Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics (20090 Views)

Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee / Conversation Between A Guy And His Babe(pics). Ain't Dis Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by egbaguy: 12:12pm On May 04, 2015
People can like to hate sha.......good one jare op......so,when is d wedding coming up? Invite us oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:

True.. Op got my taste.. . I love them bold and beautiful.. .

But Op here's an advice... .

Kindly advise her to use the gym, cuz the wedding gown that would fit her ehn.... Hmmmn.

Anyway

Congrats Op.. Saw your other post about engaging her... I wish you both the best life can offer. .. Prosperity, children, finances in your marriage. ...

I must eat the wedding rice o
I think some guys love dem fat babes naturally.The babe is fine.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

Amebor girl grin, Did I say something you've not heard before?
So you didnt see my other comments. Tatafo grin

I haven't heard this before.
You two are always denying yourselves.

BTW, *clears throat* are those his...? @dp? lipsrsealed
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:

Kindly advise her to use the gym, cuz the wedding gown that would fit her ehn.... Hmmmn.

Anyway

Congrats Op.. Saw your other post about engaging her... I wish you both the best life can offer. .. Prosperity, children, finances in your marriage. ...

He never asked for your advice.

Why are people like this?

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 12:16pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

I haven't heard this before.
You two are always denying yourselves.

BTW, *clears throat* are those his...? @dp? lipsrsealed
grin grin grin

Jeez, you expect me to answer this question? grin Ask him.. grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
I think some guys love dem fat babes naturally.The babe is fine.

Lol... The fatter the merrier
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I was just being straight with my comment which has nothing to do with the cute pictures
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

He never asked for your advice.

Why are people like this?

Loool.. . I didn't mean it the wrong way though.. .
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by lordthree(m): 12:19pm On May 04, 2015
op your girlfriend isnt fine facially, but she has got a nice body, enjoy
after this girl drops 2-3 babies You'll hate her body, enjoy while it lasts.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin grin grin

Jeez, you expect me to answer this question? grin Ask him.. grin

I see.

I'll ask him then.
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Agape.charis is just a confused person desperately crushing on me

You and Mr. T, on the other hand are more than that level however. cheesy cheesy
You really can't just stop using "agapecharis" and "crush" in the same sentence right? gringringringrin

You've really tried sha. I've noticed you. Lemme start considering you. grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by kunmis1(m): 12:32pm On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:

True.. Op got my taste.. . I love them bold and beautiful.. .

Anyway

You r rit, bro
Thanks for d word
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

He's crushing on you? cheesy cheesy
I like it when I have a crush tho, makes me feel like a queen grin
So, how come he hasnt made his intentions clear? Are you too rigid? cheesy

yes, we are grin He's the sweetest tongue
Don't mind that girl joor. gringrin
So, you and Mr T have something going yet you flared up during the wooing contest because of that little comment I made. You shock me that day sha. grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 04, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
@op This is a case of an ant carrying an elephant. Yur chewing more than u can handle. That ma'am looks far bigger and older than u. Cute pics anyways
#myopinion
gringringrin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You really can't just stop using "agapecharis" and "crush" in the same sentence right? gringringringrin

You've really tried sha. I've noticed you. Lemme start considering you. grin

See this lover boy sha
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

See this lover boy sha
undecidedundecided

Pride won't allow you come down from your high horse. If you like, die in silence. Na you know. tongue
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 1:12pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Don't mind that girl joor. gringrin
So, you and Mr T have something going yet you flared up during the wooing contest because of that little comment I made. You shock me that day sha. grin
I shocked you? Do you even know me? undecided tongue
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 1:13pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
undecidedundecided

Pride won't allow you come down from your high horse. If you like, die in silence. Na you know. tongue
Make the BIG move na lipsrsealed
I dey like this kain tory grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

I shocked you? Do you even know me? undecided tongue
Yea. It was least expected. Maybe I don't really know you sha. grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 04, 2015

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Make the BIG move na lipsrsealed
I dey like this kain tory grin
She's the one crushing on me. She should make the move. grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 1:17pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea. It was least expected. Maybe I don't really know you sha. grin
Maybe because you thought I was using sentiments to judge was the reason you thought I attacked you. I didn't even take it serious sef cheesy
Truth be told, you lots were not right either but let's not go back there sha tongue
Oya, toast MzNelly cheesy cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 1:18pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
She's the one crushing on me. She should make the move. grin
Are you sure? cheesy Because most of your posts say otherwise tongue
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Maybe because you thought I was using sentiments to judge was the reason you thought I attacked you. I didn't even take it serious sef cheesy
Truth be told, you lots were not right either but let's not go back there sha tongue
Oya, toast MzNelly cheesy cheesy
MzNelly doesn't deserve to be toasted. cheesy She's hungry and she expects me to beg her to accept my food? Hell to the no! gringrin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Are you sure? cheesy Because most of your posts say otherwise tongue
I don't think so. grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by KingTom(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2015
Op your babe is fine grin She get breast and nyash! Omoge manCHESTER ati ARSEnal grin grin grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
Op your babe is fine grin She get breast and nyash! Omoge manCHESTER ati ARSEnal grin grin grin
cheesy that is y u dey self services on top ggrin fake ass pics cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Tashaamania(f): 1:36pm On May 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
MzNelly doesn't deserve to be toasted. cheesy She's hungry and she expects me to beg her to accept my food? Hell to the no! gringrin
Oh, you've already offered her the food and she's the one rejecting it? angry
MzNelly yi sha o, o ma ga oo angry Shakara yi poju o angry
I sha know we girls are like that. Awon formings cheesy
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by KingTom(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
I no dey self service for picture, only MOJO!!!! Ask Orijin101 grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by ggrin(f): 1:37pm On May 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
e don do na grin
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by ggrin(f): 1:38pm On May 04, 2015
KingTom:
I no dey self service for picture, only MOJO!!!! Ask Orijin101 grin
shocked
Re: A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 04, 2015
pretydiva:
D op is jobless. D babe in d pix, is she ur mom ..jst curious tho
No common sense whatsoever. Someone should sweep-kick those chicken legs from under her on my behalf, and post a picture of her flat arse hitting the floor here. Thanks.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? / My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.