Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis (55529 Views)

Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrScript(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2015
Pishure of ur penis removing yellowish fluid or...

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by killjoy(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2015
hj
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Matttthew(m): 9:29pm On May 03, 2015
Na tetracycline

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Beesluv: 9:29pm On May 03, 2015
ice cream
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by toyoutoyou: 9:29pm On May 03, 2015
Guy,this can only happen as a result of infection through sexual intercourse.U really need to consult a doctor to prescribe a drug for u.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by jamillion: 9:30pm On May 03, 2015
Ur x I smell std...gonorrhea undecided
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Zellie: 9:31pm On May 03, 2015
You have an STI
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:31pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
you have made a decision to visit a doctor tomorrow, why bring your issue here then?

I pray its HIV so you can learn how to use protection or stay away from premarital sex
what rubbish is this!!!! How can you wish someone HIV.....it's not funny!

13 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by loomer: 9:31pm On May 03, 2015
Them bring food for u, u just start to chop, u no call the tester.

2 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Pizzy01(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2015
Lol... ya own don finish. You don carry staphylococcus
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by yungEX(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2015
as u don carry gono na Godwin!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by dyabman(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

What could be the cause since she said she noticed nothing like that.

I feel litle hotness in my pe.nis
Help.
I am planning to go see doc. Tomorrow.
Oh my God why me.
I swear if this thing stop no more sex… till further notice

Lobatan !! pelu bi mo se so so so so fun e to , shior ! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by agarawu23(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
what rubbish is this!!!! How can you wish someone HIV.....it's not funny!
its a forum , drop your own opinion and face your marketundecided

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:33pm On May 03, 2015
Op, am not sure u knw what german cell means........did u?
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by goodgood2(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
Son, don't worry; it's a simple case of yellow fever.

2 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by teemanbastos(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
BIBblacboy:
o boi walai you don chop magun
if na magun.. E wunt b alive to tell dis storygrin grin
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by micrep3030(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
I think is too much sugar but see a doctor
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Lastdon02(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
u don #Carry
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
Fear not OP. its gono for sure but the cure sure gan. Choose the injection for instant like cure, I'm sure you go dey worried by now.

Let the girl know, its kinda hard for females to detect the infection. It could have been AIDS.

Wear your boots always.

5 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by retepmurt(m): 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
Gonopapa
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Cutehector(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2015
Chai..wen he was ramiin it into her, d tin was sweetin his brain.. Harder harder .. Boys been skin diving since 18BC...

2 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by gebest: 9:35pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

What could be the cause since she said she noticed nothing like that.

I feel litle hotness in my pe.nis
Help.
I am planning to go see doc. Tomorrow.
Oh my God why me.
I swear if this thing stop no more sex… till further notice
bro na HIV o
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by BIBblacboy: 9:36pm On May 03, 2015
teemanbastos:
if na magun.. E wunt b alive to tell dis storygrin grin
no mind me jare bros .....i wan scare the hell out of his d1ck wey no gt control
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Angelou(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2015
McEwen:
gonococcus grin grin
this is a combination of gonococcus erus, staphylococcus erus, and other unidentified eruses grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Ewuro4: 9:36pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
its a forum , drop your own opinion and face your marketundecided

It's a forum alright but that doesn't give you the audacity to curse OP. That's crude coming from a reverend father you. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by ikechukz(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2015
I recommend 2 sachets of mustard seed mixed with ogogoro for the OP. It cures all kinds of aureuses. undecidedI

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 03, 2015
Possibly you have one of the STDs, you need to see a Dr for VDRL and RVS...

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by adozie(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:
...GONORRHEA!!! (Google it) angry

Absolutely!!! Too sad, she tricked into believing that she is clean. See a doctor quick!!!

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by McEwen(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2015
Angelou:
this is a combination of gonococcus erus, staphylococcus erus, and other unidentified eruses grin
grin grin
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by DrGroove(f): 9:37pm On May 03, 2015
Thats ordinary Gonorrhoea... Lucky you, It's very curable

Check your HIV status as well.........

Goodluck but not Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Apex32: 9:37pm On May 03, 2015
U don over do nd it's now result to big gobe cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) / Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.