Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis (55521 Views)

Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by shepherdnoble: 9:15am On May 05, 2015
allcomage:

I concur. I shocks me that a man will in this age bury his bare dick in a pussy of a woman that is not his wife. I see it as taking a rope to the forest to commit suicide. Thank your God if she hasn't given you hiv.
NO TOTO IS DISEASE FREE! EVEN THAT OF YOUR WIFE IS NOT FREE FROM VAGINAL SPIROGYRA POPULARY KNOWN AS GONO-FUNGAL....NA BABA GOD DEY SAVE PESIN.

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by datedoboi: 8:12pm On May 05, 2015
I went to hospital yesterday, and I was instructed to press the base of my di.ck for the fluid to come out for them to collect the sample for culture. After that, I was given injection and some antibiotic drugs. And they said it normally takes three days for the result. But since I took the injection and taking the drugs they gave me, the yellowish fluid has gone but I still feel litle pain when peeing.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Mrblaze06: 11:00pm On May 16, 2015
datedoboi:
I went to hospital yesterday, and I was instructed to press the base of my di.ck for the fluid to come out for them to collect the sample for culture. After that, I was given injection and some antibiotic drugs. And they said it normally takes three days for the result. But since I took the injection and taking the drugs they gave me, the yellowish fluid has gone but I still feel litle pain when peeing.
how are you feeling now
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Raymondluv(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
hw ar u feeling now
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Maiva12(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Relax young man, the general name for ur sickness is STD. however don't freak out, go and get tested to know if is gonorrhea or what ever. I can rest assure u that it wasn't HIV, HIV sign and symptoms doesn't pop out withing days or week of having unprotected sex. However if u want to keep it to ur self and don't want anyone to know here is a medication that can help cure it in days if properly use.
-ciprofloxacin tablet. Not more than #300 Naira
-flagil tab
- paracetamol.
Cipro is for urinary tracks infection. thank me letter.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by nas4q(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oga bros don carry
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by moststylish(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
tociano009:
It is Gonorrhea, but you can cure it with just 50# just but a bottle of chelsea dry gin and 10 capsule of ampicilin blue and yellow one, pure the capsules inside the gin and mix it, drink half of the gin in the night after eating. ..100% sure you will be totally deliver in the the morning after your first urine and drink the remaining in the night again
can this remedy also be used for staph?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.