015
tohshine:
read what I wrote again

...gonnorea & HIV r not the same..gademmmit. Bro am simply tryna help u...why do u people find it had to take to correction?? (no ofeense) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by freshdude99(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2015
showafrica:

Herpes does not have symptoms....he's got serious infection. Make him go see doc, do culture test and stds simple. He should only pray say HIV no follow. Next time, I warn you, there is no future in the past. Learn to move forward in life. Time does not go backwards, it only goes forward and I have never seen where the earth is going anticlockwise.
I call this wisdom kiss
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 8:34am On May 05, 2015
....dont mean to sound rides but u Homebase people r clarly from another planet (no ofeense) undecided
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by shepherdnoble: 9:14am On May 05, 2015
allcomage:

I concur. I shocks me that a man will in this age bury his bare dick in a pussy of a woman that is not his wife. I see it as taking a rope to the forest to commit suicide. Thank your God if she hasn't given you hiv.
NO TOTO IS DISEASE FREE! EVEN THAT OF YOUR WIFE IS NOT FREE FROM VAGINAL SPIROGYRA POPULARY KNOWN AS GONO-FUNGAL....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) / Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.