Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics (20071 Views)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2015
lilmax:
I am confused
Wat exactly?
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by maryam6(f): 11:11am On May 04, 2015
Lol...

Luv sweet o.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by countsparrow: 11:12am On May 04, 2015
pretydiva:
D op is jobless. D babe in d pix, is she ur mom ..jst curious tho

STFU... U are one of d reasons guys diss gals deliberately...

Asswipe

8 Likes

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Nice looking couple
Thanks
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2015
countsparrow:
I tire for una o!!!Must u all jump on d bandwagon
Simply becos someone dissed him, all of una must diss...

Don't y'all have a mind of ur own?

Thanks bro

M. I already gave dem a track

Bad belle
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:22am On May 04, 2015
Wow.....this is beautiful!

I go love oo embarassed

pretydiva:
D op is jobless. D babe in d pix, is she ur mom ..jst curious tho

You are as dumb as your name suggests.

3 Likes

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by coolest01(m): 11:23am On May 04, 2015
It's good u're proud to show Nl'ders who u're dating. Many peeps can't, for obvious reasons

4 Likes

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:26am On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
@op This is a case of an ant carrying an elephant. Yur chewing more than u can handle. That ma'am looks far bigger and older than u. Cute pics anyways
#myopinion
Nawaoo grin grin grin grin
After tackling OP, you now ended with .."cute pic anyways" grin

Typical Nigerian grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:29am On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:
Wow.....this is beautiful!

I go love oo embarassed
Thought you was loving up already with... lipsrsealed wink
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:30am On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

Thought you was loving up already with... lipsrsealed

With....? grin grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:34am On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

With....? grin grin
Mr "A" grin, you think I dont know? cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:41am On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Mr "A" grin, you think I dont know? cheesy

Who is Mr. A? grin grin I'm confused.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:42am On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Who is Mr. A? grin grin I'm confused.
MzNelly MzNelly grin
you want me to mentiom him? cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Mhizkel(f): 11:45am On May 04, 2015
Op your babe carry o.. cheesy I like her shape tho!

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:46am On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
MzNelly MzNelly grin
you want me to mentiom him? cheesy

Yes....if you even know him. tongue tongue
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:47am On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Yes....if you even know him. tongue tongue
if I mention him now, he'll appear here.. grin Should I? cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:48am On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
if I mention him now, he'll appear here.. grin Should I? cheesy

Lmfao grin grin grin

Please proceed tongue tongue
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 11:50am On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Lmfao grin grin grin

Please proceed tongue tongue
Agapecharis tongue you knew he was the one I was referring to sha.. angry
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 11:50am On May 04, 2015
Mhizkel:
Op your babe carry o.. cheesy
I like her shape tho!
wink
Mhizkel:
Op your babe carry o.. cheesy
I like her shape tho!
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:52am On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:
Yeeeaaaaeeey! Eleyi gidi gan...

*sighs*

I faint
I tell u,this one strong oo cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:54am On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

Agapecharis tongue you knew he was the one I was referring to sha.. angry

Lol lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Agapecharis is just a confused person desperately crushing on me

You and Mr. T, on the other hand are more than that level however. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:54am On May 04, 2015
u look cute tho but ur babe should hit d gym asap!she looks like she don born five pikins#just kidding but she need to lose weight to look fit.

2 Likes

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:57am On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
I tell u,this one strong oo cheesy

Loool. .. cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 11:58am On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Nawaoo grin grin grin grin
After tackling OP, you now ended with .."cute pic anyways" grin

Typical Nigerian grin grin

I was just being straight with my comment which has nothing to do with the cute pictures
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 12:02pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Agapecharis is just a confused person desperately crushing on me

You and Mr. T, on the other hand are more than that level however. cheesy cheesy
He's crushing on you? cheesy cheesy
I like it when I have a crush tho, makes me feel like a queen grin
So, how come he hasnt made his intentions clear? Are you too rigid? cheesy

yes, we are grin He's the sweetest tongue
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:

Loool. .. cheesy
The babe thick tho,op like it bold and big cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 12:06pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I was just being straight with my comment which has nothing to do with the cute pictures
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I hear grin grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

He's crushing on you? cheesy cheesy
I like it when I have a crush tho, makes me feel like a queen grin
So, how come he hasnt made his intentions clear? Are you too rigid? cheesy

yes, we are grin He's the sweetest tongue

shocked shocked shocked

*screenshots for future purpose* grin grin cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 04, 2015
If I comment ehn OP go vex hang himself
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by hebenezher(m): 12:07pm On May 04, 2015
to my fellow nairalanders, i need an advice.... Sigh! I met with a bae on my way to lecture this morning, i introduced myself to her, we discussed. She even asked about my department. Hence, i collected her phone flashed my No. So that i can have her No. Aftermath, i logged in my whatsApp, then i typed to her: whatsup bae... Immediately she blocked me... One thing i observed was that. She was very friendly when we were chatting physically.. Is she upto something? Please i need advice
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 12:09pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

shocked shocked shocked

*screenshots for future purpose* grin grin cheesy
Amebor girl grin, Did I say something you've not heard before?
So you didnt see my other comments. Tatafo grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
The babe thick tho,op like it bold and big cheesy

True.. Op got my taste.. . I love them bold and beautiful.. .

But Op here's an advice... .

Kindly advise her to use the gym, cuz the wedding gown that would fit her ehn.... Hmmmn.

Anyway

Congrats Op.. Saw your other post about engaging her... I wish you both the best life can offer. .. Prosperity, children, finances in your marriage. ...

I must eat the wedding rice o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.