Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics (20091 Views)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 08, 2015
MojAyo:
wat pm,wats d problem
No Problem anywhere and if it appears to you am creating a Problem.. I will then at this time say Goodbye.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No Problem anywhere and if it appears to you am creating a Problem.. I will then at this time say Goodbye.
okay,no problem,bye bye,I'm asking u wats d inside d pm,u can't answer me,I never saw any pm
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by fajani(m): 7:08pm On May 08, 2015
holusormi:

Oloriburuku, agun ma ni iye... Brainless, bulky Bastarrdd grin..... The sperm that formed you should have been disposed off , the world would have had one less idio.t to feed .... undecided
Take to correction boy !!! .... Go back up and edit your post .... Stu.pid piece of shii
poor guy..
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2015
MojAyo:
okay,no problem,bye bye,I'm asking u wats d inside d pm,u can't answer me,I never saw any pm
I will try with my other mail account
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I will try with my other mail account
okay
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by fajani(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2015
holusormi:

Ehm bros ,,, actually its 'ashamed' , not 'a shame' .... Stup.id piece of fvck ... Oga driver u dey use ur Oga house pose for pics ... No worry ur Oga go soon reach .... Oloshi somebody!! .... Why is your English so wack.... P.s: this doesn't mean that olosho with a bastar.d would fvck you.... Just thought you should know ... grin
I Don't have time exchanging abusive words with fool of the first order like you, I have better things to do with my time than to be in a logger head with No future ambition like you.. Go and look for a job.. lest I forget, I have a job for you. submit ur CV to did email address fajani6@gmail.com, that's if you have any...... goodbye. I shall look forward to seeing your application letter

2 Likes

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 08, 2015
fajani:
I Don't have time exchanging abusive words with fool of the first order like you, I have better things to do with my time than to be in a logger head with No future ambition like you.. Go and look for a job.. lest I forget, I have a job for you. submit ur CV to did email address fajani6@gmail.com, that's if you have any...... goodbye. I shall look forward to seeing your application letter
femi,pls leave d idiot alone,dnt u see he has problem,he goes around insulting everybody,act matured pls.

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by fajani(m): 7:02pm On May 14, 2015
holusormi:

Ehm bros ,,, actually its 'ashamed' , not 'a shame' .... Stup.id piece of fvck ... Oga driver u dey use ur Oga house pose for pics ... No worry ur Oga go soon reach .... Oloshi somebody!! .... Why is your English so wack.... P.s: this doesn't mean that olosho with a bastar.d would fvck you.... Just thought you should know ... grin
Guy sorry abt this post., one useless mojayo forced me to do it. The girl is just a bitch of the first order.. I want you to help throw more bomb to her.. thanks
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by holusormi(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2015
fajani:
Guy sorry abt this post., one useless mojayo forced me to do it. The girl is just a bitch of the first order.. I want you to help throw more bomb to her.. thanks

Lolzzz,,,,, took u so long to find out ,,, she no gree give u yansh Ba ?? grin... Throw ur bomb urself ,, I'll cheer you on grin grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by fajani(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2015
holusormi:

Lolzzz,,,,, took u so long to find out ,,, she no gree give u yansh Ba ?? grin... Throw ur bomb urself ,, I'll cheer you on grin grin
who told you I want that maggot pussy... she is just too silly for my likings
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by holusormi(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2015
fajani:
who told you I want that maggot pussy... she is just too silly for my likings

Lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? / My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.