Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis (55515 Views)

Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by agarawu23(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2015
Ewuro4:

It's a forum alright but that doesn't give you the audacity to curse OP. That's crude coming from a reverend father you. undecided
MR man dats not a curse and I am nt a Reverend father. truth is bitter
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 03, 2015
Bros..ur prick don enta am

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by DrGroove(f): 9:38pm On May 03, 2015
gebest:
bro na HIV o
Harsh diagnosis!

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by phollybee(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
I once had same experience... .but thank God I scape tru and really learnt my Lesson.... that jackpot of most ladies are full of different diseases o although she might not know but... next time u use ur Rubber....
ever since then I SAY NO TO SEX

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by tunde1200(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin

MrScript:
Pishure of ur penis removing yellowish fluid or...
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Ewuro4: 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
MR man dats not a curse and I am nt a Reverend father. truth is bitter

You've been reported. Another deregatory word against OP will cause you another post here.

2 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by harrysterol(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
Bro na game over for u o
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by mankan2k7(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2015
See a doctor or Medical lab scientists and stop asking babalawo on nairaland
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Brugo(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2015
Angelou:
this is a combination of gonococcus erus, staphylococcus erus, and other unidentified eruses grin

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by goodgood2(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2015
I don't think so, but I do believe she's infected someone before, judging by her tone.
agarawu23:
are u the lady who infected him? see your doctor too
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by fairygeh(f): 9:40pm On May 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Ti poster ti ba,poster own don catch am cheesy Next time,use condom or hold body,pele o tongue
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by omojeesu(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2015
MY ADVICE (ALTHOUGH I THINK YOUVE JUST MADE THIS UP)
1) SEE A QUALIFIED MEDICAL DOCTOR. DON'T GO TO CHEMIST OR SEE HERBALIST.
2) TAKE PRESCRIBED DRUGS. ADHERE FULLY.
3) DO HIV SCREENING
4) NO SEX UNTIL FULLY TREATED
5) GET YOUR PARTNER TREATED AND TESTED FOR HIV
6) SERIOUSLY CONSIDER SETTLING DOWN IN A MUTUALLY FAITHFULL MARRIAGE. EVEN CONDOM IS NOT 100% PROTECTIVE AND GOD FROWNS AT SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

10 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 03, 2015
see a doctor... you don't get advice about this sort of thing on a forum... see a doctor.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by bussy2020(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2015
HIV test straight!
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by agarawu23(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2015
goodgood2:
I don't think so, but I do believe she's infected someone before, judging by her tone.
I tire oooo
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Ewuro4: 9:41pm On May 03, 2015
OP see a doctor ASAP.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by agarawu23(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2015
Ewuro4:

You've been reported. Another deregatory word against OP will cause you another post here.
mitcheeew
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Ewuro4: 9:42pm On May 03, 2015
agarawu23:
mitcheeew

That's better tongue tongue
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 03, 2015
BOY CURE YOUR STI BEFORE YOU GET URETHRAL STRICTURE IN 15-20YRS FROM NOW. DOCUMENT MY COMMENT.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by generalissimo(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2015
ogorkojo:

Are u for real? That's harsh and unnecessary.
Na gonorrhoea pain dey worry am cheesy
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Cholls(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2015
my brother u need native harb no no.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by dominicson: 9:44pm On May 03, 2015
Atosi
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by loomer: 9:45pm On May 03, 2015
Nigerians, very funny set of people.
See how them de advise the guy, and be their brother's keeper.

Tomorrow now them go start with hate comments, Yoruba vs igbo

3 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by teemanbastos(m): 9:45pm On May 03, 2015
BIBblacboy:
no mind me jare bros .....i wan scare the hell out of his d1ck wey no gt control
grin grin grin
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by datedoboi: 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
micrep3030:
I think is too much sugar but see a doctor

My mind is telling me that , recently I took much sugar, I believe its peak milk and millo I drank too much recently, cos is like they are expiring, they gat to taste like normal but the expiration months still far.

I will doc tomorrow. Thanks all for d comments
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by goodgood2(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
Son, don't worry; it's just a simple of yellow fever.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by jamalchance(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
Dude we all suppose to be mature here na
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by free2ryhme: 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

What could be the cause since she said she noticed nothing like that.

I feel litle hotness in my pe.nis
Help.
I am planning to go see doc. Tomorrow.
Oh my God why me.
I swear if this thing stop no more sex… till further notice

you have contacted a venereal disease

why cant you abstain? I would not ask y u did not use condom

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 03, 2015
Better go to a good hospital/laboratory for proper diagnosis.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

What could be the cause since she said she noticed nothing like that.

I feel litle hotness in my pe.nis
Help.
I am planning to go see doc. Tomorrow.
Oh my God why me.
I swear if this thing stop no more sex… till further notice

Ask God for forgiveness.

Have you heard of garlic ? Go and buy N100 worth and keep eating 3cloves every night for 3 weeks running. Under one week, the pain will varnish.

2 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by bayele01(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2015
Na GONOCACUS. Nothing do you. Just visit ur physician... Confirmed STD

2 Likes

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by cato3(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2015
in igbo language, we call it oya ota garri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) / Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.