Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands (4762 Views)

My Boss Asked Me If I'm Pregnant? Should I Get Angry? / Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? / Woman Sues Her Fiance For Taking Her Virginity Before Dumping Her,demands #3.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by yazz09(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2015
I just need matured minds to comment here

I have been in a long distance relationship with this babe for Like a month plus now, we had been getting along well. Talking /chatting on a daily basis. Two days ago I told here that my parents does not approve me been in a relationship with a girl from here side, she took it well.

But asked me to give her one thing that she'll use to remember me. I asked her what she wanted and she told me to carry my child. I told her I can't do that.

Please guys I hope am not making mistake or been harsh on that decision. Cause she said she would'nt taking care of the baby alone.
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by Nobody: 9:00am On May 04, 2015
All these lies on NL.. .

Get her pregnant and then start planning your wedding..

The ear hears something only once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by agarawu23(m): 9:01am On May 04, 2015
u must be a rich nigga
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by pTomz(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2015
Flee

she wants to pin you down indirectly

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by yazz09(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:
All these lies on NL.. .

Bro I do not lie.
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by richidinho(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2015
Help her out
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by naijaboiy: 9:09am On May 04, 2015
You have told her you can't do it so what is the harsh decision there? undecided

When you give someone a house or car as a gift do you still help the person in maintaining it?

How can you do her a favour and still take care of the child?

This whole story just looks like bullshit to me. undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by Young03(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2015
if u pregnant her,dude na marriage straight
d babe get plans for u
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by Nobody: 9:15am On May 04, 2015
The first thing to do, is to ask her the motive behind her request. Least to say, some girls can be very dangerous and unavoidable. Maybe she wants to birth your child so that she could later use it as a weapon against you in forcing you to marry her. Or for other reasons best known to her.
Don`t jump ignorantly into things that will hinder ur life.
Like i earlier said, sit her down then discuss this issue properly with her till both of you reach a compromise. If possible involve a third party (a reasonable person who`s advanced a bit in age, so that if an arguement is to ensue he/she could be used as a witness of the agreement made between you and her).
A popular parable goes thus "what you do in the morning may not affect you now but it would surely affect you in the evening."
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by Nobody: 9:18am On May 04, 2015
yazz09:

Bro I do not lie.

Well if it's true then am sure you must have already impregnated her and you're just here to justify your actions
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by iceberylin(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2015
With this kind of brian, what kind of Child will the both of you produce

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2015

When I see a story concocted out of the need to create sensationalism, I know.

OP is probably an aspiring film producersmiley.
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by yazz09(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2015
iceberylin:
With this kind of brian, what kind of Child will the both of you produce

Guy I said matured minds only, what are you doing here
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by yazz09(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:

Well if it's true then am sure you must have already impregnated her and you're just here to justify your actions

I have not had sex with her yet.
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by dharay88: 9:35am On May 04, 2015
fuçkaholic evrywher. cry cry cry
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by yazz09(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2015
Dnarvaez:
The first thing to do, is to ask her the motive behind her request. Least to say, some girls can be very dangerous and unavoidable. Maybe she wants to birth your child so that she could later use it as a weapon against you in forcing you to marry her. Or for other reasons best known to her.
Don`t jump ignorantly into things that will hinder ur life.
Like i earlier said, sit her down then discuss this issue properly with her till both of you reach a compromise. If possible involve a third party (a reasonable person who`s advanced a bit in age, so that if an arguement is to ensue he/she could be used as a witness of the agreement made between you and her).
A popular parables goes thus "what you do in the morning may not affect you now but it would surely affect you in the evening."

Thanks bro
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by Nobody: 9:38am On May 04, 2015
yazz09:

Thanks bro
You`re welcome
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by funlord(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2015
yazz09:

I have been in a long distance relationship with this babe for Like a month plus now, we had been getting along well. Talking /chatting on a daily basis. Two days ago I told here that my parents does not approve me been in a relationship with a girl from here side, she took it well.

But asked me to give her one thing that she'll use to remember me. I asked her what she wanted and she told me to carry my child. I told her I can't do that.

Please guys I hope am not making mistake or been harsh on that decision. Cause she said she would'nt taking care of the baby alone.
....so you have been in a "long distance relationship 4 a month?" On twitter,what's app,facebook or instagram probably, and now you are thinking of a baby with your digital lover of 1 month? How old are you chief?
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by Nobody: 9:51am On May 04, 2015
yazz09:

I have not had sex with her yet.

Okay my advice: think carefully about This and don't just jump ignorantly at it especially if she's someone you don't find worth marrying at the end....

DO you know what it entails to be a single mum? She's just blinded by love now. Okay let's say she accepts to take lone responsibility of the child now, how about in future? How about when her finances has gone down the drain?

You wouldn't want when you're enjoying life e peacefully with your wedded wife and children, then this lady shows up from nowhere claiming the child is yours and in a bid to scatter your marriage. ... Think twice brother...

#my2cents

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by Nobody: 10:03am On May 04, 2015
Op, she won't be the one to bear the responsibilities of that child, just ask yourself, are you capable to handle when the baby comes?
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by YUNGLURD(m): 11:52am On May 04, 2015
yazz09:

with due respect, u don't worth being an adult unless u re less than 18..don't u knw ur left 4rm right? Grow up and decide For urself.
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by yazz09(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2015
YUNGLURD:
with due respect, u don't worth being an adult unless u re less than 18..don't u knw ur left 4rm right? Grow up and decide For urself.

Well your opinion is your own.

But kindly read my post well, i've decided. Am just asking if my decision isn't harsh.
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by YUNGLURD(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2015
yazz09:

Well your opinion is your own.

But kindly read my post well, i've decided. Am just asking if my decision isn't harsh.
u need not to bother the outcome of ur decision since u deem it fit as the best.
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by kunlesufyan(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2015
But wait oo!! Any real nigga would know that the girl only want to hook u down..probably cos u from a rich background or so...nna flee.....
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by TrishaP(f): 11:28pm On May 07, 2015
Did you have to open a thread about this? Jeez! angry
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by yazz09(m): 11:37pm On May 07, 2015
TrishaP:

Ehmmmm Yeah I guess I did. And I'll open another one for a pretty lady Like you.
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by saasala(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2015
funlord:
....so you have been in a "long distance relationship 4 a month?" On twitter,what's app,facebook or instagram probably, and now you are thinking of a baby with your digital lover of 1 month? How old are you chief?

Jeez, what is this one saying? Can you date someone on twitter?
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by GANJAFARMER: 10:08am On May 08, 2015
TrishaP:

Been looking for you. angry
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by harffie(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2015
EricRichie:
All these lies on NL.. .

No mind am.. A relationship of nearly two months rotfl!
Re: She Wants Me To Get Her Pregnant :should I Give In To Her Demands by TrishaP(f): 5:24pm On May 08, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Been looking for you. angry
Why?

(1) (Reply)

What Are D Most Used ICE BREAKERS While Talking To A Strange Girl???? / Nigerians Nd Their "A Woman Who Cant Cook Wont Make A Good Wife" Mentality / Can A Lady Really Love A Guy But Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.